Beauty and the Beast Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No no no no," Cormac said.

"Nuh uh, I don't think so buddy," David said at the same time. They both pushed him into the living room and onto the couch.

"What?" Richard looked between the two men.

"You know the doctor said no working. You need to let your arm heal more and get some physical therapy done. I'll make us something," Cormac walked towards the kitchen.

"You think your cooking is going to make me feel better, Sir?" Richard called after him.

"Quiet!" Cormac yelled at him.

"I'll go supervise," David followed Cormac.

"Yeah, like that's gonna help," Richard muttered.

"I heard that," Both men said in unison from the kitchen.

Richard chuckled to himself and relaxed into the cushions.

"Cormac, now that we have a second alone, we need to talk again."

"What now?" Cormac asked.

"I still can't make my rent. The only option I see here is me moving. I'm sorry, I don't want to leave you." David paused from the soup to caress Cormac's face.

"Theres something I wanted to ask you," Cormac said.

"What?"

"Since you can't pay your rent, I was thinking that-"

"No!" David interrupted him.

"No?" Cormac looked like he was going to cry.

"Yes, 'no'. I know what you're going to say. And I'm going to make it easy for you and just say no before you even ask," David said. Cormac swallowed and went back to the food. His lip quivered and he bit it, trying to keep the tears from falling.

"I just thought..."

"Well you thought wrong," David growled.

"Obviously," Cormac whispered.

"I don't want to hurt your feelings Cormac."

"Yeah? Well you're doing a great job at that," Cormac said sarcastically.

"Why do you want this so bad?" David shouted.

"Because I love you! Is that so bad?" Cormac threw down the spoon he was stirring the soup with and faced David.

"No it's not! I just don't understand why you need to do that!" David threw his hands up.

"Why don't you want it? Don't you love me?" Cormac whispered the last part.

"Of course I do! That's why I don't want that," David held Cormac's face in his hands.

"You're not making any sense. I don't understand," Cormac almost sobbed.

"What do you mean? What are you talking about?" David pulled his hands away.

"I'm talking about you moving in with me," Cormac said, like David was stupid.

"Oh. Wait. What?" David gasped.

"What did you think we were talking about?"

"I thought you were talking about paying my rent," David said. Cormac shook his head.

"No! You said you didn't want that before, and I respect that." The two men smiled at each other.

"You really want me to move in?" David asked. Cormac nodded.

"And Aiden. You two mean a lot to me and... I want us to be a real family," Cormac said. His hands were shaking as he waited for David's answer.

"Of course we'll move in, I love you so much." David took his face in his hands again and pulled Cormac in for a kiss. The two kissed and things began heating up before Richard's voice came in.

"I smell something burning!" he shouted. They both pulled away and turned to see the oven mitt they had left by the stove had caught on fire.

"Shit!"

"Fuck!" David cursed. He threw the mitt onto the ground, stomping out the fire. They looked at each other silently before bursting into quiet giggled. They held each other, laughing, when Richard came in. He looked at the destroyed oven mitt and then at the two men trying to hide their smiles.

"Get out of my kitchen," he begged. "I'm ordering pizza," he added as he walked out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

David moved the last of his things into Cormac's bedroom.

'Our bedroom,' he corrected himself. He heard Aiden gushing about his new bedroom that was easily bigger than their old house. He got his pick of any of the thirteen unused rooms. He came running down the hall screaming about how cool it was they were living here, and begging Cormac to get a pool.

"Maybe for your birthday," Cormac said, putting out his cigarette when Aiden came in. He didn't often smoke, even less now that he had David, but the whole deal with Charlie was grinding his nerves.

"You may not spoil my child," David laughed.

"It will only be a small pool. No spa I promise," Cormac raised his hands innocently. David rolled his eyes and hugged Cormac to his side.

"This is perfect," he whispered to Cormac, looking out over his new home.

"I'm glad you like it," Cormac nodded.

"I don't mean the house." He turned towards Cormac. "The house is nice, but this is better," he claimed Cormac's sweet lips in a kiss.

"Dad!" Aiden shouted. David smiled and pulled away from Cormac. He couldn't wish for anything else in the world. He was near everyone he truly loved, but the house was large enough to give them the privacy they wanted.

"Pizza's here," Richard said. It had been two weeks since Richard got out of the hospital and they had eaten nothing but fast food and pizza since. He was really starting to miss Richard's cooking.

"Can I pay?" Aiden tugged on Cormac's legs. Cormac reached into his wallet and handed him the money for the pizza. Aiden ran up and handed the pizza man the money. He attempted to grab the pizzas but Richard beat him to it.

"Grow a few feet," he told Aiden when the boy grumbled.

When all of them were finished eating they had passed out on the couch in a food coma. Aiden had fallen fast asleep in Richards lap, while Cormac occupied David's.

"Guys I've been thinking," Richard said. The other men opened their eyes and waited for him to continue.

"Now that David's moved in." Richard looked at David. "Maybe its time I move out. You don't need me here, you guys will be fine," Richard added. The other two sat up and looked at him.

"What?" Cormac asked.

"We love you man. If you want to move out we can't stop you. But we would love it if you would stay with us. Theres plenty of room," David shrugged.

"I just feel like a third wheel you know?" Richard shrugged.

"Richard, you're my best friend. And I'm sure you're David's too," David nodded, confirming Cormac's assumption.

"Nothing would make me happier then for you to stay here with us. I know that you have a life of your own to get to. And if you decide to leave... I'll just have to deal with it." Cormac said. Richard stared at them a moment before sighing.

"You three would starve to death without me," he said.

"Oh yes, we would," they agreed.

"Poor Aiden. His dads would burn the house down trying to feed themselves. All of Cormac's money would be gone and you would end up living in a box in the streets," Richard sighed.

"So true."

"Definitely," they both nodded.

"Cormac would have to whore himself out and David would be his pimp," Richard shrugged. David and Cormac looked at each other.

"Aiden would have to become a master pickpocket," Richard continued.

"Very possible."

"I can see it now." The two men said again.

"So I guess I really have no choice," Richard said.

"Well we can't add to the population of male hookers, construction worker pimps, and child pickpockets," Cormac said, seriously.

"Besides, I don't own anything that's purple and has animal print on it," David said, with a straight face. All three men held together for a moment longer before tears burst from their eyes as they laughed. Aiden woke up and looked around, confused. Cormac held his sides as they cramped with laughter. They were interrupted by the sound of the phone.

"I'll get it," Richard began to stand.

"No you won't." Both men stood up. Richard rolled his eyes and sat back down. Cormac reached the phone first and only said a few words, mostly listening.

"Hello?" he greeted the caller. Something was said on the other end.

"This is him." The person on the other end said something and Cormac nearly dropped the phone.

"Yes?" Cormac listened more.

"Yes," he repeated.

"Thank you so much. I'll be in tomorrow," he said, before hanging up.

"What is it?" both Richard and David asked.

"They caught Charlie. They asked if I wanted to press charges. Fuck yes I do. That little prick is going to jail if its the last thing I do," Cormac said. He sighed with relief and hugged David.

"They got him, babe. You're safe now. We all are," David kissed him. Cormac ran over and hugged Richard and Aiden, giving them each a kiss. After the celebrating, they sat in front of the warm fire. Cormac looked at his new family. His best friend, his lover, and his....

"Son," David interjected.

"What?" Cormac asked.

"You were searching for a word for Aiden. He's your son," David repeated. Cormac stared at him before looking down at Aiden who nodded, with a smile. Cormac felt his heart surge. He had a family now. A real family. People who loved and cared for him. And people who he loved back. Tears stung his eyes but he didn't wipe them away. These were the first tears of happiness he had cried in a long time. And he relished every minute of them.

12