Beauty and the Geek Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,741 Followers

She was wearing a tiny little spaghetti-strapped green dress that displayed the full length of her always slender and tanned legs. Her dark curly tendrils glistened in the evening light, and her smile could light entire worlds. She was talking to a tall good-looking blond guy in stylish jeans and a tee shirt that was tight around his muscled biceps.

Charlie watched as her gaze slowly pivoted in his direction, as though it were occurring in slow motion. Her expression changed when she saw him, the smile vanishing to be replaced by something closer to shock. Charlie's heart sunk into his stomach when he saw those sparkling blue eyes.

"Oh my god." Miley said, stunned. "Charlie...?"

"Hi Miley." Charlie tried to smile.

Miley stared at Charlie like he had come back from the dead. She hadn't expected to see him at Stacy's party, and the sight of him brought old emotions flooding back.

"Who's that skinny geek?" asked the blond guy standing next to Miley.

"I'll tell you later, okay?" Miley moved towards Charlie. "Just give me a few minutes."

"Miley, It's great to see..."

Miley grabbed Charlie by the arm, "Not here, come on."

Charlie followed along as Miley led him into the house, sensing she wasn't pleased with him.

"Hey Miley." Brian offered as they walked by.

"Not now Brian." Miley's voice was curt as she hauled Charlie towards the stairs.

Stacy giggled. "It's always the drama with those two..."

Miley marched Charlie upstairs and into Stacy's parent's bedroom, closing the door to give them some privacy. "Charlie, what are you doing here?!"

"I came with Brian, I wanted to see..."

"Me?" Miley interrupted. "Did you come to see me? I'm here with my boyfriend Charlie, you can't just show up like this!"

"That tall blond guy with more muscles than brains?" Charlie gestured back towards the door.

"His name is Brett." Miley frowned, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Whatever. I came to hang out with Brian, and to see Stacy." Charlie lied.

"So, what..." Miley fumed. "You were just going to ignore me all night?"

"I'll do whatever you want!" Charlie yelled back, "I won't make things uncomfortable for you and your new... whatever."

"Boyfriend." Miley finished for him. "He's my boyfriend, Charlie."

"How can you be with a guy like that?" Charlie suddenly blurted jealously.

"A guy like what? Huh Charlie? A guy who doesn't leave me behind to go to Brown and fuck beautiful smart girls?"

"I didn't fuck..." Charlie scowled. "I didn't leave you."

"Yes you did!" Miley snapped, her eyes growing damp. "You left me to go to your fancy school and leave me behind. You did what all guys do Charlie, you had your fun with the pretty dumb girl then you moved on... I thought you were special. I thought you loved me!"

"You're not dumb, Miley and I do love you...."

"Just leave me alone Charlie! It shouldn't be hard, you've gotten lot of practice the last nine months." Miley ran past him and out the door; she didn't want him to see her cry.

Charlie stood there staring at the door and felt miserable. "Shit."

=====

"I'm going to go." Charlie had to speak loudly to be heard over the music after finding Brian by the keg with Stacy.

"What? Already?" Brian asked. "We just got here."

"It was a mistake for me to come." Charlie frowned.

"Charlie, don't go because of Miley." Stacy put her hand on Charlie's shoulder. "She's just freaked out because she's still in love with you, and she's afraid of..."

Charlie shook his head. "I don't think so. She has 'Brett' now."

"Do you need me to drive you home?" Brian asked.

"No, it's cool. Stay and have fun, I'll call a cab or something."

"Charlie..." Stacy pleaded.

Charlie lifted a hand and turned towards the door, "I'll see you later Stace." He walked out to the front lawn feeling as low as he ever had in his life. He pulled out his cell phone, meaning to call for a taxi, but was interrupted by an angry jock.

"Hey dickwad, did you make my girlfriend cry?" Brett stalked across the yard towards Charlie.

Charlie turned. "Oh shit." he muttered to himself. "Look man, I'm sorry. We've got history, I didn't meant to upset her..."

"Whatever man..." Brett stepped up and shoved Charlie in the chest. "I'm going to wreck you!"

"Brett! Stop it!" Miley yelled, running after her boyfriend.

"What's the deal, Miley?" Brett asked. "You got something going on with this geek?"

"No..." Miley shook her head. "I mean, he's my ex, but..."

"This guy?" Brett asked, incredulous. "Is he the reason you won't put out for me? You're hung up on this loser?"

Charlie blinked at that, looking to Miley. She hadn't slept with him! Charlie smiled, elated at that thought.

"What are you smiling at, skinflint?" Brett cocked his fist and blasted Charlie right across the face.

"Charlie!!!" Miley shrieked with worry as Charlie fell to his ass on the grass. She trotted in her heels to his side, squatting next to him. "Charlie, are you okay?"

"I don't fucking believe this." Brett scowled, "We're over Miley, I've wasted enough time on you already. The dork can have you."

Miley seemed completely unconcerned with Brett as he stalked off towards his car. "Charlie? You're bleeding..."

"Ow." was all Charlie could say, lifting a hand to the blood dripping from his nose.

Miley slung the purse off her shoulder, letting it land on the ground so she could dig for a tissue.

"You never slept with him?" Charlie asked suddenly, less worried about his nose than he was Miley's recent sex life.

Miley shook her head, dabbing Charlie's upper lip. "No. Not that it's any of your business."

Charlie grinned brightly.

"What are you so happy about?" Miley frowned, doing her best to clean up the blood.

"You still love me." Charlie was still grinning.

"Of course I do." Miley told him honestly. "But that doesn't change the fact that you left me, Charlie. You left me and I've never been more hurt in my life."

Charlie's grin slowly subsided, "Miley..."

Miley sniffled, handed Charlie the bloody tissue, and fled back towards the house before she started crying again.

=====

Brian hovered over his best friend as Charlie cleaned himself up at the kitchen sink. "Dude, what happened?"

"Brett." Charlie answered simply.

"He hit you? Damn dude."

Charlie wiped his face with a towel. "Did you see where she went?"

"Who, Miley? She ran upstairs, bawling her eyes out. Stacy just chased off after her."

"I need to talk to her." Charlie stated, moving towards the stairs.

Brian let out a heavy sigh, watching Charlie go. "This is just like high school..."

Charlie rushed up the stairs, having to sneak by two people making out halfway up. When he reached the door that Miley had taken him to earlier, he heard Stacy's voice and the sounds of Miley crying. He knocked.

The room went quiet for a few moments before the door cracked open, revealing Stacy. "Charlie? Now really isn't a good time, okay honey?"

"Stacy, I just need to talk to her." Charlie pleaded.

Stacy looked apprehensive, glancing back into the room.

"It's okay Stacy, I can handle it." came Miley's voice.

Stacy nodded, then opened the door. "She's all yours. Good luck Charlie." Stacy kissed his cheek before leaving for the stairs.

Charlie closed the bedroom door and found Miley sitting on the edge of a large bed, wiping tears off her face with a Kleenex.

"What do you want Charlie?" Miley sniffed.

"You look really beautiful." Charlie said.

Miley gave him a confused look. "Yeah right, I'm sure I'm just gorgeous. I'm crying, my eyes are puffy, my nose is flush..."

Charlie approached the bed, sitting next to Miley. Though not too close. "I just meant in general. You're beautiful. Sometimes late at night, in my dorm room, I'd try to picture your face. I'd get so frustrated because it wouldn't be clear in my mind, and I had to turn on my light and pull your picture out of my bedside drawer."

Miley sniffled, turning to Charlie's words.

"But even a picture isn't close to the real thing. When I first saw you tonight, I thought my heart had stopped beating. It was like time froze, like the whole universe went still, and there was only you."

"Charlie..." Miley wiped her nose. "That's so sweet. And you didn't ruin my night."

Charlie breathed out a laugh, "Sure I did. You're crying, your boyfriend left..."

"I don't think he's my boyfriend anymore." Miley noted.

"You really didn't sleep with him?" Charlie dared.

Miley shook her head. "No. There hasn't been anyone... not since you. You're still my first, and my only."

Charlie's heart leapt back into his chest when he heard that. "Why?"

Miley breathed out a laugh. "You're asking me why I haven't slept with anyone else?"

Charlie nodded.

"I don't know..." Miley's face scrunched up in thought as she considered. "I just couldn't do it. I guess part of me is still your girl, and I didn't want to ruin that."

Charlie brazenly leaned over and placed his lips against Miley's. She didn't respond at first, taken by surprise, but then she started to kiss him back. The exchange quickly grew heated and Charlie snaked a hand through Miley's hair, holding the back of her head.

No one knew how to kiss her like Charlie did, Miley thought. His lips felt so good after their long absence and her entire body screamed at Miley to give herself to him. But she pulled away...

"No Charlie..." Miley told him.

"But I love you." Charlie said.

Miley stood from the bed and took a couple of steps back. She needed distance because she felt like if Charlie was any closer her willpower would crumble and she'd give in to her desire to be with him. "I know you do, but I won't do what we did last summer. I won't fall completely in love with you, only to have you leave me in the fall. If I do that, it'll tear me apart. When I'm with you Charlie, I'm all in, and I can't be apart from you. I can't do that again..."

"Miley..." Charlie squinted, unable to find the words to convince her not to leave.

"I'm sorry baby." Miley's tears returned once more. "I'm so sorry!"

Charlie watched helplessly as Miley turned and fled from the bedroom, just like she had done none months prior at his house before he left for Brown. Her words 'I won't do what we did last summer.' echoed in his mind, and he knew exactly what she was referring to. Things had escalated between them after prom and graduation, emotionally. They spent every moment they could together as though attached by a mystical cord. When Charlie wasn't working his summer job at the mall, or sleeping, he was with Miley. They were inseparable.

As Charlie sat on the bed in Stacy's parent's house, he couldn't help but remember the great times they had together...

== {10 months prior} ==

Miley stretched out the length of her body against Charlie's, lying next to him on a beach blanket at Lake Jackson. A low campfire in the sand burned next to them. They were alone, as the sun had set and all the other beach goers had left. It was just them, the sounds of the lake rolling against shore, and the occasional snap from the fire.

"I love you Charlie White." Miley said, cuddling against her boyfriend.

Charlie smiled. "I love you too Millicent Andrews."

"Ew..." Miley giggled. "I hate my real name."

"You know, I kind of hate it too." Charlie commented.

Miley lightly swatted his bare chest, playful. "That's mean."

"I'm sorry, but 'Millicent' is too harsh; it sounds like the name of a stuck-up snot. 'Miley' has such a nice ring to it. It's a warmer name."

"I know." Miley agreed. "So has anyone ever call you 'Chuck' or 'Charles'?"

Charlie laughed, "No... 'Charlie' is actually my given name. I'm not a 'Charles'."

Miley lifted her head, glancing at Charlie. "I didn't know that..."

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me." Charlie informed her.

"Like what?" Miley inquired. "I want to know everything."

"Like... um, I had a crush on Brian's girlfriend, Cassie, in elementary school."

Miley squealed out a laugh, "You didn't!"

"I did." Charlie smiled. "I thought her red hair and freckles were cute."

"They are cute. But does that mean you didn't have a crush on me back then?" Miley teased.

"No, I totally did." Charlie's voice grew reflective.

"You did?" Miley kissed his chest.

Charlie nodded. "Even back then you were totally beautiful. You had the same curly hair and you always wore those cute pink ribbons around your pony tails."

"Oh my god Charlie..." Miley looked at him with an amazed expression. "I can't believe you remember that. I loved my pink ribbons!"

"I've been in love with you my whole life." Charlie said.

"Oh Charlie." Miley slid her bikini-clad frame over Charlie and moved her lips to his, giving him a light dragging kiss. "I've been in love with you my whole life too, I just didn't know it."

Charlie put his arms around Miley and kissed her back. They exchanged several passionate brushes of their lips.

"I can't believe you're leaving in only a month." Miley said, pecking Charlie's chin with light kisses. "I'm going to miss you so much."

"My mom bought me a cam for my laptop." Charlie said, "So we can video chat every day."

Miley smiled, "Will you let me watch you jerk off?"

Charlie laughed, "Yeah, probably. Will you let me watch you with your 'Long Johnson'?"

Miley giggled, "Of course."

They kissed some more, the sounds of their wet lips joining were as loud as the fire.

"I want to make love..." Miley whispered.

Charlie swallowed, glancing around the beach to confirm they were alone.

"Do you remember the first time we came here?" Miley asked him, running her fingers through Charlie's shock of brown hair. "You punched out Brock, and then masturbated me... we were right over there."

Charlie glanced over to the rock where his masturbation of Miley took place. "I remember."

"We had just started going out. Everything was so new and exciting... I knew I was falling for you even then, but I had no idea how hard I'd fall." Miley's eyes twinkled. "Let me make love to you, right here, on our beach... under the stars."

Charlie nodded with a warm smile, "Okay."

Sitting up, Miley squirmed until she worked her bikini bottoms off, then began to tug on his swim trunks and pulled them off Charlie's legs. "I want to be on top of you. You penetrate me nicely that way."

Charlie didn't argue as Miley crawled over him, still wearing her bikini top. She sat on his thighs and took hold of his limp penis. He sat up on his elbows and watched her begin to fondle him.

"You have such a gorgeous cock, Charlie." Miley regarded it as she rubbed him with both hands. "You promise you won't stick it in any of the girls at Brown?"

"How could you even ask that?" Charlie squinted. "Of course not."

"Promise me?" Miley pressed. "It would kill me if you put your cock inside another girl. I only want it to go in my body..."

"I promise." Charlie said, "You're the only girl I'm ever going to want, Miley."

"Good." Miley felt satisfied by Charlie's words. She lifted herself to her knees and over his hardened length. "I want to be the only girl you ever fuck. I'll take good care of your big dick Charlie... I give you enough sex, right?"

Charlie grinned at her.

"What?" Miley smiled back, hovering the lips of her vagina right over Charlie's erection. Her hand gripped him, aiming him towards her sex.

"We're always having sex." Charlie said. "We have the best sex life... like, ever."

Miley beamed brightly at that and began to lower herself.

Charlie issued a quiet moan of pleasure as the head of his cock pushed past the folds of Miley's damp sex and into her vaginal canal. He laid back off his elbows in order to lift hands to Miley's thighs. Charlie smoothed his palms over the summer-kissed skin of her toned legs as she straddled his hips and swallowed his cock into her depths.

Dropping her own hands to Charlie's chest, Miley began to slowly work her hips, coating his length with her natural lubrication. "Mmm, I like it when you touch me. It makes me feel sexy when you rub your hands all over my body."

Charlie slid his hands around her hips and gripped Miley's butt as it went up and down with her leisured humping pace. Goose pimples raised across her skin at Charlie's touch, and from the slight evening breeze.

Miley kept pushing more of him into her, plunging his long length further with every motion. "You've totally been stretching me out. My pussy has gotten really good at taking you, Charlie. You're so fucking big that it took a lot of fucking, but my cunt fits you perfect now..."

Charlie nodded hastily, feeling every agonizingly slow motion Miley was making on him. The walls of her pussy clung to his shaft and dragged up and down him. The sensation along his sensitive member was incredible.

"You've fucked the shape of your cock right into me...." Miley continued. "My cunt is like a mold now, able to hold your big thing like a custom glove. I'm your fuck-toy now, Charlie. Your slam-piece."

Charlie's throat issued a sighing groan at Miley's dirty talk. His grip squeezed her bare ass tightly in arousal.

Miley leaned back, letting the top side of Charlie's erection press against the 'roof' of her vagina. Reaching behind herself, between Charlie's legs, and found his scrotum to grip firmly.

Charlie jumped with a shiver as Miley took his sac, "Oh fuck..."

"Your balls are all puffy." Miley bit her lower lip in a heated expression. "They're full of the cum you're going to squirt into me... into my cunt."

Charlie started bucking upwards with his own hips, needy, wanting to hump faster. But Miley wasn't having it. She'd lift herself up and nearly off until Charlie settled down, and he knew she wanted to give him a slow teasing fuck.

Miley smiled down at him, "You want to cum in me so badly don't you..."

"Yes." Charlie admitted, reaching up to Miley's little B-cup breasts. He slipped his hands between her skin and her bikini, squeezing her soft mounds in his palms. "I can't help it, you're so fucking sexy..."

"I like it when you play with my tits." she encouraged. Miley lowered herself once more, impaling herself on Charlie, arching her neck and sighing loudly at the sensation of being filled by his ten inches. "Oh god baby... that's so good. There's nothing better in this world than getting stuffed with your big cock..."

Charlie looked to their union. Miley had taken his entire length, and he wondered how she could do it. Knowing his own length, and guessing the distance with his eyes, he imagined his cock higher than Miley's belly button inside her. When she lifted back up, Charlie could see his shaft glistening with her juices in the moonlight. Then on her way back down Charlie could feel every agonizing centimeter of slow friction as her vagina swallowed him whole once more.

Miley groaned loudly, feeling Charlie's length drag across her clit. "They should build monuments in the likeness of your cock, Charlie... Jesus..."

Tightening his hands on Miley's breasts, Charlie started to feel his orgasm simmer over.

Miley squeezed his scrotum, sensing his precarious need. "Are you going to cum?"

Charlie kneaded on Miley's boobs, her bikini top flopping up her chest and off his hands. "I'm close..."

Watching his face, Miley clenched her vaginal muscles around his length and let go of Charlie's balls to begin masturbating her clitoris. "Do you like squeezing my tits? Does that turn you on?"

"Yes..." Charlie breathed.

"You like to squeeze my ass too, don't you baby?"

Charlie nodded swiftly, "Y-yes..."

"You like rubbing your hands all over my sexy body, don't you Charlie..."

"Fuck yes." Charlie started bucking again, driving himself into Miley and creating friction between their union.

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,741 Followers