Beauty and The Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it happened. Kira was just beginning to feel that warm weight low in her abdomen, building rapidly, ready to spill over, when Mark came. He bit down on Kira's neck and buried himself as deep as he could inside her, hot jets of cum boiling up and firing rapidly. Kira couldn't hold back any longer and screamed as Mark's orgasm pushed her over the edge for the final time. It was as though a bomb exploded behind her eyes, a magnificent flash of white that made her vision go soft and fuzzy after it cleared.

As they both caught their breath by the crackling fire, bodies covered in a light sheen of sweat, Mark sighed contentedly. It had taken a long time to get here. Years in fact. And Mark knew that Kira and he might never be together like this again; that this moment, born of comfort and love and catharsis, might never repeat. Their relationship didn't have to be romantic, Mark knew that now. What he had really wanted had been her acceptance, not her heart. Mark didn't know what the future held; Hell, he didn't know what tomorrow held. But it was okay.

Because Kira saw him now.

******************

THE END.

As always, thoughts and comments are appreciated. As stated in the foreword, this is partly based in reality, names are obviously changed. It's probably not my best work, but it's a story that I really felt needed to be told. Be gentle with those ratings! ;)