Beauty and the Geek Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,747 Followers

"I know." Charlie nodded. "But if I'm going to be a husband I can't work at the frigging mall for eight bucks an hour. I want to be a writer, a comic book writer, and I think we can sell our book. It could really work out."

"You think Miley's dad will still show it to those publishers he mentioned?" Brian asked.

Charlie shrugged. "I hope so. I'm going to be his son-in-law after all."

"Good point." Brian conceded. "My art has actually gotten a lot better." He started digging through the mess on his bedroom desk, "I should show you some sketches. I have this great concept for a villain; she's a panty-clad dominatrix with the power to control men's minds."

Charlie burst out laughing. It felt good to laugh again; he was back home with his friends, Miley and him were together, and all was right in the world.

=====

Picking up her disastrous mess of a bedroom later that night, Miley felt like she was walking on air. She couldn't stop smiling while picking up various articles of clothing and hanging them neatly in the closet. Charlie had proposed! He loved her, he really loved her, and he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. Even better, he wouldn't go away again in the fall; Miley was the happiest she'd been since before her and Charlie broke up.

Straightening her bed blankets, Miley giggled when she found her big rubber dildo lying between the sheets. She thought fondly of Charlie using it on her just hours earlier when her cell phone buzzed, interrupting the pleasant thoughts.

"Hello?" Miley answered.

"Hey soon-to-be Mrs. White." came Charlie's voice.

Miley beamed a smile. "Hey fiancé. What you doing?"

"I just got home from Brian's."

"Did you tell him?" Miley was curious, sitting down on the edge of her bed.

"Yeah. He told me my life was over, but agreed to be my best man. Then we talked about Captain Darkness for three hours."

The roll of Miley's eyes could be heard in her voice. "You two are such dorks."

"Did you tell Stacy?" Charlie asked.

"Of course. She agreed to be my maid-of-honor, then we looked at wedding dresses online for three hours."

Charlie's laughter rang through the phone. "You two are such girls."

"You haven't told your parents, have you?" Miley quizzed.

"No, I thought we should tell them together."

"I'd like that." Miley agreed. "I want you to be there when I tell my dad, too."

"What about your mom and Brad?" came Charlie's question.

"Maybe I'll just send them an invitation." Miley remarked dryly.

Charlie chuckled. "Still not getting along?"

"Not really." Miley answered., then quickly changed the subject. "Guess what I just found?"

"What?" Charlie asked curiously.

"My Long Johnson." Miley stated seductively. "Want to come over and use it on me again?"

"I can't." Charlie lamented. "I promised I'd get up early with my dad and help him with the lawn."

Miley pouted, "Too bad. Guess I'll have to use it all by my lonesome."

"Oh man, I wish I could come over. I'd love to watch you."

"I just bet you would." Miley said, reclining back to lay on her bed. "Would you jerk off while you watched me shove it into my cunt?"

"Jeezus Miley." came Charlie's suddenly aroused voice through the phone.

Hiking her pajama bottoms and panties down her thighs, Miley described "I'm rubbing it against my pussy right now Charlie, sliding it between my cunt lips."

"Miley, you're making me hard."

"Poor baby." Miley cooed. "Is your big cock getting all throbby while you think of me rubbing my dildo against my soft, wet, pussy? I bet you want to rub it for me, don't you?"

"Y-yeah." Charlie stammered. Miley could hear him jostling on the other end and knew he was probably taking his pants off.

"You're such a filthy boy, Charlie." Miley teased. "You want to jerk off like some nasty pervert while you listen to a girl talk dirty on the phone."

"I guess you bring the worst out in me." Charlie countered.

Miley giggled, rubbing the sex toy against her clitoris. "I wish you were here baby, so I could watch you stroke that massive thing. Are you rubbing it yet?"

"Yes." Charlie freely admitted.

"Mmm, naughty boy." Miley flirted. Then she encouraged him further, "Squeeze it nice and tight for me, like I do when I pump you. Are you using lube?"

"Hand-lotion." Charlie answered.

"Get it nice and slick for me baby." Miley said, inserting the tip of her dildo into the folds of her sex. "I want to hear it. Put the phone down by your cock."

The next thing Miley heard were the slick sounds of Charlie's lubricated hand as he pumped a fist up and down his shaft. She moaned with desire and pushed the Long Johnson into her vagina several more inches.

"Could you hear?" came Charlie's sudden voice.

"Oh yeah." Miley moaned. "What are you thinking about?"

"I'm thinking about you and that big toy of yours jammed halfway up your pussy." was Charlie's answer.

"Oh god." Miley intoned breathlessly. "I do have it stuck in me, Charlie. I have it halfway up my cunt. I wish it was your cock in me, filling my insides. Tell me what else you're thinking."

"I'm imagining you laying in your bed, squeezing your own breast."

Miley pinned her cell phone between her ear and shoulder, then used her free hand to shove her tee shit over her chest. She kneaded on her own breast with a hungry palm, "I wish it was you here, grabbing my tits with your horny hands."

"Your tits are so beautiful." Charlie stated. "If I was there I'd be sucking on them and nibbling on your cute little pink nipples."

Miley groaned and pinched a nipple between her neatly manicured fingertips. "They get so stiff for you. I'm squeezing my tit now, Oh Charlie, it feels so good. Are you still jerking off for me?"

"Yes." came Charlie's labored voice.

"Stroke it really good for me baby. Do it like I do when I masturbate you. Squeeze the base of your shaft and work your hand all the way up until the ring of your fingers tease the ridge of your cockhead."

Charlie groaned into the telephone as he did what Miley told him.

"Now imagine me laying here." Miley continued, her voice heady with arousal. "My thick dildo sticking halfway out of my cunt while I rub my little clitty and squeeze my own tits. Imagine what a horny slut I look like right now Charlie, this big rubber dick hanging out of me, my juices dripping down along its shaft."

Charlie grunted, gasping at Miley's dirty talk.

"Jerk off for me Charlie." Miley all but begged through the phone. "Jerk off just for me. When you cum I want it to be because you're thinking about my sexy body quivering in need for your gigantic dick."

"Oh god Miley, I'm close baby..."

"That's it Charlie, faster. Stroke it faster while you think about my body." Miley was squirming now, stimulating her clit with a rapidly circling finger. "Make your cum shoot out real high into the air while you imagine your cock pumping me full of your hot baby-making goo."

Charlie had gone non-verbal on the other side of the phone, grunting and moaning loudly as he masturbated.

"Cum with me Charlie!" Miley writhed in her bed, her legs digging into the bed covers and wriggling with the sudden onslaught of her pending orgasm. "Cum all over yourself with me... oh god baby, I'm so close..."

"Miley!" Charlie blurted, "Miley I'm going to cum!"

"Me too baby, oh god me too. Oh shit! Oh Charlie I'm cumming... oh god... oh god...!"

Charlie grunted sharply through the phone and Miley knew he just shot a stream of cum out. They both gasped and moaned over the phone for several long moments as their mutual orgasms overtook them. Miley's ordeal was so potent that her vaginal muscles quivered and squeezed the rubber dildo to plop out onto the bed between her legs and stain the sheets with the honey of her arousal.

Miley giggled with delight when it was all over. "Did you cum?" she asked, even though she knew the answer.

"I got it all over myself." Charlie answered in an amused tone. "My stomach and chest are all sticky with myself."

"Mmm, I totally wish I was there to lick it up for you baby."

"God I've missed you." Charlie stated sincerely.

"Me too." Miley agreed. "Come over tomorrow and give me the real thing?"

"As soon as I'm done helping my dad." Charlie promised.

Part 3 - Just Like Old Times

====================

Stacy groggily walked down the short hallway of her and Miley's apartment towards the kitchen, clad only in a robe. Charlie had spent the night again last night, which he had done every night for the last week, and he and Miley had kept her up late with their noisy lovemaking. "I should move back in with my parents." she muttered, reaching towards the coffee machine.

The pot was halfway brewed when Stacy heard Miley's bedroom door open. Moments later Charlie appeared in the kitchen, wearing a pair of boxers and a tee shirt. "Hey Stace." he greeted, stretching and yawning.

"Hey." Stacy muttered tiredly, leaning against the kitchen counter as she waited for the coffee.

"What's with you? You look like hell." Charlie noted.

"Thanks. You really know how to sweet-talk the ladies." Stacy replied.

Charlie grinned.

"I didn't get much sleep last night. We've got thin walls and I listened to you and Miley giggling and humping half the night."

Wincing, Charlie said "Oh, jeez. I'm sorry Stace."

Stacy lifted a dismissive hand. "It's okay. I'd rather lose sleep than listen to Miley whine and cry about you too not being together."

Charlie issued a small laugh, "You're a really great friend, you know that? To both of us."

Stacy let herself smile, "Well, I love you both. I'm happy for you two Charlie, I really am. You're so good for Miley, I'm glad you're home and back together with her. But I may need to invest in some earplugs."

Miley appeared then, wearing nothing but one of Charlie's tee shirts which fell just past her slender hips. "Having trouble sleeping hon?" she asked with a yawn.

Stacy and Charlie both chuckled.

Digging in a cupboard, Miley fetched three coffee mugs. "Do you have to work today, baby?"

"Yeah." Charlie nodded. He had gotten a job in the local suburban mall at a comic book store. It didn't pay the best, but Charlie got to be around and talk about comics all day with his fellow employees and customers. "Then afterwards Brian and I are going to work on our book."

Stacy frowned, "Brian is supposed to be taking me to the movies tonight."

Miley's frown mirrored Stacy's "And we're supposed to find the time to tell our parents about our engagement."

"Don't remind me." Charlie sighed, pouring a cup of coffee. "My parents are probably going to flip out."

"Whatever." Miley poked Charlie in his tummy. "Your parents love me, they're going to be thrilled that their son is marrying such a beautiful and smart girl like me."

Charlie grinned as Stacy rolled her eyes. "I better jump in the shower or I'll be late for work."

Miley lifted herself to her tippy toes and gave Charlie a kiss on his cheek. "I'll get dressed and drive you."

=====

"DC comics are totally better than Marvel comics." Chip argued.

"No way, Marvel has better characters." Theo countered.

The 'House of Spandex' was a popular destination in the mall for all things geeky, selling collectible trading cards, action figures, role-playing games, fantasy & sci-fi books, and of course lots of comic books both new and old. Charlie had only been working there for about a week but was already popular among his fellow employees. Chip and Theo, two younger boys still in high school, had already started looking up to the older and wiser Charlie.

"What do you think Charlie?" Chip asked as the three employees sorted some back issues near the cash register.

"Uh," Charlie considered, not interested in getting into the middle of such a heated and important debate. "I like DC's long history, but Marvel usually has better writers and artists."

"Okay, okay." Theo spoke. "I'll concede that Marvel has better villains, but come on - DC has way cooler heroes. I mean, they have Superman!"

"Superman is lame." Chip declared. "He's nowhere near as cool as Spider-Man."

"Maybe." Theo admitted. "But not even Spider-Man can compete with Batman."

"Batman is a tool." Chip reasoned. "But Wolverine is more badass than him."

Charlie chuckled and shook his head. "This conversation is really stimulating guys, but my shift is over. I'm going to go punch out."

Chip and Theo continued their argument as Charlie disappeared into the back of the store, neither one willing to budge from their respective positions. The argument might have lasted all night, in fact, but both boys were interrupted by the girl who walked into the store.

She was wearing a pair of tight white denim shorts that revealed slender and shapely legs, two stems of absolute sun-kissed perfection that ended in high-heeled sandals. Her bright blue top was a clingy and lacy affair that revealed the lines of a black bra beneath, held to her tanned shoulders by flossy spaghetti strings. She was obviously beautiful behind over-sized movie star sunglasses, and her long shimmering dark hair was tied back in an adorable pony tail.

"Hi boys." Miley greeted in a sultry voice.

Chip and Theo stood transfixed, completely distracted from their comic book sorting, and stared towards Miley.

"Got any Archie comics in this place?" Miley teased them with a lick of her fire-engine red lips, "I'm a big Betty & Veronica fan."

"Um," Theo swallowed, nearly tripping over his own feet as he moved to help Miley. "I think over here..."

Miley giggled. "I'm kidding, cutie. I'm actually here to pick up my super-sexy hunk of a boyfriend."

"B-boyfriend?" Chip asked.

Pulling off her sunglasses to reveal her gorgeous blue eyes, Miley nodded.

"Hey Miley." Charlie said, reappearing from the back of the store after punching out.

Miley turned and beamed, "Hey lover!" She trotted in her heels towards Charlie and wrapped her slender arms around his neck, decorating his cheek with a big kiss.

Chip's jaw hung open while Theo stared in awe.

"You didn't have to come pick me up." Charlie said, "I could have taken the bus."

"I couldn't wait to see you." Miley informed him. "I've been waiting all day. Besides, we're going to meet Brian and Stacy at the movie theater."

"Oh, cool." Charlie put his arm around Miley. "I'll see you guys tomorrow, okay?"

Chip lifted a distracted wave, watching Miley's backside as she and Charlie walked out into the mall.

"Holy shit." Theo cursed once the couple was gone.

"Charlie is the coolest guy ever." Chip agreed.

=====

Miley giggled as she walked beside Charlie, his arm around her waist. "I think I gave the little one a chubby."

Charlie laughed, "Chip?"

Miley nodded, "He had to hide it behind the counter."

"You give all guys a chubby." Charlie stated.

Miley bit her lip and grinned. "Want to get something to eat at the food court? We don't have to meet Brian and Stacy for another hour."

"Sure, I'm starved." Charlie agreed.

After Charlie got some Chinese, and Miley some chili fries, the couple sat together at one of the food court tables. They sat side by side on the same bench, close, as inseparable as they had been the summer previous. Charlie and Miley had fallen right back into an easy rhythm as a couple, bonded even tighter by their recent engagement.

"We haven't talked about a date yet." Miley said, munching on a fry. "For the wedding."

"Are you in a hurry?" Charlie asked.

Miley shook her head, causing her pony tail to wiggle cutely. "No, not really. I mean, its not like we're ready to be married or anything. I'm living off my dad and hardly independent, and you work at a comic book store. Which is fine and all, but..."

"I know what you mean." Charlie spoke as he ate. "We're broke college students. I don't think we should even set a date yet. We should enjoy college. Besides, that way we wouldn't have to tell our parents right away."

Miley elbowed Charlie playfully, "What, are you ashamed of me?"

"Of course not." Charlie replied. "But you know what they'll say. That we're too young, we don't know what we're doing, blah blah blah."

"You're probably right." Miley agreed, "God, parents can be such a drag."

"Then again, we could just drive up to Atlantic City one weekend and get hitched."

Miley scoffed, "No way! I want a big wedding."

Charlie looked a little scared, "How big?"

"BIG." Miley promised with a grin. "In a beautiful garden with hundreds of guests. I'm going to look completely sexy in my white dress and you're going to be yummy in your tuxedo. Then we'll have a totally rocking reception at the Four Seasons where everyone will get completely smashed, and then we'll go on a honeymoon in Hawaii where we'll spend two weeks fucking like rabbits."

"Sounds expensive." Charlie worried before sucking some soda through a straw.

"I have a rich daddy." Miley informed him.

"Speaking of your dad, do you think he'd still be willing to show Brian and my comic to his investors?"

"Of course, baby. But you better not ignore me like you did last spring when you and Brian were working on that stupid comic book."

"That's hardly fair, I never ignored you." Charlie smiled. "You're just high-maintenance."

Miley stuck her tongue out at Charlie, "Maybe, but I'm totally worth it."

=====

"That was the worst movie ever." Stacy complained as she walked out of the theater beside Brian, holding his hand, Miley and Charlie in tow.

"Are you kidding? That was the coolest." Brian disagreed. "Charlie, did you see that ninja cut that guy's head off? That was awesome!"

"I don't know." Charlie said. "I think I'm with Stacy on this one, it was kind of dumb."

"I didn't even know it was a ninja movie." Miley chimed in, "I thought 'Deep Cuts' was a romantic comedy, you know, about breaking up or something."

Stacy laughed as the foursome lingered in the theater lobby. "Oh my god Miley, you're so dim sometimes."

"Whatever." Miley countered. "But it was cool. I like ninjas."

"You want to trade girlfriends?" Brian asked Charlie.

Charlie clasped Miley tighter to his side, "I think I'll keep trying this one out for a while."

"Ha ha, very funny." Miley elbowed Charlie.

"So what are you guys up to now?" Charlie wondered.

"Brian's parents are out of town so I am staying at his place tonight." Stacy intoned. "That way you two can't keep me up half the night with your kinky antics."

"Cool!" Miley grinned as Charlie blushed. "Does that mean we can use your bed? It's totally bigger than mine."

"Ew!" Stacy frowned, "If you do you better change the sheets, pervert."

"Slut." Miley countered playfully.

"Bitch." Stacy continued.

"Well, this is intellectual." Brian noted dryly.

"Yeah." Charlie chuckled. "I'll call you tomorrow, okay Brian? Let's work on Captain Darkness after work."

"Cool. Later dude."

=====

"Your parent's don't mind that you've been staying over here almost every night?" Miley asked as she unlocked her apartment door.

"They haven't said anything." Charlie shrugged, following Miley into the apartment. "I think they've gotten used to having the house to themselves, what with my brother in school at Memphis and me in Providence."

Miley deposited her purse near the door. "You know, I've never even met your brother."

"Edward? He's a lot like me."

Miley draped her arms around Charlie's neck and pressed her body against his, "So he's got a ten inch dick and is really into comic books?"

Charlie laughed, "Something like that."

"Are you guys close?" Miley asked, nuzzling into Charlie's neck.

"We used to be." Charlie recalled. "But when he started college we kind of drifted apart. Distance does that, I guess."

"Yeah." Miley bit her lower lip. "It did to us."

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,747 Followers