Beautiful Young Alpha Ch. 07

Story Info
Julie's wolf gets into a fight, and uses her finishing move.
4.8k words
4.63
7.4k
8

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers, in my werewolf tale, the existence of werewolves is known by human. In fact my heroine, Juliana Macon; who we met in 'You Can't Deny Your Wolf, grew up in the human world.

Julie never saw herself as a werewolf, and planned to live her life as a human, but Luna had other plans for her.

After a series of events, she discovered her birthright as the heir to the Alpha-ship of her late father's pack.

Once she recovered from the shock of learning how much of a 'Were' she was, she decided she would use the platform an Alpha has. She would enlighten, inspire, and instruct female 'Were' to resist the mating pull, and live, love, and mate on their terms.

But once again Luna stepped in and asked more of her. She chose her to lead the entire southeastern strain of the 'Were' nation into more enlightened times.

Here's the rub; In order to fulfill her destiny, it is on her to fight her way to the top of the Southeastern 'Were' Council.

In this episode Julie goes camping with other Werewolf Alphas on the Council. That catch is, they run, hunt, and sleep in a den in the woods while they're in their wolf."

~~~

The Council was comprised of the Alphas from the eighteen largest, and or wealthiest packs in the Southeast. Its missions had been to maintain peace between the packs, and to ensure that traditional standards and values were practiced within them. It also had the power to exile an Alpha and to dish out capital punishment.

Perhaps the Council's most important job was to help the poorer packs survive. There were more small packs of supernatural creatures than there were large ones scattered around the states. Some of the dues collected by the Council from the wealthy packs were used to help small, poor packs survive.

~

Here's the problem; for decades the Council had been under the control of Alpha Gene Wolfe of the Texas Aggie pack. He came from Texas oil money, that he used to buy the support of the Alphas in what was known as his posse. He also used threats and intimidation against the remaining packs to get enough votes to elect one of his henchmen as Chair.

He would have taken the position himself, but for one issue, the chairman of the council had to work, and Alpha Wolfe's perception of himself was incompatible with that.

He was cursed with a disorder called crazy; this caused him to see himself as a deity, therefore he believed he was descended from Edymion, Luna's lover in Ancient Greece.

As such he preferred to spend his time writing science fiction, listening to classical music, watching gangster movies, drinking expensive wine, and sparring with his Omegas.

If that's not too weird for you, keep reading.

He believed his essence existed in four other Alphas, and he'd used is wealth to buy their loyalty. As a result the late Alpha Huck Finn of the Mississippi Rebel pack, Alpha Thom Sawyers of the Mississippi River pack, Alpha Ron Scopes of the Tennessee Volunteer pack, and Alpha Darius Rucker of the South Carolina Gamecock pack, had formed a cabal that controlled the Council.

However Alpha Finn was dead and Alpha Wolfe now had a problem.

According to the word on the Shaman street, Julie was Luna's chosen one, and all the Alphas in the southeastern part of the country had heard the news from the shaman in their packs.

According to the tale the Shaman told, Luna sent an angel to take out Alpha Finn because he was bad to the bone, bat crap crazy, evil incarnate, and kookoo for coco puffs. Those were his good qualities; therefore Luna didn't want Julie to have to deal with him.

Not surprisingly, Alpha Wolfe saw Julie as a threat to his power, and so she along with her pack had to be shown its place.

His plan was to have some of the mercenary wolves on his payroll attack the Gum Swamp Creek pack, and he'd expose the beautiful young female Alpha for the fraud she was, himself.

Afterwards he would reassert his control over the Southeastern 'Were' Council. Then he would choose a new mate for his daughter, Alpha Becky Thatcher.

~

For those of you who've read 'one-week-in-Lunas realm', you know that Becky Thatcher is the widow of Alpha Huck Finn, and she's also Alpha Wolfe's daughter.

Alpha Finn had been Alpha Wolfe's top lieutenant. He ran the drug, weapons, and female sex-trade business for Alpha Wolfe. In exchange for his loyalty Alpha Wolfe allowed Becky to be kidnapped and force mated to Alpha Finn before she knew who he was. Afterwards Alpha Finn used his authority to command that she must not tell anyone what happened to her.

I know it shocking, but yes, Alpha Wolfe named his daughter Becky Thatcher.

~~~

On the Thursday before the Alpha's retreat.

Angel and Darby were sitting with Julie in her office while watching their pack mates on a monitor as they walked throughout the security zone. They were testing the sensors and detectors to ensure each of them worked.

As the number one and number two betas, Angel and Darby would be responsible for leading the pack while Julie was away for the weekend. Angel was thinking out loud when she said, "Boss I don't get it. If Luna has chosen you to lead the Southeastern 'Were' Nation, why does our pack have to fight for our destiny? Why doesn't she just make it so?"

Darby echoed Angel's concern when she asked a serious question in a lighthearted way. That was unusual coming from her. She said, "Alpha I was wondering the same thing too. Why would Luna ask us to fight Alpha Wolfe's warriors, when something bad could happen to us? We're a pack of lovers, not fighters." And then she actually smiled just a little bit.

Her attempt at smiling afterwards was halfhearted at best, but Julie had an air of confidence about her as she tried to reassure them. "You're right about that Darby, and that's exactly why I have no intention of fighting them. I'm sure our men can hold their own against them, and so can you and Angel, but I want to show the 'Were' nation how a smart, tough woman will lead them."

We have enough safety measures in place to keep us out of harm's way, and if we're a little bit lucky we'll capture anyone who tries to invade our homes.

~

Julie had-had a moment of genius when she became Alpha of the Gum Swamp Creek pack. She had a large safe room built underneath the Alpha's mansion, with three escape tunnels extending beyond the outer security fence. She also had motion detectors, heat sensors, and surveillance cameras placed strategically to provide a secure perimeter around the housing compound.

There was also an App on each pack member's phone and computer that could be used to view the cameras, and operate the automatic openers on the safe room doors, tunnel doors, and gates in the security fences.

Each pack member was in possession of a Glock 23 as well. They were to use them only if they were attacked by an overwhelming force, or their attackers were also armed.

Even with all these measures in place, the truth of the matter was, she was as worried as Angel and Darby were. The one thing that gave her hope was her faith in Luna, who had sent a message to her in a dream, asking her to rid the 'Were' nation of Alpha Gene Wolfe with as little bloodshed as possible. Surely she wouldn't ask so much of her, and then leave her to survive on her own.

Therefore Julie was placing her trust in Luna, and she intended to subdue his ruffians without fighting them or busting a cap in their asses. However that same consideration did not apply to Alpha Wolfe.

~~~

Friday afternoon at the lodge located on the Aggie pack's one hundred thousand acre ranch.

Anytime the Alphas got together it was playtime for the males. Normally Alpha Wolfe's retreats included beautiful female Omegas provided for the Alpha's pleasure.

All of the Werewolf Alphas on the Southeastern 'Were' Council were there, but it was clear this gathering was different.

That evening at the traditional dinner that was held before everyone shifted into their wolf, Alphas John Palmer of the Palmer pack, Tiny Babar of the Crimson Tide pack, Maxwell Smart of the UGA pack, and Dub Steppe of the Ocmulgee River pack, were all seated side by side.

Alpha Wolfe and his crew of Alphas Thom Sawyers of the Mississippi River pack, Ron Scopes of the Volunteer pack, and Darius Rucker of the Gamecock pack were seated on the other side of the big dining table.

They were all patiently waiting for the new female Alpha who they'd all learned was Luna's choice to lead them. She kept them waiting until her two surprise guests had gotten dressed. When she finally walked into the dining room, the other two female Alphas on the Council; Alphas Anne Bonny of the Commodore pack and Alpha Becky Thatcher of the Mississippi Rebel pack walked in with her.

To say the men were caught off guard would be an understatement, and Julie knew she'd gained the upper hand. The younger Alphas greeted the ladies warmly, but the older Alphas grumbled.

Later in the evening after they'd eaten, and we're having an after dinner adult beverage, Alpha Babar couldn't hold his peace any longer when he said to Julie, "Little lady we've been waiting on you for a long time. We'd always hoped Lacy Palmer would fulfill the prophecy of the beautiful young Alpha who was supposed to lead us into the new millennium.

She was just like the rest of us men, and we knew she wouldn't upset the apple cart." And then he paused for a second while looking around the table at the other male Alphas before he said, "I hope you're not planning to do all the things you talk about on that website of yours. I'm sure you'll like the way things are right now, once you see how good we Alphas have it."

The more he talked the more determined Julie became. She knew for a fact how Lacy felt about them, and it wasn't what they thought, but they'd find out for themselves soon enough. But the thing that really set her off was Alpha Babar's insensitivity to the life lived by members of his pack.

She didn't say a word, and she didn't look at any of them for a very long time, but when she returned their gaze, it was a struggle for them to maintain eye contact with her. Her dominance was evident, the male Alphas felt it. When she finally spoke, she didn't mince words, saying, "I intend to lead our packs into modern times, exactly as it's been prophesied. And I'm going to do exactly what I say on my think tank's website. I'm going to empower females to have more control over their lives."

Needless to say, Alphas Anne Bonny, and Becky Thatcher were ecstatic, and the smiles on their faces showed it.

~~~

Saturday morning the pack of Alphas including Alpha Wolfe and his posse were gathered in their wolf outside the lodge. Julie hadn't come out to join them, but it was daybreak and the retreat had begun, and so they began to trot into the Big Thicket National Preserve without her.

Julie was running late because she'd eaten a big breakfast, which led to her needing to visit the throne room, and of course she took another shower after she was done. She wanted to take care of all that business while she was in her human, in hopes she wouldn't have to do it while she was in her wolf.

When she rushed outside she was already naked in preparation to shift, but there was no need to hurry now, all the wolves were gone. She would have to find the pack of Alphas by following their scent markings and howls. And so she put the flee collar around her neck and lectured her wolf one last time, saying, "Listen here young lady, would you please not be a total whore while you're in control of us. I'm going to have to work with these people in the future."

After she'd shifted she sniffed around the gathering spot, and sure enough several scents had been sprayed, and so she trotted into the lush vegetation that was dominated by Longleaf pine trees. She stopped frequently to sniff the air and the spray along the trail. After a mile or so she caught up with the pack of Alphas. Alpha Smart, Alpha Palmer, and Alpha Babar all greeted her by licking her muzzle.

Alpha Steppe showed her his junk, as his sign of submission. She sniffed his nuts, and licked his sheath more than was necessary for a greeting. She was surprised to find that her wolf liked doing that to him.

The Female Alphas lay down and showed her their throats. Julie's wolf was somewhat taken aback by the signs of submission.

However not every wolf showed deference to her. In fact the whole scene was too much for Alpha Wolfe to take. He turned away and barked for the pack of Alphas to follow him deeper into the woods, but only his flunky Alphas obeyed.

Shortly after exchanging greetings Julie bonded with the Alphas who were now loyal to her, and then she led her pack along a river bank in search of territory to claim for the weekend. They were careful to avoid areas marked by wild wolf packs as the traveled through the forrest, while also following Alpha Wolfe's scent.

This was Julie's first real experience living as a wolf, and in spite of her initial reluctance to do it, she soon found that she was enjoying herself. The sights sounds and smells were somehow more intense than the ones she was used to at Gum Swamp Creek. The most intense fragrance was of whitetail Deere, also known as dinner.

Another difference was her mindset, compared to when she was at Gum Swamp Creek. She was the Alpha, and she felt like she had to behave modestly when she was with her pack, but now she was with her equals, and she felt free to be herself. It wasn't easy to communicate in her wolf, but she found that actions spoke louder than her words and so she started teasing the boys.

She'd been watching the male wolf's balls swinging and swaying as they were walking. It was arousing to her, and so she started jumping on Alpha Steppe and Alpha Smart, while playfully fighting them. She'd sniffed their nuts and pushed her muzzle against the pouches holding their peters. She couldn't get enough of her new favorite thing and she sniffed their booty as often as she could.

After a few minutes Anne and Becky's wolf began to tease Alphas Babar, Palmer, and Jackson. They had them aroused in no time, and when the red tip of their cocks came out to play, the females would lick them. The male Alphas didn't know how to react to the teasing; they weren't used to females being so sexually aggressive with them. When they tried to mount them the females would quickly scurry away.

The teasing continued until the pack finally reached an area where they no longer found the scent of wild wolves. Julie instinctively began to mark the area, and she invited Anne and Becky to also leave their scent.

She was surprised at herself. For some reason only known by nature, she wasn't embarrassed about peeing in front of the boys. When they sniffed where she'd sprayed, and then sniffed her pussy she liked it.

Her humanity had temporarily taken a knee, and it was watching the action as her wolf instincts took over her thinking and behavior. Soon her pussy was secreting her arousal, and every time she marked a spot the males could smell her pheromones. She smelled like butterscotch, and that made their cocks poke further out of their furry homes.

Julie's wolf was way sluttier than her human side, and so she was down for an orgy, if Anne and Becky were game. When she asked them if they wanted to fuck, Anne Bonny looked at Becky Thatcher before they looked at Julie and barked yes.

But unfortunately the male Alphas weren't down with it, they were more interested in following traditional wolf pack rules, which meant the males had started to tussle with each other for the right to fuck the girls.

This scene was a perfect example of what Julie wanted to get rid of. Here were three Alpha females ready and willing to be gang banged by five Alpha males, but male dominated wolf tradition said only the most dominant male would get to fuck the three females.

The problem as Julie saw it was, Werewolves were allowing their wolf to have too much control over their behavior, whether they were in their wolf, or in their human.

The more she thought about it the more disgusted she became. After watching another moment, she barked and growled to put an end to the melee.

~

After she'd regrouped her priority was to find a den for her pack, and so she led them back to an area near the river. She found holes in the dunes that could have been used for shelter, but they were small and well, dirty. Even when she was in her wolf, Julie had certain standards.

When she searched the forest she found a couple of large fallen trees that had been hollows out, but they were too small for her pack. Finally she settled on a small, shallow cave hidden by a thicket. Her pack would sleep on a bed of soft grass under the stars.

~

At the same time Alphas Wolfe, Scopes, and Rucker had been hold up a short distance from Julie and them, in a clean spacious den located within a rock formation. Alpha Wolfe had scouted the area and found the cave before the retreat began. He'd plan to lead the Alphas to it after Julie had failed to find them shelter, but he hadn't counted on the other Alphas abandoning him and bonding with her. And to add insult to injury, she'd done a good job of finding them a den.

~

For the rest of the afternoon Julie and her pack of Alphas laid around and relaxed. The older Alphas including Alphas Palmer, Jackson, Babar, and Bonny were sprawled out together on one side of the cave. Meanwhile the younger Alphas, Smart, Thatcher, and Steppe were lying near Julie.

While the older wolves were dozing, Alpha Steppe was doing all he could to get Julie aroused. He started by licking her snout, and playfully poking her with his muzzle. He quickly found out that though it felt nice to her, none of it was necessary. She was already as hot as a Saturday night special, and so she lay on her back and spread her legs, inviting him to mix in a few licks of her pussy.

Alphas Smart and Thatcher were watching them the entire time, and became rather aroused themselves.

Soon the sun began to set, and it was time to hunt. Although Julie didn't speak or understand wolf very well, she understood that Alpha Babar would lead his group, and she would lead hers. If either group brought down their prey, they'd howl to call the other to come join them in eating their kill.

~

The two groups headed off in different directions to hunt. Alpha Babar's group was looking for Whitetail Deere, while Julie's group was looking for somewhere to fuck. Even though wolves aren't particularly modest, Julie's wolf cared about Julie, and she didn't want to embarrass her, by showing everyone how much of a little whore the wolf of the presumptive Chair of the Council was.

That being said, as soon as they found a hiding spot, Julie's wolf wanted Alpha Steppe's wolf to tear her pussy out the frame. Afterwards if she could communicate well enough with Alpha Smart, she'd tell him he could have some pussy too. She would deal with that later, but first she wanted Alpha Steppe to fuck her.

Alpha Steppe's wolf had been waiting a long time to get that pussy of hers again, and he intended to fuck her good. And so as soon as the four of them were partially hidden by trees, Alpha Steppe didn't bother with bonding or foreplay, before he rose up on his hind legs and mounted her.

Then he grabbed her by the nape of her neck with his mouth, and wrapped his front paws around her. When he felt the tip of his penis dip into her hot slit, he spread his hind feet for leverage, before he slammed all of his cock into her with one mighty thrust.

The big Alpha was pushing his shaft as deep as his length would reach, and pumping her pussy full of cum every time his rod pistoned in and out. Julie's wolf stood there passively while her pussy took a pounding, and when he was done she took great satisfaction in holding his knot inside her.

12