Beauty and the Geek Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,726 Followers

"What?" Charlie grinned as he knelt onto the bed between Miley's legs.

"I can never get over how big your cock is."

Charlie looked down at himself and took his erection in hand, "Do you want it inside you?"

Miley licked her lips and nodded.

Charlie leaned over Miley, propping himself up on outstretched arms on either side of her, "Do you want me to cum inside you?"

Miley gazed up at Charlie's blue eyes, "Yes."

Pressing a light kiss at the corner of Miley's mouth, Charlie asked, "Do you want me to make you pregnant?"

Miley shivered, "Oh god, Charlie. Don't start. You know how hot and bothered we get whenever we talk dirty about making a baby."

"Don't you want to be hot and bothered?"

"Yes," Miley mewed. "But that always makes us cum so fast, and I want this to last. I want you to fuck me slow."

Charlie nodded, "I will." He positioned the head of his cock against Miley's slit and began pushing himself into her.

Her jaw hung open slightly as Miley felt the sudden violation, "Go slow, baby. I'm kind of tight tonight."

Charlie did as she asked, pushing just a fraction of his length into her. But with each slow thrust, a little bit more of his shaft slid in. "Will you still let me fuck you when you're pregnant?"

Miley smiled at the question and wrapped her arms around Charlie's neck, "Of course, silly. I'll probably be extra horny, but if my tummy gets really swollen you'll probably have to fuck me doggy."

Charlie kissed her, "Mmm, why does that turn me on so much?"

"Because I'm your woman," Miley responded hotly. "It's in your nature to claim me and pump me full of your children; to mark me as yours."

Charlie pressed his weight atop of Miley as they coupled and began nibbling on her ear. "It's so fucking hot," he whispered, "when you talk like that."

Miley held him against her body with wrapping arms, one hand pushing through Charlie's mop of brown hair. "It's what I want," she whispered back. "I want the whole world to know that I'm swollen with your babies, Charlie. That you're my man, and no others are allowed between my legs."

Charlie was already dizzy from Miley's intoxicating words and the feeling of warmth surrounding his cock.

"One day I'll be off the pill," she continued. "And my pussy will be so fertile for you. Your cock is going to fill my cunt with your seeds and I'm going to be knocked up, Charlie. I'm going to be the mother of your baby and show off my round tummy with the tightest little tops that cling to my mommy-bulge."

"Oh god," Charlie moaned into Miley's neck as his thrusts grew more potent.

"Everyone will know that you fucked your baby into me and that I belong to you."

Charlie had to focus in order to maintain control. He wanted to start humping into Miley rapidly, but forced himself to hold a slow pace.

Miley had her arms curled around him and was sucking on his earlobe. "I'm going to give you a son," she whispered. "Because that's what a good woman wants to do for her man; give him sons."

Charlie realized how chauvinistic Miley sounded, and so did she, but that was half the point. That was the turn-on Miley craved, the sexy feeling she got deep inside whenever she released control and offered her body to Charlie's pleasure.

"Is that what you want, baby? To fuck me full of your sons?"

Charlie growled and started driving into Miley with force, "You turn me on so much."

"I know," Miley moaned. "I love our sex life, Charlie. I don't care about slow anymore. Fuck me like you want to fuck me. Give it to me, baby. Fuck me with all you've got."

"Oh fuck," Charlie moaned as his ass began humping up and down rapidly.

Miley's nails dug into Charlie's back and she began gasping, "You're going to make me cum... make my pussy cum, Charlie. I want to cum on your big cock..."

"I can feel it," Charlie rasped. "You're so wet, it feels so good."

Miley nodded franticly, clinging to her man. "I'm cumming," she squealed. "I'm cumming!"

Charlie popped when he felt Miley's orgasm begin to quiver around his shaft. He thought he could hold out longer, but then he always thought that. He grunted and exhaled sharply, several times, as his semen spilled out into Miley's sex uncontrollably.

"Oh jeezus," Miley squirmed. "I can feel it, I can feel your stuff inside me. Oh my god that feels so amazing...!"

"Fuck," was all Charlie could say as his weight collapsed atop Miley, his orgasm spent.

Miley giggled, "Mmm, fast and potent, just how I like it." She held him tightly in her arms as Charlie caught his breath.

"You were right," Charlie murmured against Miley's cheek.

Miley ran a caressing hand through Charlie's messy brown hair, "Hm?"

"Hot and bothered."

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,726 Followers
12