Beauty and the Geek Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,755 Followers

"Yes!" Miley began to shake as an orgasm took over her body. Noises started escaping her throat, though she was past the point of comprehension and could only grunt and gasp at the power of her pleasure. Her legs pushed against Charlie's chest but he held fast, keeping Miley folded up like a package.

"...fuck me..." Miley's voice was a haze, her eyes closed and her mouth hanging open. The orgasm continued as Charlie kept humping into her, its waves flooding Miley's entire body with pleasure. "...don't stop... fuck me... I'm a slut... oh god, I'm a filthy fucking slut..."

Charlie suddenly grunted, already having reached the limits of his sexual stamina. He could feel his orgasm boiling over and rising up the shaft of his cock. "Fuck... I'm gonna cum... oh fuck."

"Shoot it on me." Miley begged, "Make me feel like a prostitute... make me feel dirty."

Charlie pulled out, his length slick with the copious amount of juices flowing from Miley's pussy, and pushed it between her thighs.

Miley blinked as a shot of semen splattered against her face, but wasn't startled for long. She opened her mouth wide and felt another warm ejection of Charlie's orgasm land upon the length of her tongue. As she was swallowing that down, more of it landed across her lips, so she opened wide again. Charlie was moaning loudly and pushed the head of his cock into her mouth, letting Miley suck earnestly and draw the remainder of his sperm out.

She swallowed several times and could feel Charlie's orgasm sliding down the back of her throat.

"Oh god." Miley gasped, spitting out the head of Charlie's cock. "That was intense."

"...yeah..." Charlie leaned back, releasing Miley's legs. Her body uncoiled and she draped her ankles lazily over his shoulders once more.

Miley looked up at him with a slight smile, Charlie's semen decorating her face. It hung from the corners of her mouth and dripped along the sides of her cheeks. "That's how you properly fuck the shit out of a girl, baby. I feel so much better."

Charlie exhaled with sexual relief. "Me too."

Reaching forward between her thighs, Miley grasped Charlie's softening erection and rubbed the pad of her thumb across its tip. Her fingers could only get halfway around his girth. "Do I look like a slut, with your cum all over my face?"

Charlie grinned, "Yeah, kind of. It's sexy."

Miley giggled at herself, "I get so hot when you talk to me like that and call me names. It makes me feel so dirty and naughty."

Charlie wiped a wrist across his forehead. "Me too."

Miley licked at the corners of her mouth, gently fondling Charlie's length so that he couldn't go completely soft. "I've gotten used to the taste of your stuff. I really like it now."

"Really?"

Miley nodded. "I like taking your essence into my stomach. It makes me feel like you're a part of me."

"Do you want some more?" Charlie dared.

Miley nodded cutely, biting her lower lip.

"I'm still kind of tender. Give me a couple of minutes?"

Miley swung her slender legs off Charlie's shoulders. "Of course." Peeling herself off the couch, she added "Sit and relax, I'll go get some lube and then I can rub one out of you."

"Seriously? You're amazing, you know that?"

"I know." Miley beamed warmly at the compliment and padded towards her bedroom, letting Charlie get a good view of her naked backside.

Charlie sat himself down on the couch, letting out a relaxing breath. It was a relief that their silly sex-embargo had been lifted, and Charlie suddenly remembered he had won the bet. "Saturday." he called out.

"What's that, baby?" came Miley's voice from down the hallway.

"That's the day you have to do what I want."

Miley reappeared, carrying a bottle of hand lotion. "Are you off on Saturday?"

"Yeah, and I've got the whole day planned out."

Miley grinned, kneeling at Charlie's feet. "Should I be worried?"

"Only a little." Charlie chuckled.

Miley squeezed some of the white creamy lotion into her palm. "I'm out of lube, so I hope lotion is okay."

Charlie sucked some air through his teeth as Miley began to rub the hand lotion over the length of his penis. It felt cold at first, but quickly warmed as Miley worked it into his skin. Soon, both his shaft and her hand were slick with the substance and he was fully erect again.

Miley instructed him, "When you get close, take over, all right? Shoot it all between my lips. I'll try and work a big load out of you, so it fills my whole mouth up. That way I can swallow it all down at once for you to watch."

"Okay." Charlie agreed, already aroused. Miley always seemed to know exactly what to say to get him turned on, as though she had personal access to the switch for his libido.

Miley's tongue poked out in concentration at the corner of her mouth. She began working Charlie with purpose, her dainty grip sliding up and down the length of his shaft until his cock was like granite in her hand, pulsing with need.

"Since you just came I better take my time, that way your balls have time to gather up more of your sperm. I want to get you really turned on and see how much I can work out of you."

"You're doing great." Charlie assured her, noticing once more that Miley treated hand jobs as though they were her favorite hobby. She took pride in getting Charlie off with her hand, and he loved it every time she did.

Miley switched hands and began masturbating him with her left, to avoid fatigue. She applied more lotion as well, keeping everything nice and slick. "I'd tell you to play with my tits but I don't want you to cum too fast."

Charlie marveled at the casual tone of Miley's voice. It amazed him the way she talked about sex, about the naughtiest of things, as though they were discussing something completely mundane. It had been that way since the first time they hooked up. She was fearless and unashamed. Charlie wasn't sure there was another girl like her, anywhere.

"I bet you're going to make me do naughty things to you on Saturday, aren't you?" Miley asked.

"Maybe." Charlie watched as Miley squeezed his taut balls, playing with them.

"I bet you make me suck your cock all the way down my throat and gag on it." Miley leaned up, pushing a long bead of saliva out of her mouth, letting it hang from her lower lip. It eventually fell to Charlie's erection and mingled with the lotion, slickening the friction of her masturbation even further. "Or are you going to fuck my ass? I know you want to. You've been thinking about it ever since that night we masturbated in your parent's living room, haven't you?"

Charlie nodded an admission. How did she know? "Yeah..."

"Naughty boy." Miley teased. "Do you remember taking my ass at prom? You stuck this humungous thing in my tight little butt and gave me a good proper fucking. I was sore for two days."

"Oh god..." Charlie moaned at the arousing memory.

Miley teased Charlie's cock with her painted fingernails, scraping them against his tender underside, which always made his shaft twitch and thicken. "I'd let you fuck me back there now, but I worry you'd cum inside me and I really want to swallow it."

"Believe me; I'm totally cool with a hand job." Charlie said, spreading his arms across the back of the couch.

Miley returned to circling Charlie's cock with a slow-pumping fist, jerking off just the head of it for a short time. "I think your cock missed me."

"Oh?" Charlie inquired.

Miley let go of his shaft for a moment, letting it wave in the air. "Look at how hard it is already, and you just came a few minutes ago. God Charlie, it's like a rod of steel." She returned quickly to stroking it, coaxing the entire length with a squeezing grip. "And you already have pre-cum."

Charlie watched as Miley jutted her head forward and tickled the tip of his erection, letting some of the clear discharge pooling there attach to her tongue. She drew her head back slowly, letting the strand of seminal fluid stretch between her mouth and his cock head. Using a finger to gather the strand, Miley wiped it off onto her tongue and licked her lips.

"I fantasize about your cum, you know."

"My cum?"

"I've been masturbating a lot, and I fantasize about you shooting lots of loads onto me, coating my entire body with your sticky goo."

"That turns you on?" Charlie asked.

Miley nodded, "Of course baby, I love it when you decorate me like that. Before we hooked up I used to fantasize about being surrounded by a group of sexy guys jerking off onto me; getting my body all nasty with their cummy mess."

Charlie's cock twitched in Miley's hand, "Like an orgy?"

"Yeah." Miley grinned, "Kind of like that. Does that turn you on baby, thinking about a bunch of horny guys staring at my sexy body and showering me with their cum?"

"Yes." Charlie admitted quietly.

"You're such a dirty boy Charlie, getting all hot and bothered to thoughts of turning your girlfriend into a cum slut." Miley increased the pace of her strokes, using both hands now. She gripped the base of Charlie's shaft, squeezing it tightly, while pumping the remainder of his length with her other hand. "I bet you'd jerk off while you watched them, wouldn't you? You'd jerk off your cock while as a crowd of filthy perverts soaked my innocent little body with their icky cum."

A shudder ran through Charlie's frame.

"I wouldn't let them fuck me." Miley continued. "My pussy is just for you, but I'd let them grope my tits and run their hands down my sexy legs. I'd reach out and take two of the cocks into my hand and jerk them off at the same time, while the other guys rubbed their dicks against my tummy and face."

"Oh jeezus..." Charlie moaned, his eyes closing. "Miley that's so kinky."

"Can you see them, Charlie? Slapping their cocks against my face and treating me like a filthy little whore?" Miley started rapidly pumping Charlie's cock now, sensing his orgasm drawing near.

"Y-yes." Charlie answered.

"After they all came on me, you could come over and fuck me. You'd still fuck me, right Charlie? Even though all that cum would be hanging off me and dripping down my skin? Because that's what happens to whores... they get fucked."

Charlie gasped, leaning forward and pushing Miley's hands off his erection so he could rub himself. Miley immediately lowered her head and opened her mouth, giving Charlie as big a target as possible. "Mmm, give it to me. Cum in my mouth baby."

Charlie started twitching and his face clenched up. His hand pumping with the speed of a piston. He grunted loudly right before the initial eruption. The first jet missed Miley's mouth because Charlie could barely concentrate, much less aim. It landed across her forehead and in her hair. But Miley was quick to adjust, reaching up to help guide Charlie's aim.

She instinctively closed her throat, letting the remaining jets of sticky fluid gather in her mouth. "Uhhhhh..." Miley moaned as Charlie continued to pump every drop of his warm load between her lips. When it was all over, Miley swirled her tongue around and let Charlie get a good look at all the milky semen he had just ejected. It sloshed around between her cheeks.

Charlie stared with intense interest as Miley suddenly swallowed it all down in one gulp. "Damn, I can't believe you just did that!"

Miley beamed a smile up at Charlie, licking her lips and swallowing once more. "Yummy."

Charlie laughed. "You are the most amazing woman on Earth, Miley. Fuck, you turn me on. Were you serious about being in a gang-bang?"

"Oh my god, boys are so gullible." Miley stood up and gave Charlie an admonishing scoff. "Of course not, silly. What do you think I am some kind of whore? "

Charlie blinked, realizing that Miley's dirty talk was just that. Talk and nothing more. He could only grin at her skill; she almost had him convinced she wanted to be in an orgy.

"I need to rinse your goo out of my hair." Miley leaned over and kissed Charlie's cheek. "Then let's go to bed and make love all night."

Charlie watched Miley's naked ass sway as she walked down the hall towards the bathroom. He shook his head, unable to comprehend Miley's endless sexual appetite. He considered himself the luckiest man on the planet.

PART 2 - Slave for a Day

===================

Miley sat on the steps outside her apartment building Saturday morning, waiting for Charlie to pick her up. He had told her the night before to wear something nice. Miley had chosen her favorite blue floral-print sundress, which was perfect for the warm summer weather. The skirt of it fell just above the knee, while the thin straps and bust showed only enough cleavage to be alluring. She also chose a wide-brimmed floppy hat, like women used to wear on Sundays, and a pair of over-sized movie-star sunglasses. A petite purse hung from her shoulder.

Tapping her strappy heel against the concrete step, Miley realized she was slightly nervous, or was she anxious? Charlie wouldn't give her the slightest clue about what he had planned; he only reminded her that she had to do whatever he said for the whole day. Miley had complained a little, but in truth she couldn't wait to see what Charlie had in store for her.

Finally, a familiar Taurus pulled up in front of the building at the curb. Miley hopped up and trotted swiftly to the passenger door. "Hey baby." she greeted with a bright smile, climbing in.

"Wow, you look great." Charlie smiled back.

"Thanks, you look delicious too."

Charlie did look handsome, wearing a thin pair of khaki slacks and a blue short-sleeved button shirt that was neatly tucked in; it nearly matched the color of Miley's dress.

"So where are we going?" Miley immediately pressed.

"You'll see." Charlie teased, putting the car into 'drive' and pulling away.

"Charlie!" Miley whined anxiously. "I've been waiting all week to find out; can't you even give me a little clue?"

Charlie shook his head. "Nope."

"You're not taking me to a strip club or anything, are you?"

Charlie laughed.

=====

Sunset Park was not far from where Charlie lived with his parents. It featured large fields of rolling grass, a sandy playground for children, and several areas littered with tall shady trees and picnic tables. As Charlie pulled into the parking lot, Miley glanced around and spotted a collection of people, young and old, occupying several collected tables. They numbered around forty and looked to be gathering for a specific occasion, as food was displayed on many of the tables.

"Charlie, what's going on?" Miley asked as she and Charlie got out of the car. "Why have you brought me... is that your parents?"

"Miley, hi sweetie." Olivia, Charlie's mother, waved and approached. "I'm glad you could make it."

"Hey mom." Charlie greeted with a smile as Olivia kissed his cheek.

"Make it to what?" Miley asked, leaning in as Olivia kissed her cheek as well.

"The White family reunion, of course." Olivia replied. "Didn't Charlie tell you? We get together every summer at this park."

Miley looked to Charlie with a warm expression. "Charlie wanted to surprise me, I had no idea. Are you sure I won't intrude?"

"You're family now sweetie." Olivia said. "You have been for a while."

Charlie put his arm around Miley as they followed Olivia towards the gathering.

"This is John's side of the family, of course." Olivia clarified as they walked, referring to her husband. "He's right over there, stuffing his face with his sister's ham."

Charlie's father waved from where he was sitting at a picnic table, eating and visiting with several other older men.

"Come on, there's someone I want you to meet." Charlie gestured aside. "We'll come visit in a bit, mom."

Miley leaned her head into Charlie's shoulder and slipped an arm around his waist.

"Hi grandma." Charlie said, leading Miley to an older grey-haired woman who was sitting in a lawn chair. Miley guessed the woman to be in her sixties.

"Charles!" The woman beamed, happy to see her grandson. "Where's your brother?"

"Oh, he didn't come home from college this summer, so he won't be here." Charlie answered, "But I have someone I want you to meet. This is Miley, my fiancé. Miley, this is my grandma, Ellen White."

Charlie's grandmother looked Miley over, "Aren't you just the prettiest little thing."

Miley smiled brightly, "Thank you, it's so nice to meet you Mrs. White."

"Please, call me Ellen. Or 'grandma'. Sit children, sit." Ellen directed Miley and Charlie into flanking lawn chairs.

"So you're going to marry my favorite grandson?"

Charlie grinned at being the 'favorite'.

"I sure am." Miley replied. "He sort of swept me off my feet back in high school."

"Oh that's so sweet." Ellen smiled. "You know, Charlie's grandfather, God rest his soul, he was my high school sweetheart."

"Really? That's so cool." Miley grinned.

"Charlie, why don't you go get this beautiful young lady and I some lemonade? It's so warm out here today."

"Sure grandma." Charlie got up, "I'll be right back."

"You know..." Ellen leaned close to Miley when Charlie was out of earshot. "I remember you."

"You do?" Miley was confused. "But I don't think we've met?"

"Oh yes, I remember. You were in your school's play when you and Charlie were much younger."

Miley thought back, "I think it was my first year of middle school, but how did you know....?"

"Charlie's older brother was in the play too."

Miley suddenly remembered, "The Princess and the Frog." She smiled at the memory. "He was a tree."

"That was it." Ellen nodded, "I was in the audience with Charlie and his parents, and my grandson couldn't take his eyes off you every time you were on stage."

"Really?" Miley grinned and blushed. "Charlie?"

"Oh yes. When I asked him who you were Charlie said 'Grandma, that's Miley, she's the most beautiful princess in the world'." Ellen chuckled at the memory. "He was smitten."

Miley glanced over at Charlie with a stunned expression; he was pouring two glasses of lemonade and talking with someone who looked like she might be his aunt. "I can't believe you remember that. I was in the sixth grade..."

"I'll never forget it." Ellen recalled, "He was so cute, the way he'd get all quiet and stare at you."

"I never knew." Miley mused.

"He told me that he was going to marry a beautiful princess just like you, when he grew up. He was such a darling at that age." Ellen chuckled. "And look at the two of you now, such a beautiful young couple."

Miley looked towards Charlie again, suddenly feeling struck by fate.

=====

Brian yawned as he slowly stumbled down the stairs of his parent's duplex, thankful that it was Saturday and the fact that he was allowed to sleep in. Scanning the house he realized his parents had already left to do who-knows-what, so Brian wandered into the kitchen in a hunt for coffee.

Looking at the clock, Brian noticed it was already after noon and chuckled at his own laziness. His parents had already retrieved the mail and an envelope addressed to Brian was lying on the kitchen counter. Glancing over it, he noticed the return address was to 'Pow! Comics'. Forgetting all about coffee for the moment, Brian tore into the envelope and unfolded the letter inside.

Dear Mr. Schue and Mr. White,

We received your recent submission and wanted to inform you that we are interested

in your 'Captain Darkness' property and would like to meet with you both at your

earliest convenience.

Sincerely,

Sam Iverson

Submissions Editor - Pow! Comics

Brian thrust his fists up into the air, "Dude!"

=====

After meeting more relatives and mingling, Charlie and Miley finally got a chance to grab plates of food and sit at a picnic bench by themselves. Even though Miley was enjoying meeting Charlie's family, ever since talking with his grandmother she had been waiting to get him alone.

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,755 Followers