Beauty and the Geek Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,749 Followers

Letting out an exasperated sigh, she flopped the magazine aside and marched down the short hallway to her bedroom. Inside her bedside drawer Miley found her 'Long Johnson' and regarded it for a moment, biting her lower lip. She figured she had the apartment to herself for a while. Why not? Setting the sex toy on the bed, Miley stripped herself of all clothing and laid down right on top of the bedspread, leaning back against a pair of pillows pinned between her and the bed's headboard.

Bending her knees and spreading her legs, Miley started by licking a pair of neatly manicured fingers and lowering them between her legs. One finger drew back the hood of her clit while the other rubbed the little button gently. She used just enough friction to make it swell.

Reaching aside, Miley grabbed her dildo and spread her legs even further, positioning the head of the ten-inch monster at the entrance of her slit. She gasped as the toy first penetrated her and held it in place, letting her vagina accept its size.

Thoughts of hot sex swirled in her head as Miley suddenly plunged the rubber phallus a third of the way into her pussy, "Oh my god..." she whimpered. "Fuck me..."

She worked the dildo for a while at that depth, pulling it nearly all the way out and sliding it back in, letting her natural lubrication coat the surface of the toy until it glistened with her fluids. Then Miley pushed it in further and groaned loudly as she penetrated herself with half of its length.

"Fuck me with your big cock." she hissed, growing aroused by the way the dildo filled her pussy. Her other hand was still manipulating her clitoris, one finger swirling the little nub slowly.

"Oh fuck..." she moaned, humping herself with the dildo swiftly. "Oh fuck. I need some cock... I need a big fat cock in my cunt."

Miley adjusted the angle of the dildo and flipped the switch on the butt end of it so it started vibrating against her clitoris as she stuffed herself full of it. This freed up her other hand, which she lifted to one of her smallish B-cup breasts and squeezed it tightly.

Closing her eyes, Miley rolled her head back against the pillow and let her mouth hang open as she pumped her sex full of the vibrating toy, plunging it in and out of herself. "Uhn...! Oh....! Oh fuck baby... fill me up, oh god! Fill me with your big cock... oh my god, make me cum..."

Groping her own breast tightly, digging into it with her nails, Miley's whole body started to squirm on the bed. Honey poured from her sex, leaking out around the sides of her dildo and soaking her crotch and ass cheeks. The toy buzzed as she fucked the thing furiously, nearly its entire length disappearing with each thrust of Miley's hand.

She became lost in orgasm and fantasy, imagining it was a real cock inside her. Miley moaned and thrashed on the bed, her entire body engaged in the frantic fucking she was giving herself. "Fuck me!!!" she screamed. "Fuck me Charlie!!!"

Wriggling and squirming through her orgasm, Miley finally had to turn the vibration off her toy and relax her body. Her limbs went lax and she was breathing heavily, flush in the afterglow of cumming. The bedspread beneath her pussy was soaked from her leaking juices, and she just laid there, the dildo obscenely sticking out of her as she recovered her senses.

That's when the doorbell sounded.

"Oh shit!" Miley squealed, quickly withdrawing the Long Johnson out of her sheath and hopping out of bed. "Just a second!" she yelled down the hall, throwing on a pair of panties and a long tee shirt that fell past her hips.

Dashing down the hall into the living room, still flushed from her orgasm, Miley cracked open the recently repaired apartment door as wide as the safety chain would allow. "Charlie?" she sounded surprised, peeking through.

"Hey." Charlie greeted. "Can I come in?"

"Um... yeah. Just a sec?" Miley pushed the door shut and ran her hand through her tangle of dark curls. She remembered what she was wearing, but realized Charlie had seen her many times wearing far less. She unhooked the chain.

As Charlie entered he looked Miley over, "Did you just get up or something?" Her legs looked so sexy beneath the tee shirt!

Miley closed the door and re-hooked the chain. "Hmm? Oh, yeah." she lied. "I was taking a nap actually."

"Oh, sorry." Charlie apologized. "I didn't mean to wake you up."

Miley waved a dismissive hand. "It's fine. So what's up?"

Charlie took a deep breath. "Listen, I know you're scared. Scared that I'll leave you."

"Charlie..." Miley started.

But Charlie lifted a hand to interrupt. "Just hear me out, okay?"

Miley bit her lip and nodded.

"I know you're scared." Charlie continued. "But I need you to understand that there will never be another girl on this planet that I want to be with more. I will never, ever, leave you Miley. I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"That's really sweet Charlie, but..." Miley's words faded as Charlie dug into his pocket and fell to one knee. Her eyes widened to the size of saucers.

"Millicent Andrews," Charlie said, holding out an engagement ring. "Would you do me the honor of marrying me?"

Miley lifted a hand to cover her gasp.

(to be continued)

[Thanks to my wonderful editor manda126 for helping me not only with the editing, but for her ideas when I was stuck with writer's block.]

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,749 Followers
12