Beauty and the Geek Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,748 Followers

"Miley... please..." Charlie whispered, begging.

"Please what?" Miley whispered back, tone purposefully innocent.

"...make me cum..." Charlie replied, his voice barely audible.

"I don't want to," Miley continued to tease. "I like rubbing your cock. Maybe when the movie is over?"

"Oh god," Charlie moaned, "Please... Miley..."

He was so close. Miley could feel it in Charlie's erection, the way it pulsed in her hand. He was so hard it felt like she was holding a thick rod of steel. She had to slow her stroking motion to a crawl and pre-cum leaked from his tip continuously, which she used to further slicken his shaft.

"Tell me, Charlie. Tell me what you want."

"I want to cum," Charlie whispered breathlessly.

"Where do you want to cum?" Miley prodded.

Charlie almost begged, "In your mouth. I want to cum in your mouth."

"You're so naughty, wanting your girlfriend to suck down all your nasty goo into her mouth, you know that? Are you going to make me take all your little spermies into my stomach? Huh, Charlie? Is that what you want?"

"Y-yes," came Charlie's desperate answer. His cock throbbed with arousal. He could feel his orgasm sitting at the base of his shaft, waiting for Miley to speed her hand up even slightly.

Miley took one quick glance around, making sure no one was paying attention to them, before her head disappeared below the tops of the seats. She could take about a third of Charlie's length into her mouth before it hit the back of her throat. She didn't dare take any more for fear of choking and making too much noise.

She began to stroke the remaining portion of his shaft swiftly, milking Charlie into her mouth.

He grunted and had to cover his mouth with a palm to keep from yelling in absolute pleasure of the release Miley finally granted. His cock heaved, pushing Charlie's semen into Miley's mouth with every stroke of her hand; her jacking motion drawing the orgasm out of his cock like a pump. Her throat worked to take it all down and she had to swallow several big gulps of the warm jizz to keep it from spilling out between her lips.

Miley waited for the last of it to ooze out, her hand squeezing Charlie's cock from base to tip to make sure she got it all. Then she kissed the head of his cock and rose back up, licking her lips to cuddle at his side as though nothing had happened. She went back to watching the movie with a content smile.

Charlie slouched in his seat, exhausted with relief.

PART 2 -- Geek becomes Chic

======================

Standing at the pharmacy counter, Miley tapped her foot impatiently while waiting for the pharmacist to fetch her prescription. It was the Saturday following their movie date and she and Charlie were at the local suburban mall to give him an 'image makeover'. Charlie was currently at the hair stylist on the other side of the mall getting a haircut; Miley was impatient to get back and see how he looked.

"Okay," the pharmacist returned, an older graying man, "you've got three months worth here. Take one a day, preferably in the morning, and try to avoid doing so on an empty stomach. Will that be cash or charge?"

Miley reached in her purse for the credit card her step-father had given her, but thought twice and dug for cash instead. She didn't need her parents to check the credit bill and know she was going on birth control pills. Even though Miley was eighteen and free to do what she wished in that regard, she didn't think it was anyone's business but hers and Charlie's. (And maybe her best friend Stacy, whom she told everything to.)

Stuffing the prescription package into her purse, Miley hurried out of the drug store and headed back across the mall. She couldn't wait to see how Charlie's hair turned out. They had already accomplished getting him some new clothes (thanks to step-daddy's credit card!) and purchased contacts from the vision store to replace his thick-framed glasses. Miley even got Charlie into the tanning booth for twenty minutes prior to the stylist.

Miley smiled as she walked through the wide mall, happier than she'd ever felt. Things had been going so well between her and Charlie ever since they went on their movie date and got past the 'I Love You Scandal'. They were inseparable, spending as much time together as they could. When they weren't together, they spent hours talking on the phone or texting each other. They were the target of the biggest gossip crusade in the history of their high school, and a lot of Miley's old friends wouldn't even talk to her anymore. But she didn't care, Charlie made her feel like the most special girl in the universe and that's all that mattered.

"Hey Denise," Miley called once she got back to the stylist shop. "How are you coming with my super-cute hunk of a boyfriend?" Denise had been Miley's stylist ever since Miley was in middle school and started treating her curly tendrils of hair as though they were a full-time hobby.

"See for yourself," Denise said, removing the draping apron from Charlie. He climbed out of the barber chair to face Miley.

His brown hair was cut shorter and had a wet-messy look that stuck up and laid to the side. Miley beamed brightly, thinking he looked like a teen movie star, "You look awesome, baby!" She walked up to him and gave him a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek.

Charlie did look good. He was wearing a pair of drapy-loose brand named cargo pants, a stylish polo, and sharp leather shoes. His glasses were gone, his hair was trendy, and a hint of color tinted his skin from the tanning booth. "Thanks," he replied, blushing a little. "Can we go to lunch now? I'm starving and it's almost two o'clock. I didn't know the mall could be so exhausting."

Miley chuckled, "Yes, we just have to make a stop on the way to the food court. The department store is having a lingerie sale."

"I don't really wear lingerie that often," Charlie joked dryly.

"Not for you, silly," Miley giggled. "Well, kinda for you," she winked.

Walking through the aisles of women's under garments, Miley led Charlie along with her as though he were a stray dog. At least, that's what it felt like to Charlie. But he didn't complain and smiled politely to the other women shopping, feeling slightly uncomfortable among the racks of bras and underwear. Once she picked out an armful of stuff they went to the back of the store where the women's changing rooms were located. It was a long wide hallway with several doors that led to the more private rooms.

"Wait here," Miley instructed, disappearing into one of the rooms and leaving Charlie standing alone holding the shopping bags.

"Miley, can't I wait out in the mall?" Charlie asked. "I feel weird standing here."

"Just hang on," came Miley's voice from behind the changing room door. "I want to make sure you like what I picked out."

Looking around, Charlie hoped they were alone. The other doors were all cracked open and he didn't think any of them looked occupied. He silently hoped no other women would arrive before Miley was done.

After what seemed a lifetime Charlie heard Miley's door unlatch and she said, "Okay, come in here for a second and tell me what you think."

"Are you sure I'm supposed to be back here with you?" Charlie asked nervously.

"Just get in here you big goof," Miley laughed.

Slipping in quickly, Charlie nearly dropped the shopping bags he was carrying when he saw Miley. She was wearing a black lacy bra (the sheer material allowing Charlie to see her nipples), matching thong underwear that attached to garters, and sheer black stockings that hugged the tops of her thighs where they connected to the garter straps. The rest of her toned and tan body was on full display.

"I really should get some stiletto heels to wear with this," Miley casually mentioned, pulling and fiddling with the fit of the stockings. When Charlie didn't reply she looked at him, "What do you think? Charlie?"

Charlie was staring. Nothing could have prepared him for how incredibly sexy Miley looked in the lingerie. He was struck speechless and his mouth hung open slightly. He'd seen sexy women wearing lingerie online and elsewhere, of course, but that could hardly compare to the very real vision standing in front of him.

"Charlie?" Miley repeated.

"Yeah?" Charlie answered with a distant, distracted tone.

Miley giggled, "You like?"

"I've never seen anything so sexy in my entire life," Charlie stated honestly.

"Charlie..." Miley gushed, "you're making me blush." In truth, she loved the way Charlie was staring at her. He always made her feel so special and desirable. She turned around to face a mirror, checking out the way she looked. She glanced and saw Charlie's reflection as he stared at her heart-shaped bottom.

"Do you want me?" she suddenly asked, her voice gaining a husky tone.

"Huh?" Charlie said, completely mesmerized by the perfect shape of Miley's butt.

"Do you want me?" Miley repeated. "Right here, right now."

"You mean in here? But someone could hear us."

"I don't care," Miley stated flatly. "You're making me hot the way you're looking at me."

"I-I don't think we should."

"Just a quickie, please baby?"

"Don't they have cameras in these rooms?" Charlie wondered.

"Then someone's getting a show. C'mon," Miley encouraged, "just pull it out and take me from behind." To entice him, she bent forward and stuck out her ass, wriggling it.

"Jeezus!" Charlie said, working his pants open.

Miley grinned when she saw that Charlie was suddenly agreeable and pulled her panties down between her trim thighs, "Not too deep baby, I still can't take your whole cock yet."

Laying his hands on Miley's hips, Charlie positioned his already-erect penis towards her entrance, poking at her sex. She reached down between her legs and took Charlie's erection, helping him find the right spot. With one push he was in.

"Ohh..." Charlie groaned with satisfaction, enjoying the slick warmth that suddenly surrounded the head of his cock.

"Fuck me," Miley murmured quietly, "Fuck my pussy, baby."

Charlie found a swift rhythm, thrusting his cock about halfway into her, looking at her gorgeous blue eyes through the reflection in the mirror.

"Touch me," Miley whimpered at him. "Put your hands on my ass, Charlie. Make me feel sexy."

Charlie did, squeezing his grip into the tan skin of Miley's ass cheeks.

"Faster, baby... fuck me. Your cock feels so good. Fuck it into me. Oh god, squeeze my ass."

"Oh shit, you're so fucking hot," Charlie moaned as quietly as possible, squeezing and groping against the flesh of Miley's butt.

"Tell me before you cum," Miley gasped, already close to orgasm. Her hand was between her legs and she rubbed her clit even as Charlie's shaft slid against it, "I'm not ready for your seed yet, lover."

"I want to cum inside you," Charlie moaned. "I can't wait to do that."

"Soon," Miley promised breathlessly, "...oh god... I've got my pills... then you can shoot your little babies into me, Charlie. Fuck... oh fuck. Charlie, I'm going to cum!"

Charlie increased the pace of his humping, his thrusts growing in power. Miley had to lift a palm to the mirror to prevent herself from getting pushed into the wall by Charlie's fucking. "I'm cumming!" Miley gasped. She pushed her lips together to keep herself from screaming and whimpered through the power of her orgasm. Charlie's driving cock drew out her pleasure for several long moments, leaving her gasping and wanton.

"Miley!" came Charlie's grunting voice in warning.

"Are you going to cum?!" Miley asked, working herself free of Charlie's penetration.

Charlie nodded urgently.

"I've got you, baby," she cooed, taking his erection and pumping it in her hand. Miley didn't have time to get her lips around him and neatly contain Charlie's orgasm within her mouth; the first rope of cum flew out the tip of his cock almost as soon as she started pumping it. She didn't want to soil her new lingerie, so Miley aimed him towards the wall mirror, jacking him off with brisk strokes.

Several streams of the pearly semen hung and dripped down the mirror by the time Charlie was done and Miley couldn't stop giggling, "Oh my god Charlie, you always shoot so much stuff!"

Charlie grinned, blushing with slight embarrassment.

Standing, Miley gave him a pecking kiss on the cheek, "I think I better buy this outfit."

PART 3 - Two Mothers of a Different Coin

===============================

"Miley can I come in?" came a voice from outside the bedroom door.

"Sure mom," Miley called back. She was sitting on her bed in a pair of pink sweats and a sports bra, painting her toenails and watching reruns of the Golden Girls on her big screen.

"What are you doing home on a Saturday night, honey?" Miley's mom asked as she entered. "Shouldn't you be out with your friends?"

Miley used her remote to turn down the television volume, "Stacy's on a date, Charlie's hanging out with his buddies, and I'm kind of on the outs with most of my other friends."

"This wouldn't have anything to do with that boy who was here the other night, would it? What was his name?"

"His name is Charlie," Miley answered in a dry annoyed tone. "I just said his name like two seconds ago."

"Right." Miley's mother sat on the edge of the bed beside her daughter, "I wanted to talk to you about him. Your father and I-"

"STEP-father," Miley corrected.

"Your step-father and I," Miley's mom continued, "don't think he's very appropriate for you."

Miley laughed, "Whatever, mom. I'm sure Brad couldn't care less who I date."

"Well I care, darling. Whatever happened with Matt? He was such a nice young man."

"You only liked him because his family is rich," Miley noted, capping her bottle of toenail polish, "and because he goes to Florida State where you graduated."

"I liked him because he has a promising future and was a very handsome young man. You need to think about your own future once in a while, Miley."

"I think about it all the time, mom. What's your problem with Charlie, anyway?"

"Well honey, it's just that he's a..."

"What?" Miley frowned. "He's a what, mom? A nerd? God! You sound just like the kids at school. Grow up!"

"I'm trying to look out for you honey. I only want what's best for you."

Miley hopped off her bed, growing angry, "Well try thinking about my happiness once in a while, mother. Charlie is a really great guy and he makes me happy. He's my boyfriend so you're just going to have to live with it, because nothing you or Brad or anyone else can say is going to make me change my mind!"

"Miley, you're so stubborn. I swear you're just like your father sometimes."

"Leave dad out of this!"

"Miley, would you please listen to me? I just think you can do better than this Charlie boy."

Miley growled and balled up her fists, "You're the one who doesn't listen mom. God! I can't wait to move out of this house! I should go live with dad in Tampa."

"Millicent!"

"Go to hell, mom."

Snatching up her purse and a light track jacket from her couch, Miley stalked towards the bedroom door.

"Miley... Miley! Where are you going!? Millicent Andrews, you come back here this instant!"

=====

Olivia White was lounging on the couch indulging in her favorite vice: reruns of the Golden Girls. Charlie was out with his friends, her oldest son was away at college, and her husband John was gone for the weekend on a fishing trip. While normally she hated an empty house, Olivia had to admit that it was nice to relax and 'veg out' in front of the TV once in a while.

"Who could that be?" Olivia wondered aloud when she heard the doorbell. She glanced at her watch on the way to the door and saw that it was 9:30pm.

"Miley?" Olivia sounded surprised when she opened the door.

"Hi Mrs. White," Miley tried to smile. "I'm sorry for disturbing you this late."

"Oh, it's not that late. Are you looking for Charlie?"

"Sort of. I know he was hanging out with his friends tonight. Is he home yet?"

"No," Olivia answered. "He and those friends of his usually play their games pretty late. Do you want to come in?"

"Thanks," Miley said, entering the house. "Games?"

Olivia nodded, "'Dungeons and Wizards' I think they call it. It's either that or those video games of theirs."

Miley grinned; that sounded like Charlie.

"I would have called him but I left my house in kind of a huff and I didn't really have anywhere else to go. I drove here hoping maybe he'd be home."

"Well come on in sweetie. You're certainly welcome here." Olivia looked concerned, in a motherly way, "What happened?"

"Thanks Mrs. White." Miley took her shoes off and left her purse by the door, "I had a fight with my mom. I'm sure you know how it goes."

"Please, call me Olivia. And of course I do. I raised two stubborn boys. Come sit down, my husband is out of town fishing and I was just watching some TV, so you're not interrupting anything."

Miley's face brightened when she followed Olivia into the living room, "Ohmygod, you're watching the Golden Girls? I love the Golden Girls."

"Really?" Olivia asked, surprised. "They're a little before your time."

"Yeah, but I catch the reruns all the time." Miley sat on the couch next to Olivia, "I just love Betty White, she's so funny. Reminds me of my grandma, on my dad's side."

Olivia laughed, "That's funny. She reminds me of Charlie's grandmother, on his father's side."

Miley pushed a tendril of black hair behind an ear, grinning, "Are you sure it's okay if I hang out for a while? I don't want to intrude."

"Oh heavens Miley, I'm glad for the company. After raising two boys and a husband, I just hate being in this house all alone. It's too quiet. Do you need to talk or anything? What were you and your mother fighting about?"

Miley rolled her eyes, "Actually it was about your son. My boyfriend."

"Your...?" Olivia's brow lifted.

"Didn't Charlie tell you?"

"He told me you two were going to a movie earlier this week, but he never mentioned anything about you two being 'official' or anything."

Miley blushed a little, "Oh. Um, well, we are. It hasn't been that long though, only about a week. But I really like Charlie, he's the greatest. I hope that's not a problem?"

"Of course not!" Olivia smiled, "I think you're a wonderful young lady, Miley. You seem very well mannered and you're just pretty as a picture. I think Charlie has chosen very well."

"Thanks. I wish my mom was more like you," Miley lamented.

"Your mother doesn't approve of my Charlie?"

Miley shook her head.

"Why not?" Olivia wondered.

"Because he's not rich and doesn't play water polo."

Olivia let out a slow breath, "I understand."

"You do?" Miley asked. "Because I think my mom is a total elitist bitch. Um, sorry. Don't even get me started on my mom."

Olivia chuckled, "I'm sure she just wants what's best for you, and she probably hasn't gotten to know my son like you have. Speaking of Charlie, you should call him. I'm sure he'd want to know you're here."

"Thanks Olivia," Miley smiled, getting up from the couch and moving towards her purse.

"And Miley? You can stay here tonight if you want, but only under two conditions: number one, you call your mom and let her know. Number two, you sleep in the guest room. NOT Charlie's room."

Miley laughed, "Thanks Olivia, that's so cool of you. I really appreciate it."

=====

"Dude, I'm out of charges on my Wand of Fireballs," Brian said. "This dragon is going to kick our ass."

"There's no way my wizard is fleeing. We still have our potions," another boy was saying. "What do you think, Charlie?"

"Hang on," Charlie replied. "My phone is buzzing."

Getting up from the table in Brian's basement, Charlie dug his vibrating cell phone out of his pocket. "Hello? Miley? What's going on... you what? You're at my house? You're staying the night? My mom said that? You're kidding me. No, I'm just a couple blocks away at Brian's. No... no! There's no way you're coming over here. Because... guy stuff. I'll be home in five minutes."

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,748 Followers