Beauty and the Bully Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never though dancing could be that fun," Adam admitted.

"It's only fun 'cause you were doing it with me!" Jessica said. She leaned into him and kissed him passionately. She realized that this was their first kiss. She giggled to herself at the face that she had sucked his dick before she had kissed him. Adam, for his part, forgot that Jessica even had a dick and simply enjoyed the feeling of her lips on his.

"God I'm feeling horny right now. Watch this!" Jessica ran up to the stereo and turned it off. There was a groan from the crowd as the music suddenly cut out.

"All you sexy sluts out there, come join me up here. Let's give these boys a special something!" she yelled and stripped off her shirt. In just her bra and miniskirt she began to roll and bounce her hips for the boys. Three more daring girls cheered and joined her in undressing for the boys. Jessica twirled around, flinging her hair back and forth and running her hands up and down her body. She teased her nipples, making them stand out through her bra. The girls teased the boys with peaks of their panties underneath their skirts and flashes of tits and nipples. As the song progressed Jessica soon had her skirt off. She now danced in high heels and lingerie. Even completely hard her cock only made a small bump in the tight fabric. The other girls were dancing similarly.

Jessica grabbed one of them and they started to grind together. She locked her lips against the other girl's, who met her with just as much passion and they made out to the cheers of the watching guys. The girl faltered momentarily when her teasing hands found Jessica's cock but she resumed the kiss even more passionately. The cheers of the boys were deafening as the song ended.

Jessica and the girls hugged each other before gathering their clothes and hurrying from the stage. Jessica turned the stereo back to the dance music and navigated back through the crowd towards Adam, wiggling her ass in appreciation for all the spanks she received.

"Well, did you like that?" she asked Adam when she finally found him.

"That was damn hot. You are one sexy little slut," he said, shaking his head in awe at her. Jessica giggled and snuggled closer to him.

"Oh my god I can't believe we did that!" squealed a new voice. Jessica looked up to see the girl she had made out with on the dance floor standing there with a guy.

"Oh yeah, it was fucking hot. I'd make out with any day sweetie! Your lips taste good. I'm Jessica, by the way, and this is Adam."

"Yours too babe, I'm Katie and this is my boyfriend Jeff." She leaned forward and whispered in Jessica's ear, "was that what I thought I felt down there?"

"Maybe. Depends on what you thought you felt," Jessica teased. "If your hands couldn't figure it out, maybe you could try some other way. Or maybe your boyfriend can do it for you." She winked at Katie. Jeff choked on his beer; obviously Katie had mentioned what her hands had found.

"God I'm so horny now. I so want to find out what you have hidden you little minx. We should totally have a foursome right now!" Katie suggested.

"Oh that sounds fun! What do you say Adam?" Jessica asked. He looked at her, wondering why she bothered to ask.

"Sure, sounds like a plan, I doubt my roommate is here yet, let's head back to my room." The girls cheered and lead the way as the boys followed, drooling at their heels.

Jessica and Katie didn't hesitate to strip off their shirts and skirt as soon as they entered the room. The boys took a little longer to get naked. Katie knelt before Jessica, easing down her panties. Jessica's hard cock sprang free.

"Oh, it's so cute. So like, are you sex changing to a girl then?"

"Ya, but it still works like it should." Jessica answered with a grin. Katie leaned forward and took it into her mouth. Jessica let out a moan as Katie licked the sensitive tip. The boys sat down on the bed, stroking their hardons as they watched the girls play. Having teased herself all day, Jessica could feel her orgasm approaching already.

"I'm gonna cum already!" she squealed, lacing her hands through Katie's hair and holding her head to her crotch. She left loose with a girly whimper, her body shaking like a leaf as she squirted her little sissy cum out.

Katie slurped it all up, leaving Jessica's cock clean and limp. She smiled up at Jessica, licking the cum from her lips.

"That was delicious, barely salty at all. I'd eat your girl cum any day! Let's help the boys now!" she crawled over to Adam and took his dick from his hand. She teased it up and down with her tongue. Jessica knelt next to her between Jeff's legs. Jeff had a long skinny dick and Jessica sank her mouth down onto it. She had no trouble fitting her mouth around it but couldn't get it very far into her mouth. She watched Katie out of the corner of her eye and mimicked her movements. They knelt before the boys for about ten minutes, performing a synchronized blowjob that would have won any competition. Katie was the first to stop. She stood up and knelt on the other bed.

"Come on Adam, wanna sink your dick into my tight wet cunt?" Adam nodded and stepped up behind her. Jessica climbed onto Jeff's lap. She reached under herself and positioned his cock at her asshole.

"I bet you can't wait to fuck my ass," she whispered in his ear. She slowly sank down onto him. His dick slid comfortably deep into her asshole. She sighed in delight, enjoying the feeling of his cock touching places that not many could. Katie moaned behind her as Adam ravaged her pussy.

"Oh yeah, your dick feels so fucking good," Jessica groaned out as she fucked herself on Jeff. She pushed him flat onto his back and braced herself on his chest. He reached between them and began to play with her cock, wrapping his hand around it with a tight grip and squeezing. Jessica cried out in delight and started to fuck her cock into Jeff's fist and, at the same time, raping her asshole on his dick.

There was a strangled cry as Katie achieved her first orgasm. Adam hadn't stopped, however, and continued his assault on her pussy.

Jessica's frantic movements signaled her own approaching orgasm but Jeff released her cock before she could find release. She whimpered in disappointment while Jeff smirked at her. She fucked herself harder on his cock, trying to cum anyways.

"Oh your boyfriend's such a tease, Katie," Jessica cried over her shoulder. The only response was Katie's scream of pleasure as she came on Adam's cock. Adam groaned and slammed hard into her. He held still as his cock spasmed, shooting jets of cum into her.

Jeff pushed Jessica off of him. He pulled her over to where Adam was pulling out of Katie. Jessica didn't need to be told what to do as she planted her face into Katie's red and puffy pussy. She sucked at Katie's hole, licking the cum that oozed out of her as Jeff knelt behind her and shoved his cock back into her ass. Jessica's tongue soothed Katie's raw pussy and Katie moaned her appreciation, humping cunt face against Jessica's face as she approached another orgasm.

Jessica slid her hands under Katie's ass and held on tightly, pressing her mouth into Katie's pussy and as Jeff pounded her asshole. She found Katie's clit and sucked it into her mouth, thrashing it with her tongue. Katie convulsed in another orgasm. Jeff tightened his grip on Jessica's hips and slammed hard twice into her ass before shuddering and flooding her with cum.

A hot, wet mouth suddenly engulfed her cock and Jessica gasped in pleasure as Adam sucked her. She shivered and her orgasm crashed over her. She shuddered and screamed into Katie's pussy as she shot off into Adam's hungrily sucking mouth.

Jessica pulled away from Katie and wrapped Adam in a hug. Their lips connected and they swapped each others cum. They kissed for a long time, tongues playing wildly and each savoring the cum. The only sound in the room was that of kissing as each couple found comfort in their partner's arms.

"Well that was fun," Katie said. Jessica looked up at her.

"It sure was. We should do it again chica. I'm beat right now though. I think Adam and I are gonna hit the sack."

"Yeah, feel free to use the other bed," Adam suggested.

"No, I think Jeff and I are gonna stumble back to our room now. I'll call you later Jessica. Maybe we can get together soon," Katie said with a smile. She bent down and kissed Jessica and Adam each. She took Jeff's hand and they left the room together.

Adam guided Jessica to his bed and she snuggled close to him, eager to feel his arms wrapped around her.

"You know, it just occurred to me," she whispered as they lay in bed. "We just had that crazy foursome and I haven't yet you're your cock in my ass. We will have to fix that soon."

She smiled as she felt Adam's cock hardening against her ass. They fell asleep like that, dreaming about cocks and assholes.