Beautiful Young Alpha Ch. 02

Story Info
Julie is anti-mating Amanda is casting spells.
7.6k words
4.64
8.4k
14

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers, in my werewolf tale, the existence of werewolves is known by human. In fact my heroine, Juliana Macon, who we met in 'You Can't Deny Your Wolf', grew up in the human world, outside of a pack.

After a series of events, she discovered her birthright, as the heir to the Alpha-ship of her late father's pack.

In this episode Julie begins to lead her pack of very diverse personalities.

Amanda seems to always be around when something funky goes down.

There also appears to be unseen forces at work, influencing both Julie's and her pack's behavior.

~~~

Putting her pack together:

It's been a few weeks since the Southeastern States Alpha Summit:

As Julie was getting out of her car after parking in front of her new garage, the car that had been following her, pulled into an adjacent parking spot. When the curvy woman stepped out of it, an obviously surprised Julie said, "Angel?"

Angel smiled, clearly pleased with herself.

"Tell me you didn't drive all the way from New Orleans," said Julie as she opened her arms to Angel.

"No I didn't. I only drove down here from the Big City airport," responded Angel while giving her a hug.

Julie squeezed her tight, and then said, "If you'd told me you were coming, I would've told you to fly to Mac-Town, then I could've swung by there to pick you up."

"That's why I didn't call you," said Angel. "Whatever I need done, someone is always doing it for me. I wanted to find my way by myself."

"OK, I understand," responded Julie. Then they hugged again.

Angel is a tall solidly built girl with flawless ebony skin and dangerous curves.

Though she'd tried to deny it, Julie had felt attracted to her since the first time they met. So she laid her head on Angels shoulder for a moment and sighed, before she said, "C'mon inside, it's hot out here."

As they walked toward the door arm in arm, Julie's mind was racing, trying to understand what was happening to her. "Why am I suddenly so attracted to women?" she asked herself.

As soon as they stepped into the foyer, Angel mouthed the word wow, several times as she took it all in, and then she said, "I love beautiful old houses, may I look around?"

Julie was about to say sure, but before she could speak, Wilma walked into the room and said, Good afternoon Alpha Julie," and then she smiled at Angel.

Julie smiled warmly before saying, "Hello Wilma." Then she kissed her on the cheek, before continuing, "This is Angel, she's the daughter of Alpha Andouille Beauregard Kelly, of the Bayou Pack near New Orleans."

"Hi miss Angel," said Wilma. Can I get y'all anything?"

Angel shook her head no, and then said, "Thank you, but no, maybe later."

Julie turned towards the stairs as she said, "No Wilma, nothing for me either, but please set a place at the table for Angel. She's eating with us tonight. Right now, I'm going to give her the grand tour."

~

The two women were walking arm in arm again, as they strolled through the second floor of the old house.

When they'd walked back down stairs into the parlor, Julie said, "Those are pictures of my parents." Pointing at the two portraits hanging above the mantel.

Angel's mouth hung open when she looked at Julia's portrait, then looked at Julie. "That's amazing," said Angel. "I can't tell you two apart."

Then both of them looked back at Julia. Suddenly Julie had an uncontrollable urge to press her breast against Angels arm. Angel looked into her eyes with dominance and lust.

After Julie intensified her concentration, they both regained control. Angel lowered her eyes and said, "Alpha I have a question to ask you."

After gesturing for her to sit, Julie sat close to her, with their knees touching, and then said, "Of course. You can ask me anything."

Angel's hands were in her lap, her fingers intertwined. Her eyes were fixed on the floor when she said, "Alpha, I want to join your pack. I've finally had it with my parents. They want me to get mated and have kittens, and I'm not ready for that. It's even worse because they want me to mate with someone I don't love."

Julie licked her lips and considered what she should say, and then she decided to ask the question, she would be asking everyone who wanted to join her pack. She said, "What if this man is the one Luna has sent to you?"

Angel looked at her with determination in her eyes, and then said, "He's not the one I want and I'm not going to be mated to him. I'm going to wait to mate with someone I love. Until then I'll have good sex with any man I want."

Julie had to suppress showing her joy at hearing Angel's words, and she also had to fight her arousal at the thought of Angel having sex. When she'd composed herself she said, "Alright, I will call Alpha Kelly and Luna Kelly and ask their permission to have you join my pack.

With tears welling up in her eyes, Angel hugged Julie tight.

~

The next day Julie was sitting in the kitchen with Wilma, watching the well built construction workers, who were building the new wings, being added to the old mansion. She didn't mind the conversation but it had caught her by surprise.

That was the first time Julie had seen Wilma notice any man other than her husband Fred Flinston. The two of them had been married for a century, and appeared totally committed to each other.

Julie's face was flushed as Wilma talked to her, suddenly her mild mannered housekeeper was talking men and sex, saying, "Don't let their hard body fool you Alpha Julie, the ones with the big stomachs are hung low. And don't always go for the young ones, they think their dick is everything. see that old wolf over there with his stomach hanging over is belt. He'll eat your pussy all night long. Take it from me, Wilma knows what she's talking about."

When Julie's cell phone rang, she breathed a sigh of relief. She said excuse me Wilma I need to answer this. Then she looked at the screen before pressing answer and saying, "It's Ashley from Kentucky.

"Hello Ashley from Kentucky,"

Julie's cheery hello was answered with a whimpering, "Hello," that could barely be heard.

Julie's Alpha instinct to protect her pack kicked in immediately, and then she said, "Ashley, what is it? Tell me now."

The pull of the Alpha bond was strong and snapped Ashley out of it in an instant, her voice was stronger when she said, "My daddy is ashamed of me, and he wants me gone."

Julie's heart reached out to her, and then she said, "Did he say that?"

Ashley mumbled, when she said, "No, but I know he feels that way."

"Why in Luna's name would you think that?" asked Julie.

Ashley huffed and then said, "He said he's tired of all the un-mated cats fighting over me. He said that I should find a mate and settle down, and have a litter of kittens."

Having some prior knowledge of Ashley's sketchy past, Julie was sure there was much more to the story, but she continued to be supportive, saying, "OK. So tell me, why are the cats fighting, do they all think they're your mate.

There was silence on the phone now, as Ashley waited a long time before she spoke, finally she said, "Daddy said the mind numbing blowjobs I've been giving all of them has got their minds all confused. That's why they're all the time fighting."

When she heard that, Julie had to mute the phone so she could laugh out loud. Wilma looked at her curiously as tears streamed down her cheeks. She had to quickly compose herself and give Ashley a proper response, she said, "Ashley, I'm sure he didn't say it like that."

Before she could finish her sentence Ashley cut her off and said, "Yes he did, those were his exact words. Alpha Julie, I just need to get away from here, please can I join your pack?"

Julie exhaled deeply, and then said, "Give me his number, and I will call Alpha Judd and Luna Judd, and make arrangements for you to come live with us.

"I believe your father's name is Whiskey Richard, if I remember right."

Ashley already sounded happy when she responded, saying, "Yes Alpha, his proper name is Whiskey Richard Judd. Some say he's name that because our family business is making bourbon, but other say it has something to do with how he was conceived." Then she giggled.

~

A few days later, Darby Spring Rain and Barbara Baron of the Ocmulgee River pack, decided to switch teams. Alpha Dub Steppe called Julie to give her the news, saying, "Take good care of my girls now, ya hear."

Then he slipped into his Mack Daddy role and said, "Ah Rah, look here girl, when you gon let me holla at you again?"

Julie rolled her eyes, and huffed quietly before she said, "If by that you mean, when can you ask me out. My answer is you may call me anytime and invite me to go eat a steak with you." Then she smiled contentedly.

Dub Steppe's response was priceless. It consisted of dead air, until finally he spoke in a stunned voice saying, "You mean like, take you on a date?"

Julie shook her head, and then said, "Yeah. I like my steak medium rare. Bye."

~~~

The pack is complete.

After another couple of weeks the un-mated women were able to move into apartments in the east wing of the mansion, and Julie had moved into the west wing. There were still minor things to be done, but the place was basically finished. It was time for the first pack meeting.

The pack gathered in the Alpha's house, under the gaze of Moses and Julia's portraits. During the meeting, Julia's kinky sexual nature was cast on anyone who looked into her eyes.

Julie started the meeting by saying; "Hello family. First of all I want to thank you all for putting your trust in me. I want to take just a few minutes to say the same things to you as a group, as I've said to you individually. Our pack will be old school as far as maintaining a traditional organization, and doing the things that keep supernatural beings happy and content.

"Beyond that, my first priority is to have the most pristine forest and streams in the country on our land. Fred, Barney and Betty, have agreed to continue to focus on taking care of our commons. With that being said, I don't want you to do physical labor anymore. We will hire that out."

"Wilma will continue to do a fine job of running the Alpha's mansion for me."

Then she looked at Del and Marta and said, "Our famous ex-professional athlete and his lovely wife will continue to do whatever the rich and famous do."

After smiling happily at them, she sighed heavily, before she looked at Amanda and said, "Amanda will do whatever she wants."

Everyone in the room had a good laugh at Amanda's expense, including Amanda. After they'd all enjoyed the moment, Julie looked more serious. She stammered briefly while choosing her words, and then she said, "While I am aware that most Werewolves believe the most important thing in life is to find the mate that Luna has chosen for you. I don't agree with that, and I know there are other Werewolves who also feel as I do. There is so much more to life than finding a mate.

"Not only that, I also believe that the mate Luna sends is not always the right one for everyone."

"Even if you find your intended mate, you shouldn't have to make a lifelong decision without getting to know the person, as well as their wolf."

"Therefore my goal for this pack is to have it adapt the lifestyle I experienced when I lived at Panola Mountain, and to share our way of living with other packs."

Then she looked around the room to briefly connect with everyone individually before she said, "Therefore my second priority is to establish a think tank that will work to empower women, to say yes, no, or maybe, to the mate Luna sends to us.

"I will publish position papers and conduct seminars aimed at giving Werewolf women the courage to choose their mate based on love. This is not pre-historic times. Male 'were' shouldn't be able to say the word 'mine', and then club a female 'were' over the head and drag her back to his den anymore."

"That is my passion, and I welcome anyone who wants to work with me on that."

Ashley, Darby, Angel, and Barbara immediately raised their hands,

Julie looked in their directions and said, "Thank you, we can talk after the meeting."

Then she continued to speak to the entire group, saying, "The only area all of us will be totally responsible for is protecting the pack. We will do that two ways. On the table over there are Glock 43 handguns. We will all be issued one, and you will be taught how to use it properly. When we're in our human form and things go sideways, I expect you to use them. Pop a cap in somebody's ass. She giggled.

"Those of you, who want to work on their fighting skills, can spar with me, Fred, and Barney. I'm looking at you Angel, Ashley, Darby, and Barb."

"With that said, I will open it up for questions.

Everyone was quiet, but there was an obvious elephant in the room. After a long awkward silence Betty Ruble raised her hand. "Yes Betty?" said Julie.

Betty spoke softly saying, "Alpha, you said you don't agree with Luna when she sends us our mate. How can anyone deny the mating pull without losing their mind or worse?"

Julie was prepared for the question, and she knew she'd have to answer it countless times going forward. She spoke confidently when she said, "Actually Betty, I don't disagree with Luna, I disagree with what everyone has been led to believe about it.

"It's all about reading the fine print. It's all laid out in the Alpha's handbook, but it so confusing; credit card companies referenced it to write their contracts. Who amongst us understands those? Right?"

"Instead of seeking understanding of Luna's plan for us, It's been easier for Alpha's to tell their female pack members, that you must accept the mate Luna sends you, period end of statement, case closed."

"That made life easier for them both as Alpha and as a male."

"Under those rules the most hideous old male could be mated with a beautiful, virginal female, and she had no choice about it."

"Just think of all the young women who never get to go through their Slut phase, because one day she doused herself with lilac scented body wash, and then some Alpha liked how she smells, and pressured her to be his mate."

"Well the fact of the matter is we do have a choice. It's spelled out chapter and verse right here."

"Section thirty explains how to accept the mate Luna sends to you."

"Section thirty, sub-section A, tells you how to postpone the mating if you're not ready to settle down yet."

"Section thirty one lays out the steps for changing your mate. It tells you how to exchange the mate Luna sends to you, for one you have chosen for yourself."

"Section thirty two tells you what will happen if you Cancel or deny the mate Luna sends to you."

This is the one that is used to scare females into submission.

"Section thirty three tells us how to reassign the mate that Luna sends to you, to the person your intended mate is more compatible with."

"So you see it is possible to deny your intended mate, and follow your heart instead."

For a moment everyone in the room just sat there looking at each other.

Then Barney spoke to Fred through the bond, saying, "What the hell kind of nonsense is that?" Then raised his hand and said to Julie, "What is a man supposed to do, if he finds his mate and she refuses to go with him?"

Julie practically snorted, before she said, "He should respect her wishes."

There were no further questions. Julie had just laid some heavy ish on them.

~~~

Later that evening Amanda was standing in front of her mirror putting lotion on her freshly showered body.

As she stood there studying her slightly more slender figure, the desire to be pleasured began to pulse in her lower stomach, and between those skull crushing thighs of hers.

Slowly her hand glided past her navel to the top of her bush, and then Julia appeared in the mirror and said, "Manda, what the hell are you doing touching yourself, with all that young pussy staying in my house?

"Sweetie, if you'd gone to Panola Mountain and seduced my daughter like I told you too, you would've eaten all their pussies by now."

You see sugar, if you world have explained everything about me to her like I told you too, I wouldn't have had to put you through this long dry spell. But darling you went up to Panola Mountain, and licked the wrong woman's pussy, didn't you?

"I've had to show her myself but I can't talk directly to her, so I'm giving you another chance."

"Make a dream pillow, let her inhale your special aroma, so she can see in her dreams, how things can be around here. It can be like old times for us."

"You should have a talk with her after she wakes up. Bye."

~~~

Amanda joins the think tank:

Julie was squealing into the phone like a schoolgirl when Amanda tapped on her office door, walked in and sat down.

Julie peeked over the top of her laptop just as Amanda hiked up her dress and crossed her legs. The scent of honeysuckle combined with her musk was strong and made Julie cough. "Of course she would be going commando, she's Amanda" thought Julie, smiling to herself.

Then she held her palm up to Amanda, while she finished talking to Rover, and then said, "Oh Rover thank you for everything you've done. Our Pack's new website looks great.

"You absolutely must send us a bill; we're going to pay you for your work. And thanks again for helping me understand how to use our security systems better."

"I will talk with you soon. OK. Bye-bye."

~

Once she pressed call ended, she quickly prepared herself for hurricane Amanda, after exhaling she said, "Hiya Manda, what's up?" Then she thought, "Why did I call her Manda, I never call her that."

Amanda looked authoritative while holding her gaze. Julie held her gaze as well until Amanda lowered her eyes and smiled sweetly, and then she said, "I'd always hoped I'd see your mom sitting in the Alpha's chair, but that never happened.

"I always dreamed of working side by side with her. Now I have a second chance. When you talked about werewolf women's rights, in your speech to the pack, you spoke your mother's words. I don't know what a think tank is, but I want to help you in any way I can."

"I'd also like for every woman to have the freedom to live the life I've had."

Julie listened with a serious expression, giving Amanda the impression that she was touched by her little speech. Afterwards she walked around her desk and gave her a hug.

Amanda held on tight for a couple of seconds longer than necessary, before she let go, and headed for the door.

Julie smirked inwardly as she thought, 'My nasty old wolf isn't wearing a stitch of anything under her sundress." Then she said, "Amanda, running in your wolf is doing wonders for you."

Amanda was rolling her hips as she strode towards the door. "That's a nice way of saying (Amanda, you lost some of your big ass)," she thought.

Julie sat back in her chair and grinned happily as her Alpha discernment told her, that Amanda just wanted to be near all those young women working in the business center. Then she began to search around the new GWCP.Com website.

When she clicked on the map of their territory, she realized the pack had never run throughout their land. "We'll have to fix that, she thought. Tomorrow morning after we spar, will be the perfect time to run."

~~~

It's time to spar again:

The Alpha called for the pack's sparring and training session to start at six a m. The wolves were all standing around giving congratulations to Betty for the job she'd done designing a sparring pit, while they waited for the cats.

There was a large sand pit, with a huge canopy over it. She had also installed an outdoor shower, and indoor bathroom facilities. All of it was surrounded by shrubbery and flowers.

Finally the two cats showed up at six fifteen, walking arm in arm nuzzling each other.