Beauty and the Geek Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,751 Followers

"Oh god, Miley..." Charlie moaned. Her dirty talk always aroused him.

Leaning over further Miley started whispering in Charlie's ear, "I haven't had your big cock in my mouth yet, baby. You've even been a naughty boy and stuck it in my pussy, but never in my mouth. That's hardly fair."

Charlie's eyes closed and his mouth opened slightly agape as he listened to Miley's seductive whispers.

"Don't you remember, Charlie? Hm? The way you almost came in my tight pussy and made me pregnant?" Miley moved to spit some saliva inter her hand, then went back to jerking Charlie off with her newly lubricated palm, "If you're going to be such a bad boy every time we fuck I'm going to have to start taking you in my mouth, instead. I can't have you losing control and shooting all your babies into my warm fertile pussy."

Charlie's breathing became labored and his head lolled back on the seat rest as he tried to deny the orgasm building within his suddenly taut scrotum. Miley's dirty talk, even more than her jacking hand, was swiftly bringing Charlie to the brink.

"Is that what you need Charlie? For me to suck on this big thing every day? Suck your messy seed out, so you don't get too excited when we fuck and hump me full of your child?"

"Oh my god Miley," Charlie moaned. He'd never heard such things.

"Then go ahead baby. Use my mouth as a cum deposit. Let all that gooey mess out and put it into my stomach. I'll be a naughty girlfriend and take it as often as you need baby. Just like this..."

Miley lowered her head into Charlie's lap, gripping his erection at its base and directing him into her wide open waiting mouth. She sucked in the head of his cock, and another inch past that. One swath of her tongue, edging the ridge of his cock's head, brought Charlie's orgasm. The hot jet of his semen erupted against the back of her throat, coating her tonsils. It made her choke, and some of the copious sperm spilled from her lips. But Miley recovered, swallowing quickly as more of his milk flowed into her mouth and down her throat.

When Charlie was done grunting and his cock gave up the last of his orgasm, Miley let his head pop from her mouth. Pearly semen decorated her lips and chin as she gave the under-cleft of his crown a sultry lick of her tongue. Her blue eyes twinkled with a smile when Miley looked up to Charlie's eyes; he watched as her tongue circled around her lips and as she gathered his cum off her chin with a finger, licking up and swallowing the last of his pleasure.

"Holy shit," was all Charlie could manage to say.

"You always have so much cum, what are we going to do with you?"

"You... you talk so dirty..." Charlie breathed.

"What can I say? I'm a horny girl and I know what turns guys on," Miley winked.

"Yeah you do," Charlie agreed. "Wow, thank you."

"You're welcome. But don't worry. You can pay me back as soon as we get home. I'm dripping wet right now and I need you to give me a good fucking."

Miley started the car back up and put it into gear as Charlie pulled his pants up.

=====

The Florida sun beamed high in the air over the back yard of the Andrews house. The air smelled of chlorine from their large heated pool. With a high wooden fence, the yard seemed very secluded and quiet, save for the soft moaning of a young woman, "Charlie... please... stick your cock in me..."

Miley was gasping and squirming, pinned against the wall of her pool. The water level was just below her shoulders as Charlie held her in one arm and masturbated her in the other. Both of them were naked, exploring one another's bodies beneath the water.

"Don't my fingers feel good?" Charlie asked, sliding his three center digits in and out of Miley's slit. This caused the inside curl of his fingers to drag against her clitoris, stimulating it.

"Yes!" Miley gasped. "But I need it baby, I need your big thing in me. Please... oh! Oh god... please, please Charlie... fuck me with your big cock."

Refusing, Charlie continued to masturbate her. He liked to hear her begging for it, to hear the wanton heat in Miley's voice. Her arms clamped around his neck in a clinging embrace, his own arm around her slender waist.

"I like fucking you with my hand." he said.

"But I want your cock so bad," Miley mewed.

"I know," Charlie assured her. "But don't you want to cum on my hand first? I like sticking my fingers inside you."

"You evil bastard," Miley whined. "Don't make me beg like a bitch in heat... oh shit... finger me, fuck my cunt with your fingers... I'm gonna cum... oh god... make me cum, Charlie."

Charlie pulled his hand away from Miley's pussy when she hit the brink, denying her orgasm.

"Oh my god! Charlie you fucking bastard..."

Charlie issued an amused laugh, then kissed her, Miley returned his passion a hundred fold, biting his lip and shoving her tongue into his mouth. She was hotter, more aroused, than she'd ever been. Charlie had been bringing her to the brink with his hand, denying her his cock and an orgasm. She had to admit, it was heady and amazing to be kept constantly on the edge of cumming. But it also turned her into a begging slut.

"Fuck me, Charlie. I can't take it anymore. I need you inside me. Please baby? Please stick your big cock in me?"

Under the water, Charlie slid his hands over Miley's hips and drew her feet off the pool floor. She curled her legs around his waist, propped back against the pool wall and balancing herself by holding Charlie's shoulders.

"Are you always this horny?" Charlie wondered.

Smiling sweetly, Miley replied, "Yeah. But I'm only a slut in the bedroom, and now only for you." She reached between them, gripping Charlie's erection and wiggling her hips so that the tip of his cock was at the entrance of her slit, "You know you love it."

"Yeah," Charlie murmured, his hands clutching Miley's ass. "It really turns me on."

"Don't you want to be in me, Charlie?" Miley whimpered, grinding herself against his shaft beneath the water teasingly. "Don't you want to fuck your hot, slutty girlfriend? I need you, baby. I need you to fill me up and make me cum."

Charlie thrust his hips forward slightly, the head of his penis entering Miley. Both of them gasped, Miley's hand curling around Charlie's neck to hold the back of his head. She pulled Charlie deeper with her ankles, letting him know exactly how much of him she could take.

"Ohhhhh godddd Charlie... mmm, your cock is so fucking big. Fill me up with your massive dick."

Charlie watched as Miley's head rolled back against the edge of the pool, her eyes glazing over as he penetrated her, "Does that feel good?"

"Fuck yes," she confirmed. "Just be careful, okay? Don't cum in me. Don't fuck a baby into me Charlie, okay? Promise you won't make me pregnant?"

Charlie nodded, moving his hips slowly as he began to generate some friction. The feel of Miley's tight slit was the most amazing thing he'd ever felt, "I-I promise."

"I'll get on the pill, I swear," Miley moaned. "Anything to keep this big cock inside me, so you can cum inside me. I want to feel that, baby. I want to feel your hot stuff shoot into my womb."

"Oh god, Miley..."

"Your cock feels so good. My pussy is yours Charlie, you can fuck it whenever you want. I'll give you all the pussy you need, baby; all the hot cunt that big fucking monster of yours could ever need. Just promise me you won't give it to any other girls."

"I don't want anyone else," Charlie assured her, humping into her slowly. "You're a dream come true, Miley."

"Say it, Charlie." Miley moaned, "Tell me you only want to fuck me and that my cunt makes you and your cock happy."

"I only want you, Miley. I don't want to be inside any other girls. I love your pussy. It's so tight and warm."

Wrapping her arms over Charlie's shoulders, Miley drew herself tightly against him, her small breasts mashing against the top of his chest. She kissed him, all the desire and wanton lust of the afternoon flowing from Miley's lips. "Just don't cum in me, okay?" she reminded, before kissing him again.

"I won't, I'll pull out."

Miley kept placing her lips against Charlie's in the form of soft little kisses as she enjoyed his slow fucking motions, "I'll get on the pill tomorrow. That way you can shoot inside me every time and fill my womb up with your man-stuff. But don't make me pregnant today, okay? I'm too fertile and your cock is so powerful. I know you'll make me pregnant if you cum in me."

"I promise I won't," Charlie repeated, all the talk of pregnancy and fertility arousing him.

"Then fuck me," Miley encouraged. "Fuck me like you want to. Fuck that big cock of yours all the way into me and give your girlfriend what she needs."

"Oh jeezus, Miley..." Charlie said, pushing deeper with every thrust.

"Fuck me like a man Charlie. Harder, fuck me harder, baby."

Charlie pushed her back against the pool wall, pinning Miley against it as he started driving his thrusts into her. She clung to him tightly, nails digging into his back.

"Oh god... that's it... harder! You're so deep... shit... I can feel you all the way up into my tummy, Charlie. Oh jeezus-fuck your cock is big...!"

"You're so dirty," Charlie grunted, his bucking hips fucking Miley against the pool wall. The water splashed around their shoulders.

"I can't help it," Miley whimpered. "I'm a horny dirty slut... fuck me... oh god. Baby! I'm going to cum on you... don't stop... don't sto... oh! Oh fuck, Charlie!! I'm cumming!!!"

Charlie was doing everything he could to hold back his own orgasm, but when he felt Miley's quivering pussy around his length it was too much for him. He felt his cum boiling and rising up his shaft. "Miley!" he near-screamed in warning, pulling away from their union.

Miley let him go, but freed her legs from around Charlie's waist to pinch his long penis between her thighs. She felt it pulse, and she held Charlie tight as he bucked and humped into her thighs, grunting in ecstasy. "I've got you," she assured him, his cock spilling harmlessly into the water behind her ass.

Charlie held Miley tightly in his own arms through their orgasms, his breath heavy once the climax had passed. "I really like sex," he said.

Giggling, Miley kissed Charlie's cheek, "You're pretty good at it, considering you just lost your virginity yesterday."

"You too," Charlie returned. "I love it when you talk dirty to me. It gets me so turned on."

"What can I say? I'm a horny girl. Naughty stuff just pops into my head." She smiled and kissed him, "Want to go cuddle for a while? We sorta missed out on that yesterday."

"Yeah," Charlie agreed eagerly, the two still pecking kisses against each other. "Miley, how did this happen?"

"You're the biology expert," Miley chuckled.

"No, I mean us. How...?"

"Oh," Miley ran a hair through Charlie's wet hair, his arms still around her. "I don't know. I'm sorry, you know, if I was ever mean to you... before."

"Nah," Charlie shook his head. "You would've needed to talk to me to be mean to me."

Miley's expression looked sad, "I'm sorry, Charlie. I really am. I wish I could have woken up sooner. Popularity is a weird thing. It gets to your head, and people do awful things to try and keep it. I promise I'll never ever be that way again. I've changed since that day last week when I pushed you into the bathroom. You've changed me."

"I know," Charlie said with a soft smile. "I'm really happy too. You're so cool. Before you were just a really hot girl, but you're so great Miley... I... I..."

Miley kissed his cheek, "What is it sweetie?"

"I love you," Charlie blurted without thinking about the words.

Miley blinked in shock at Charlie's admission.

*

[Edited by manda126]

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,751 Followers