Beauty and the Geek Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,752 Followers

Miley, despite the fact that she was still recovering from an overwhelming orgasm, knew exactly what her man needed. She knew that Charlie enjoyed cumming inside her, but what he liked even more was the feeling of her hand. Charlie didn't like his cock to be 'free' during orgasm; he liked to have his cock held tightly. As soon as he pulled out, Miley instinctively reached between her legs and found Charlie's shaft. She clutched it firmly as his cock pulsed, spilling its warm contents onto her stomach. She mingled the fingers of her other hand into Charlie's brown frock of hair, lovingly clutching his head where his face was buried between her neck and shoulder. She held him that way for several long moments after his orgasm passed, her fingers gently milking the last of his semen onto her upper thigh.

Kissing the top of his head, Miley murmured, "You will always be the love of my life."

=====

A delivered pizza replaced the burnt casserole. The box lay open on Miley's coffee table as she nibbled on a slice of pepperoni. She was curled next to Charlie on the couch, wearing nothing but a baby doll tee shirt and panties. Her hair was still messy from their lovemaking and she had that happy glow that only an orgasm can provide.

"So you and Stace worked everything out?" Charlie asked, reaching for his can of soda.

"Yep," Miley replied. "We're BFFs again."

"Do you think she and Brian will work it out?"

"Nope," Miley answered bluntly, but honestly.

Charlie frowned, "I think you're right."

"I think he has the hots for Sam," Miley said. "Which reminds me, don't let me forget to ask my dad about editing jobs for her."

"I won't," Charlie assured as he traded his soda for another slice of pizza.

"Sorry about dinner," Miley chewed. "I promise I'll learn how to cook some day. The lives of our future children will depend on it."

"Maybe I'll be the cook in the family," Charlie suggested. "If I'm going to be a writer, I'll probably work from home. You can return every day from your career as a fashion-empress to a well-prepared meal of grilled cheese sandwiches."

Miley giggled, "Or I can just come home with take-out."

"How many kids do you want?" Charlie asked.

Miley considered, "Hmm, I'd say two. I always hated being an only child, you know? I wanted a little sister."

"So you want two girls?"

Miley shook her head, "One of each. We have to have a boy; it would be a shame if you were the world's last geek with a horse-cock."

Charlie nearly spit up a bite of pizza when he laughed.

Miley grinned aside at Charlie. Then her expression sobered, "Charlie..."

Charlie looked back at her, "Yeah?"

"Do you want to move in with me?"

Charlie blinked, startled by the question. "You mean here, into your apartment?"

Miley nodded, "Yeah. I mean, you stay here most nights already. I miss it when you don't, the bed feels so empty, and I love waking up in your arms."

"I don't know," Charlie teased. "You're kind of a loud snorer."

"I am not!" Miley swatted his shoulder. "Be serious. I really want to live together."

"Wow," Charlie scratched the top of his head.

"Don't you want to?" Miley asked.

"Yeah, but... do you think your dad would be okay with it?'

"I don't know why he wouldn't," Miley replied. "He's always been pretty liberal with me, and just because he didn't give you his blessing to marry me doesn't mean he wants us to be apart. He only wants us to wait."

"It would be a lot more convenient than living with my parents once school starts up in the fall."

Miley nodded, "Stacy and me walked to classes every day last year."

"Yeah okay," Charlie suddenly agreed.

Miley beamed, "Really?"

"Why not?" Charlie smiled.

"This is so awesome!" Miley clapped. "But Charlie, you have to remember to put the toilet seat down."

PART 2 - the End of Brian and Stacy

==========================

Stacy sat on the edge of her bed next to Brian. Neither of them knew what to say and several moments of uncomfortable silence had passed.

"You're really considering an abortion?" Brian finally asked.

"I'm not ready to be a mother, Brian. And I don't think you're ready to be a father, either."

Brian exhaled, a heavy weight to his breath, "I'm so sorry."

"About what?" Stacy looked to him.

"About everything," Brian said. "About us, the pregnancy, Miami..."

Stacy tried to smile, "Admit it Brian, we're a really great couple after about three beers. None of this is your fault, we're both to blame. We were careless, not only about the sex but with each other."

"But an abortion? There are other options Stace, like adoption."

Stacy shook her head, "I don't want to be pregnant. I want to go to school in the fall and not be the 'pregnant girl'. I don't want to constantly answer questions about the father, or the name, or any of that. I don't want my body to carry the scar of a baby I gave away; it would be a constant reminder that my child is somewhere out there. I know that sounds selfish, but I can't do it Brian."

Brian put an arm around Stacy as she burst into tears.

"It's my body, my life," Stacy cried. "I should be able to be selfish."

"I'll support you no matter what you decide," Brian assured her. "If you choose to have an abortion, I'll be right there with you. If you decide to have it, I'll carry your books at school. If you decide to be a mother, I'll be a father."

Stacy sniffled, curling an arm around Brian and leaning her head against his shoulder.

Brian brushed a length of Stacy's blonde hair out of her face.

"Miley told me you like that Sam girl," Stacy sniffed. "Sorry about punching her."

"I don't really know her that well," Brian spoke softly. "Besides, she's in Miami, I'm here... I'm not really into the whole long-distance thing."

Stacy breathed out a teary laugh, "Yeah that never works. Look at what it did to Miley and Charlie last year."

"Regardless, we're still going to be friends, right? Just because we're not together doesn't mean I don't care about you."

"I hope so," Stacy sniffled again. "Other than Miley you're the best friend I have."

"You're not going to start dating Adrian Miller again are you?" Brian asked. "Because I always thought that guy was kind of a tool."

Stacy chuckled, sitting up and wiping a tear off her cheek. "He's better than that Brett guy Miley was seeing for a while."

Brian rolled his eyes, "Oh god, don't even remind me about him."

Stacy reached to her nightstand for a tissue, "We're going to be okay, right? I'm really scared, Brian. Abortions, breaking up, I feel like there's no light at the end of the tunnel."

Brian nodded, "Everything is going to work out. I promise."

=====

Charlie stood motionless as he stared through the glass case at the mall's jewelry store. He really wanted to get Miley something nice for her birthday, but everything was so expensive! His job at the comic book store didn't pay very well and Charlie would need all the money he could earn over the summer to pay for school.

"Hi," an attractive girl with a throaty voice greeted Charlie from behind the counter. "Is there anything you'd like me to show you?"

"No, thanks." Charlie replied with a sigh, "I'm just looking."

"Getting a little sticker-shock?" the girl asked gently.

"Actually, yeah. Am I that obvious?"

The girl smiled, "Maybe I can help. What's the occasion?"

"My girlfriend's birthday is next week," Charlie lamented. "And I have no idea what to get her."

"Have you two been together long?" she asked.

"Yeah, actually we're engaged. She's the greatest girl in the world, and I want to get her something nice, but I'm a little tight on cash."

"Why don't you come over here," the girl walked over to another counter. "Sometimes it's not the price tag, but the sentiment."

Charlie followed her to another glass case.

Sliding the display open from the back, she selected a charm necklace. "This is a two-piece set," the girl explained. "The charm is shaped like a heart, but it's split in two; the idea being that the couple each carries part of the other's heart with them. The charm is plated in 14 carrot gold but it's very reasonably priced with a modest chain."

"That's pretty cool," Charlie leaned in close to look. "How much is it?"

The girl smiled, "Well, with my employee discount it would only be around a hundred and eighty nine dollars."

Charlie looked at her, "You'd do that for me?"

"You work over at the comic shop, right?

Charlie nodded, "Yes."

"Yeah, I've seen you with your girlfriend. You guys make a really cute couple; I'd love to help out. Tell you what, if you like it I'll have our engraver put your names on each half, free of charge."

"Oh wow, that would be awesome. I'll take it."

"Cool," the girl smiled brightly. "I'm Haley, by the way."

"Haley, you just made my day. Thank you so much."

Haley winked, "I'm a sucker for young love."

=====

Miley tried to concentrate on applying polish to her toenails, which wasn't an easy feat one-handed. Her other hand was tied up holding her cell phone to her ear, "So that's it? You guys are over for good?"

"I think so, yeah." Stacy replied.

"Oh Stace, I'm so sorry."

"It's kind of a relief, actually. And it wasn't a bad break-up, it's like we both knew it was inevitable. For once I think I'll actually remain friends with an ex, I still care a lot for Brian. We've been through a lot together, both in and out of this crazy relationship."

"That's really cool," Miley replied. "Brian's such a sweetheart; I know he'll still be there for you whenever you need a friend."

"You two have gotten close," Stacy remarked. "I can tell."

"Who?" Miley asked, "Brian and I?"

"Yeah."

"Well, he's Charlie's best friend," Miley commented. "And since Charlie and I are connected at the hip that kind of makes Brian one of my best friends too, by default."

Stacy chuckled, "You're unbelievable, you know that?"

"What do you mean?"

"You freely admit that you're completely whipped."

Miley smiled, dipping her tiny brush for more polish. "I love him, Stace. I can't imagine life without him."

"I know," Stacy replied. "It makes me insanely jealous that you've found your perfect man."

"You will too," Miley promised.

"I hope so."

"Guess what?" Miley beamed, "Charlie's moving in!"

"What? When?"

"Maybe this weekend, I don't know. We haven't decided if... shit!"

"What?"

"I just smeared polish all over my toe," Miley complained. "Crap, I need some bathroom time. I'll call you later?"

"Okay hon, later."

Miley hung up her phone and set it on the coffee table. She trotted into the bathroom on her heels like a penguin so that she didn't mess up her toenails. As she began washing polish off her toe, she heard the apartment door open. "Hey baby, is that you?"

"Yeah," Charlie called.

"How was work?"

"It was okay," Charlie appeared in the bathroom doorway. "Theo dropped a big box of Pokémon cards on his foot and had to go home early, so I was pretty busy all afternoon."

Miley was fitting cotton balls between her toes, "Oh my god, is he okay?"

"He'll live."

Miley waddled over to Charlie and kissed his cheek, "Is that why you're late?"

"No, actually I was shopping after work."

Miley looked confused, "You went shopping without me? You never do that."

"I had no choice. I was buying your birthday present," Charlie's voice carried a teasing tone.

Miley suddenly beamed, "Really? Can I have it now?"

Charlie laughed, "Your birthday isn't until next week!"

"I know," Miley whined. "But I want it now."

"Forget it," Charlie grinned.

Miley made a pouting sound, "Will you at least give me a clue?"

"Sure," Charlie agreed, turning to walk out of the bathroom. "A really cute girl named Haley sold it to me."

Miley followed after him like a lost puppy, still walking funny. "She was cute? Did she flirt with you?"

"Maybe a little," Charlie replied smugly, walking into the kitchen.

"Charlie!"

Charlie opened up the fridge, looking for a soda. "Don't worry, I told her I was engaged."

"You bet your ass you are," Miley frowned.

Charlie gave Miley a dubious look, "Are you jealous?"

Miley forced a pout, "Maybe a little."

Charlie searched the fridge, "Are you out of Mountain Dew?"

"Yeah, but I think there's some diet in there. How cute was she?"

Charlie made a sour face at the mention of diet soda, "That's hard to quantify."

"Well, on a scale of one to ten where would you rank her cuteness?"

Charlie decided to go without a soda rather than drink diet. He shut the fridge and turned to Miley, "Give me an example of a ten?"

"Umm," Miley thought out loud. "Katy Perry."

"Then Haley was a definite nine," Charlie said.

"Oh wow, so she was cute!"

"That's what I'm saying," Charlie agreed.

Miley asked, "Did you want to make out with her?"

"Of course not," Charlie answered. "Don't be jealous."

"I'm not," Miley reached up and touched Charlie's chest. "Would you rather watch me make out with her?"

Charlie was about to shake his head, but then thought about that question for a second.

Miley watched Charlie with a smile, waiting until his thoughts were completely distracted. "So where does Haley work?" she asked, her tone completely casual.

"She works at the-" Charlie had to catch himself. "You are so sneaky! You almost had me..."

"Come on, Charlie!" Miley whined, stamping her foot in frustration. "Just tell me what it is? I promise I'll act surprised on my birthday?"

"You're so adorable when you act spoiled," Charlie grinned.

"You're not going to tell me, are you?"

Charlie shook his head, "You'll just have to be patient."

"Fine," Miley sighed. "But I've never been very good at being patient."

"Do you want to have sex?" Charlie suddenly asked.

Miley blinked, startled by the subject change. "Right now?"

"Yeah," Charlie nodded. "I've been horny all day. Plus I've been thinking about you, which only makes it worse."

"Well, if you're horny..." Miley quickly forgot about her present. "Sure hon. Do you want to go into the bedroom and fool around for a while?"

Charlie chuckled at Miley's frankness, "Yeah, that's exactly what I need."

"Cool," Miley said, leading the way to the bedroom. She peeled her top off and sat at the edge of the bed to remove the cotton from between her toes, "Do you need me to get you hard?"

Charlie stopped in the middle of the room to strip his clothes off, then approached Miley with his semi-erect length sticking straight forward.

Miley took hold of Charlie's shaft and began to gently stroke it for him, "How come you've been so horny today?"

"I keep thinking about that hot sex we had in the kitchen last night."

Miley grinned, "That was hot, wasn't it? It was really sexy when you pulled out and came on my tummy."

Charlie watched as Miley eagerly jerked him off, her practiced hand quickly bringing his cock to its full erect length.

Miley smoothed her hand along his shaft once it was hard, admiring its size. "Do you want to fuck me now?" she asked, completely casual and open about their love life. Sex to Miley was like breathing, in that it was effortless and natural; she approached sex without a hint of shame or subterfuge.

Charlie slowly lowered himself to his knees, kneeling in front of Miley where she sat on the edge of the bed. He paused briefly to kiss her before lowering his lips further.

Miley smiled warmly as Charlie suckled on her nipples, "I love it when you kiss me. Even after all this time you still make my lips tingle. I could... oh god!"

Her eyes closed and her mouth opened as Charlie arrived between Miley's legs, licking her sex. She immediately grabbed the back of his head and encouraged Charlie to continue, parting her knees as well. "Oh god, Charlie. That feels so good."

Charlie glanced up, "I want to make you cum this way. I want to taste it."

Miley nodded quickly, completely agreeable. "Okay. Stick a couple fingers into me," she instructed. "I like feeling you inside my pussy, even if it's not your cock."

Charlie pinched his pointer and middle fingers together tightly and pushed them into the entrance of Miley's slit. She breathed in sharply as he pushed them to the middle knuckle. Charlie began wriggling his fingers within her, rubbing them against the pliant walls of her passage.

"Oh shit," Miley moaned. "That feels nice. Now... use your thumb on my clitty. Make it... make it poke out. You'll know that you have me really hot when my clit is like a hard little button."

Charlie was good at following instructions and began circling the pad of his thumb against her tiny little sensitive spot. "You're so wet already, you're dripping."

Miley bit her lower lip, "It makes me want your cock."

"You don't like my hand?" Charlie wondered.

"Oh god, baby. I love your hand. You can masturbate me all night if you want to. But whenever I masturbate alone I think about the way that big thing of yours fills me up so perfectly. I usually end up stuffing myself full of my toy."

"Where is your toy?"

"In the nightstand."

Miley whimpered when Charlie abandoned her, laying back onto the bed to watch him find her big ten inch dildo. "I thought you wanted to fuck me?"

"I do," Charlie said as he returned to the bed. "But first I want to lick an orgasm out of your cunt."

Miley curled at the back as she felt the cold intrusion of her toy. "Oh fuck," she moaned. "I like it when you call my pussy a 'cunt', it's so dirty."

Charlie drove the Long Johnson like a slow piston for a while, fucking half of it in and out of Miley until she was writhing on the bed. Her legs were squirming and she dug her fingers into the bedspread. Eventually he lowered his mouth against her sex, rubbing the textured surface of his tongue against the stiff little button poking out.

Miley was delirious with pleasure, continuously riding the edge of a pending orgasm. Fluid leaked from her pussy like tree sap, causing the insides of her thighs and butt cheeks to glisten from the moisture. "Make me cum," she whimpered softly.

Charlie slid the dildo deeply into Miley, pushing until he met resistance, and then left it there to protrude from her pussy. Stretching his arms, Charlie grabbed two handfuls of Miley's small breasts as he started flicking his tongue against her hard little nub.

Miley's breath became labored and she dug her fingers into Charlie's hair, grabbing his head. "I'm going to cum," she gasped. "Take it out... take it out..."

Charlie quickly pulled on the Long Johnson, sliding it free of Miley's sheath. Then Miley took over, using her palms to push on the back of Charlie's head. He began lapping at her slit as she pushed his face between her legs, tasting the fluids as they poured from her, each motion of his tongue dragging against her exploding clit.

"Oh my god! I'm fucking cumming," Miley cried. "Taste my pussy, baby. Lick my pussy... oh god that feels so amazing! Don't stop, don't stop eating me..."

The only reason Charlie knew that Miley's orgasm finally subsided was because her thighs loosened from the vice grip they had on the sides of his face. He lifted his head, cheeks glistening, and watched as Miley stretched out on the bed with spread arms and legs. She looked exhausted and Charlie wondered if she had the will to continue, because he was as hard as a rock!

Miley smiled up at Charlie when he stood, biting her lip when she saw the state of his throbbing erection. She slowly got up and crawled along the bed to grasp him at the base of his shaft. "Look at you," she whispered. "You look ready to explode."

Charlie nodded, his entire length throbbed as Miley took hold of it. He watched as she parted her mouth and dragged her upper lip against the head of his cock, and then slowly licked it with a seductive tongue.

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,752 Followers