Beauty and The Beast

Story Info
A young woman finally realizes what she wants in life.
12.9k words
4.79
38k
148

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every little girl dreams of finding her prince charming one day. Many are lucky and do, but some have odd taste that make the hunt a little bit harder...

"Annabelle, honey? What do you think of this suit?" Her fiancé, Gideon asked nervously. They were getting ready for dinner with the in-laws and once again, Anna believed Gideon was trying too hard to impress everyone. Don't doubt that she loved him dearly but he tended to out do himself to seem perfect. Perfect at everything...

As an Ivy League grad, he had gotten a 4.0 GPA every semester for the 8 years he was in college and grad school. Got the exact job he wanted, an assistant to the campaign manager for a governor, which isn't as high up the political chain as he really wants but being his perfectionist self, he has a list of jobs he needs to have before he can rise. Anna figured she was, in fact, on that list also. Next to perfect wife and companion.

Being 5'6 and 150lbs, she wasn't model worthy in the slightest. Her C cup breasts were just barely a handful for a typical man and she felt her hips were just a tad bit too meaty but that made her seem just a bit more real and relatable to the pubic. But her fair skin, dark, thick wavy hair, and naturally pretty face always seemed to pick up male attention. Including Gideon's her senior year of college.

Once again, he was Mr. Perfect. Incredibly handsome, obviously smart, charismatic like most want to be politician, and treated her like a queen. It was a no brainer for Anna to fall head over heals in love with him until the perfect was all you saw. Because 4 years later at the age of 25, she had had it with perfect and for once she wanted a little drama in her life, to feel something other than complacency with following Gideon's ridiculously detailed agenda. She wanted to let loose and experience a man, preferably her man, with a bit of a wild side. Someone who doesn't always worry about what she wants. Someone to take their own pleasure, using her body as a tool instead of something delicate. But unfortunately, Gideon didn't seem to have it in him. Anna figured she'd try to find it anyway.

Walking out of the bathroom in only her black strapless bra, a thong, and her thigh highs exaggerating her long legs, Gideon had his back to her, glancing at his own reflection in the stand up mirror. He did look rather sexy in his custom fitted navy blue suit, which she knew was Armani, with his standard white button up and plain black tie. His, once again, perfect dark blonde hair was finger combed just right but at this point all she wanted was to make it go wild. To send the buttons of his shirt flying and rake her nails through the light layer of chest hair she knew was under there, leaving a trail of kisses down his abdomen to his semi-erect cock. A low whistle brought her back from her thoughts, her green eyes met his light blue ones through the mirror. "You keep looking at me like that and we'll be late for dinner." He teased but she could hear it in his voice that he wasn't about to make a move. Being punctual was priority to him over physical gradification but she was two seconds away from poking the well trained bear to see if there was indeed, any natural instinct left at all.

"Gid, we still have an hour and a half before we need to be at the country club. Why don't you," she had made her way to being directly in front of him. "take off your suit so it doesn't wrinkled before we have to leave." As she finished her sentence, she had already started to loosen his tie and unbotton a few buttons to his shirt. "Because Gideon," she smiled up at him, slowly making her way down to his trousers, "I really, really want you to fuck me."

Her lips were on his neck, leaving light kisses while her hands were fishing his quickly hardening cock from his trousers. "Belle, you know how I feel about that kind of langu... Jesus..." He muttered. Before he could lecture her, she had dropped to her knees and took his now throbbing cock into her mouth. The tip rubbed against the roof of her mouth as she sucked and slowly bobbed her head, pulling a few more moans from his throat. Her nails bit into his thighs through his pants, that were currently stuck just under his balls. She slowly released him from her mouth and looked up into his eyes, his lusty expression caused a teasing smile to form as she nuzzled the underside of his cock. She always loved the masculine, musky smell of a man's genitals but Gideon rarely let her go down on him as he thought it was degrading for a woman. Though the few times she had, it was quite obvious that he loved it.

She giggled at him, running her tongue from his cum filled balls up the 6 inches to the head. "Scold me all you want baby, but I know that you love it when I suck your beautiful cock." Before he could reprimand her, again, for her language, she dove onto his cock. This time letting the head bump into the back of her throat and his balls rest on her chin. Finally she felt his hand gently hold the back of her head, urging her on for a few minutes until she backed off to take a real breath. Giving one last kiss to his now wet cock, she gracefully made her way to their bed. Crawling on gave her fiancé a sexy view of her ass and soaked, thong covered pussy. Without looking at him, she spread her knees apart and pulled her thong to the side. "Gideon Reynolds, if you don't get your ass over here and fuck me, I'll do it myself."

She didn't need to say much more than that before he was behind her, fingers from one hand running up and down her slick bare labia, while the other hand gently caressed her hip and ass. He alternated teasing her clit with feather light touches and dipping the tip of his finger into her hot, wet hole. She growled lightly, trying to thrust against his finger. "Gideon, baby! Please!"

The pressure of his other hand increased, pushing her over onto her side, then moved her to her back. "I won't make love to you like an animal." He told her gently, moving closer so his muscular biceps were under her knees.

She could feel his hard member just centimeters from her aching pussy and tried to thrust up so it would penetrate her. "Please Gid, enough with the slow and gentle! Just fuck me!" She resorted to begging, trying to get her soon to be husband to be just a little more rough.

He glared down at her, "Would you knock it off. I'm about done tolerating your foul language. I understand you want sex but swearing at me isn't necessary."

That was her undoing. She shoved his chest hard, surprising him to back off her slightly. "You know what Gideon, forget it. Sorry, I want to try something different other than the stupid vanilla sex we normally have. But it doesn't seem like you're all that interested, almost like you don't have any passion for me, just your career." She was pissed, quickly rolling away from him and off the bed. Standing there, in her underwear still, she continued her rant. "Don't you have any anger in you? Anything that will get you to actually FUCK me?! Because for once I'd love to feel your intense emotions and just have you dump them on me or in me! I really don't care, just stopping being so composed all the time!"

In response, he just looked at her concerned. "In you? Is this you telling me you want to get pregnant? Because if it is, after the wedding I'd be more than willing to give you a baby but I can't promise how much I'll be home to help or take care of both of you."

She saw red. She shoved passed him, grabbing a pair of jeans, a plain black T-shirt, and her sneakers from the closet. Storming out of the room, dressing while she walked, she could hear him following behind. "Gideon, leave me alone. This isn't about wanting to get pregnant, though it would be a step in the right direction."

"Belle, just stop for a second." He demanded, grabbing her to turn her around.

He had buttoned up his pants but his fit, toned torso was still displayed from his open shirt. "Gideon Charles Reynolds, I love you. I really do and it would be an honor to marry you. But there is a much more deserving woman out there. You're too perfect how you are and if I can't appreciate that, then someone else will."

That's when he lost his shit, "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"That means I want to change you. I want to change who you are, that I don't want a gentle man who will give me everything I want. I want a more aggressive man with the NEED to throw me on the bed and fuck me senseless, to make me work for what I want, and be okay with imperfection."

He scoffed, "Are you trying to tell me, that I'm too perfect? I never thought I'd see the day when a woman would be unhappy with being treated like a damn princess. Well fuck me then."

She sighed, rubbing her temple. "That's why I'm leaving you. Because there are millions of women out there looking for Mr. Wonderful, who deserve to be treated like you treat me..."

"But you want to be abused, for someone to only want you for satisfying sex."

She could see the anger and anguish in his cold eyes. His political poker face had never worked on her. "No, I just don't want to be someone's well groomed trophy wife. And that's exactly what has been happening. You and your parents have molded me into a model wife but I want to be me and I want you to love ME. Not just the woman you think you'd need during campaign season. You're a sexy, good natured, 28 year old who's in politics, Gideon. You could have any woman, of any age in the palm of your hand, so don't settle for an ungrateful bitch like me."

She watched as some of his anger dissipated from his eyes as he chuckled. "I should have known one day you were going to be a bit of a hand full." He gazed over her long unruly hair, her sexy plump lips that he really did love to watch and feel around his cock, even though he always fought her on it. Damn his strict upbringing and his career choice. "Where are you going to go?"

She looked at him for a moment, as she hadn't really thought about it. "Honestly, probably my aunt and uncle's in Colorado. I miss the ranch, I miss the wilderness, and I haven't seen them in years."

This time he laughed, "Yeah because I'm a prissy city boy, who couldn't handle the smell of cow shit." She smiled back. "Yeah, I'm sorry. I did kind of take over your life once we started dating. I was attentive, just not in the way you needed." He took a few steps closer to her and wrapped her in a tight hug, one hand holding her head to his bare chest. She welcomed his warmth, the light hair against her cheek, and tried to memorize the beating of his heart because she had a feeling that this just might be the last time she got to hear it. "Tell you what," he murmured into her hair. "instead of rushing out of here like a mad woman, go pack some clothes and stuff that'll be useful in bum fuck nowhere. Don't take everything, because I want you to have some stuff still here just in case. I'll be waiting for you until you tell me our separation is final."

It surprised him for a second when he felt her tears hit his chest, "Shh baby, it's okay. We're both feeling a lot of emotions right now. I'm not going to rush you into leaving or for you to give me an answer but I do need to get redressed and get out of here. Our parents deserve to hear about our cancelled engagement from the horse's mouth."

She pulled back, wiping her eyes, thankful for her waterproof makeup. "I hate you." She chuckled, pushing him lightly. "You always managed to stay composed all the time, it's not fair. Plus you HATE swearing but ever since this fight started, you've been dropping F-bombs here and there. I know you, so I can see you aren't doing it intentionally but it's wired into your brain to please me. And your brain seems to think I want some macho, bossy man with a trucker mouth."

He laughed, starting to rebutton his shirt. "If you think this has been bad, you should have heard me throughout high school. It wasn't until my freshman year of college that I straightened myself out and realized that if I wanted to be in politics, that not having skeletons in my closet was a lot easier than trying to hide them."

She had moved around him, heading back to the master bedroom of their average suburban home. He followed closely behind, trying so hard, like usual, to not touch her ass as it swayed in front of him. She didn't know it but it really was a chore to not be more physical with her and to not fuck her like a common street whore. But he had been raised to respect women and his father had never shown such... affection you could say, toward his mother. His mother probably would have backhanded him anyway for trying. And just maybe his career was, in fact, taking over certain aspects of his life that it didn't need to be. Who really cared HOW he had sex with his fiancé? It's not like he was cheating. He'd have to think it over and if Belle did come back to him, he'd most likely give her the sex that she craved. Hell, he craved it too. But for now, their problem was beyond that. She needed to go out and search to find herself first.

By the next night Annabelle found herself in part of the Rocky's in Colorado, secluded from most civilization on her Uncle Tom and Aunt Jan's ranch. This time of year all trees that weren't evergreen, were starting to change to the warm colors of fall. The air was also crisper, being so far from the toxins of cities, it was cleaner and Anna felt like every breath was her first again. She rolled the windows up in her SUV, sitting there for a second. Once again, thinking over how things had gone with Gideon and feeling content that they finally understood each other better. But they both agreed that taking some time apart, for her to be out from under his foot mostly, would be for the best. Even sleeping with other people was being allowed but they both were smart enough not to go crazy with their freedom.

She jumped a little when she heard a quick tap on the driver side window, but grinned when the excited face of her Aunt Jan looked back. Climbing out of the vehicle, Anna was wrapped in a strong hug, her Aunt's coppery hair which was starting to turn white, was buried under her chin. The shorter woman pulled away keeping her at arms length, looking her over. "My little Annabelle, finally back where she belongs! I see that that Reynolds boy has been taking good care of you. I get worried that all those hotshots are gonna make you too skinny but I'm glad to see you still have your curves."

"Aunt Jan, I missed you too." She finally cut off her Aunt's rant. "Where's Uncle Tom?" She got the shorter woman to release her and moved to the the rear door of her SUV to retrieve her duffle bag of clothes and other necessities.

Off to the left of the small house, she could hear the rumble of an engine to a 4-wheeler before seeing her Uncle Tom come around the corner. "He was just putting some cattle back into the pasture. Something was chasing them all around last night and a few broke out, so he's been working all day to fix fence and herd them back in out of the woods."

"Do you think it was a pack of coyotes?" She ask curiously, always intrigued with ranch life.

Uncle Tom turned off the machine and hopped off, giving his niece a hug. "I don't believe so. Other wise it was the quickest coyotes ever. Whatever the damn thing was, was moving so fast out there, herding them around that I couldn't get a clear shot at him. Plus the animal was darker than the ace of spades."

"Wolf maybe?"

A wolf would be pretty cool, she'd only ever seen them in zoos and knew they could get fairly large but enough to corral a whole herd of around 100 herford cows and their calves?

Her aunt and uncle seemed to share a look but she couldn't be sure. "I'm not sure what it was but it didn't kill anything and for that I'm grateful. All heifers and calves were accounted for, just some cuts around their legs from the barbed wire."

"Well enough about that for now, how about some supper? I just pulled a roasted chicken from the oven when you pulled up, plus I made biscuits and gravy with fresh green beans."

Following Aunt Jan to their front door, Anna was ecstatic to finally be away from the hustle and bustle of city life plus the constant trips to DC. "Chicken sounds fantastic. Uncle Tom, do you need any help with chores later on? I'm dying to get my manicured hands dirty."

Uncle Tom was fairly tall, about 5'11 and still very fit for a man who's 55, seeing as he does physical labor all day long 7 days a week. His black hair and graying goatee that he's had for years were still about the same but now his hair had a lot more gray than it had 3 years prior. His wise brown eyes locked with her's as he smiled, "Sure, Annabelle. There's always lots to do and that mess I just cleaned up took longer than expected, so chores haven't been started yet."

"Alright, awesome! Anything is better than being stuck in an office or courtroom hours on end."

Her stay there seemed like it was going to be a great one, until 1AM hit just two hours after she went to bed and she was startled awake by a long deep howl. "What the hell?" She grumbled, sliding out of bed in her tank top and fleece bottoms. Making her way to the window, she could already see a large shape near the woods but as she got closer, could clearly see it was a large black canine looking animal but it took off too fast for her to know for sure. Her uncle's form showed up right after it's disappearance, with a shotgun looking over what she thought looked like a mangled coyote. Deciding to just go back to bed after her long day, Anna crawled under the thick covers and fell back asleep. It was no surprise when she dreamt of wolves and that lone howl that had woken her up.

Bright light woke her this time, her phone telling her it was just after 9 in the morning. Normally no matter what time she went to bed, she'd never wake up this late but she was testing life without Gideon, so some rituals were bound to be changed. Though somethings never changed, she had received a text from him hours ago saying 'good night'. They never went to bed without saying it, whether they were home together or miles apart. She did miss him. She loved him, always would but right now, life was about her and her needs. Her need for freedom and to be her own person.

She ignored all the calls and texts from her parents, not wanting to argue during her personal vacation. She was drawn from her thoughts when Aunt Jan showed up in the doorway. "Oh good, you're awake! I have breakfast made, just some eggs, bacon, and toast."

She smiled and rolled out of bed, following her aunt to the tiny kitchen. There was a large pan of eggs and bacon on the stove with a loaf of homemade wheat bread waiting to be toasted. "Smells delicious! Uncle Tom done with chores yet?"

She could smell him before he entered the kitchen, "Just finished up. Had a bit of a mess to clean up but nothing unusual. How'd you sleep honey?"

"Like a rock. Was that a dead coyote out there that wolf caught?"

Her uncle sighed, "Coyote, yes. But as for the wolf, I don't think that was a wild one. Our neighbor about 5 miles down the road, our only neighbor really, has a pack of wolf dogs that he has trained to protect his herd and crops from neusence animals. Wolves in our area are always gray, timber wolf types. This one was huge, black and muscular like his lot."

"Think it's what spooked the herd the other night?"

"I'm thinking a coyote was causing trouble and the dog chased it, upsetting the cattle." Tom paused for a second, taking time to eat a bite of eggs his wife put down in front of him. "I'm thinking if we see it again tonight, I'm gonna go down to Salisbury's place and ask him to keep his dogs contained better. The heifers are scared to death of it and I don't want our bull injuring the poor thing for doing as it's trained."