Beauty And All Her Beasts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elleann
elleann
300 Followers

“Hear it? Hear the slopping of a cock in a woman’s mouth. Hear her moans as she is opened by knowing fingers, as her pussy is spread wide and invaded by objects of passion? Feel their heat emanating so closely to where you are on your hands and knees waiting- waiting to have your holes filled… waiting until you think you’ll scream… waiting… waiting… waiting…!”

The alarm filled the room and Elsie screamed.

“You may open your eyes.” I was on my knees before her face. My clothes were gone and my large fat cock was floating before her eyes. “What do you want, my dear?” I said. “What… do… you… want.”

Beside us Sonia was sucking Jack’s long thin cock while he fingered and licked Ms. Kim’s perfect cunt. Elsie glanced at them and then up at me with those eyes now misty with either desire or hate. Which would it be?

End part 3

Part 4: Elsie

About the last thing I remember is Professor Tate staring at me in my slut clothes as if I were an actual slut, and Jack staring too, and Sonia smiling at me and then saying, “it’s time, honey.”

I wished Sonia wouldn’t call me honey all the time. Didn’t she know it was distracting to a person to be called honey when she was trying to be like Joan of Arc. But Sonia was on my side (I thought) and was going to give me moral support in my assignment, so I didn’t want to be critical of her. I was shocked when right away she started making out with Jack. What kind of support was that? I finally realized that she must be doing it because Professor Tate ordered her and I just hadn’t heard him. I felt totally on my own.

After that everything is a blur for nine minutes and ten seconds. I know this because that is when I looked at the timer. The sight of Professor Tate’s cock in front of my face had brought me out of my trance or whatever it was that I had been in and I checked the timer to see much longer I had to go. Almost eleven minutes. I didn’t know if I could make it. I was hot all over. My nipples were driving me crazy. I won’t tell you what my darn cunt was doing. And there, inches from my mouth, was the most wonderful cock I had ever seen, not that I had seen that many. In fact, I had only seen one in real life, all the others I had seen in pictures; I had seen a lot of those.

The Professor asked me if I wanted to give him a blowjob right then and there and not even wait for my twenty minutes to be up. Was he ever being pushy! But I felt a little sorry for his cock. I mean it was so hard. It really needed a blowjob; I could see that. And it wasn’t the cock’s fault that the professor was such a jerk. It would be so easy to open my mouth and bend forward a little. My heart pounded away and my nipples were giving me orders, trying to boss me into being the slut that the Professor said I was. Well, not so fast. I remembered Sonia’s advice. I thought of Joan to give me strength, only it didn’t. I guess that’s because I’m not a saint. I felt woozy with desire and I knew that Joan never would have felt woozy with desire so instead of giving me strength it made me feel even weaker to think about her.

“No,” I whispered. “No, no, I won’t. The time isn’t up yet anyway.” I closed my eyes so I wouldn’t have to look at Dr. Tate’s big cock tempting me and tempting me.

“Very well, then, my dear. Perhaps you are not ready yet for something as advanced as a big, hard cock.”

He called Sonia over to us. She left Jack and knelt down beside me, smiling. Her face was flushed and her eyes were hot. She wasn’t doing a very good job for the cause, if you asked me.

“Lie back and show Sonia your cunt,” Dr. Tate said.

I took a deep breath and did what I was told. I hoped that Sonia would look at my stomach or my legs and only pretend that she was looking at my cunt but I could see she was looking right at it and as she did she licked her lips. Thanks a lot, Sonia, I said to myself.

“Open wider, honey,” Sonia said in a sexy voice.

“Sonia, please don’t call me that,” I said. I opened my legs a little more.

“Wider, sweetie,” Sonia said.

“Sonia!” I opened my legs wider.

Sonia got down on her hands and knees and crawled between my legs. Then she lay on her tummy and put her face in front of my cunt.

“Sonia, what are you doing? Do you have bad eyesight?” I was becoming very concerned.

“Mmm mm,” Sonia said. “My goodness, she is like a little furnace. She is bathing my face in heat,” Sonia said. She sounded happy about it.

“Oh God,” I moaned. Now I was being embarrassed even more than I had been, plus my nipples were driving me out of my mind. They were telling me that if I didn’t rub them they would make me pass out with their tingling. I knew the rule was that they couldn’t touch me and they couldn’t make me touch myself, but no one had said I couldn’t touch myself if I wanted to. I looked up at Dr. Tate and asked him if it would be all right if I rubbed my nipples a little bit. I hated to do it but I couldn’t stand the tingles any longer. Then Sonia blew her warm breath into my cunt and I practically died on the spot!

“Oh!,” I gasped. I tried to close my legs but they just bumped against Sonia. She blew again, and again, and again.

“Yes, dear, excite yourself,” Dr. Tate said. “Sonia will breath fuck you, which is not touching of course and so is perfectly legal and while she fucks you with her breath you may rub your nipples. You understand, I am sure, that you are already lost. In a few minutes, if you last that long, you will turn the timer to two hours and then you will have your pretty brains fucked out and your cunt fucked out and your ass fucked out and your mouth fucked out.”

Dr. Tate was about as disgusting a sexist as ever lived. I totally hated him but the truth was I was dying for him to fuck me even though I couldn’t stand him, and I knew it would take all my will power to resist those two hours of sex but I thought if I could just give myself a little relief by rubbing my nipples I might be able to make it. Yes, I was sure that I could. I felt a new surge of confidence. I put my hands on my breasts and began rubbing both of my nipples at once. Mmmmmmmmm, oh that was better!

I opened my legs nice and wide for Sonia, hoping that she would breath fuck me again. She didn’t! Instead she laughed at me and stood up and watched me, along with Dr. Tate and Jack, while I rubbed my nipples. I closed my eyes so I wouldn’t have to see them. I finally gave my nipples a hard pinch to make them behave and then I put my hands by my sides and opened my eyes and glanced at the timer. Only three minutes left. I can do this, I told myself.

“Honey, you are the wrong female for this mission,” Sonia said, laughing. She could see how hot I was.

I remembered then what my dentist, Dr. Darling, said after I woke up when he was screwing me in the dentist chair. He told me that it was all right for him to screw because sex is what I am made for. Why are some girls prettier than other girls, he asked. Well, his answer was that the prettier the girl is the more God intended her to have sex because being pretty was to attract men of course and you weren’t attracting them to have a conversation. If you were pretty, you attracted them to fuck you. That was nature, pure and simple. So if a girl was like a nine or a ten, she was at the top of the list for being made for sex and Dr. Darling thought I was in that category. I was flattered that he would say that about me but I disagreed with his theory. In fact, I disagreed with it so much I never let anyone screw me after that. But now Sonia was saying the same thing, it seemed, and it was beginning to make sense to me. The other problem I have besides being attractive is that my cunt gets too hot. I know it gets hotter than average, way hotter, so that was another argument in favor of me being made for sex. Dr. Tate was right. I am a slut. That is supposed to be my role in life, at least until I get too old for it. I mean why else do I look like this. Why else do I have a cunt like a furnace and nipples that could drive a person into an insane asylum.

I was still thinking about this with my eyes closed when I heard the timer ring. I looked up at my audience. No one said a thing. I gave them all a big frown and then I got up and went over to the timer and turned it for two hours.

End part 4

Part 5: Dr. Tate

Elsie walked determined to prove a point right up to my face. Her eyes were tortured with anger and hate.

“I guess that means you win.” She spat at me.

“Why no my dear, it meansyou win as you shall soon see.” I answered her smiling my knowing smile.

Before the poor girl could say anything else Jack was at her side pressing against her with his groin-grinding his hips against her hip. His lips attacked her neck and his tongue swirled around her lithe skin. Sonia was still on her knees and had crawled to her other side. Her practiced hands worked her legs and backside. Her lips kissed her opposite hip and across the top pf her thigh and down toward her knee.

Elsie kept her eyes focused on me, staring, wanting to rip me to shreds. Slowly, ever so slowly, her eyes began to water and change. The light of hate dwindled and gave way to a shine of passion- of desire. I stripped off my remaining clothes and sat in a chair on the edge of the carpet to watch the show unfold. Naked I sipped my wine wand watched as my young charges allowed their passions to take over. Jack and Sonia were so adept at the art of love and all its devices.

Ms. Kim and moved Elsie about so that she had one leg thrown across her back. Sonia’s long talented tongue was busy spreading the folds of Elsie’s womanhood and seeking out the scent that was now filling the room. Jack was still working her neck, one hand caressing the small breasts, pinching the nipples lightly until they stood out hard and firm. His other hand was probing her haunches and dipping zealously between the cheeks of her well shaped ass. With each probe she sighed and pressed her hips forward. In doing so she implanted herself deeper on Sonia’s tongue that darted and searched, licking her clit and pressing as deep as she could into her wet lips.

Elsie was holding Sonia’s head for balance and as if to lead her on her carnal journey. Jack took one of those hands and placed it on his fat dick. Elsie was tentative at first but soon loosened up to grasp the impressive member and begin a naïve stroking of its shaft. Elsie was panting hard she was on the verge of an explosion thanks to the fine ministrations of Ms. Kim between her legs, and the expert work of Jack’s mouth on her breasts and his fingers on her hindquarters. The two of them held her up as the volcano inside her erupted and sent her body into quakes and shivers of orgasm. Elsie let out a long wail as her legs shook and her hips became wracked with spasms. Jack bite down on her nipple and she exploded even higher. Sonia split her cunt with two fingers deftly finding her G spot and she cried out louder as another wave hit her and she began to fall. Jack grabbed her torso and Sonia had her hips. Softly they lay her down and returned to their work. Sonia’s mouth now covered Elsie’s sex completely and her tongue delved deep and deeper still to taste the orgy virgin’s inner most sex. Elsie’s hips jerked beneath as her climax ebbed, but her nerves reacted to the violation of her womanhood by a foreign object.

Jack on the other hand was helping her work his cock. Her hand became more adept at its work and she held it firmly and allowed it to slide up and down until the fat purple head was disappearing inside her hand only to reappear through the closed fist. She stared at the massive organ wanting it in her mouth. She admired its size, although not as long as Dr. Tate’s or as thick, it was still an impressive tool. While Sonia continued to bring Elsie closer to another climax, Elsie pulled harshly on Jack’s cock to bring it closer to her mouth.

In a matter of seconds Elsie’s mouth was stretched wide as Jack’s cock penetrated her lips and she allowed as much as her gag reflex would stand to enter. Jack was holding the back of her head for support and literally face fucking her in a slow steady rhythm. Sonia on the other hand had three fingers all vying for the same space in her pussy that was now as wet as a dishrag straight from the sink. Elsie’s hips were whipping all about under Sonia’s mouth and fingers. She would have to take Jack’s fat dick out of her mouth to get air and to squeal her delight at the work Sonia was doing. She would reach down and pull on the Asian’s head pulling her tighter against her crotch. Then hungrily she would attack Jacks rod again. Her face pounding back and forth up and down the swollen shaft.

Then she came again- hard and loud. Her hips bucked and thrust. She had Jack’s dick in a death grip and jerked him back and forth hard. Jack’s breathing got heavy and soon he was spraying his load all over her breasts. Elsie began to pull at his cock and stick her tongue out to catch some of the salty come as it shot toward her face. She pulled the head between her lips to suck at the residue and waited for her spasms to ebb below her waist.

When she was done, she sat up looking toward Dr. Tate whose cock looked like a monster in his lap. She wanted to go to him but Sonia stopped her.

“My turn,” she said and lay back while Elsie got to her knees. Sonia had Jack’s Cock and was pulling him now in the direction of her face. She opened wide and began to suck on Jack’s flaccid cock. She was reaching for Elsie, her hips were grinding the air. Her lips were glistening from all the pre-cum seeping around her hairless pubes. Elsie was torn. She wanted the Professor’s cock. But she knew Sonia had gotten her off twice now and wanted the same in return. She looked at Tate and he smiled, toasted her, and sipped his wine.

End part 5

Part 6: Elsie

I could tell from a couple of things that Dr. Tate said that he thought I was still mad at him, when I wasn’t mad at all. At least I wasn’t mad yet. I was going to be mad if he and Jack didn’t fuck me. Of course, Dr. Tate had no way of knowing about my revelation. It had been like a religious awakening except that in my case it was a slut awakening. After all my years of being prim and proper I had discovered my true destiny, which Dr. Darling had even told me about but I didn’t believe him at the time.

I had suddenly realized, like a flash from heaven, that the reason I look way that I do is to make men want to fuck me. It is really that simple. Nature made me this way. I was born to be slut and here I had been denying my true self, plus a whole lot of fun. I guess I should have been pretty disappointed in myself for being so blind but what I really was thinking about was making up for lost time and opportunities.

Dr. Tate had seen the hot look in my eyes but didn’t understand what it was. Hmmmmm, well it was time to show him. Jack had fucked me good and Sonia had eaten me and made me cum twice. It was Dr. Tate that I wanted the most to fuck me, however, and I let him know that as I got down on my knees in front of him and took his cock in my hand.

“Is this for me?” I said in my cutest voice.

“Unless it’s too much for you,” he said in his snide voice. I loved it when he talked that way to me, like I wasn’t even good enough for him to fuck. I wouldn’t have loved it if he was serious, but he was taunting me and being taunted is a little bit like being fucked, as long as a person isn’t mean about it.

“Oh, well I will have to see how much it is then,” I said, and then I opened my mouth very wide and put out my tongue and licked the bottom of his cock, just the head of it. Then I licked it along the bottom of the shaft and then I sucked it. Mmmmmm, this is for me, I thought. I sucked at the big head like it was piece of candy and I put the tip of my tongue against the little cum hole. Dr. Tate was impatient. He grabbed the back of my head and shoved his cock deep inside my mouth and into my throat. It took me a little while to get used to having such a gigantic thing in my mouth but seeing as I was born for this, I quickly adapted and pretty soon my head was going back and forth like a person who has been sucking cocks all her life.

I looked up at Dr. Tate. I wanted to smile at him but that is impossible to do when your mouth is stretched. Sonia and Jack were standing there, watching. Sonia smiled for me.

“Elsie you are excellent. I think you must be a natural born cocksucker, sweetie.”

It is so nice to get positive feedback. I decided I would give Sonia a treat for saying that to me as soon as I had the chance.

Then I felt Dr. Tate tense in my mouth. I thought he was going to cum! I guess he thought so too. Fortunately neither one of us wanted him to cum before he had a chance to fuck me. Dr. Tate pushed me way. He pushed me hard, causing me to fall back on the floor. The next thing I knew he was on top of me, opening my legs with his knees. He had a determined look on his face and I was pretty sure that I knew what he was determined to do.

“Oh!”, I gasped as he pushed his cock deep inside me. He didn’t even kiss me first. He didn’t try to be gentle in any way. He just drove his cock into me and began fucking me. Actually, that is exactly what I wanted him to do. I lay there, just letting him do it and after a while I wrapped my legs around him and tried to fuck him back. He was too strong for me. I couldn’t keep up and so I finally stopped trying. I lay there gasping and moaning and twisting my head on the floor until I came. A little while after that, Dr. Tate spurted inside me and that made me cum all over again. I had no idea that I was so good at having orgasms until that afternoon.

When I got my senses back, I looked at Jack and my heart sank when I saw he was still limp. I looked at Dr. Tate but of course he was still limp too, having just fucked me a few minutes before. It made me cross that everyone was limp like that. I remembered that there had been a black guy cutting the lawn when I arrived and I wondered if he was still around but I didn’t know exactly how to raise this. Dr. Tate and his friends might think I was too naughty even for them if I asked them to bring the black guy in to fuck me. Maybe Dr. Tate had a dog, I thought. Good grief, what was going on in my brain? I guess I was about as far from being like Joan of Arc as a person can get. I sat up and reached for my clothes that were right there on the floor next to me.

“Your time isn’t up, Elsie,” Dr. Tate said.

“Yes, well neither are you professor,” I pointed out.

End part 6

Part 7: Dr. Tate

“I see we have an insatiable slut in our midst. I believe I can find something to help us in our time of need. In the mean time I think you should work on dear Ms. Kim there while she works on getting Jack back in playing condition.”

As I left the trio, Sonia was on her side her head furiously working at Jack’s limp member. Elsie was moving tentatively toward Sonia’s spread legs. Jack in the mean time had reached down and was deftly inserting two thick fingers into Elsie’s wet gaping hole. The last thing I saw was Elsie’s tongue sliding out of its sheath between her lips and her head moving downward toward Sonia’s smooth pussy.

Antwoine was working the heavy hedge cutter when I approached him in my robe. He shut off the motor, removed his safety glasses, and came my way. He knew what I wanted. There had been a few times when I wanted his special skills for a “party” I was throwing. Antwoine was not very tall, but extremely muscular. His cock was that of a freak. Probably twelve plus inches long and extremely thick. A petite thing in the psychology department had nearly choked her self to death trying to suck him down. Plus he had amazing stamina and control going hours at a time without coming- even anal.

elleann
elleann
300 Followers