Beauty and the Geek Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,742 Followers

Charlie continued to hold Miley tightly, "She's never going to come between us, I promise. But, just to be safe, maybe we should go buy some garlic and hang it on the door."

Miley choked out a laugh at Charlie's joke and withdrew from his embrace, "Oh my god, I must look like a mess."

Charlie regarded her fondly and lifted a thumb to wipe at the mascara running down her cheek, "You're as beautiful as you always are."

Miley bit her lip, "You're a horrible liar, but I love you for it."

"You're a little puffy around the nose and eyes," Charlie commented, leaning in to kiss Miley's temple, "you have this black stuff running down your cheeks," he continued, kissing the corner of Miley's mouth, "but there's never been a more beautiful girl in the entire world. It's been that way for me since elementary school. It will always be that way for me."

Miley curled her arms back around Charlie's neck and kissed him, "Make love to me."

Charlie returned the kiss easily, "Yeah?"

Miley nodded, "Make the hurt go away. Make me feel good. The only thing I want to feel is your love, just for a little while."

"Okay," Charlie whispered warmly. He scooped Miley up into his arms and carried her into the bedroom.

The two young lovers made-out for a long time, kissing and touching. Every so often one of them would remove an article of clothing, until eventually they were rubbing their naked bodies against one another while kissing. Charlie pulled the sheet up over their bodies to ward against any chill.

"You feel so nice," Miley murmured, laying on her side and kissing Charlie's neck.

"So do you," he replied, tangling one of his legs between hers. His hands explored the small of her back, her hips, and her butt.

Miley nibbled on his lip, using her ankles to encourage Charlie's leg to slip even higher between hers. She began rubbing her sex against the top of his thigh so the friction would lightly stimulate her labia and clitoris. "You're making me so horny," Miley whispered, "the way you're touching me."

Charlie could feel Miley's wetness leaving a slick trail on his leg, "Does that feel good?"

She nodded against his chest and continued humping Charlie's leg, "It feels good on my clit."

"Your pussy feels warm and damp on my skin," Charlie remarked, wrapping his arms around Miley and holding her against his torso as she gyrated her hips.

Miley coiled against him with the side of her face flat against Charlie's slender chest, "Do you like my pussy? Do you like it rubbing on you? It's getting hot for you." She mewed softly, "My pussy knows I'm going to feed it your cock soon, and it's getting all drippy and hungry."

Charlie pressed several kisses to Miley's forehead, allowing her to take as much time as she wanted to languidly rut against his thigh, "Your pussy is like a slice of heaven."

Miley grinned and arced her neck so she could drag her lips across Charlie's chin, "I like that."

Pushing a hand through Miley's curls, Charlie whispered, "Wars should be fought over your pussy."

Miley let out a warm breath against Charlie's neck after his words. She licked and kissed his jaw line.

"Men should fall to their knees and worship your pussy."

"Oh, Charlie..." Miley gasped out.

Charlie pushed his leg between Miley's, adding to the pressure of her friction, "You are the most amazing woman this Earth has ever known, Miley. Cleopatra, Helen... they all paled in comparison."

Her body suddenly tensed and Miley's eyes clamped shut. She hugged herself against Charlie tightly and shook with mild tremors. She was cumming. Charlie felt the warmth against his leg, the wet heat of her orgasm, as she clutched and squirmed. Cute little mewing noises escaped Miley's lips as she continued to thrust and hump Charlie's thigh.

"Oh my god," she cooed quietly.

Charlie simply held her through her orgasm. She had been through hell earlier, so to his thinking she deserved the opposite.

"Damn," Miley finally came to her senses and nuzzled against Charlie chest, "I needed that."

Charlie suddenly felt Miley's fingers grasp his erection, which had been throbbing against her hip.

"You need it too," she whispered, "your cock is so hard and throbby."

"You turn me on so much," Charlie explained.

Miley moved her grip up and down Charlie's shaft, "Did you get hot watching me get off on you?"

Charlie nodded and murmured, "Yeah."

"Mmm," Miley suckled on Charlie's neck for a moment. "Did it make you hard, watching me rut on you like a horny bitch?"

"Yes," Charlie rolled onto his back as Miley coaxed him, his eyes locked with hers.

She draped her naked body atop his like a seductive harem girl. The sheet covering them slipped to the floor, "Do you want to be in my pussy, baby?"

Charlie nodded with an expression so needy that he appeared in pain.

Miley lifted herself so that she was straddling Charlie. Reaching between them she took a firm hold of his cock and guided it straight up, placing it at her slit and forcing its entry with her weight.

"Oh god," Charlie moaned. His head rolled back at the warm pleasure that enveloped him.

Taking his wrists, Miley aimed Charlie's hands at her breasts. He eagerly gripped them, squeezing her flesh in his palms.

"I'll get you off," Miley promised as she worked her hips. "Let your hands have their way with my body while my pussy pulls all of your cum out. It's okay, baby, if you want to squeeze and grope my sexy parts."

Charlie's hands immediately slid down the length of Miley's body, curled around her hips, and clutched at the soft skin of her ass cheeks.

She bit back a smile. Miley knew how much Charlie loved her ass. He loved to grab it whenever they fucked, and she never failed to encourage him, "That's it baby. Squeeze my sexy butt."

Charlie began grunting, thrusting up at Miley with his hips while his hands dug into her ass-flesh.

Miley trembled at the size and power of his cock. She had to lean forward and plant her palms on Charlie's chest to keep her balance.

Charlie couldn't believe the pleasure. He felt Miley's pussy gripping his shaft as it slid it up and down. "Miley..." he moaned, "that feels so good."

"I know, baby. You too. I'm gonna fucking cum again."

Fluids leaked from their union, wetting Charlie's crotch and the inside of Miley's thighs. She began gasping out sharp breaths and her cunt quivered, convulsing around Charlie's cock.

"Oh fuck," Miley cursed, throwing her head back. She became lost in the pleasure and bounced atop Charlie to create as much friction on her swollen clitoris as possible. She could feel Charlie's fingers tighten on her ass and she in turn clutched his chest.

The room began to stink of their sex.

"Uhn!" Miley grunted as her orgasm became a piercing thing that stabbed through her torso - a knife of pleasure that took her by surprise.

"Miley!" Charlie gasped urgently. His own orgasm was pending. He clenched his eyes closed in an effort to hold it back.

"Oh god!" Miley moaned loudly, "Oh my god that was fucking unreal! Oh, Charlie..."

"Miley..." Charlie repeated. "I want to cum...."

Miley chewed her lip and nodded.

"I want to cum..." Charlie tried to say again.

"Cum for me," Miley encouraged him.

Charlie's body tensed. "I want to cum..." he moaned before finally finishing the sentence, "...in your hand."

A throaty laugh escaped Miley's throat. It always amused her how much her man liked the grip of her hand when he came. Miley knew that Charlie liked to cum inside her, they both loved the intimacy of that, but more often than not he preferred her to hold him. Something about the firm tight grip appealed to him.

Miley lifted herself and Charlie's cock sprang free. It was puffy and pulsed in the air. "I've got you," she assured him, squeezing his shaft as tightly as she could. "I've got you, baby."

She pumped his cock once, then again, before the first spurt of semen shot forth. The warm ooze erupted in the form of thick globby strands to land on Miley's stomach. Several hot strings of it clung to Miley's tanned skin before it was all over.

"That was so fucking hot," Miley said as she stared at Charlie's cock, "like a volcanic eruption."

Charlie's sweaty body shivered from the power of his cum, "I got it all over you."

Miley nodded in agreement, "You soaked my tummy real good. Your goo is everywhere."

Charlie's shoulders slumped and he relaxed his head back against the pillow, "We have the best sex life."

Miley giggled as she wiped her stomach and gathered a wad of sticky semen on her fingers, "I know, right? We're so messy, too."

Charlie watched as Miley stuck her tongue out and licked some his orgasm off her manicured digits.

Miley ran her tongue over her lips, "I love you, Charlie. I love you so much."

Charlie sat up, Miley still on his lap, and kissed her. "I love you too."

=====

Stacy stirred and moaned in irritation. The Saturday morning sun was shining through her bedroom window and landed right on her eyes. She rolled over, refusing to awaken, but felt an empty spot in the bed next to her. Something was missing, she thought.

Her eyes fluttered open. She was alone in bed, but that didn't seem right... Brian was supposed to be there next to her, wasn't he? She sat up and squinted against the morning brightness, looking around her room.

"Please tell me he didn't sneak out in the middle of the -"

The sound of a toilet flushing interrupted Stacy's prayer.

"Hey gorgeous," Brian greeted as he walked out of the bathroom connected to Stacy's bedroom.

"Hey," she smiled, "I thought you had left."

"I thought about it," Brian admitted. "But only because I'm scared your parents will walk in at any moment."

Stacy shook her head in amusement, "Don't worry about it. I locked my door and they like to sleep in on the weekends. As long as we don't make too much noise, we'll be fine."

Brian slid back into bed beside her, "Cool."

Stacy lifted her wrist, regarding her new bracelet fondly, "I really had fun last night."

"Me too," Brian agreed.

Stacy stretched her arms and glanced at her clock-radio, "It's almost nine. I'm surprised Miley hasn't called."

Brian clasped his hands beneath his head, "Are you expecting her too?"

"I told her we were going out last night. She likes to call for details the morning after."

Brian snorted, "She's so nosey."

Stacy giggled, "I know, but she's my best friend. That's how we girls operate."

Brian glanced, "So you tell her everything?"

"Pretty much," Stacy conceded. "Why? Don't you and Charlie do the same thing?"

"We speak in generalizations," Brian explained, "the conversations regarding our relationships tend to lack specifics."

"So what will you tell him about us?"

Brian considered, "I'll tell him we went out, it was awesome, and I spent the night. Then we'll move on to more important matters."

Stacy grinned, "Like what?"

"I don't know," Brian shrugged. "Like... arguing about who would win in a fight between Mighty Mouse and Superman."

Stacy laughed, "You two are such dorks."

"Yeah," Brian nodded. "But you love it."

"Maybe," Stacy teased with a twinkle in her eyes. "So... will you tell him we're back together?"

"I don't know. Are we?"

"If we are I better get on birth control," Stacy stuck her tongue out, "because using a condom sucks!"

=====

John sent a tentative hand towards a pan of bacon sizzling on the stove top, but got it promptly slapped away. "Ow," he complained.

"You have to wait," Olivia told him, "Charlie and Miley will be here any minute."

"Charlie and Miley are coming over?"

Olivia nodded, "I invited them yesterday, when Charlie was over to pick up some of his clothes."

John let out a sigh, resigned to the fact that his growling stomach would have to wait, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I did, last night. I swear, Jonathan, everything I tell you goes in one ear and out the other."

"Did you have to invite Miley, too? I know Charlie loves her, but she can be a bit of an air-head."

Olivia cracked open some eggs and rolled her eyes, "She's your future daughter-in-law. And she's not an air-head, she's just young. Besides, I adore Miley."

As if on cue, the front door could be heard opening.

"Mom? Dad?" Charlie called, "We're here."

Olivia gave her husband a glare that screamed 'behave', "In the kitchen, honey."

Miley was the first to appear, adorned in a tight pair of pink track pants and a bulky sweatshirt - clearly one of Charlie's. Her hair was bundled into an easy ponytail. "Hi John," she beamed, "good morning Olivia."

"Hello sweetheart," Olivia greeted. When Charlie appeared she gave her son a quick kiss on the cheek. "You two are just in time."

"Hey dad," Charlie lifted a wave. He was dressed just as casually as Miley, wearing a pair of loose-fitting jeans and a tee-shirt.

"Hey Charlie. Miley." John looked to his wife, "They're here. Can we eat now?"

Olivia chuckled, "Almost ready."

"It smells great in here," Miley commented.

Olivia smiled privately while putting the final touches on breakfast, watching as her family sat at the kitchen table. She noticed lately how Charlie and Miley seemed to move as one, as though connected by some unseen and supernatural gravitational force. They revolved around one another like the Earth and Moon, so when one moved the other reacted accordingly. Without a word, Charlie pulled back a seat for Miley and she seemed prepared for it before he even reached for the chair.

John poured some orange juice for everyone, "So how's that comic book of yours coming along, Charlie?"

"We're working real hard at it, dad. I think Brian and I will be able to meet Marvel's deadline."

"It's fabulous," Miley interjected, scooching her chair closer to Charlie's. "Charlie's stories are a-mazing, and Brian's doing some of his best work, like, ever."

Charlie glanced at his father, knowing that John had been disappointed at Charlie's decision to take a year off school. He silently hoped the comic would be a success; his father's approval meant more to Charlie than he often let on to others.

Olivia carried a frying pan to the table and served everyone their fried eggs, "I always knew you'd end up working in comic books, honey. You've had your nose buried in those things since before you could read."

Miley grinned, reaching for a piece of toast, "You don't have any pictures, do you Olivia? I'd love to have one of baby Charlie reading Spider-Man."

"Please," Charlie groaned, "can we not bust out the baby pictures, for once?"

"I agree," John said, hoarding the bacon.

"Later," Olivia promised Miley with a wink.

Miley smiled and began eating her breakfast. She knew Charlie took the seemingly mundane moments with his family for granted, but she did not. Miley cherished them. Her mother and father had been divorced since she was a little girl, so she experienced few family moments while growing up. Miley considered her mother an evil witch, and while she loved her father dearly he wasn't what she called a hands-on parent.

"Even if this comic business does work out," John started, "I hope you plan on finishing college. There's nothing more important to your future than getting a degree."

"I will, dad," Charlie promised. "I really want my English degree. It's just one year, no matter what happens with Marvel."

"How's school going for you?" Olivia asked Miley, veering the subject away from a lecture.

"I've got a really awesome Ethics professor," Miley replied, picking at the crust around her toast, "but I swear I'm going to fail Statistics. I mean, do I really need to know complex mathematical equations to start a fashion line? I don't think so."

"Can't you help her, Charlie?" Olivia suggested. "You were always good at math."

"Oh, he does," Miley assured. "I just space-out during the tests, you know?"

"Don't worry mom," Charlie reached for his juice. "It's not as bad as she makes out. Miley is carrying a 'C' so far."

"C's get degrees," John noted.

=====

After breakfast, when Charlie and John migrated to the living room to watch professional wrestling, Miley lingered in the kitchen to help Olivia with the dishes. She had a towel in her hand and was drying plates and glasses before putting them away.

"Thank you for breakfast," Miley said, "it was really great."

"Of course, sweetheart," Olivia smiled. "It was no big deal. You and Charlie are welcome any time."

"I think Charlie misses your cooking," Miley mused. "I pretty much burn anything I touch."

"Didn't your mother teach you how to do any cooking?" Olivia asked.

Miley laughed at that, amused by the image of her mother in the kitchen, though her expression quickly sobered. "We had a maid who did all the cooking when I was growing up. My mother wouldn't know the difference between a spatula and a crock-pot."

Olivia glanced at her future daughter-in-law and noticed something was the matter, "What's wrong, Miley? You look bothered."

Miley shook her head, "It's nothing. Just... well, my mother."

"What happened?" Olivia looked concerned. She knew how strained Miley's relationship was with her mom.

"She showed up out of nowhere the other night," Miley explained, placing a dry glass in the cupboard. "I hadn't seen her in forever, but she tried appearing all concerned about me as though no time had passed. I pretty much slammed the door in her face."

Olivia frowned, sad for Miley that she didn't have a better relationship with Victoria.

Miley continued, "And then yesterday, when I was at school, she sprung on Charlie. She... she offered Charlie five-hundred thousand dollars to leave me. I mean, can you believe her?"

A shattering sound filled the kitchen after Olivia dropped a glass she was holding into the sink.

"Oh!" Olivia recomposed herself, "Oh my..."

"Are you okay?" Miley looked worried.

"I'm fine," Olivia assured her. "I'm sorry, you just startled me. Five-hundred thousand? Why would she do such a thing? Does she really disapprove of Charlie that much?"

"My mother is a total head-case," Miley remarked dryly. She began to carefully pick some of the bigger pieces of glass out of the sink while Olivia fetched a trash bin. "To her, nothing is more important than money. She thinks I need to hook up with some rich guy in order for my life to be a success, as if I'm incapable of making it on my own."

"But still," Olivia moved to help Miley clean the glass, "how could she do such a thing? To offer money? It's... it's horrible. Doesn't she understand how much you and Charlie care for one another?"

Miley snorted, "That's my mom for you. She doesn't really have any regard for things like, you know, other people's feelings."

Olivia stopped what she was doing and gave Miley a sympathetic expression, "Oh Miley, I'm so sorry."

Miley tried to shrug it off like it didn't bother her, "It's not your fault."

Olivia saw right through Miley's ruse and could see how much it affected her, "You know, I remember the first time I met you. I think of it often."

Miley closed a cupboard door, "You do?"

Olivia nodded with a smile, "I'll never forget it. I came home from work to find you and Charlie up in his room. I wondered who the beautiful girl was with my son."

Miley remembered the day well and smiled fondly at the memory.

"Charlie told me the two of you were working on your Biology homework," Olivia recalled. "Though, of course, I knew better."

Miley's cheeks colored with blush as she smiled.

"I wasn't mad; I understood. It was the first time Charlie had ever brought a girl home," Olivia continued. "Charlie never was very good with girls. He was very introverted back then, and lacked confidence like so many teenage boys do. After that day, however, everything changed with him. It's like he transformed into a completely different person in a matter of days. You were like a tsunami in his life, Miley. You crashed over everything so quickly, and afterwards you were the center of his world. Everything he did, and every decision he made, was influenced by his devotion to you. And you make him so happy."

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,742 Followers