Beauty and the Geek Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,750 Followers

Charlie stared at her, breathing heavily.

"I got it all," Miley said proudly. "Your cum is in my tummy, where it belongs."

"Jeezus," was all Charlie could say.

Miley rose from the toilet and pushed her skirt back down her hips. Taking her panties from Charlie's hand, she stuffed them into her little purse. When Charlie got his pants back into place, she rose to her tippy-toes and gave him a kiss.

"I love you," Charlie whispered.

Miley beamed warmly, cupping his cheek in her palm.

A crowd of five men and two women were waiting for Miley and Charlie as they exited the stall. They all started applauding, with the men cheering and whistling.

Charlie's cheeks colored and he smiled in embarrassment.

Miley seemed unfazed. She simply curtseyed to everyone before taking Charlie's hand and walking proudly beside him as they exited the bathroom.

=======

The following morning, Stacy stared at the numbers above the elevator doors as they silently counted the floors. She realized she recognized the song playing across the muzak, but couldn't figure out what it was. Was it Lady Gaga? Shaking her head, Stacy realized she was probably over-tired and hearing things. She had been on the road for nearly nine hours after all, having left for Miami at midnight. She couldn't wait to see her friends and hit the beach. Falling asleep in the sand with the sun soaking her body sounded extremely pleasant to Stacy after being in a car all night.

The elevator doors slid open to the fifteenth floor and Stacy exited, walking down the hallway and following the room numbers until she reached 1545... Brian's room. Stacy grinned excitedly and knocked on the door. Brian would be so surprised; she hadn't called to let him know she was coming on purpose. Glancing at her watch, Stacy hoped he would be awake.

When the door opened it was Stacy who was shocked. It wasn't Brian at the door, but a short brunette girl in glasses who appeared to have just woken up. At first Stacy thought she might have the wrong room, but then she realized the girl was wearing a familiar-looking Hawkman tee shirt.

"Can you come back to clean later?" Sam was wiped the sleep from her eyes, "We're not up yet."

(to be continued)

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,750 Followers