Beautiful Twin Sluts for Rita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reeta
reeta
31 Followers

Slowly, Geeta was moving her ass up and down on the cock jutting from her sister's chest strap-on.

I placed started licking and sucking on Latta's pussy so she can also cum again, which she did with a screech and a whine. I scooped all her cum into my mouth and swallowed the tasty load.

I told Latta to also move, driving the cock into Geeta, who also began to fuck the thing up her wet cunt. Geeta started moving faster and faster, up and down, so Geeta was able to cum. Her juices flowed from her pussy but I told her not to stop. I took my dildo, told Latta to suck it, then I pushed it into Geeta's tight asshole for double penetration of the slender girl. Latta moved slowly up and down so she can be fucked in both of her hungry holes at same time. Geeta starts moving faster and faster, both of her holes being gloriously fucked at same time so she can cum once again. While Geeta moved her butt up and down, Latta moved from down side, and I gripped my other hand on the strap-on so it can't be slip from her pussy as it slipped before. At last she finished and stood up.

Now Geeta put that strap-on and laid on the carpet I ordered Latta to sit on Geeta's chest, bend forward to suck on the cock strapped to her sister's chest. She bent forward so I could see her drippy pussy hole, and her tight ass hole. I started licking and sucking both of her holes and then pushing my fingers into both hot holes and I fucked gently. When her pussy was wet, I ordered Latta to get in position and put the rubber cock into her pussy

She pushed herself downwards so that her sister's strap-on cock went inside her tight, wet pussy hold. At the same time I held dildo against her ass hole and started pushing it inside her.

She was whimpering, moaning and wiggling her butt, sort of driving it onto the cock and onto the dildo. She was fucking both her horny holes as she lay on her sister. Her butt began rising and falling on the rubber cocks, going faster and faster as her body began feeling the wonderful rubbing inside her body. I asked Geeta to grab Latta's boobs and Latta to hold her hips.

Latta started moving so fast and Geeta underneath also started her hips pushing up and down so her sister could cum. Latta started moaning and jerking up and down faster. I gripped my hand on strap on so it can't slip from inside her. Suddenly, gripping her sister's tits, she finally cums with a scream and a whine, her face screwed up into a tight mask.

They stopped.

I went back on the sofa, Geeta took off the strap-on, and came over to me and I kissed her, then Latta came over to me and I kissed her too.

I asked Latta what part of my body she likes and she replied my tits were her favorite part of me. Geeta said her favorite part was my pussy.

I had them each suck their favorite parts of my body, and they did so with mounting passion and soon were driving me up the wall with ecstatic feeling.

When my pussy was wet I asked if either one wanted to fuck me.

Nobody spoke, so I told Geeta to start kissing me while Latta was told to push the double-headed dildo into my pussy and my ass hole.

I scooted down on the sofa a little bit so Latta could access my both holes. Told them to each suck both ends of the dildo before they put it into me.

Geeta started to French kiss me and to glue her mouth to mine as our tongues dueled.

Latta settled down by my pussy and anus, and pushed the double dildo in my both holes, something that felt great to me and then went in easily to my experienced body.

Latta started fucking both holes while I kept busy kissing Geeta. I was in heaven, my mouth being fucked with Geeta's tongue and my pussy and ass hole feeling wonderful with the dildo going in and out, I was in heaven with two beautiful sisters pleasuring my body. I was able to have a quick and hard cum, my body shaking and shivering with my cum. Geeta sucked my cum and licked my ass hole, then swapped the liquid from one mouth to the other, then each swallowed.

and kissed her sister so she can drank both of them.

Now I ordered them to bend over again so I could smack their ass holes. They bent over and I started smacking those beautiful tight asses, until they were completely red.

I ordered them to kiss each other and they did greedily.

I decided they should play with each other's ass. First Geeta bent over and Latta started licking her sister's beautiful ass, Latta's tongue started exploring her sister anus pushing inside the tight hole, I ordered Geeta hold onto the sofa and I went behind Latta and starts licking her ass, with my tongue finding its way inside to explore Latta's anus. We then switched positions so that Geeta started licking her sister's ass, and I was licking Latta's anus, and when she finished exploring her sister's back hole, she started doing mine, which quickly got me to a shuddering climax, my third wonderful orgasm that left me like a dead fish on the sofa.

Despite this, I wanted fourth orgasms for them. They sat with legs open facing each other and buried one end of the double dildo in each of their tight little pussy holes. They moved the rubber tube into one pussy and then into the other, increasing speed as their bodies lunged and pulled back from each other. The thick pink dildo was shoved five or six inches into Latta, then shoved five or six inches into Geeta. They were screaming dirty words to each other, each sister telling the other to fuck her harder. Their hard little tits were jiggling and wobbling on their trim chests, their nipples like little dark pieces of onyx.

I think they are almost dead tired like me, so they lay on carpet in front of me. I didn't say anything to them, but we were finished.

I finally called them and they stood up in front of me, still sprawled on the sofa and had them sit next to me, one on each side.

"I thought you were not willing to do whatever I asked," I said.

They said they liked the way I had treated them and know they can satisfy each other from now on, but they were stopped at first because customs against lesbians were so ingrained into them that they were afraid to play with each other or with me.

"We just needed a start and then we found, honestly Rita, that when you touched us both that first time we felt guilty so that's why we suddenly left that time," Geeta said.

"But when we thought alone, we both came to the same conclusion that we do like being together, shaving our pussies together so we can see our slits when we masturbate," said Latta.

Then they said it became obvious to both of them that they could touch each other with no negative effect.

"What we do is in a private room, not in front of the world, so what's the problem to start with?" said Geeta, "But if this had not happened, we might have kept apart and felt guilty about our feelings for each other, and only because we were twin sisters."

"But now we have touched and kissed -- even fucked each other -- so we consider you changed our life, Rita," she said. "We think if you hadn't done it this way, treated us the way you did, we may never have found out who we felt about us and about you."

Latta said that they concluded that the way I treated them was the best for both of us.

Geeta added she is rather confused over whether the way we did each other made me satisfied. I asked her to explain what she meant.

"I mean, Rita before starting you asked us if we could drank piss, dance, and so forth." she said.

"Ah, OK, are you ready to drank my piss and each other piss?" I asked.

They looked at each other and shook their heads no.

"I know that you will never . . . , I started to say.

Suddenly Latta told me, "Yes we can drink wanted us to, but it was mean to use it as a way to pressure us."

Before leaving Geeta asked about jobs.

I promised Latta could join the company tomorrow and that Geeta would have to wait a bit, but there would be a job in the near future.

They both left, giving me nice hugs and thanking me for such wonderful pleasure to their bodies. I gave them some old toys and a strap-on so they could play at home.

I then took a nice, long bath, and went to bed to rest.

The next Sunday we met again and we played in with even more passion than last time. Playing with three lesbians can be difficult and I think two-way is the best option rather than three-way, but every one had her choice and maybe someone would like to play that way at parties, depend on the kind of fun we are looking for.

With love and a pretty smile, Rita.

*

Sometimes we fail to learn from mistakes, or we should not receive benefits from others we use from time to time.

If you learn some thing then please vote me and encourage me.

reeta
reeta
31 Followers