Beauty and the Geek Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,750 Followers

"Hi..." Stacy peered at his name tag, "...Chip. Yeah, you can totally help me. I need to buy some comic books."

"Oh I can definitely help you with that," Chip said. "What kinds do you like? Romance? Horror? Super-heroes?"

"They're for a friend, actually. You probably know him, he works here. Charlie White?"

"Sure," Chip nodded. "Me and Charlie are good friends, and I know exactly what he likes to read."

"Great," Stacy smiled, feeling better already. "I'm Stacy by the way."

Chip chuckled, "Yeah, I know. You're Stacy Sullivan."

Stacy offered Chip a quizzical expression, "Have we met?"

"You went to my high school," Chip replied. "I was a sophomore when you were a senior."

Stacy stared at Chip, trying to remember him, "I'm sorry, I don't-"

"Don't sweat it," Chip interrupted. "You hung out with the popular crowd and I... well, I don't. I only remember you because most of the guys in my class had a crush on you."

Stacy blushed. She suddenly felt self-conscious about her slobby appearance, dressed in a pair of old blue jeans and a faded tee shirt. Plus she hadn't done anything with her blonde hair other than tie it back into a pony tail, and she hadn't put any make-up on.

"So you're friends with Charlie?" Chip changed the subject.

"Yeah, he's engaged to my best friend."

"Miley," Chip smiled brightly. "How's he doing, by the way? I went to visit him in the hospital; he looked pretty rough."

"I guess he came home today, I talked to Miley and she said he was doing really good."

"That's awesome," Chip said. "We miss him around here."

"I thought I'd get him something to read," Stacy commented. "I guess he needs to rest up for a couple more days at home."

"Okay," Chip nodded, leading Stacy towards the comic book racks. "Spider-Man is his favorite, and we just got the new issue of 'Amazing' in on Wednesday. He also likes the Titans..."

-----

Olivia poked her head into Charlie's room, "Honey? You have some company..."

Charlie turned towards the door from where he lay atop his bed, "Sure mom, I'm cool."

A few moments later Stacy appeared, clutching a bag.

"Hey Stace," Charlie smiled.

"Hey yourself, doll. How are you feeling?"

Charlie lifted a shoulder, "My ribs still hurt all to hell, but otherwise I'm good."

Stacy moved to Charlie's bed, sitting at its edge. She leaned in to look at the stitches on the side of Charlie's forehead. "Sexy scar," she grinned.

"Yeah," Charlie lifted his hand to touch. "I go in a couple days to have the stitches removed."

"Where's Miley?" Stacy asked, "I figured she be here."

"She just left," Charlie replied. "Mom made her go home to get some rest; she didn't leave the hospital the whole time I was there."

"Yeah, she told me. I think that Miley girl's a keeper," Stacy winked.

Charlie grinned, "So what about you? How have you been?"

Stacy looked down at her lap, not quite sure how to answer that.

"What's wrong? Charlie asked, sensing something.

Stacy swallowed and looked back to Charlie, "I got an abortion two days ago."

"Oh... uh, wow. I'm sorry Stace, I don't know what-"

"It's okay," Stacy blurted. "I'm okay, I think. You're actually the first person I've told."

"You haven't told Brian?"

Stacy shook her head, "I will, I'll probably call him tonight, after I break it to my parents. I've just... I needed some time, you know? To let it sink in."

"Are you sure you're okay?" Charlie looked concerned.

Stacy forced a smile, wiping at her eye. "Yeah. It wasn't an easy decision, and I've felt horribly guilty ever since. And depressed. But it's kind of a relief to finally tell someone."

"You shouldn't feel guilty," Charlie said.

Stacy looked at him, "No?"

Charlie shook his head, "I'm sure you did what you thought was best. I know you and Brian made a mistake, but you should be able to choose your own future. You shouldn't feel forced to be a mother, or have to give a child away. I firmly believe in the woman's right of choice. You're a good person Stacy, and I'm proud to call you my friend. I know that you'll learn from this, and if and when you're ready you'll make a great mom."

Stacy couldn't fight the tears this time; she didn't even try. She leaned over and kissed Charlie's cheek, "You're really sweet. Um, I got you something."

Charlie watched as Stacy pulled the bag from her lap and offered it to him.

"Oh, cool!" Charlie grinned, pulling out a short stack of comics. "Holy shit, this is like my exact reading list, how did you know-?"

"Your co-worker helped me out."

"Theo?" Charlie wondered, sifting through the comics.

"No, it was Chip."

"Thanks, seriously. I was going to call work and have them pull these for me so I wouldn't miss them."

"You're welcome," Stacy smiled softly. "He seemed like a sweet kid."

"Who, Chip?"

Stacy nodded, "I was so embarrassed, by the way, I felt like a total bitch. He knew exactly who I was, and I don't remember him from school at all."

"You guys ran in different crowds," Charlie noted.

"So you guys are friends?"

"Yeah," Charlie answered. "I mean, we didn't really hang out in high school, but I've gotten to know him this summer since we started working together. He's a really great kid."

"How old is he?" Stacy wondered.

"Uh, seventeen I think? He'll be a senior this year."

Stacy nodded and looked lost in thought, appearing to completely space out.

Charlie grinned, "Uh, Earth to Stacy."

Stacy looked back to Charlie, "Hm?"

"Would you like me to ask him if he thinks you're hot?"

Stacy's cheeks flashed crimson, "Oh my god, Charlie. Don't you dare."

"Okay," Charlie shrugged, looking down at a comic.

"I mean, he's like two years younger than me," Stacy reasoned, more to herself than to Charlie. "He's still in high school."

"So?" Charlie argued.

"He is kind of cute, in a totally helpless-nerd kind of way. " Stacy was quiet for a moment, then asked, "Do you really think he'd find me hot?"

Charlie laughed lightly, "I don't see why not? You're totally sexy, Stace. And I say that having seen you topless."

Stacy's cheeks filled with blush again, "Charlie, if you tell him about that day after prom when we... I'll kill you."

Charlie made a zipping motion over his lips, "I've never told anyone about that day."

"Good," Stacy grinned. She felt so much better than she did at the mall, and was happy she stopped to see Charlie. She realized how much she missed his friendship, as the two hadn't seen much of each other since Stacy had moved out of Miley's apartment.

"So, do you want me to ask him?" Charlie repeated.

-----

Sam climbed into her little Honda and let out a deep breath. She had just finished her third job interview of the day and silently prayed that she made a good impression. She was about to start her car and head home, the thoughts of a steaming hot bubble bath on her brain, when she heard her cell phone buzzing.

Digging into her purse, Sam answered, "Hello? This is Samantha."

"Hi Sam."

Sam looked confused for a second, but smiled as she remembered the voice, "Miley?"

"Yeah," Miley said. "You're not busy are you?"

"No, not at all. But how did you get my number?"

"I got it from Brian," Miley said. "I hope you don't mind?"

"No, not at all. How are you?"

Miley let out a heavy sigh, "It's been a rough week, to be honest. Did Brian tell you that Charlie got beat up and was in the hospital?"

"No, oh my god! Is he okay?"

"He's fine, now. We just brought him home this morning."

"What happened?" Sam asked.

"He was mugged. They broke three of his ribs and gave him a concussion."

"Oh Miley, that's terrible. I'm so sorry."

"Thanks. Don't worry though; my man is a tough one. But that's not why I called."

"What's up?" Sam wondered.

"I just got off the phone with my dad. He handles some investments for this guy who publishes several magazines, and he told me that his client is looking for an editor, and that he could arrange a meeting."

"You're kidding me," Sam said. "I can't believe you did that for me."

"I told you I'd ask," Miley giggled. "But the job is here in Tallahassee, for a local magazine called 'Gulf Florida'. I guess it's really popular here among upper class snobs, and in places like Tampa. They do restaurant reviews and cover social events; that sort of stuff. Are you interested?"

"Of course I am!" Sam smiled. "Miley, this is so great. You have no idea how much I appreciate it."

"Cool. Well, if you can get up here to Tallahassee I'll have my dad set up a meeting for you. If you need a place to stay for a couple of days I have a spare bedroom in my apartment. Charlie was going to move in but we'll probably have to wait until he's stronger, so there's plenty of room."

"I couldn't impose," Sam said.

"It's no problem," Miley assured her. "It's the least I can do for the girl trying to make my boys famous."

-----

Olivia sat down on the couch and clicked the TV on with the remote, and then flipped towards the late evening news. She was tired, and John had already gone to bed, but she wanted to catch the weather. Just as she was feeling settled, a knock came at the door.

Wondering who could possibly be knocking at 10pm, Olivia moved to glance out the window.

"Miley?" Olivia peered, opening the door. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm sorry, Olivia." Miley said. "I know it's late-"

"Sweetie, I thought you were going to go home and get some rest."

"I know, I was. I did." Miley bit her lip, "But I miss him."

Olivia let out a sigh, then shook her head and chuckled. "It hasn't even been twelve hours since we brought him home."

"Can I stay here tonight?" Miley pleaded, "I promise I'll let Charlie rest, I just want to lie next to him. My apartment is so quiet and empty and... I can't get my mind off him."

Olivia stepped aside and invited Miley in, "You two are practically inseparable, you know that? It's like you're attached by an invisible cord."

Miley smiled, trotting in. "Thank you, Olivia."

Olivia closed the door, "You can stay, but you have to promise me that you let Charlie sleep. He needs to rest, so no chatting and carrying on until all-hours."

"I promise," Miley said. "I just need to be with him."

"I understand," Olivia smiled softly. "I'll put a towel and some things in the bathroom for you, if you want to shower and clean up in the morning."

Miley slipped a hug around Olivia, "You're the best."

Charlie was already settled into bed, wearing a pair of pajama bottoms and leaning against the headboard. He kept trying to get comfortable as he read the latest issue of Amazing Spider-Man, but no matter what position he took his ribs would start to throb and bother him.

Charlie turned a glance when his bedroom door creaked open, "Miley?"

"Hey baby," Miley beamed.

"What are you doing here?"

"I missed you, so I drove over. I was going crazy in my apartment all alone."

"Is my mom still up?"

Miley nodded, "She said I could stay, as long as I didn't keep you up all night."

"Cool," Charlie grinned, setting his comic book aside.

Miley peeled her tight top off, then started shimmying out of her shorts.

Charlie watched, "What are you doing?"

"I'm getting into bed with you, silly."

"But what about my parents?" Charlie worried.

"You've spent almost every night this summer at my apartment, Charlie. I think they know we've been sharing a bed."

"Good point," Charlie admitted.

Stripped to her panties, Miley fetched one of Charlie's tee shirts from his dresser and slipped it over her head.

Charlie gingerly moved over to make room for Miley as she slipped under the covers beside him, "You look so sexy in my clothes."

Miley grinned, "Keep it in your pajamas, big guy. I promised your mom I'd let you rest."

"I don't know how I'm going to get to sleep," Charlie lamented. "My ribs seem to hurt no matter how I lay."

"Lay on your good side," Miley advised.

Charlie tried, turning to his side so that his hurting ribs were up. He faced Miley this way and she encouraged him to cuddle against her. He laid his head against her shoulder and slipped an arm around her slender waist.

Miley smoothed her hand through Charlie's hair, "What were you reading?"

"Spider-Man," Charlie answered, settling against her. "Stacy came by this afternoon and brought me some comics."

"Yeah, she told me. I talked to her on the phone tonight."

"Did she tell you about...?"

Miley nodded, "The abortion? Yeah. I felt so terrible; I didn't know what to say. But she said you made her feel a lot better."

"She did?" Charlie sounded surprised.

Miley kissed his forehead, "Yeah. She said you were really great, and that you cheered her up."

"You're never going to believe this..." Charlie warned.

"What?" Miley sounded curious, sensing gossip.

"She thinks Chip is cute."

Miley stifled a giggle, "What?!"

"She was at the comic store," Charlie explained. "And Chip was there helping her pick out comics for me."

Miley blinked at that, "I guess that's not so hard to believe; Chip is actually kind of cute. I mean, he needs a mall make-over, and some less nerdy glasses, but... wow, she really said that?"

Charlie nodded against Miley's shoulder, comfortable for the first time that night.

"Does Chip know that?" Miley wondered.

"Not yet," Charlie replied.

Miley thought about the possibilities, silent for a moment. "If he ever got his hands on a set of boobs like Stacy's, he'd probably blow his wad right in his pants."

Charlie snorted out a laugh and immediately regretted it, wincing at his ribs.

Miley assumed, "He's got to be a virgin, right?"

"I was at his age," Charlie remarked.

"So was I," Miley reminded.

"Yeah, but not for a lack of options."

"True," Miley admitted. "I was waiting for a big-dicked geek to come sweep me off my feet."

Charlie grinned.

Miley reached aside, picking up the comic book Charlie had when she walked in, "Try to get some sleep, okay baby? I'll read to you."

"Okay," Charlie murmured tiredly.

Miley flipped open the pages and began reading aloud, "'I'll flay the meat from your bones, you infuriating insect,' Dr. Octopus said..."

PART 3 - Injured, but Functional

========================

John sat down at the kitchen table with his cup of coffee, blowing steam off its surface. He glanced out a window and saw a familiar-looking BMW in the driveway, "Honey, is Miley here?"

"Yes," Olivia replied, standing at the kitchen counter and preparing her lunch. "She came over last night; right after you went to bed."

"She spent the night?" John asked.

"She missed Charlie," Olivia explained.

John took a loud slurp of his coffee, "She slept with him, then?"

"They're engaged," Olivia justified. "Charlie would have moved in with her by now anyway, if he hadn't been hurt. I didn't see any reason not to let her stay."

"He's practically lived with her all summer," John agreed.

Olivia packed her lunch into a small cooler, "They've been through so much, those two. Charlie just adores her, and Miley is fiercely protective of him. I won't try to stand between them. Miley's mother tried that, and look where it got her; I don't think Miley has spoken to her in over a year."

"I'm guessing we'll have a fourth for dinner tonight, then?"

Olivia smiled and moved to kiss her husband on his cheek, "She's family now, John. You better start getting used to it."

=====

Charlie frowned as he struggled to pull a tee shirt on, hating the way everything took twice as long to do because of his three broken ribs. He was determined to do something with his day, however, as he'd had enough of lying around in bed.

Miley appeared from the hallway then, fresh out of the shower with a big fluffy towel wrapped around her torso and hips. Her wet curls were pulled back against her head and she was rubbing moisturizer into her arms, "Did your parents leave for work already?"

"Yeah," Charlie replied, seated on his swiveling desk chair.

Miley watched as Charlie eased his left arm through the short sleeve of his tee. His broken ribs were on his left side, and he appeared to be struggling, "Do you want me to help you?"

Charlie shook his head, "I can pretty much do anything I need to. It just takes time; it hurts if I move my left arm too far or if I have to use my chest muscles."

Miley padded towards him on bare feet, bending to place a cupping palm at his crotch. She felt the outline of his flaccid member through the thin material of Charlie's boxer shorts, "Does it hurt when you use this muscle?"

Charlie grinned, "Miley..."

"What?" she smirked, "You know how much I like sex in the morning."

"And in the afternoon," Charlie commented. "And at night."

Miley kissed Charlie's cheek, then turned around and removed the towel from around her body. "Sex is for the morning. I like to fuck in the afternoon, and make love at night."

Charlie couldn't help but watch Miley's heart-shaped ass as she walked to Charlie's closet door and hung her bath towel from a hook, "I'm curious what your distinction between 'sex' and 'fucking' is."

Miley glanced at Charlie over her shoulder, "Sex is frivolous, kinky, and fun. Fucking is getting stuffed full of hard cock."

Charlie was suddenly turned on by Miley's words. He was almost afraid to ask, "And what about making love?"

Miley bit her lip and gave Charlie a seductive glance as she moved towards his chair. She leaned her naked body forward and whispered in his ear, "Making love is when you take the time to kiss my pussy, rub your hands all over my body, and then tell me you love me while you squirt a baby into my womb."

Charlie swallowed.

Miley stood back up and casually asked, "So, what do you want to do today?"

Charlie rose and pulled Miley towards him. He kissed her, softly at first, then again with more passion. She responded eagerly, though was careful not to hug her arms around him.

"I want to have sex," Charlie murmured.

Miley gave Charlie an amused expression, "I'm not sure you're up for it."

Charlie took Miley's wrist and directed her hand to his crotch, "No?"

Miley melted when she felt Charlie's erection through his boxers, "I've missed your cock so much, baby. But I don't want to hurt you."

"I'm already hurt," Charlie said. "But I think I can function."

Miley nodded then, acquiescing. She knelt, taking the hem of Charlie's boxers to pull them down his legs. Grabbing his erection, Miley stroked it a few times and drew it towards her lips.

Charlie exhaled at the heavenly feeling of Miley's warm mouth enveloping the top third of his cock. She knew just what he liked, the way she jerked off the lower two-thirds while rubbing her tongue against his underside. She suckled him that way until his shaft was sticking straight up and felt as hard as stone.

Miley looked up at him, still stroking, "I've gone a whole week without you inside me. My pussy misses your cock, Charlie. Without something big to fill it up and give it a good fucking, my pussy starts to itch. No matter how much I rub it the itch won't go away. I really need your cock right now, baby."

"You'll have to be on top," Charlie said, arousal marking his voice.

"Could you try doing me doggy?" Miley wondered. She turned and bent over, gliding her hands down her legs to grab her ankles.

The view was simply too inviting for Charlie not to try. He stepped forward and took his length in hand, aiming for the folds of Miley's sex which hung between her thighs so enticingly.

Miley moaned at the intrusion of Charlie's cock sliding into her damp sheath, but she was bent over too far to get the deep penetration she wanted. Reaching out, Miley grabbed the edge of the desk and used that for support. She straightened so that her body was bent at a 90 degree angle, like an upside-down 'L'.

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,750 Followers