Beautiful Young Alpha Ch. 03

Story Info
Witches, Spells, amulets, Julies tries to figure it all out.
4.4k words
4.63
6.9k
12

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers, in my werewolf tale, the existence of werewolves is known by human. In fact my heroine, Juliana Macon, who we met in 'You Can't Deny Your Wolf', grew up in the human world, outside of a pack.

After a series of events, she discovered her birthright, as the heir to the Alpha-ship of her late father's pack.

In this episode Julie's quickly learns that Alpha-erring ain't easy.

It turns out; something funky goes down when Amanda is be around.

What is that coven of witches up to?

~~~

Later in Julie's office:

A few days later, Julie was back to her cool, calm, and collected self. After running and swimming everyday in her human form she'd mostly forgotten about her wacky dream, and the mind games that nasty old wolf, Amanda was playing.

When Angel and Darby walked into her office, she was stretched out on a couch. In a cheery voice, she said, "Howdy partners, grab a chair, take a load off.

"How did things look out on the back forty last night?"

The expression on Angel's and Darby's faces was blank. Julie couldn't help from grinning, before she said, "That's something I heard someone say on an old western movie I was watching on YouTube last night."

"Oh, OK," said Angel, looking out of the corner of her eye at Darby.

Then Julie said, "Did our wolf friends come back last night?"

Angel grimaced, and then said, "We've got witches."

"Oh my Luna," said Julie. "Witches?"

"Witches," said Darby, dryly.

Julie scrunched her nose and then said, "Um, OK, so we have witches, what about the wolves we scented?"

Angel responded playfully, saying, "They were with the witches of course."

"Right, where else would they be?" said Julie grimacing, before looking at Darby.

"OK, Ms. Spring Rain, this is your area of expertise. What are those witches up too?"

Darby winced, and then said, "Ms. Spring Rain huh. That sounds serious. I guess I'd better come up with something good."

"Yep," said Julie, raising an eyebrow.

Darby smiled weakly and said,"I'll do my best. I can't be sure but I think the witches were casting spells. We were too far away to hear what they were saying, but we could see they were standing in a circle while naked, and I smelled sage. That's a pretty good sign they were casting spells, enchanting something or whatever witches do."

Julie put her thumb and forefinger on her chin and paused before she said, "So there are a group of werewolves and witches together, deep in the swamp, casting spells. What's wrong with this picture?"

Angel laughed and then said, "What's wrong indeed. Boss, I'm from the bayou, voodoo is big business down there, believe me when I tell you, they're up to no good."

Julie frowned and then she sighed. She looked at her fingernails. She looked at Angel, before looking at Darby. Finally she said, "OK ladies, "How do we find out who these people are and what they're up to?"

Darby responded hesitantly when she said, "Angel and I already found out, the people are coming from the rest stop beside the interstate highway. So I don't think they know each other, but they all shift into their wolf and run across our land."

Then she raised an eyebrow and said, "We could ask one of them about the ceremony. But I think the best way to find out exactly what they're doing is to take part in the ritual ourselves."

Julie looked concerned, and Angel spoke up and asked, "Won't we get a spell put on us?"

Darby shook her head and confidently said, "No worries ladies. You're forgetting that I am a healer. There are many things we can do to protect ourselves."

Angel's eyes widened just a little, and then she said, "Oh really, like what?"

Darby replied by showing them the amulet hanging around her neck, and then she said, "This load-stone protects me from any spell or hex. I can make one for each of you."

Julie nodded her head in agreement with Darby's suggestion, she said, "OK ladies that's what we'll do. But first we have to find out who those witches are. Then find out where these people are coming from.

"The first place I'd look for information is 'Were' Facebook."

"Let me know what you find."

~~~

While Julie and her prospective Betas were focused on the pack's safety, Amanda was focusing on the pussy in the pack. She'd just purchased some new toys, from the young witch who had recently been assigned to the area.

She began making her rounds with dinner at Del and Marta's, armed with truth serum and a lust inducing candle.

Amanda had just finished a comfort break after she'd eaten an 18 ounce steak instead of having one of the 24 ounce slabs of beef her hosts had. She gave herself a quick inspection in the mirror before rejoining them.

She liked what she saw and said to herself, "Soon my mirror will see that I'm sincere about losing some of this ass. Julie won't be able to tease me about my big ass much longer."

A few moments after she'd returned from the bathroom, and rejoined Del and Marta to partake of the bottle if wine she'd brought.

Marta took another sip and looked at her glass. "This is some good wine," she said, "Truth Serum, what an odd name for it." Pouring another glass for herself.

Amanda looked at her and said, "You know what would go great with that wine is the scented candle I brought."

Soon the fragrance of roses filled the room. Marta inhaled the aroma several times, and then like magic her nature began to rise.

Their conversation soon became about love, relationships, sex, men and cocks.

Del mostly listened while the ladies discussed the dicks.

When Amanda looked at Del and said, "Stick your fingers in your ears if you don't want to hear this."

Then she looked at Marta and asked, "How do you feel about a huge cock?"

Marta looked back at Amanda with a mischievous expression on her face, and then she glanced at Del. Then her true thoughts rolled off her tongue when she said, "Amanda, tell me about this guy Spike's cock."

Before she could respond Del interrupted, he said, "Forget about that joker, I want to know what's going on with those she-wolves and cats up in the east wing of the Alpha's." The power of the wine, and the rose scented candle had gotten to him too.

Amanda didn't speak for a moment as she inhaled the scent of their lust. It made her pussy wet. "This new batch of lust potion is the best Sabrina has ever made," she thought.

When she finally did speak, she responded to Marta first, she said, "What do you want to know?"

Marta grinned again. Amanda's fragrance was making her more intoxicated than the wine she was drinking. Her face was flushed, and her eyes looked hazed when she said, "Tell me more about his cock."

Amanda had an impish grin, her eyes sparkling with mischief when she looked at both of them and said, "It's even bigger than Fred's and nearly twice the size of Del's."

Marta's eyes widened, her mouth open, and a small gasp came out, and then she looked at Del and said, "Can I have it baby? And maybe Fred's too. It will be like old times when you use to let me have the big ones on your team." She practically begged.

Del looked at his wife with love and affection. After staring into her eyes for a moment he said, "Of course you can my queen, if it's OK with you if I get one of those women in the east wing."

Del and Marta looked at each other knowingly as Amanda watched them both. Role-playing was their favorite game. Marta use to makeup stories about her lust for men on Del's football team, to tell him while they fucked. It always made their lovemaking so hot, but each of them knew that tonight, what they'd said was true.

Amanda was overjoyed with what she was hearing, she cleared her throat to get their attention and then said, "Um Del, there's two women up there for you."

The rest of the evening was joyful; Del and Marta were filled with more lust than they'd had in years.

After they'd finished the bottle of wine she bought, and were ready to say goodnight, Amanda kissed both of them on the lips and then said, "Don't break the bed."

As for Amanda, she'd have every day at the think tank, to work her charms on the girls.

Del and Marta didn't break the bed; they didn't make it that far. As soon as the door closed behind Amanda, Del had Marta pinned against the wall. His massive muscular body dwarfed her slender five foot eight frame. She loved having his huge arms wrapped around her. He was holding her so tight she could barely breathe, making her feel helpless and unable to stop what was happening.

He started kissing her face, sucking on her neck, and talking through clenched teeth. He was like a beast, driven mad by his lust. He smothered her with kisses, and forced his tongue into her mouth nearly reaching her throat. He swirled it around licking her teeth, and dueling with her delicate muscular organ. He thrust his clit-licker in and out of her mouth, using it to fuck her as though it was his cock.

Her kisses were just as full of desire as his, as she opened her mouth wide, and latched onto his tongue, sucking it with wild abandon.

When they finally broke their kisses, he said to her, "You're so damned hot baby, why do you love big dicks so much?" He'd asked the question a thousand times, and he knew what she was going to say. The anticipation of hearing her words had his cum already boiling in his nuts.

When she heard his question, her breathing became shallow and quick, and then a low growl gurgled from her throat.

She always loved to answer the question, it made her feel nasty and out of control, when she said, "You know I love a man who has a big dick baby. I've always been honest with you about that. I love to feel my pussy being stretched open and bottomed out."

At six foot four inches and two hundred and eighty pounds. Del was a huge man with an average cock. His confidence and comfort with his size was so sexy to her.

He was undressing her now, and telling her what he was going to do to her, he said, "Baby I'm gon tear your pussy up, and make you forget all about those big dicks you love so much."

By now Marta had gotten his shirt off, and she'd unzipped his pants. She had one hand on his shoulder, and the other inside his bikini briefs kneading his nuts.

When she wrapped her hand around his manhood, and looked into his eyes, she was overcome with her love and lust for him. She was holding it in her hand, and looking at it lovingly when she said, "There's that little dick I love so much," and then she sank to her knees and began to worship it with her mouth."

He was looking down at his entire dick disappear into her throat again, and again, and again.

Now he'd thrown his head back, with his eyes rolled up in his head.

One of his hands was resting on her shoulder and the other was rubbing his stomach.

Marta had both of her hands on his ass, urging him to fuck her mouth while she sucked. She was moaning and her saliva was running down her chin to her neck.

Finally Del said to her, "Baby I can't take anymore. I have to have some of your sweet pussy."

A moment later they were naked on the couch. Marta lay on her back and spread her legs as wide as she could. She was grinning with happy anticipation, her eyes brimming with happiness. This was her favorite part of their role-playing, and she couldn't wait for the big man to mount her.

When he climbed into the saddle, she let her pussy muscles completely relax. Del's cock easily slid into her to the hilt. He sent waves of pleasure along the walls of her pussy, and they wanted to clamp down on the shaft she loved so much, but she resisted the urge. Then he started to pump his modest meat into her, and had her cooing, but still she said, "I can hardly feel your little dick baby, that's why I need Spike, and maybe even Fred."

The mention of the other men's name was like rocket fuel being added to his lust. He started to jackhammer her pussy, and she clenched her walls around him.

They were rutting like animals now, and their wolf came forth when they went over the edge.

When they came together, Amanda heard their wolves howl.

~~~

The pack settles in a routine

"WTF. Being the Alpha is not as exciting as it is in those stories on Literotica," thought Julie. "I had no idea there would be so much paperwork. The way the 'Were' council micromanages us is ridiculous."

"We're required to perform security sweeps of our territory every other day. There must be not less than one pack run per week. There must be no less than three sparring sessions per week. It just goes on and on."

When the phone on her desk rang, Julie practically jumped to answer it. "Thank you Luna," she mumbled to herself before speaking into the phone. "This is Julie."

"Hey boss," said Angel. "We have some news for you. Let me tell you, we had to work hard to find out anything. Can we come up to see you now?"

"OK, sure, that would be great," said Julie, sitting back in her chair happy to have a distraction from the boring spreadsheets and forms she'd been filling out.

Well be there in three shakes of a lamb's tail," said Angel. "Lamb, I just made myself hungry." Then she giggled.

A couple minutes later she and Darby walked into Julie's office. Both women were wearing sundresses, as was Julie who said, "Hiya girls, please have a seat."

"Thank you," said a serious sounding Darby, sitting back in her chair, with her legs crossed at her ankles.

Angel on the other hand was all smiles when she said, "Thanks boss." Then she did her best imitation of Amanda, when she sat down and crossed her legs. She spread them wide enough and crossed them slowly enough, to give Julie a good look at the treasure between her thighs.

Julie's wolf scented the air and then said, "I smell that cat's kitty. Are you about to get some more pussy? I thought Lacy was your girl on girl phase, and we were going back to cock."

Julie smirked at her and then said, "Mind your own beeswax Missy. I haven't quit cock."

Angel grinned at her wickedly for a moment, before she licked her lips, cleared her throat and then said, "Well first of all you have to be a damned Alpha to get any information on Witches what so ever from the Were Council office. What the hell is so special about witches anyway?"

Now Angel's Cajun accent was clearly evident, as it is when she gets excited or upset. Julie put her hand over her mouth to cover her smile and then said, "So how did you get whatever the news is you have for me?"

Angel's voice quickly changed from annoyed to amused, when she responded. "Well boss you were right. The best place to start was Facebook. Is there anything some people won't post about themselves on there? She laughed.

"Anyways we found the local coven by looking for palm readers and fortune tellers, but that was too obvious. So we eliminated most of them by looking for things in their profile that would show they were a bit more serious.

And wouldn't you know it, we found a couple of them who mentioned something about Wiccan in theirs, which eventually led us to Sabrina.

Then Darby broke her silence, when she said, "I went to see both of them for a reading. The first one was a human, who is a Wiccan.

"But as soon as I scented Sabrina I knew she was a witch. Of course she scented me too, so she knew I was a werewolf."

"When I told her I wanted someone to cast a spell for me, she told me the only magic she's allowed to do is make herself invisible. Other than that she sells potions, and tells people their future. She can't even tell them bad things that are going to happen to them."

"Only the high priest and high priestess casts spells, and you have to have their permission to come to a ceremony."

Julie took it all in, and thought about it for a few moments, and then asked, "Did she say when the next ceremony will be?"

Darby shook her head no, but then said, "I'm pretty confident it will be during the next full moon."

Julie's expression darkened just before she said, "This is starting to sound serious. As an Alpha, I'm sure the Were council would prefer I consult with them instead of crashing the witches' party and causing a scene.

"So I'll choose option number three. We have about three weeks to get permission to be at the next spell casting, and I have the perfect little shaman to be there instead of me."

Then she sat forward in her chair and said, "Great work ladies, I will update you as soon as I speak with my friend Alex.

As Julie walked with Angel and Darby towards the door Julie asked, "Are either of you up for a swim after work?"

Darby smiled and said, "Sure."

Angel looked at her and a low growl came out.

Then Julie giggled, and then said, "OK, we'll run. We have to do a security sweep anyway. Tell Barb and Ashley."

Angel's mood immediately changed to joy. She leaned down and licked Julie on the neck before walking out the door.

~~~

Amanda recited a chant every day before going to the office. Then she sprayed a mist of the lust inducing scent of rose pedals on her bush one day, and the binding scent of honeysuckle on it the next.

So far she couldn't tell if any of the women had been affected though.

The good news was, the dream pillow she'd made Julie had worked, so she knew who each pack member could be guided to mate with. Now she just had to follow the directions for casting the necessary spells.

~

In the few weeks Ashley had been at Gum Swamp Creek, her thirst for cum had been as low as it had been since she sucked her first cock.

She had meaningful work to do at the think tank, and a new territory to discover. There would be time for men again in the future, but for now she was learning to enjoy life without having a cock in her mouth.

All that changed this week, and she didn't know why. She started feeling aroused, and for her that means she wanted to suck cock. "Maybe I can curl-up with Angel when she comes back from meeting with Alpha, and that'll make me feel better," she thought.

So she went into her office and closed her door, and called to Angel through their bond. A few minutes later there was a tap on her door before Angel rushed in and hugged her. The two cats embraced, nuzzled and licked each other's face for a few minutes.

After they'd comforted each other, both of them sat down to talk. Angel asked, "What's the matter little wildcat? Why are you so aroused? Are you in heat?"

Ashley looked at her with sad eyes, and then said, "I've been trying so hard to prove daddy wrong, and I was doing so good, but all of a sudden these last few days, I've been wanting to suck cocks again."

"Oh sweetie I don't like to see you sad," said Angel suddenly wanting to cuddle with her again. "What are you going to do about it? Do you want to go to Mac-town and pick up some guys?

"According to the Prides page in the 'Were' Council site, there's a pride of Bobcats is this region. We can go have our way with them."

Even though the thought of finding a hard cock to suck made her throat throb with desire, she said, "No, I'm not giving in to the feeling."

"OK," said Angel walking over to Ashley before getting on her knees beside her chair and cuddling with her again.

~

Meanwhile Barb was sitting at her desk, editing the articles Angel, Ashley and Darby had written for their first piece to be sent to 'Were' publications worldwide. The packs mission statement had caused quite an uproar among the majority of male 'Were'. How much worse could it get?

As she sat there reading, once again her nature had begun to rise, causing a few beads of sweat to pop-up above her top lip. "What's going on with me today," she asked herself.

She was using a tissue to soak up the sweat on her forehead when Darby and Angel came back into the office suite. Angel was walking fast towards Ashley's office but Darby looked at her, paused and then asked, "Barbie, are you OK? You're aroused."

12