Beauty and the Geek Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,726 Followers

"You're mine..." Charlie gasped.

"Tell me..." Miley begged.

"You're mine!" Charlie repeated. "You belong to me...!"

"More!" Miley urged, wanting to hear him talk dirty, her fingers a blur on her clitoris.

"You're fucking mine Miley, you're sexy little body is my thing... my fuck-toy!"

"OH FUCK!" Miley screamed as her orgasm arrived.

"You're my slutty whore, Miley..." Charlie continued, pounding his dick into her ass. "My woman... my possession..."

"Oh fuck... oh fuck..." Miley squirmed in orgasm, the most powerful she had ever experienced. "I'm fucking cumming... I'm fucking cumming so hard... oh my god... I'm yours... I'm yours body and soul... oh god this is so fucking nasty..."

"I'm going to cum!" Charlie grunted as he felt Miley's orgasm in her ass, her muscles clenching around his length. "Uhn! Uhn!"

His cock expanded, as always, when Charlie's orgasm arrived. But there was little room in Miley's tight anal cavity for expansion. The sensation of his semen traveling through and out his cock was increased tenfold because of the tight pressure, and Charlie thought he would explode from the pleasure.

Miley felt the power of Charlie's ejections; she felt Charlie's warm jizm flood her insides, and it was the most unbelievable sensation she ever felt. "I can feel it! I can feel your goo inside me... oh god Charlie...!"

Charlie's chest was heaving heavily with his labored breath, and he nearly collapsed over Miley when his orgasm subsided, catching himself on an outstretched arm. Miley was still mewing beneath him, caught up in the glowing after-effects of her and the filling sensation of Charlie's cock and semen.

Miley whimpered when Charlie slowly drew himself out of her, his cock head clinging to her anal ring before popping out. She felt suddenly and horribly empty.

"Oh shit..." Charlie suddenly said, reaching for the towel. "Sweetie, I'm leaking out of you..."

Miley giggled softly and didn't move as Charlie lifted the towel under her bottom. "You shot a lot of stuff." she said, her voice soft with content. "I could feel it, every bit of it."

"That was really dirty sex." Charlie grinned.

"I know, right?" Miley smiled back, rolling to her side. "We should probably take a shower. You're going to have to clean my ass up for me baby, I'm all sticky with lube and your cum."

"I don't mind." Charlie assured her.

"I'm yours now, Charlie." Miley said. "I really feel that way, you know? Like you have claimed me. I'm your woman, totally and completely."

Charlie laid down next to Miley, spooning her into his arms. "You're an amazing woman, Miley, and I am the luckiest guy ever. I love you."

Miley wriggled back against Charlie. "I love you too baby. Thank you for a great prom."

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,726 Followers