Beauty and the Geek Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,752 Followers

"You can't tell her," Brian pleaded. "Please, Miley."

"I'm not going to tell her anything." Miley glared over her shoulder, "You are."

PART 3 - A Really Good Hand-job

=========================

Charlie relaxed back against the couch and issued a gentle burp; the remains of his tacos lay upon a plate on the coffee table. A documentary about birds mating was on the television. Charlie wanted to change the channel, but the remote was too far away and he was feeling lazy.

That's when Miley burst through the door with all the calm of a tornado.

"You would not believe what your best friend has been up to," Miley declared as soon as she entered. "He is such a butthead!"

Charlie squinted, "Are you talking about Brian? What are you doing back already? Where's Stace?"

"Stacy just dropped me off, she's headed home. We never made it into the movie, thanks to Brian."

Charlie hunted for the television remote and pressed the mute button, "What happened?"

"Stacy and I were just standing there in the theater lobby waiting to be let into the movie. That's when we spotted Brian. At first I thought he was with Sam, but then Haley appeared and they were all kissy and mushy. They were holding hands and acting the couple."

Charlie tried to sound surprised as Miley joined him on the couch, "Really? Brian and Haley?"

Miley knew Charlie far too well and immediately caught on to Charlie's forced tone. She gave him a dangerous glare, "You knew about this, didn't you?"

"I had no idea he was going to the movies with Haley tonight," Charlie told the truth.

"Maybe not, but you knew Brian has been with her; that's he's two-timing poor Sam?"

Charlie did his best not to look guilty and failed utterly.

"Charlie! You knew?!? I can't believe you!"

"Ow!" Charlie yelled after Miley hit him in the shoulder.

"How could you let Brian be so stupid?" Miley chided. "He's your best friend, you're supposed to look out for him!"

"What do you expect me to do?" Charlie protested. "Brian's a grown man, he can do whatever he wants."

"He's pretty far from a grown anything," Miley noted.

"So what happened?"

Miley sat next to Charlie and bent to take her shoes off, "Hmm?"

"At the movie theater. Did you say anything to Brian?"

"Of course," Miley replied.

"Uh-oh," Charlie could only imagine Brian's fate after facing Miley's wrath. "What did you do? You didn't kill him, did you?"

"Don't be silly," Miley replied. "Though, I did punch Haley."

"You hit Haley?"

"Right in the mouth."

"Unbelievable," Charlie remarked. "We're apart for one evening and all hell breaks loose. So where's Brian now?"

"Stacy and I took him to Sam's apartment before she dropped me off here."

Charlie teased, "You didn't punch Sam too, did you?"

Miley glared at Charlie, but she couldn't stay mad at him and started giggling at his joke. "You know, you better not ever cheat on me. I'll kill you, Charlie. Right after I kill whatever floozy you're with."

Charlie didn't doubt it, "I wouldn't ever consider such a thing."

"Good," Miley seemed satisfied. She glanced towards the TV to see two birds in a nest doing something weird. "Um, what are you watching?"

"Discovery Channel."

Miley squinted, "This network is strange. What's on MTV?"

"A 'Real World' marathon."

Miley looked like she tasted something foul, "Yuck." She settled into the couch next to Charlie, cuddling next to him to watch the mating birds.

"You're never going to believe who I saw tonight."

Miley looked eager for more gossip despite her drama-filled evening, "Who?"

"Darla," Charlie said.

"Darla? You mean slutty Darla from high school?"

"Yep," Charlie replied.

"No way!" Miley laughed. "Where did you see her?"

"She's the Senior Cashier over at Taco Hut."

"How did she look?"

Charlie lifted a bland shoulder. He didn't like to say bad things about people, "Pretty good. She's gained a little weight, but looked mostly the same."

"I guess I won't be having tacos for a while," Miley remarked dryly.

"Darla's not so bad," Charlie curled an arm around Miley's shoulders.

"Whatever. I'll never forgive her for trying to break us up at prom." Miley nestled herself against Charlie's side and began playing with the button-fly of his jeans, "You promise you would never cheat on me, right Charlie? Even with a blonde that has big tits, like Haley or Darla?"

Charlie chuckled, "You know you don't even have to ask that."

Miley continued opening Charlie's fly, "I'm being serious, Charlie."

"I know you are. But I'd have to find a girl more beautiful and perfect than you, which never is going to happen."

Miley beamed a private little smile as her hand slipped beneath Charlie's underpants and enclosed around his flaccid shaft.

Charlie looked down at his lap, "What are you doing?"

"I want to hold your cock," Miley told him matter-of-factly.

"Okay," Charlie agreed easily.

Miley gently rubbed Charlie, feeling him stir from the attention. "Do you ever think we'll be free of all this drama?"

Charlie wondered, "What do you mean?"

"Between us and our friends, there's always some kind of earth-shattering drama going on."

"I doubt it," Charlie answered, indifferent.

Miley glanced up at Charlie's face, "It doesn't bother you?"

"It beats the alternative."

Miley squinted in confusion.

"My life was pretty drama-free," Charlie explained, "before I met you. Aside from the occasional wedgie, of course. None of the drama began for me until we started seeing each other."

Miley's hand paused on Charlie's half-erect cock, "Are you trying to say I'm a drama-queen?"

"No," Charlie replied honestly. "But I think drama comes from having friends and being in relationships. I love you, Miley. I don't ever want to go back to a life without you. If being with you means I have to put up with some drama now and then... well, that's a small price to pay for being with the most incredible girl on Earth."

"Oh, baby." Miley stretched her neck to place a kiss at Charlie's cheek, "You say the sweetest things when your cock is in my hand."

Charlie snorted his amusement.

Miley giggled, "Do you want me to jerk you off?"

"Yeah."

"Okay," Miley said sweetly. Her hand began to play with Charlie's cock again, "You've been horny all night, haven't you? I could tell you wanted to fuck me earlier tonight, before I left."

Charlie lifted his ass off the couch and pushed his drawers down, giving Miley full access to his crotch. "I can't believe you punched Haley," he commented as Miley coaxed his erection to life. "Do you think this means she'll finally stop kissing you?"

Miley giggled, "I'm thinking so. She'll probably never speak to me again. But I can't worry about her, Charlie. You, Stace, and Brian are my family. Everybody else comes second."

Charlie was quickly forgetting all about the drama as Miley was gripped the top of his shaft tightly, rubbing her thumb across the top of his cockhead. "That feels so good," he whispered.

"I love jerking you off," Miley noted, as though that fact hadn't been made obvious long ago. "I like watching your stuff shoot out when you cum."

Charlie grinned, doing his best to relax as Miley's hand began moving up and down his shaft with long slow strokes, "How come?"

"It's so exciting," Miley noted. "I mean, when a girl cums you don't get anything like a guy's explosion. That's why we're so good at faking it – there's usually no evidence."

That scared Charlie for a moment, "You fake orgasms?"

Miley beamed an amused smile at her man, "Of course not. You have a ten inch cock, Charlie. You don't ever have to worry about your woman faking it."

Charlie seemed relieved.

Continuing to work Charlie's erection with practiced efficiency, Miley began performing her specialty: dirty talk. The words came like second nature to her, as easy as breathing.

"What makes your orgasms so awesome is all the goo that comes out," she said in a practical tone. "I swear, Charlie, you have more cum inside you than any other guy on Earth. Every time you shoot it out on me I practically need a shower."

"I can't help it," Charlie noted.

"I know, baby. You can't help it that you're such a naughty boy." Miley formed a familiar 'O' with her thumb and pointer finger, jerking off just the head of Charlie's cock, rapidly pumping the circle of her fingers across the ridge of his head.

"I-I'm not naughty," Charlie protested weakly.

"What about when you cum all over my face?" Miley leaned over and began nibbling on Charlie's earlobe as she continued masturbating him. "You get it into my eyes," she whispered, "and all over my pretty hair. That's awful naughty."

Charlie's head leaned back against the couch. He closed his eyes, trying to maintain control against Miley's pumping hand and dirty words.

"And I know you like to cum on my breasts," Miley continued. "You like to spill your gunk out all over my poor little titties until they're coated with your slimy stuff. Your goo is so thick it hangs off my nipples in little globs."

"Oh god," Charlie issued an aroused moan.

"That's what naughty boys do, Charlie. They shoot their nasty milk out all over some poor girl until she is filthy from their perversion. Is that what you want to do? Do you want to aim your cock at my body and get me all sticky with your arousal?"

"Uh-huh," Charlie could barely say; it came out as more of an affirmative moan.

Miley paused long enough to straighten her torso and peel off the tight top she was wearing. She reached behind herself to unclasp a lacy white bra and shed that as well. Afterwards, she leaned forward and spit out some saliva onto Charlie's erection to lubricate her masturbations.

"Filthy boy," Miley continued to tease. "The only thing worse is when you stick this gigantic monster into my mouth and pump your cum right down my throat."

Charlie's whole body twitched at Miley's talk.

"You deposit all your warm icky goo right into my stomach, making me digest your perverted little seeds. You make yourself a part of me, Charlie, every time I gulp your spunk down into my tummy."

"Oh fuck," Charlie cried, "Miley!"

"Are you close?" Miley cooed.

Charlie nodded urgently.

Miley already knew; Charlie's cock felt like cement in her hand! She could feel his blood pulse and his flesh twitch. She bent over at the waist and thrust her chest over her pumping hand, "Cum on my tits, baby. Go ahead."

Charlie started gasping for breath, feeling his orgasm rise like lava.

"Be a dirty boy and shoot your hot cum all over my innocent little boobies."

"I-I'm gonna," Charlie stuttered, "I'm gonna cum..."

"Do it, baby!" Miley begged him, her hand a blur as she jacked his cock off as fast as she could. "I want to feel your warm stuff all over me. I want it on my stiff little nipples."

Charlie's body jerked and he grunted in pleasure. Clear-white fluid flew from the tip of his cock to splatter across the center of Miley's chest. She continued to rapidly jerk him off, droplets of his orgasm scattering across her entire torso as she violently masturbated him. Miley didn't stop until Charlie's cock had no more to give.

"Oh my fucking god," Charlie slumped. "That felt incredible."

Miley straightened and looked down at herself. Semen littered her torso in the form of sticky drops and strands, "Look, you really got me good."

Charlie watched as Miley smeared two fingers across her tummy and gathered up some of Charlie's orgasm. She made a show of sticking her tongue out and licking it off her fingers, giving Charlie a seductive look as she did so.

"Jeezus," Charlie stared.

Miley bit her bottom lip and made an innocent expression as she gathered up some more, this time off her breast. But she surprised Charlie; instead of licking the mess off her fingers Miley lowered her hand between her legs and rubbed her sex.

"Oh my god," Charlie marveled. "How do you do that?"

Miley smiled warmly, "Do what?"

"How do you always know exactly how to turn me on?"

Miley giggled and removed a finger from between her legs. She leaned against Charlie and lifted her hand to his lips, letting him taste of her sex. "That's easy," she replied, letting him suckle on her pointer finger. "I just do and say what turns me on, and then add a pouty expression."

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,752 Followers
12