Beautiful Wife Gets Into A Pickle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Raul was in his element, he had the young married beauty at his consummate mercy, he drove his thick heavy black prick that he was guessing she craved for, it was becoming apparent to him that she was suppressed BC lover. He would find out later, it would be handy to have such a lovely and sexy beauty living right next door, that was free nearly every day and he would be able, with some finesse, fuck at will, he would train her, he thought with a smile, as he hard banged home his black supremacy.

Nicky was in dream land, the feel of the powerful black man over her sent her into orgasmic orbit, she had fantasised many times different situations, and this was one of them, being spread out below him, unable to resist the fucking he was giving her. The inalienable right he had, to fuck her how he liked and did. Just as he had in her hallway, she had had a fabulous cum when she played that one out in her lovely head.

Raul pumped and shoved, banged and pulled at her, biting deep into her shopulders but carful not to leave lasting marks, that would come later if necessary, were his thoughts, as he continued to build up to the finale he was after, his own satisfaction. Knowing he had fucked and loved this gorgeous bit of white married skirt gave him a thrill unique on its own. He gripped her tight, letting her know what was coming.

Nicky whimpered as he did, the last final crushing thrust blew the breath right out of her, she came with him, her body imploded, exploded, it flew everywhere. Raul blew a super hot load of cum into his new lover, she cried, as he grunted loudly, slowly coming to a stop above her he rested on her body. Nicky knew she would have to wait until he decided to move, to let her breathe properly once more.

Her home sex life was good, very good, but this had been better than most she could remember. It was so excitingly bad, so illicit, so extremely naughty, and just so fulfilling. She had reached heights she didn't think she had reached before. And what made it even more explicitly terribly bad, was, it had been with another man, a black man. One who had resided in her dreams for as long as she could remember.

Raul rolled away from her but gathered her up, he knew the value of loving a woman the right way. He had never met one who didn't like to be cuddled and loved, petted and cherished straight after a damn good fucking. And he spent a lot of time on her, she shared in his delight as he nourished her. Then he looked at the clock, he had been here about two hours.

"Nicky my sweet beautiful little darling, I have to go, I have an appointment in town in one hour, I can't miss it, I'm so sorry, please forgive me?" He didn't have an appointment, he had given her enough for today to make her want it again, he wasn't 100% certain, but he was never far wrong when it came to second meetings. Treat em mean, keep em keen, was his motto, although he didn't come across as being mean at all.

Nicky pouted a little, then smiled at him lovingly, already wanting him some more. She wanted to bring to life some of her fantasies now, and now that she had stepped over the line of broken fidelity. She really did want to be tied to her bed and absolutely, thoroughly, and severely ravaged. She could see his black meat thrashing her into submission. Her black master taking her, using her and doing what ever he wanted.

The following morning he watched as she left to take her children to school she seemed in a bit of a hurry. Hope she's rushing so she can get back a bit quicker, he sniggered to himself. He was dead right, asll night Nicky had thought about the day she had had with him, short as it had been it was the most thrilling ride of her young life. She still pondered of being unfaithful to Keith, but now she realised that it would probably have happened had she met another likely black man some time, who could have somehow opened her eyes to the black cock from her dreams.

Nicky more or less raced back, quickly changed into something more erotic, sexy alluring, and tempting, "Just wait until he sees me in this," she told herself, "I'll have him eating out of my hands instead of winning me the way he did yesterday," she thought. The only problem was, Raul didn't come to her, he was sat in his apartment hoping she would get mad, annoyed enough to knock on his door demanding to know why he hadn't wanted to see her again.

It took her an hour, but now she was fuming, "How dare he treat me like this the black bastard, coming in here like he did and taking such unscrupulous advantage of me the way he did!" As she was riding higher and higher in her petty rage, she was also riding higher and higher on the crest of arousal waves that were crashing on the shores of her libido.

She charged out of her apartment and hammered three times on his door, Raul smiled to himself, "gotcha!" he thought, he stood behind his door for a while making her wait. Nicky was her own worst enemy now, she wasn't used to being treated like this by any man, no one! She hammered again, Raul made her wait, and then slowly opened the door to her, she had dressed with him in mind, but so had he.

He was in an almost dazzlingly bright yellow top and matching almost transparent shorts, his cock more than prominent, he had used a special substance to make his dark skin gleam, it wasn't greasy, just so shiny. Nicky looked at him in her anger and gulped. She faded in on herself.

He stood to one side and said, "Nicky, nice to see you again, please, come on in?" She was caught off guard; he was being polite to her, she did as he told her and walked past him. Turning she hit him on the chest with a closed fist, it was about as effective as a fly landing.

"Why didn't you come to see me you bastard!" she shouted, "had your fun yesterday did you, got what you wanted did you, had enough of me now have you?"

Raul smiled enigmatically at her, and said. "You need to calm down Nicky, I may not give you what you have come around her to get if you don't behave your self." he told her calmly, and at the same time hitching his crotch at her, showing her what he had in his shorts.

Nicky exploded, "how dare you talk to me like that, you worthless black bastard!" Raul grinned inwardly, but put a scowl on his handsome face. Then he pulled his top off, letting her feast her eyes on his exciting torso, the one she had fantasised about all these years. He put his hands on her shoulders and lightly pressed downwards.

"Now," he said softly, "why don't you just get down on your knees and do what you know you want to Nicky, and that's to suck my black cock."

Her knees gave way, she slid down, it was too much for her, the fantasy of being forced to her knees before her powerful black man was happening, just as she had always imagined it to be in her very fertile head. She was in a rage, but also she was becoming compliant. No matter what her mood was, he was more powerful, stronger, and dominant. She looked up at him with her little girl lost look.

Seeming to take pity on her he stroked her hair, patted her head.

"Now Nicky you go right ahead and suck me off, I want to cum in your mouth Nicky, blast my cum down your throat Nicky, you do want that don't you Nicky, hmmm?" All the young married beauty could do was whimper, "yes," and nod her head.

It was more than life itself watching his cock pop out from his falling shorts as she pulled them down and into her waiting hands and fingers, the one eyed black snake was staring her right in the face. Then her luscious mouth collected it. Nicky sucked him like she had never sucked cock; she was almost insane with the need for him, the need for his cock, and definitely the need for his black seeded cum.

All her thoughts of rejection by him, her anger, her annoyance for him not coming to her were forgotten. Nicky needed her black cock, her black skin, and most of all her fantasy. She even thought whilst she was attacking, devouring and worshipping it, "how does he know these things, making me react to him, not the other way round, all the men I know would chase me to the ends of the earth for some of this, "she thought, as her lips massaged the red and angry head of his black weapon, "how does he seem to know me so well?"

Nicky set about getting what she wanted, all the cum she could get; she stroked and tickled his balls, dropped his cock from her mouth and sucked up a nut making him gasp in appreciation. "Not so on top now are you?" she thought happily to herself as she gobbled up the other before returning to forcing him to spread his thick love juice all around her mouth, her tonsils and her belly.

Raul had his ass resting against the counter behind him, feet spread wide waiting for that delicious moment when a guy knows he's going to cum, and then that irresistible tingle in the end of his prick.

"Ah," he thought, "here we go, its show time!" His hips jerked; there wouldn't be many men who could hide the fact that he was about to cum in a young and beautiful hot married woman's mouth.

He shot his load, Nicky timed it just right, only the head of his cock was in her mouth when he shot out the first salvo, it went down quickly, and waited for the next, this one hit her tonsils and disappeared just as quickly, the third one was more leisurely, this was the one she wanted, the hot bit, the thick bit, it lightly seared her mouth and she savoured it, the taste of him, she swished it around making sure every bit of her mouth got some before letting it drift down her throat.

She licked up the slowing flow, and savoured it all, she loved cum, but this was different, it was another man's cum who wasn't her husband, and he was her black dream. He lifted her to her feet, took her in his arms and kissed her, he could taste himself on her lips.

"Now," he said, "we have something to do Nicky, just so we both know where we stand." He picked her up and carried her into his bedroom. She was happy, it meant she was going to get cocked, black cocked! Raul had pre prepared for his intentions, he hadn't been sure which way this morning would develope, but it had gone the way he hoped.

He lovingly stripped her, paying her body lots of attention, including giving her a long lasting 69. Nicky revelled in being underneath him, looking up into the black hairy ass; just she had always imagined seeing like this. She had multiple orgasms for him, her mind was rabid. Her mouth wrapped around his cock, but it was his mouth that was doing all the damage.

In two days her whole life's fantasies were being realised. Then one took place that, while she had thought about it, it never really played a part in them He flipped her over, and before she knew it, her wrists were tied to the bed at either side of her. She was his prisoner, this scared her some, she didn't really want this part of her dreams, but somehow he seemed to know what she liked and didn't like.

Kneeling over her, his ass on her calves, he said.

"Now Nicky you need to be taught a bit of a lesson, but if you make too much noise I will gag you," he waved a ball gag in front of her.

"No please Raul, don't do that, please?" The first slap landed fair and square on her left buttock, the second landed just as well on her right. And there were several more before Nicky had time to even breathe in.

"Raul please, oh please Raul stop, don't please, oh god Raul no, stop please, what do you want from me?" she wept.She run this scenario through her mind before, being spanked, then fucked, she had had a massive orgasm by herself. But the thought of being physically beaten didn't sit very well, so she had discarded it, but now Raul was making it happen, her pussy gained heat.

He stopped and lay down over her, his thick black cock struck home making her cry out in pure desire to be 'shagged silly,' a term she loved about herself. But again things took a turn, he pulled it out.

"How many times have you had it up you're ass Nicky?" He said gruffly, he was turned on massively.

"Never Raul never, oh no please I don't want that, I never ha.... Then she did scream out loud. Raul had shoved it into her helpless, defenceless and much unprotected virgin ass! Pressing her head into the pillow to quieten her, he fucked her, this one wasn't for her, this one was for him. His had fantasised about fucking her in the ass, and now he was.

Nicky could only wail into the pillow as he ripped into her, it was controlled aggression. Soon she became still, as if asleep, but she had given in, there was nothing to be done, the pain became her defence. Raul fucked until her felt his balls begin to boil, this was the cum he had been wanting most of all.

He filled the married beauty's ass with hot sweet cum, not stopping until he had emptied himself into her. Then he grunted a very happy mewl as he settled still in her. As his cock deflated she could feel his cum, his cock, her ass clenched, nipped, and pulled at him, it was all involuntary. But it had the effect of tightening her pussy, she came. It was a cum she had never had before, it was soft sweet and tender.

She lay there until he slipped away, Nicky's mind was in turmoil, she had never wanted to be ass fucked, she had played it out in her mind, but had never ever thought of telling Keith she wanted to try it. Raul had taken her virgin ass and made it his own now. He stood and never spoke, he just disappeared into the shower leaving her lying there alone with her thoughts.

When he came back he loved her, made her feel the most special girl on the earth, she loved this side of him. The tender loving and caring side, the one in touch with his own variation of femininity. Until he told her he wanted things to change, for the better, he added.

"I am buying a camera and a tripod Nicky, I want some photos of you, of me, and of us, here like this," and he waved his arm over and around her. Nicky was stunned.

"I'm sorry Raul; I am not posing for photos of us, me, you or anything else. I know where they will end up, on the web." She told him.

He passed it over his head, saying, "Oh don't you worry your pretty little head Nicky, I'll take care of everything." He answered. He was in a very confident mood about it, sure of his position over her, full in the ascendancy.

Nicky lay there exasperated, but never said anything, then Raul hit her with another of his ideas, one that really got her annoyed and very worried.

"I have a good friend Nicky," he said, "and I want you to meet him, he is quite young, only twenty in fact, but very very good looking, very very fit, and, oh by the way, superbly hung and , I know you'll like this Nicky, he's very black. I want us to have a threesome with him."

She nearly choked, "are you mad Raul, my husband will find out, I don't want to do it, and I will not do it!"

"Oh it'll be alright babes," he said, so sure of himself, "you'll get used to it." And with that he ended the conversation by jumping on her and muffing her pussy with his expert mouth and tongue, Nicky came in record time leaving her spent and lifeless.

"Don't expect anything tomorrow Raul, I will not go there with you or anyone else, okay?" was her determined reply.

Raul smiled enigmatically, dressed and told her to let herself out, he would see her tomorrow, he told her. Nicky felt used now and she didn't like it. Being used and abused in bed was one thing, she thought, but this is different, she was seeing Raul in a new light. That night things changed even more dramatically.

Her husband sat down next to her, and said, "What's wrong Nicky, don't you love me anymore?" The hurt and fear in his eyes broke her heart. He can't know, she thought, but he knows something is amiss, he knows me, doesn't he?

"Darling, nothing is wrong," she told him, "why on earth should you think that, I love you Keith, with all my heart I love you."

"Then why are you so distant from me, you hardly speak to me now, and in bed I might as well sleep on the carpet." He whispered so sadly. That resolved it with Nicky, Raul was no more, it was over. Her marriage she realised, her children, her family, her life, meant more than anything in the world, bar none.

She made love with Keith that night, and she couldn't remember when the last time was that she had, it had definitely been before she got entangled with Raul. She lay awake all night wondering how to tackle the problem, and each time she came up with the same answer, do it head on girl, do it head on.

The following morning she took her children to school, and headed home as usual. She didn't go to Raul's, she wanted time to gird her loins for the confrontation. He wouldn't believe her, would attempt to walk over her protests and just get her into bed like he had been doing. But Nicky was more and more determined as time moved on.

She dressed in flat shoes, for stance purposes, and trouser's, also a high necked, long sleeved jumper, for body protection, and also to allow her freedom of movement. She thought she had all her bases covered. As an after thought she put her pepper spray into her bag, 'back up,' she said to herself. Then she went and knocked on his door, Raul opened it with a big smile.

"Well hello there beautiful lady, decided you need me too much to stay away?" His arrogance nearly made her sick. He stepped aside to let her in, and closed the door behind her. She had to have the door closed to avoid neighbours hearing any sort of an argument. He put his arm around her shoulder and guided her into his lounge, pressing on her shoulder as he went.

She knew what he wanted, her to sink to her knees and suck him off, suddenly the thought of him in her mouth made her feel faint.

"It's over Raul, I will not becoming her ever again, and you will not come to my apartment ever again either, no matter what reason you may have!" She told him bluntly.

Raul laughed at her, knowing that all he had to do was get her down on the floor and she would be like a hoover on him. Nicky knocked his hand away, "I'm telling you Raul no more, never again, it's over, we're finished, kaput, capiche, comprende?" He looked at her disbelievingly, then he went for her, he grabbed her around the neck, and pulled her after him, he tugged her to his bedroom.

"We'll see what you say after I have fucked you Nicky, and I will tell you when I'm done with you, you cunt!" Nicky was frightened now, she had expected an argument, but not this. She reached into her bag and after a struggle retrieved her pepper spray, as he turned her towards him she hit him full in the face with it.

He screamed, "You've blinded me you mad bitch, you fucking whore!" She jumped away from him, and told him she had meant what she said, "it was over for ever, never ever would he know her body." Then she aimed a well timed kick to his balls, he sank to his knees and she kicked him again.

"You ever come near me again Raul or speak to my husband, I will have you killed. You are not the only one who knows people; my father is a big man in this city, and worms like you are fodder to him." She kicked him hard once more and left. All day she sat waiting for him to hammer on her door, he didn't. And all night she waited for him to hammer on her door to speak to Keith, he didn't. Keith knew something was wrong, but kept his peace.

A month later they moved, and now live a very happy loving life, Nicky regretted doing what she did, she hurt her husband, she hated herself for that, but she would never forget the black cock that revived her dreams and fantasies.

12