Beauty & the Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've not picked up your bag Rachel," I commented as we walked to the car.

"Well I thought maybe we could pick it up some other time," she replied, smiling, furtively widening her eyes. "So what did you make of the session?" She then asked quietly, seeing that Bill had now went back inside and closed his door. "Still think I'm a prude?"

She giggled to herself, and I still couldn't think of a way to respond. There was no way I was going to jeopardise my marriage in any way. I would never have found anyone to measure up to Rachel. I always had known that I was a more comfortable as a voyeur than lover - being that any of my previous sexual encounters had proven dismal failures. This was something I had never really come to terms with until now. Before my marriage to her I had had no trouble getting one night stands - but that's all they remained: one night stands. Sadly none of them would ever look for a repeat performance. I was lucky to have captured Rachel when I did, and with her not having any experience to speak of, well, her ignorance was my bliss. I suppose this was bound to happen.

So I concluded in those seconds after she asked me the questions that I couldn't complain about what had happened, and whatever was in store. It wasn't so much as accepting defeat, as a realisation that what had transpired had been as erotic and exciting for me as anything I had experienced. And into the bargain, Rachel had, in a way, lost her virginity and learned the heights her own sexuality could achieve through a casual fuck.

Please send comments, remarks, complaints, praise, disgust, good cheer, and whether you actually think I should continue in this vein.

12