Beauty and the Geek Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,748 Followers

"Charlie... oh! Oh god, hold me. Hold me tight while you fuck me."

Slipping his arms between Miley and the bed, Charlie clasped Miley close to his chest. He continued the agonizingly slow thrusts, despite his libido screaming to fuck faster, and fuck harder. Miley was beginning to moan and squirm beneath him, so he knew whatever he was doing it was going well.

Miley wrapped her ankles around Charlie's thighs, her knees bent and spread wide. She could feel almost the entirety of his massive cock filling her sex, stretching her to the limit. His slow thrusting motions created long sensations of hot friction against her clit, and she knew her orgasm would be powerful.

Clasping a tight hug around Charlie, Miley clung to him and announced "I'm going to cum! Oh fuck, Charlie, oh my fucking god...! I'm gonna... I'm cumming! Fuck me! Fuck me Charlie! OH GOD! OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!"

Her fingernails dug into Charlie's back and Miley shook with the power of her cum, fluids leaking from her sex and lubricating their union further. She moaned against his shoulder and refused to let go of him. "...fuck me... fuck me... uhn! ...cumming... so fucking good... Charlie..."

Feeling her walls start to spasm around his shaft, Charlie started humping faster. Miley's orgasm was loosening things up for him and he began to hump harder. He could feel his own orgasm building deep in his gut. "Miley... I'm going to cum too... Miley... you feel so good, oh shit..."

"Do it baby, fuck me! Fuck that big cock into me," Miley begged, her orgasm temporarily ruling her senses. She was looking at his face, the way it twisted up in pleasure as his orgasm drew near.

Suddenly, managing to regain some of her senses, Miley remembered they weren't using protection. "Wait Charlie, don't cum in me... don't... oh god that feels good... don't... don't put your cum inside me..."

But Charlie's face was buried between Miley's neck and shoulder and he didn't verbally respond. He was past the point of return, his hips thrusting as he grunted his way towards orgasm. She feared it was too late.

"Charlie!" Miley gasped, "Pull out, baby. You'll make me pregnant!"

Somehow Charlie still had enough control over his own body and senses that he was able to withdraw from the sheath of Miley's sex. The tip of his cock was barely out of her when his orgasm arrived, semen jetting out onto the patch of Miley's trimmed pubic hair. He moaned and gasped, the power of his orgasm all-consuming.

Reaching down, Miley took the reigns for Charlie; she assumed control and pumped his cock with her hand. His cum flew out in long ropes, strings of it landing across her flat tummy all the way up to her breasts. "Oh my god," she gasped. "Cum on me baby, cum all over me. Oh fuck, look at all your cum."

It took several moments for Charlie to catch his breath, kneeling between Miley's legs. She kept hold of his erection, using her thumb to caress the head of it. "Look at it all," Miley giggled softly, swirling it around her tan skin with her other hand. "You got your messy stuff all over me."

"That was... that was..." Charlie had no words. He looked down at Miley, then his eyes widened when he saw red stains on his sheets between her legs, "Is that blood? Oh my god Miley! "What...?"

"It's okay, Charlie. Really, I'm fine. It's just my virginity."

"You mean...?"

"Yeah, you took my hymen. It's okay, really. You hurt at first but... wow that was so nice. I loved the way you were slowly fucking me. It was perfect, Charlie."

"I can't believe you're a virgin," Charlie said.

Miley laughed. "I'm not anymore. And neither are you," she winked.

"I just thought that, I mean, you're so popular. I figured you were... experienced."

"I've fooled around with guys," Miley explained. "But none of them really made me feel special. Not like you do. I was saving myself."

Charlie beamed a smile, then saw his clock/radio, "Oh shit. My mom is going to be home soon."

Sitting up, Miley clasped Charlie's cheek and kissed him, "Then I better get going. Will you call me tonight?"

"Yeah, of course."

Miley slid off the bed, searching for her panties and grabbing her dress. She scribbled her cell phone number on a notebook at his desk. Charlie watched her, floored by how incredibly sexy her backside looked. "I'm sorry we can't... I mean, that you have to run."

Smiling over her shoulder as she slipped her dress on, Miley assured him, "It's okay. Maybe we can ditch tomorrow afternoon and go to my house. Then we'll have plenty of time to cuddle."

"You're amazing," Charlie said.

Kissing his cheek while slipping on a sandal, "You too, big guy. Take care of my cock for me."

And with a wink and a smile she was gone. Charlie sat in his bed for several moments in disbelief. It wasn't until he had a private moment to consider that he realized how momentous his encounter with Miley was.

He was no longer a virgin.

PART 2 - Going Public =================

Charlie frowned at his reflection in the mirror, trying to get his brown mess of hair to do something cool. He tried more mousse, but couldn't make it do what he desired. He wanted to present a better impression for Miley, as dating the hottest girl at school was not something to be taken lightly, but Charlie realized he didn't have a lot of practice in 'looking cool'.

"Damn," he cursed, and decided to seek help. Charlie headed down the hallway of his parent's rambler, "Mom!? Do you have a hair pick or something?"

Reaching the entryway, Charlie found his mother at the front door.

"Hey honey. Look who's here," Olivia said.

Miley stood in the entryway, dressed in a pair of pink cotton track pants with a white stripe on the side of each leg. Her top was a tight white spaghetti-strapped thing which clung to her breasts; a matching pink track top worn open in front protected some of Miley's modesty. Her dark hair fell in soft waves, and Charlie couldn't fathom how she made looking so beautiful seem so easy.

"Miley?" Charlie looked surprised, temporarily forgetting all about his hair.

"Hey," Miley smiled, walking to Charlie, "having a little trouble with your hair?" She lifted a hand and began to run her fingers through it, pushing the strands this way and that.

"What are you doing here?" Charlie wondered, enjoying the feel of Miley's gentle fingers in his hair.

"She came to give you a ride to school," Charlie's mom said, "Isn't that sweet? I'm happy to see you making such nice friends Charlie. Now do good in school today, I'll see you when I get home from work."

Miley grinned privately at Charlie as his mother left for work; parents could be so sappy.

Charlie smiled back; a soft "Hi." was all he could say once they were alone.

"Hi," Miley greeted him back, blue eyes still lit by a smile, then she lifted to give him a kiss. "Your hair looks great."

"Thanks. I can't believe you're here."

"I can't have my cute hunk of boyfriend riding the bus, can I? Besides, I couldn't wait to see you."

"You think I'm cute?" Charlie asked sheepishly.

Miley laughed, "Uh huh. We need to get you some contacts, and maybe buy you a couple of weeks worth of tanning, but yeah. Charlie, I think you're adorable. Especially the way you look at me."

"What way?" Charlie wondered, pushing his glasses up his nose bridge.

"The way you're looking at me right now," Miley murmured, a hint of color rising to the surface of her cheeks.

"You look really sexy," Charlie stated.

Beaming, Miley said, "Come on, before I jump your bones. We're going to be late for school."

=====

Climbing out of Miley's BMW, Charlie walked beside her towards the school's main entrance. He glanced at her, watching her push a hand through her hair several times then dig in her purse for something. He wondered how Miley could appear so calm when he was as nervous as he'd ever been.

Charlie didn't know what to do, if he should linger around Miley or if she expected him to hang out with her friends; would she even tell anyone about them being together at all? If her friends saw him, the popular kids who often teased him, it could mean disaster. They might pick on him, ridicule him, and Charlie didn't know how Miley would react. He feared their relationship might end up being one of the shortest in high school history.

Pausing outside the main doors Miley distracted Charlie from his worried thoughts, "Hey, what's wrong? You look like you just got drafted for war or something."

"Sorry," Charlie replied. "I guess I'm just remembering how we come from separate worlds."

Miley smiled softly, then leaned in and whispered, "After school I'm going to suck your cock."

"W-what?"

"I'm going to suck you're big cock, Charlie, and I can't wait."

"Seriously?"

Miley nodded, winked, and took his hand. Suddenly Charlie wasn't worried as much.

Everyone stared. The eyes of each student Miley and Charlie passed in the hallway were on them as they walked hand in hand. Charlie sensed every glance, but was bolstered by the fact that Miley held his hand tightly in hers; and she was so confident! Miley seemed to be ignoring all of them, completely at ease under all the scrutiny.

"Stacy is going to freak when she sees us," Miley had a grin on her lips.

"That's kind of what has me on edge," Charlie informed her.

"Don't worry. Stacy's my best friend. She's going to freak, but she's going to understand. And once she gets to know you she'll see how sweet you are, just like I did."

"I hope so," Charlie muttered.

=====

"Oh. My. God." was Stacy's reaction as she watched her best friend and Charlie approach the locker she and Miley shared.

"Hey Stace. You know Charlie, right?" Miley let go of Charlie's hand to search through her locker for first period books.

Charlie lifted a nervous wave at Stacy, "Good morning."

Stacy offered Charlie a weak, and fake, smile. She then grabbed Miley by the arm, "Girl's talk, right now, my office..."

Miley giggled, barely able to get the locker door shut as Stacy pulled her away, "I'll see you at lunch, okay Charlie? Bye baby!"

Scratching his head, Charlie finally shrugged and headed towards his own locker.

=====

"WHAT are you thinking about?" Stacy demanded to know once she and Miley were in alone the bathroom. The homeroom bell rang but Stacy didn't seem to care. She wanted answers.

"I like him, Stacy. I like him a lot."

"He's a total geek," Stacy informed her friend.

"Maybe, but he's my geek now," Miley returned. "I'm his girlfriend."

"Jesus," Stacy exhaled. "Miley, you haven't dated a high school guy since the tenth grade! We made a pact that we wouldn't date immature boys anymore. A week ago you barely knew who Charlie White was, and now he's your boyfriend?!?"

"It's your fault," Miley accused, humored by it all. "You're the one who told me about his big dick. If you had never said anything I never would have gotten to know him."

"So you admit that you're a size-queen. And a slut," Stacy countered.

Miley gasped, "I am not a slut! You're the one who wanted to know how big it was, I was just the one with the courage to go find out!"

"And now a week later you're his girlfriend?"

"He's really sweet, Stace," Miley said, her tone a little gushing. "He's so nice to me, and he's fun, and he makes me laugh with his nerdy innocence. He adores me, and I can't stop thinking about him."

Stacy stared at Miley for a few moments, gauging her best friend's tone, "Oh my god, you're serious. You really like him."

Miley nodded, "Yeah, I do."

Stacy took a deep breath while contemplating the ramifications, "You realize you're committing popularity suicide, right? And you're asking me to do it with you."

"Whatever. In three months we're going to graduate and none of it will even matter. I guess I'll find out who my real friends are."

With that, Miley left Stacy and went to homeroom. If dating Charlie meant losing her best friend, so be it. Miley knew Charlie would never ask her to stop being friends with Stacy, so why shouldn't the reverse hold true?

=====

Advanced English was Charlie's first period class, one he shared with his friend Brian. Before the final bell sounded signaling the beginning of class, Charlie was sitting at his desk going over some notes. He could tell that other students in the classroom were staring at him, and heard more than a few hushed whispers. He was amazed how fast news could travel through the school. Charlie did his best to ignore everyone, which wasn't much different from any other day.

"Dude," Brian whispered as he sat down in the desk next to Charlie, "everyone is talking about you and Miley Andrews; is it true that you two are together?"

"Yeah, I guess so," Charlie replied. "What have you heard?"

"It's all anyone was talking about in my homeroom, dude. Most people don't believe it though, figuring it's a joke or something. Man, I can hardly believe it myself. You're dating Miley-frigging-Andrews? Damn."

"Well, we haven't actually gone out on an official date yet," Charlie commented quietly.

"What have you guys been up to, just hanging out?"

The bell rang and the teacher called for the attention of the class, saving Charlie from having to explain any further, "Something like that."

=====

Other than the staring and murmured rumors, Charlie went about his day the same as he always did. He and Miley didn't share any classes until last period, so he didn't see her all morning. But she kept sending him naughty text messages about what she was going to do with him after school, which eliminated Charlie's fears that she would reconsider going out with him.

When lunch came, Charlie did what he always did and sat with Brian among the sparsely populated 'geek tables'. After sitting down he saw Miley and a group of her friends enter the cafeteria. Charlie watched as the group moved through the a la cart line, then moved to sit at their usual table; all of them except Miley, who said something to her friend Stacy and the others before heading towards Charlie and Brian.

"Hi Brian," Miley set her tray down. She kissed Charlie's cheek and sat next to him, offering him a more seductive, "Hey boyfriend."

"Hey," Charlie replied, a hint of color accompanying his grin.

"Hi Miley," Brian sat up straight and tried to suck in his stomach.

"I have had the craziest morning," Miley remarked, "everyone keeps asking me about us like we were Brad and Angelina or something. I mean, god. It's like, mind your own business, right?"

"What have you been telling them?" Charlie asked.

Miley's smile reached her dazzling blue eyes as she looked at Charlie, "That you swept me off my feet."

"This is so cool," Brian interrupted. "I'm finally involved in a tabloid scandal!"

Both Miley and Charlie laughed, but quickly sobered as Stacy appeared beside the table. Stacy's expression was like steel as she placed her tray beside Brian and sat down across the table from Miley and Charlie. Brian swallowed nervously as the beautiful blonde sat next to him. Everyone was silent a moment.

"You should have heard what Darla just said," Stacy suddenly remarked.

Miley didn't care what Darla said. She was just happy to have her best friend join her.

"She said that you had 'gone geek', and that you were a 'geek lover'. Everyone was laughing at you as though you were never even their friend."

Charlie and Brian frowned a little, but remained silent, sensing an important moment between the two best friends.

"Its okay, Stace. I don't care what they say or think," Miley replied calmly, leaning her shoulder against Charlie.

"Well I do. We've been best friends since pre-school. I told Darla and the rest that they could all go to hell. I'm not about to walk away from our friendship just because I'm afraid a bunch of snotty brats will call me a 'geek'."

"I guess I'm finding out who my real friends are," Miley said with a wink.

"I'm so glad you two are dating," Brian suddenly interrupted, "Lunch has never been this interesting before!"

=====

After lunch, as the foursome left the cafeteria, Miley took Charlie's hands and pulled him aside. "Let's get out of here," she suggested.

"I don't know, I shouldn't skip. I already went home early yesterday," Charlie worried.

"Come on, it's too crazy around here today," Miley pleaded. "I don't care what we do. We can even go somewhere and study; I just want to be alone with you."

"Study?" Charlie lifted a brow.

"Okay, yeah," Miley laughed, "probably not going to happen with us."

Charlie considered, and then told Brian, "We're getting out of here. Take notes in Biology?"

Miley beamed, gripping Charlie's arm.

"You're ditching?" Stacy sounded jealous.

"I'll call you later," Miley placated.

"If you want, I'll be your biology lab partner today," Brian suggested to Stacy, who suddenly looked scared.

Five minutes later, Miley and Charlie were in her BMW leaving the school in her rear-view mirror. Charlie felt bad about skipping his afternoon classes two days in a row, but the nice thing about being eighteen was that he could just write himself a note the next day; he wouldn't get into any trouble. But even if skipping meant trouble he would have done it anyways, he would do anything to be with Miley and found himself incapable of turning her down.

"You want to go to my house?" Miley asked. "We could swim or just lay out by the pool."

"I don't have any trunks," Charlie lamented.

Miley giggled at him, "I've already seen all you got to offer, baby. But if it makes you feel better I won't wear a suit either."

"What about your neighbors?" Charlie asked.

"Fence," Miley answered simply with a smile.

"I guess I'm out of excuses," Charlie grinned.

Miley reached over and placed her hand at Charlie's groin, feeling the outline of his penis, "Good. I've been thinking about getting you naked all morning."

"Yeah, I know. Your text gave me a boner when I was in English. I had to sit with a notebook on my lap for half the class."

"Oh you poor thing," Miley teased, her tone playful. She turned into the quiet suburban area of her parents house, then pulled over and parked the car in the empty lot of a small park, "Need me to take care of it for you?"

Charlie looked around, "What, you mean now?"

Miley answered him by unfastening the button of his jeans and working the zipper, a mischievous expression decorating her face.

"Miley!" came Charlie's somewhat panicked voice. He looked out the car windows, seeing if anyone was around.

"Push your pants down a little," Miley instructed, leaning over the center console and slipping her hand under his boxers.

Lifting his butt, Charlie pushed his pants and underwear down enough to free his swiftly-hardening cock. Though nervous, Miley was already squeezing and stroking his length and causing Charlie to grow hard, "What if someone sees?"

"Then I hope they enjoy the show," Miley sounded amused. "Damn baby, I can never get over how big you are."

Miley had Charlie fully erect in short order, his nine inches sticking straight up. She liked to pump the shaft, letting the top of her fist bump into the ridge of his circumcised crown before stroking it back down to its base. Every few strokes she would lightly drag her long fingernails up his shaft and tease them against the head of Charlie's cock.

"Oh god," Charlie moaned when he felt her nails.

"Mm, you like that?" Miley cooed. "My nails scratching your big cock?"

"Yeah, that feels incredible," Charlie replied in a craving tone.

"I love how naughty we are, Charlie. I couldn't even get all the way home before getting my hands on your magnificent cock."

"You're the naughty one," Charlie reminded her.

Miley smiled at him, her pumping arm slightly shaking the car, "I am naughty, aren't I? Do you like having a naughty girlfriend who jerks you off in the car? Huh baby? Does that turn you on?"

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,748 Followers