Beauty and the Bully Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, she took a shower and made sure she was extra clean. She teased her little cock, enjoying the feeling of her soapy hand sliding up and down the shaft. She stopped short of cumming though because she liked feeling horny all day. Next she washed her hair and used some blonde dye to add some highlights to her thick brown locks. She stood before the mirror in the bathroom, wrapped in a towel up to her armpits, her little penis tenting the front, and carefully applied a thin layer of makeup.


A coat of primer went on first, to smooth out her skin, followed by foundation to give her a nice, even complexion. She followed that with some eyeshadow and eyeliner to show off her bright blue eyes. Next, she applied mascara and finished up with a coat of pink lip-gloss and a little blush on her cheeks.

With a smirk on her lips and a sway in her steps she walked back to her dormroom wrapped only in her towel. On the way she drew a few astonished looks from boys and girls that happened to have their doors open as she walked by. She noticed a few cute ones that she wouldn't mind discovering what they had hidden under their clothes.

Once back in her dormroom, she donned a sexy black baby doll t-shirt and a short plaid pink miniskirt that went down to mid thigh. Under the skirt she had on a pair of pink panties with the words, 'Eat Me', on the front over her little boy cock. She brushed out her hair, tied it back in a high pony tail and went out to meet her new classmates.



The dorms in her area were set up in a square formation with the grassy lawn between them. There were trees spaced out around the grassy area and walkways criss crossed it from corner to corner. There were more dorms in other areas around the campus since roughly 30,000 students attended the school.

Jessica left her dorm and walked across the lawn to one of the boy's dorms. There were some boys playing Frisbee on the lawn and one of them whistled as she walked by. She grinned at him and threw a sway into her hips for his benefit. At the boys dorm she held open the dorm for some guys carrying in a sofa and snuck in after them.

Jessica wandered through the halls, stopping at open doors and chatting and flirting with the boys she found. They all had a good time talking with her, many were bored or looking for an excuse to take a break from moving in to chat. She gave her phone number out more than a few times.

One room she peaked her head into was empty but clearly someone had already been there from the decorations on the walls. There were posters coving half of the room. Jessica recognized most of the bands, they were ones she loved herself.

"Ah... Hello. Can I help you?" said a voice from behind her. "Are you a relative of Jason's or something?" Jessica jumped, shocked that anyone had recognized her already, and spun around to see who it was.

"Ah, no, I'm Jason. Do I know you? I don't recognize you from school," she asked after she saw the dark, shaggy haired stranger. He had a small scar running down his cheek. A puzzled expression pinched his brow. Jessica found she liked the scar actually. It gave his face character; a dangerous look and she found herself wanting to know the story behind it.

"Ah, no, I don't think I've seen you before. What do you mean you're Jason, you're my roommate?" Adam said in surprise, obviously eager at the prospect of having a female roommate and momentarily forgetting that this was an all mens dorm. The only dorm where that type of pairing was possible was in the LGBT dorm but then there was a good chance he probably wouldn't get to do all the fun stuff he was imagining if lived there with a girl. 


"Oh, uh, no, I mean yes... I don't know," Jessica shrugged. The man laughed at her.

"Woah, woah, woah, slow down girl. Are you saying yes that you're my roommate?" he asked. Jessica shook her head. He scratched his head for a moment.

"So your name is Jason then?" he asked. Jessica shrugged, blinking at him innocently. She was afraid to speak, afraid she'd make herself sound stupid in front of this man she found very attractive.

"Sorry, I don't speak shrug. You're gonna have to explain that one to me."
 "Well, it was Jason, now my name is Jessica," she said, waiting for the man to figure out what she wasn't saying. He looked at her for a second.

"Why would your parents name you Jason. That seems kind of harsh."

"Well... at the time it wasn't so strange."

He paused, thinking. "So... are you a dude then?"

"Sorta?" she said blushing and her voice wavered. She really didn't want to ruin it with this boy already but she was afraid she had. "I mean yeah, I'm a transsexual. I wanted to be a girl all my life and I switched about a few months ago. I still have boy parts but I'm taking hormones and stuff," she explained. "I can show you if you don't believe me?" She immediately regretted saying it and blushed bright red, hiding her face in her hands.

"Ah, no that's alright, I believe you."

"Wait! How did you know my boy name if you don't know me then! And you haven't even told me your name yet."

He chuckled, obviously enjoying watching her make a fool of herself.

"My name is Adam and Jason is the name of my roommate. He hasn't shown up yet. When I saw you standing there I thought you were a sister or a friend or something," he laughed. Jessica giggled at the coincidence. She looked down at the ground and shuffled her feet. "What were you doing peaking in my room anyways?"

"Oh that, I'm just wandering around meeting all the new people. There was no one in your room but I saw your posters and I like the same music you do apparently. Those are your posters right?" Adam nodded, stepping into his room to look around.

"Yeah, King Diamond and The Agonist are my two favorite bands." He paused, thinking for a second. "Um... You wanna help me bring in the last of my stuff?"

"Sure thing, honey," Jessica grinned, happy that he wanted to hang out with her still, and followed Adam out the door. They made their way through the throng of boys rough housing in the halls out to the parking lot. Jessica followed behind Adam, using the time to study his gorgeous backside the whole way. 
 Adam led her over to his car. It was a last year's model Honda Civic in solid black. He popped the trunk open and began pulling out the rest of his stuff. In his haste accidentally he dropped a box marked 'school supplies'. Jessica quickly bent over to pick it up.


"Let me get that for you!" she said, bending down to grab the box. Her miniskirt slid over her ass and exposed her pink panties to Adam's stare. "Oops, I guess I should bend at the knees next time. Oh well," she flipped her hair over her shoulder and stepped back to wait for Adam. "You just gonna watch me all day sweetie, or do you wanna take some things inside?" she teased him when she caught him watching her. 


Adam shook the cobwebs from his mind and quickly gathered the rest of the bags. He grinned to himself, amused by Jessica's teasing attitude. He closed the trunk and moved off towards the dorm, deftly avoiding Jessica's hip check. He looked over his shoulder and grinned at her, laughing as she tried to recover her balance. He admired her long smooth legs and remembered the glimpse he had seen of her ass. Even if she had a dick, and he wasn't entirely sure she did, she was one hot babe. He could feel his cock start to harden and he hoped they could make it back to the dorm before he was at full mast. 


When they got back to the room, Jessica set Adam's things down, leaned against the other bed, and watched him. She immediately noticed Adam's hard cock straining to get out of his shorts. 
 "My, you look like you are having some trouble, did I cause that?" Jessica murmured sensuously. "I could help you take care of that, if you want?" She caressed her lips with her fingers, slowly sliding one into her mouth and sucking on it. She sauntered over to Adam, her hips swaying from side to side. She sank to her knees and fished Adam's cock from his pants while Adam tried to find something to say. "Shhhh, don't say anything baby, just enjoy this." 
 She wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, sucking hard. She used her tongue to coat the head in saliva and tease Adam's peehole, trying to lick all the precum out of it. She brought her hands up to Adam's balls and softly massaged them, rolling them through her fingers, feeling the soft flesh coving the tender globes. She ran her tongue down the underside of his dick, stroking the head with one hand. She slipped her lips around one of his balls and gently lapped it with her tongue.

Adam let out a groan and slid his hands into Jessica's hair. He guided her back to his dick and she took it into her mouth, letting it sink down into her throat. Her lips slid to the base and she could feel the head of his dick pressing against the back of her throat. She let out a groan, the vibrations sending pleasure through Adam's whole body and looked up at Adam with her vibrant blue eyes.


Jessica's cock was rock hard in her panties but she kept her hands on Adam. She could feel a wet spot spreading around the head and knew she was leaking precum horny teenager. She moaned, slowly humping her crotch against the air, imagining a nice hard dick in her ass while she made love to the one in her mouth. 


"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum. Eat my cum you sexy bitch," Adam groaned out. Jessica moaned around his cock and pumped her lips faster up and down on the shaft. She gripped his muscled thigh with one hand, preparing for the torrent that was about to flood her mouth. Adam grunted out something unintelligible as he started to cum. Jessica opened her mouth and jacked Adam's cock, letting the cum spray fill her mouth. She swallowed quickly and moved his cock to send a few strands across her cheeks and forehead. As Adam's orgasm subsided, Jessica locked her lips around the head once again and sucked the remaining cum from it. She made sure Adam's cock was nice and clean before sitting back on her heels.


"Did that fix your problem, honey?" she asked Adam with a smile, cum still covering her face. 
 "Oh my god, that was amazing," Adam replied. "Every time I looked at you I thought you were a girl. That was the best blowjob I have ever had. Thank you so much."


"No problem sugar, you're a cutie so I'd be happy to help you with that any time you need!" Jessica grinned at him, got up off the floor, and adjusted her skirt. She dug out an undershirt from Adam's drawers and used it to clean her face up. Adam smirked at her, amused that she felt she could use his shirts like that. He put his cock back into his pants and zipped himself up.

"What a way to relieve some stress!" he said, more to make conversation than anything else.

"Un huh, sure is. I know a few other things we could do to relieve some stress," she grinned lustily at her. "God my face is such a mess now. You gross boys and your gross needs! Why do we even keep you around again?"

"Because of those gross needs?" Adam offered.

"Oh that's right," she giggled and jumped onto his lap. The sound was infectious and Adam joined her. They rolled around in bed, laughing. Jessica ended up on top, straddling his waist. She could feel his cock hardening again.

"Ohh, are you getting hard again baby?" she asked, grinding her ass against his hardon.

"That feels great baby, keep it up," Adam groaned out as she rocked. Jessica giggled and jumped off the bed.

"Nope, let's save that for later. A girl can't go all the way on the first date right?"

"Date, what's this date business? I was planning on just keeping you around to warm my bed and cook me breakfast!"

"Ha Ha, you dork. Didn't your mother ever teach you how to romance girls?"

"Yes she did actually. Let me demonstrate," he swung out of bed and crouched on the floor. "You Jane, me Tarzan!" He mimed whacking her over the head and then scooping her up and threw her over his shoulder. As Jessica shrieked and beat at his back he marched out of the room and carried her outside. The boys in the hallway whooped and hollered as they went by.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you just did that you brute," Jessica said after Adam had set her down. She wanted to be mad at him but she just felt lust build up inside of her and she knew his cock would be inside her again before the day was over.

"Let's go get some food, I'm starving," Adam said. They walked out to his car and climbed in. There was a sandwich shop not too far away but Jessica decided to have some fun in the car anyways. She leaned over the center console and stroked Adam's dick through his shorts. When he was nice and hard she unzipped him and pulled it out. By the time they got to the restaurant, Jessica had managed to coax another load from Adam's balls. She licked her lips and made sure there was no cum on her face before they got out of the car.

The sandwich shop was a cozy little place. There were only two other people in it at the time. They gave the cashier their orders and then watched as the sandwiches were put together. They sat next to each other in a booth. Jessica let her sandals slip from her feet and teased Adam's legs with her toes.

"So what should we do tonight," she asked. Adam shrugged.

"A party would be fun. We could get wasted and fuck."

"He he, well duh, but I meant more like, where should we go to find a party, I'm not from around here."

"Me neither," Adam finished off his sandwich. "Maybe we could start one in the dorm."

"Well I'm not 21, how old are you?" Jessica asked.

"Didn't YOUR mother ever tell you not to ever ask a woman's age?" Adam teased.

"Oh so you're the woman now? Hmm, that reminds me of the last time someone told me they were the woman." Adam coughed, spitting out the Coke he was drinking. Jessica laughed and patted his back, making sure he got it all out.

"You ok there stud? Did it go down the wrong tube?"

"You wench. Don't think that just because you have a dick that it's going anywhere near MY ass," he glared at Jessica.

"Hey! Don't knock it till you try it," Jessica tease. Adam stuck is tongue out at her.

"So anyways... back to what we were discussing. I'm only twenty, no way I can get the booze. You on the other hand, even though you aren't 21, you still might be able to get it. If the cashier is alone... and male... and horny."

"Oh you pig! What makes you think I'd ever blow a stranger just like that?"

"Well... you did blow me, and I'm pretty much a stranger too," Adam pointed out. Jessica held her glare for a second. Then broke into a smile.

"Yeah I did, didn't I," she giggled. "I guess I could used my... oral skills to persuade someone then. Let me get this straight though. You're telling me to go blow someone." Adam nodded. "For booze." He nodded again. "Doesn't that make you a pimp and me a whore?"

"Fo sho, fo sho. Lez blow this joint, biatch!" he said in a lame parody of gangster speech. Jessica laughed at him as she took his hand and followed him from the restaurant.

There was a liquor store across the street and Jessica set off towards it.

"Where are you going?" Adam asked.

"The liquor store!" Jessica said, pointing towards it.

"I was joking about that Jessica. I don't really want you to suck off some random guy."

"To late! I wanna do it now. Bring the car over in a sec," she said and set off again. She ignored all of Adam's protests and made it into the store before he could catch up with her in the car.

The store was deserted, except for a man at the front counter. Jessica wasted no time going down the hard liquor aisle and picking up a bottle of Captain Morgan and Bacardi. She also grabbed a case of cheap beer as she took them up to the front counter. 


"Hi," she said nervously to the cashier. "How are you tonight?"


"Pretty good, may I see your ID?" he asked her. Jessica started to rummage through her purse. "Oh shit, you know I think I left it at home. Do you really need it this time?" she asked the man. He was pretty cute looking and seemed to be about 30 years old. There was a no ring on his finger. The guy snorted at her. 
 "Do you know how often I hear that, honey? That's not gonna fly here," he answered. Jessica bit her lip and looked sad for a moment.


"Well, you're a pretty cute guy, do you think we could work something out?" she stuck a finger into her mouth and sucked on it, making it abundantly clear exactly what she meant by 'working something out'.

The man was about to turn her down until he realized what she was proposing.

"You know normally I wouldn't do it, but you are really cute and it has been a while..." he said to her, thinking it over. "Well if you do a good job I suppose it will work."

"Great!" said Jessica. She smiled at him and followed as he led her to the backroom. No sooner had the door closed than Jessica was kneeling before the man. She pulled his already hard dick from his pants and immediately sank her mouth down onto it. His cock was warm and tasted a bit salty from sweat.

Jessica wanted to get this over with fast and set about using all her best techniques. She gripped the man's ass cheeks and started to vigorously fuck her face on his cock, using her tongue to tease the underside of his dick every time it came out of her throat. After a minute, the man laced his fingers through her hair and held her face against his crotch. His dick was deep down her throat and Jessica began to swallow to keep from gagging, her muscles massaging his cock. The man must have been pretty horny for he began spewing cum into her stomach right away. 
 Jessica spent another minute cleaning his cock off and tucking him back in before standing up. "Was that good enough for you?" she asked innocently.


"Oh fuck yeah," the man said, stunned from the amazing and completely unexpected blowjob. Jessica left the backroom and returned to the counter to wait for the man. There were a few customers in the store now and one of them, an older lady, scowled at her. Jessica wiped her mouth and found a stray strand of cum on her lips. She blushed, hoping the man would return to the counter soon. He returned a moment later and rung her up for the alcohol. Jessica flashed him a smile and lugged the alcohol out of the store to Adam's waiting car.


Adam stared open mouthed at her. "Oh my god, you really sucked someones dick for that?"

"No way, he totally thought I was 21 and sold it to me no questions," she deadpanned.

"Really?" he asked, not catching her sarcasm.

"Of course not, I took him to the backroom and deepthroated him for a minute."

Adam glared at her.


"What? So I'm a slut," she said with a shrug. "Now let's go get our party rockin' on." Adam stared at her for a moment longer. She held his gaze, her eyes daring him to say something more but he didn't. Instead, he put the car in gear and drove back to the dormrooms.

When they got back to the university, Adam ran back to his room while Jessica took a detour through the girls dorm. She stopped to invite any ladies she saw to the party across the lawn. By the time she got back to Adam in the boy's dorm there was quite a crowd forming. There was music pumping though someone's sound system already and many of the girls were working the dance floor.

Jessica grabbed Adam and pulled him after her to where everyone was dancing. She fell into a rhythm, grinding against Adam, humping her ass back against his crotch. Adam's hands teased up and down her chest. He slid his hand under her shirt and pinched and rolled her hard nipples. Jessica moaned and slid behind her to fondle his cock. She slipped her hand down the front of his pants and felt his cock twitch against her palm. His cock was hard and he pressed it into the cleft of her ass. She gripped it, stroking it as she bumped and ground to the beat of the music. After half an hour of dancing, or dry humping, they found a seat in the corner, nursing a couple beers to catch their breath.