Beauty and the Geek Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,750 Followers

"I know." Stacy hugged. "Now go make up with your boyfriend before the two of you kill me."

=====

Miley glanced outside from behind the living room drapes for the twentieth time, pacing back and forth. She had been waiting for Charlie all morning and was wondering what could possibly be taking him so long. After leaving Stacy's house the night previous, Miley had decided she didn't want to spoil Charlie's surprise, but it was hard not to call or go see him. She missed him so, and couldn't wait to see him.

"Miley..." her mother appeared, "Your father and I are going for lunch, then into the city for a concert this afternoon."

"STEP-father." Miley corrected, glancing out the window again.

"What has you in such a state? You've been dancing in front of that window all morning."

"Nothing mom, you and Brad go. Have fun."

"All right honey. We'll probably be home about eight, okay? I left you some money on the kitchen table if you want to get take-out or order a pizza or something."

"Thanks mom." Miley replied distractedly.

It was about thirty minutes after her parents left that Miley finally heard Charlie's car pull into the driveway. She was at the door even before he was, waiting for the doorbell to sound; she opened up as soon as it did.

"Hey." Charlie said, holding a long grey garment bag and a bundle of red roses.

"Hey." Miley said, trying to act like she hadn't been expecting him. Charlie looked so cute, she thought, as he was wearing some of the clothes they bought at the mall a week previous; a pair of khaki shorts with bulky cargo pockets and a nice polo which fit his slender frame nicely.

Charlie thought Miley looked incredible as well. It was hot outside, so she was dressed scantily in a pair of cutoff jean shorts and a bikini top. Her curly dark hair was pulled back off her face and wound into a lazy pony tail. She never failed to literally steal Charlie's breath whenever he looked at her.

"I wanted to ask you something..." Charlie started.

Miley was nearly bouncing in anticipation, trying to contain herself. "Okay..."

"Um, I want to take you to prom. I'm sorry I didn't agree right away, I was being a real butthead. I guess I'm not used to stuff like dances and school functions and I got nervous about not being able to dance and getting teased and... um. I got you these flowers, and a dress. Will you forgive me?"

"Oh Charlie!" Miley leaped forward, wrapping her arms around Charlie's neck and nearly bowling him over. She kissed the corner of his mouth and cheek a few times. "Of course I'll go to prom with you."

Charlie stood with arms wide trying not to drop the dress and flowers, grinning at Miley's reaction. "So... you forgive me?"

"Of course I do you big goof." Miley took the flowers. "Oh my god, they're so beautiful. Thank you sweetie. And you got me a dress?"

"Uh, yeah. Stacy helped me pick it out."

"I want to see it!" Miley bubbled excitedly, smelling the roses. "Let's bring it up to my room."

Miley stopped in the kitchen to find a vase for the roses, and once they were in her bedroom Charlie laid the garment bag on the bed and unzipped it, removing a beautiful red dress.

"Charlie, it's /gorgeous/." Miley beamed, holding it against her petite frame. "I love it!"

"Stacy said you'd like it."

"I do. We're going to be the hottest couple at prom. I can't wait to see you in a tuxedo, I bet you'll look totally yummy."

Charlie watched as Miley modeled herself in the mirror, the dress held in front of her. Her butt looked amazing in cutoffs, as they were short enough to reveal a hint of ass cheek. "I really missed you, Miley."

Miley spun to face him, "I missed you too baby. Sorry I was such a bitch to you yesterday."

"I probably deserved it."

Miley shook her head, "No, you're the best boyfriend a girl could ever ask for. I know I can be a handful, Charlie. Thanks for putting up with me and being such a sweetheart." Miley hung the dress up. "I'd be a mess without you."

"You would?"

Miley nodded, "Of course I would. I love you, and this week was miserable for me. I think I almost drove Stacy insane. I'm a wreck without you, Charlie."

Chuckling, Charlie said "I think Brian was going a little nuts too."

Biting her lower lip cutely, Miley asked "Do you want me to make it up to you?"

"Are your parents home?" Charlie asked.

Miley shook her head, "They'll be in the city all day."

"I really missed you..." Charlie said.

Miley moved for the button on Charlie's shorts, "I know, I missed you too. Let me take care of you?"

Charlie nodded, "You look so hot..."

Miley smiled, kneeling as she pulled Charlie's shorts and boxers down his legs. "I love it when you tell me how sexy I am." She unhooked her bikini, letting it fall to the floor and exposing her small pink-capped breasts.

"You are, Miley. You're the sexiest girl I've ever seen..."

"You're sexy too, Charlie. And don't ever let anyone tell you different." She took his penis into her hand, "And you have a world-class cock." She ran her grip along Charlie's length. "Think I can take it all?"

"What do you mean?" Charlie asked, watching her.

"In my mouth, baby. I want to give you a really good blowjob. I think I can manage all of you, but you're so big..." Miley lifted his penis to her mouth, suckling on the head and letting him grow erect.

"Oh god, Miley..."

Her blue eyes gazed up at Charlie as Miley let some saliva run out of her mouth and onto his dick, letting it drip down his length. She spread the slickness around with her hand. "I'm going to make you feel good baby, to make up for being such a crabby bitch. I'll take care of you like a girlfriend is supposed take care of her man."

Opening her glossy lips, Miley started to feed Charlie's cock to herself. The edges of her mouth stretched around his shaft as she slowly inched her way over more and more. Charlie felt his tip bump against the back of her mouth, but Miley didn't stop there. She adjusted her head and started pushing him down her throat.

"Oh... oh shit." Charlie said, eyes glued to Miley as she continued to swallow more.

Choking, Miley had to pause and relax her gag reflex, holding the base of Charlie's erection in her hand tightly. He could feel the muscles of her throat working all around his shaft; Charlie had never felt anything quite so amazing.

Needing some air, Miley had to spit him out. She gasped, a long strand of her spit hanging between the head of Charlie's penis and her lower lip. "God, you're so fucking big..."

"Miley, you don't have to..."

Shaking her head, Miley insisted "I want to. I want to try and swallow you all. Your cock is magnificent Charlie, and I need to know if I can take the whole thing."

"Why?" Charlie wondered, "I-I mean, don't get me wrong, that feels /incredible/, but..."

"I have to know if I am woman enough to handle your cock, Charlie." she explained, still grasping the base of his shaft. "I need to know..."

Before Charlie could respond to that, Miley gave it another try. Once again, she gagged as Charlie's length started to inch down her throat, and had to pause. Her eyes closed and she willed her throat to relax, and then continued.

Miley had eight of his ten inches down and Charlie was sure she'd hit a wall, but Miley was not to be stopped. Her eyes squeezed shut and her head pushed forward until his cock was in her to the base. Miley took his entire cock down her throat, his pubic hairs tickling her nose. It was not without difficulty, and Miley continually made choking sounds and spit drooled out from between her lips.

Charlie was in ecstasy as her throat muscles created spasms around his sensitive length. His hands found the back of Miley's head and Charlie fucked himself into her face, moaning with undeniable arousal. Miley was literally choking on Charlie's cock as his thickness filled her entire throat canal. She let him fuck it up and down her throat a few times but then Miley had to pull herself away, coughing and gasping for air.

"Holy shit, Miley that was so fucking hot... I've never seen a girl do that."

Miley coughed, swallowed, and then looked up at Charlie with a smile. "I did it." she said proudly.

"You sure did, damn that felt good."

"I want to be your woman, Charlie..."

"You are, Miley, of course you are..." Charlie assured her.

Miley wiped a wrist across her lips, cleaning them of hanging saliva. "Promise me? Promise me you'll never stick your cock into anyone else? I want to be your sheathe, baby. I want to be the only girl who ever services your monster dick."

"Jesus, Miley, you turn me on so much when you talk like that. I swear... I promise."

Having recovered her breath, Miley reached for Charlie's penis. "You're all throbby." she commented, caressing his hard-as-steel erection. "Let me make you cum."

"I should have asked you to prom days ago..."

Miley grinned and started to jack Charlie off with one hand. "I want you to cum on my face, baby. Cum on me like they do in those internet porn videos. Do you want to do that?"

"Y-yeah..."

"I want to feel your hot icky stuff decorating my face." Miley begged, stroking rapidly. She squeezed his taut balls with her other hand, coaxing them to give up their seed. "Give me a big load baby, just like those pretty porn-star girls."

"Oh fuck, Miley, I'm so close... jerk me off... make me cum..."

"Oh baby." Miley whimpered, throwing her head back as she masturbated him. Her hand pumped his cock, "Shoot your little spermies on me... give me your cum..." she opened her mouth wantonly.

"Uhn!" Charlie grunted, the first rope of cum hurling from the tip of his cock. It landed across Miley's face, from her forehead to her chin, some of it falling between her lips. Another shot of semen landed in Miley's dark curly hair, while a third stretched across her cheek and temple. A final, weaker, dollop dribbled out onto Miley's lower lip and chin.

Miley pulled the head of Charlie's cock between her lips, sucking out the end of his orgasm into her mouth, then used his penis to rub against her face, swirling his mess around her skin.

"Jeezus, Miley... god damn baby..." Charlie breathed.

Miley spit his semen out, letting it hang off her lower lip and chin to fall to her tits. "Mmm, you always have so much gooey stuff. You taste so good." Miley circled her tongue around her lips, gathering more cum into her mouth. This she pushed out too, until the sticky strands of Charlie's spunk literally hung off her face in the form of long strands.

So engrossed were Miley and Charlie in their naughty activities that they did not hear when her parents had returned early. When Miley's mother opened the bedroom door, a look of absolute horror stained her face. "MILEY!?!" she shrieked.

There was her daughter, on her knees and holding Charlie's turgid cock in her hand. Semen decorated her hair and face; it hung off her lips, chin, and exposed breasts. Both Miley and Charlie turned in complete surprise.

"Oh my god..." Miley murmured.

(to be continued)

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,750 Followers
12