Beauty and the Geek Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,713 Followers

"Go all the way," Miley encouraged in a heated voice. "Push it all the way into me."

Charlie was delicate, but he kept moving forward with his cock. He'd push, then pause, then push again so that each time his cock went another inch further into Miley's depths. She grunted every time, folding her wrists on the desk's top and laying her head across her arms.

"You're so fucking big," Miley said, though it wasn't a complaint. She glanced over her shoulder, "Are you okay, baby? Is this okay?"

"Yeah," Charlie murmured, aroused by the immaculate feeling of Miley's enveloping warmth. "Standing isn't a problem; I can fuck you like this all day."

"Can you go deeper?" Miley begged, "I want to feel you in my tummy."

Charlie thrust forward with one last push, burying himself to the hilt. His hips pressed against her ass and he grabbed Miley by her sides for stability.

Miley's breath left her as she felt Charlie's length invade parts of her rarely touched, "Oh god, Charlie. Oh my fucking god..."

Drawing himself back slowly, Charlie felt Miley shiver in his hands. The he shoved his hips forward and jammed his cock back into her.

Miley let out a startled yelp, her fists clenching on the desk. "Go slow," she gasped. "Fuck me nice and slow."

Per her instructions, Charlie began a steady pace. His hips moved backwards, withdrawing half of his length from Miley's sex. She'd whimper if he took too much away from her, telling Charlie it was time to ease his cock back in with the same speed. Each time Miley took Charlie's near-ten inches, her mouth would fall open from the exquisite sensation and her sex would drip its fluids.

Her thighs grew soaked from the secretions; the liquid beads of sex ran down the insides of Miley's legs like droplets of sweat. She gasped and shivered every time Charlie plunged his length into her, positive in her mind that he was penetrating some forbidden and fertile area of her womanhood. The taut surface of his cock rubbed against Miley's clitoris and she could feel every inch of his movement dragging against it, which sent tendrils of electricity licking through her entire body.

Before long, Miley was a moaning, quivering, and dripping mess.

She had no idea where she was. Miley's entire being was focused on the sensation of being filled so entirely. The only thing she was aware of was the slow burn of a deeply-centered orgasm that originated from some other dimension which used her body as a conduit. It was the most unearthly and erotic thing she ever experienced.

Then, quite suddenly, Miley snapped out of it and screamed in pleasure. Her pussy lit on fire as her orgasm exploded; she came to realize everything before was simply the build-up. She gasped repeatedly, pounding her palm down upon Charlie's desk, begging him to fuck her even deeper.

It was all too much for poor Charlie. He watched as Miley seemed to lose control of her entire body. He saw when her eyes rolled back in her head. He felt it when her pussy quivered and vibrated around his entire length. He heard the helpless gasps of her erotic out-of-body experience. His orgasm arrived without any warning.

A stream of his semen gushed into Miley. And then another. Charlie grunted and moaned, pumping his orgasm into her with quick thrusts. His cum squirted out of her pussy from beneath his shaft, having nowhere else to go but out; Charlie had filled her passage and left little room for his seed.

Charlie removed himself from Miley, shivering at the feeling of his over-sensitive length sliding out of Miley's sex. His cock glistened in the air, decorated with their mutual fluids. Her clear secretions mingled with his milky semen and coated the entirety of his shaft.

Miley collapsed to her knees, spent from the most powerful orgasm of her young life. She had no idea what made this coupling so different from the many other times that Charlie had invaded her depths. Perhaps it was the pacing, or the way she positioned her body. Whatever the reason, Miley was speechless. She laid her hand on Charlie's thigh and turned towards his still-throbbing erection.

Charlie let out an audible breath as Miley started licking his cock. He was hyper-sensitive due to his recent orgasm, and her tongue made him shiver. He watched as she lapped at their mingled juices like a kitten with milk. She smeared a palm against his length, getting some of their blended cum on her hand, and then lifted it towards Charlie invitingly. He couldn't resist his curiosity and lowered his head to taste Miley's palm, licking several gooey strands off her skin.

"That was the best fuck you've ever given me," Miley said, her voice still in rapture. "I've never climaxed like that before; never that intense."

"What did I do?" Charlie asked, wanting to know so that he might repeat his performance in the future.

"I don't know," Miley answered, caressing Charlie's cock with slow strokes of her hand. "I've taken your whole length before, but this time felt different. You were deep, really deep, and you touched something inside me. It was incredible, Charlie."

Charlie didn't doubt it, he witnessed the whole thing.

"I want to feel that again," Miley near begged, still kneeling at his feet. She kept her hand on his shaft, coaxing it with slow strokes so that Charlie would remain hard. "Fuck me again?"

Charlie nodded slowly. He'd do anything for Miley, and her request certainly wasn't unreasonable. She lifted a hand and he took it, helping her to her feet.

Miley turned around and pushed some papers and things out of her way, then leaned onto his desk once more so that this time it supported her entire torso. Parting her legs, Miley reached around and tugged her ass cheek aside to present herself to Charlie.

She wasn't joking, Charlie realized. Miley wanted to get fucked again and she wanted it right now. He stepped forward and positioned his cock into place. It slid in easily; she was soaked and stretched out from their recent coupling and Charlie had no problems.

"Oh my god," Miley mewed. "I love your cock so much. Go deep again, baby. Fuck it into me really deep."

Grabbing her by the hips, Charlie hilted himself once more. He wasn't as hard or as long as he could be, but the friction felt good and soon enough Charlie felt renewed. His erection thickened within Miley as he slowly pleasured her, creating a tight seal as her cunt gripped his cock. He slowly worked himself back and forth, trying to duplicate what he did before.

Suddenly, Miley gasped sharply and Charlie froze. He felt something squeezing the head of his cock deep within Miley's passage.

"Fuck me," Miley begged wantonly. "Fuck me there!"

Charlie worked his hips, trying not to pull back too far and simply fuck his cock into whatever it was that was driving Miley so crazy.

"Oh god..." Miley gasped. "Oh god! Oh fuck, Charlie, you're deep in my cervix. Oh fuck!!!"

Charlie watched as Miley shook violently, her hands grasping for something to hold onto. Papers and pens flew aside as she took grip of the far edge of the desk, bracing herself. He kept pumping his cock in that same spot, feeling a sharp clenching on the head of his cock.

Miley, for the second time that day, lot control of her senses. She twitched on Charlie's desk as pleasurable waves swept across her entire body, creating what almost looked like a seizure. Unintelligible grunts escaped her throat as language became meaningless to her. This went on for long moments until Miley went rigid, her entire body clenching as an explosion ignited between her legs.

She started quivering uncontrollably, and screamed loudly. Charlie would have been scared if the same thing hadn't just happened minutes earlier. He had no idea what exactly she was experiencing, but he knew it was powerful, whatever it was.

Miley finally came down, breathing as though she had just ran a marathon. Only then did Charlie stop, slowly withdrawing. Miley let out a little moan of despair as Charlie removed himself from her insides. She felt hollow, spent, and exhausted.

"I need to lie down," Miley whispered, slowly pushing herself up from the desk.

"Are you okay?" Charlie asked.

Miley nodded weakly, "I just need to rest. Then I want you to do it again. Will you fuck me again, Charlie? I want to feel that again."

Charlie took Miley in his arms, wincing as he put too much of a strain on his ribs, "Yeah, of course, but-"

Miley kissed him, curling her hand around the back of his head. She kissed him with all the heat she could muster. "I love you. I love you so much, baby."

"What happened?" Charlie wanted to know, leading Miley towards the bed.

"I don't know," Miley admitted. "But I think you were practically in my uterus. You hit a spot in my cervix; it's like fire, Charlie. It's amazing, my god. You'll fuck me again, right?"

"Yeah," Charlie grinned, sitting with Miley on the bed. "I'll fuck you all day long if you want."

Miley nodded, leaning against him. She laid a palm against his chest. That's exactly what she wanted. She wanted to get fucked like that all day long.

[edited by manda126]

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,713 Followers