Beauty and the Geek Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,752 Followers

Miley's eyes filled with sympathy, "Oh, sweetie. I'm so sorry. She must have really been crushing on you, huh?"

"I feel terrible," Brian lamented. "I fucked everything up, Miley. And Sam took the brunt of it. She moved here for me, and I treated her like shit. I cheated on her, lied to her, and dumped her; all in record time."

Miley bit her lip as she listened.

Brian looked at Miley with lost eyes, "After all that, do you know what she did?"

Miley shook her head.

Brian dropped the papers in his hand onto the coffee table, "She got Charlie and me a publishing contract at Marvel."

Miley's eyes widened when she looked down at the contract papers.

"She could have walked away, or done a lot worse, and I wouldn't have blamed her. That's what any reasonable person would have done. But she followed through, and got us the deal. She must be the kindest person I've ever met, Miley, and I hurt her so badly that she can't even stand to look at me... what kind of person am I?"

Miley pulled Brian's head to her shoulder and hugged him, "You made a mistake, that's all."

"You don't think I'm a total creep?"

"Of course not," Miley murmured, caressing Brian's back with her palm. "None of us are perfect, honey. We all hurt the ones we love, eventually. You just have to learn from it and do better next time."

Brian slipped his arms around Miley and gave her a squeeze, "You know... you're impossible sometimes, but I love you. You're the best thing that ever happened to Charlie and me."

Miley smiled and pressed her cheek against the top of Brian's head, "I love you too. If you ever need anything, you know I'm always here for you, don't you?"

Brian nodded and squeezed her once more before rising, "I've already signed the contract. Tell Charlie all he has to do is sign and fax it to the number at the bottom. After that, we just need to finish the first six issues by December Marvel will publish us."

Miley looked down at the contract once more, "Your comic is going to be great, Brian. I'm so proud of you guys."

Brian opened the door, "Thanks again, Miley. For always being there."

=====

Charlie wasn't sure what he was going to do. On one hand, he sympathized with Haley. But on the other hand, he didn't like keeping secrets from Miley; one of the strengths of their relationship was how honest they had always been with one another. Charlie hated being in the middle of it. How was it even possible that Haley was dating Jack? Coincidences like that only happened in television soaps. Charlie thought about the situation all the way home from the mall, but his mind still wasn't made up when he returned to the apartment.

"Miley?" Charlie called as he walked through the door. The apartment was quiet, though a light shone in the hallway from the bedroom.

Miley's voice came from that direction, "I'm in here."

Charlie dropped his keys, kicked off his sneakers, and walked towards the bedroom.

"I have had the strangest day -" Charlie started, but froze in the doorway when he saw Miley.

She was lying atop the bed waiting for him. Her legs were clad in sheer black stockings with lacy garter straps that rode up her thighs and hips, connected to a black baby doll nightie that hugged Miley's frame and pushed her small breasts up in the sexiest way. Her panties matched; they were lacy things that did little to conceal anything.

"Wow," Charlie exhaled. "Uh... what's up?"

Miley smiled teasingly and waved a sheaf of papers in her hand, "Do you know what this is?"

Charlie shook his head slowly, still in rapture over how phenomenally sexy Miley looked.

"It's the contract from Marvel Comics. Evidently they loved the drafts Sam sent them."

A bright smile lit up Charlie's face, "Seriously?"

"Mm-hm," Miley offered seductively. "All you have to do is sign and fax them."

"So uh... what's with the lingerie?"

"Well, I've never fucked a published comic book writer before," Miley licked her lips before adding, "but I've always wanted to."

Charlie laughed and began unbuttoning his shirt on the way to the bed.

Miley sat up and set the contract on the bedside table, "Congratulations, baby. I'm so proud of you."

"You are the best girlfriend," Charlie said as he sat on the bed. "God damn you look sexy. You belong on the cover of a magazine, you know that?"

Miley beamed, "You're so sweet." She helped peel the shirt off Charlie's arms as he sat, "You know, I think we should go out to dinner and celebrate. But first, I want to fool around."

Charlie grinned at her over his shoulder and pushed his pants off, "I like that idea."

Miley knelt on the bed behind Charlie and looked over his shoulder as she reached around to take hold of his hardening cock. "I'm going to take good care of you," she whispered into his ear, "because you're my man and it's my job to make sure your balls are empty of cum."

Charlie leaned back and enjoyed the ecstasy of Miley's hand pumping his erection to life, "You're really good at your job."

"I just love your cum." Miley nibbled at Charlie's earlobe, "I love it when you shoot it all over me, all over my face and body. I really like it when you shoot it in my pussy, too. It usually oozes out and drips down my thighs."

"Oh fuck," Charlie moaned in a whispered tone, quickly growing aroused at Miley's dirty talk. It didn't hurt that she was speedily jerking him off, as well.

"Am I naughty, Charlie? Am I naughty because I love to be filled and decorated with my man's cum? Whenever I masturbate I always think about your goo dripping off my body in big globs. I picture myself scooping it up by the handful and smearing it between my legs, rubbing it into my hot pussy."

"Oh my god," Charlie grunted. She had him close to orgasm in record time! "Miley..."

Miley wrapped her free arm around Charlie's torso firmly, her palm splaying against his hairless chest. She masturbated him with fervor and said the most arousing things she could think of, "You fucking love it, don't you? You love what a cum-addicted slut of a girlfriend you have. Show me, baby. Show me how hot I make you. I want to see your cum shoot out of that big cock. Imagine my naked body laid out with a dozen other sticky loads coating my body, and yours is just going to make me that much messier..."

Charlie gasped and his semen shot high into the air.

"Fuck yes," Miley hissed into his ear. "Cum for me, baby. Cum for your woman."

"Uhn," Charlie continued to grunt as his cum flowed out from the tip of his cock, spilling out in thick globs all over Miley's pumping hand.

"Look at it all," Miley marveled. "Your stuff is really thick tonight."

Charlie was seeing stars, "Jeezus. I can't believe you made me cum so fast."

Miley squeezed Charlie from the base of his shaft to the tip of his head, drawing out the last of his orgasm. It dripped down the side of his throbbing member, "I love watching you cum. I wanted to see it squirt out before we fucked."

"I... I just need a minute," Charlie breathed.

Miley nodded against his shoulder. She was still playing with his softening cock and smearing his semen over its entire length, "I'm coating your cock with your cum, that way when you fuck me you'll be fucking your sperm into me right away. I like thinking about your little seeds swimming around in my pussy, looking for my egg."

The topic of pregnancy was a staple of Miley's dirty talk, but Charlie had noticed that Miley had been going to it more and more. Not only that, but the topic of children kept coming up outside of their sex lives as well. Charlie knew Miley wanted to be a mother eventually, but it was becoming clear that 'eventually' was sooner than he anticipated.

"You want to be pregnant, don't you?" Charlie nuzzled his cheek against Miley as she slickened his cock with his own orgasm.

Miley chewed on her lip, slightly worried by what Charlie as thinking. She decided to trust her instincts and be completely honest with him, "Yes."

"It's not just dirty talk for you," Charlie guessed, "is it?"

Miley gave a little shake of her head, "No."

"It turns you on," Charlie knew, "but it's more than that for you, isn't it?"

"Yes," Miley admitted. "I want to be a mommy, Charlie. I've always known I would have children someday, and ever since you and I started going out I knew you would be their father. I love you, and I want to give you a baby so badly."

Charlie's cock twitched in Miley's grip. He never fully softened and her delicate hand had been stroking his erection back to life.

"Do you want to give me babies?" she whispered.

Charlie's mind raced. What had always been dirty talk between them had suddenly grown very serious. His mind traveled down a dozen potential futures.

Miley crawled around Charlie and swung a leg over his lap. She faced and straddled him where he sat on the edge of the bed, "Do you think I should go off the pill?"

"I don't know. What about school, and marriage, and...?"

"There's never a right time," Miley said. "Everything else will work itself out. I'm asking you if you want to make me a mommy. Do you want that? Do you want to make me pregnant?"

Charlie wasn't sure how to respond. He knew he wanted children eventually, but he always had thought it would happen much later in his life. But at the same time, there was a primal instinct within him that surfaced whenever he and Miley made love, one that screamed at him to impregnate her.

Charlie decided the best thing would be to ignore his brain and searched his heart.

"Yes," is the answer that arrived. "I love you, Miley, and if that's what you want then I want it too."

Miley leaned forward and kissed him with soft gentle lips. Between them, she clasped Charlie's erection like she had done so many times in the past and guided it towards the slit between her legs. "Pull my panties aside," she instructed.

Hooking his fingers on the thin material of Miley's lacy panties, Charlie tugged the hem aside and away from her opening. She lowered herself, slowly, until his newly-erect cock penetrated her entrance. Charlie was still sensitive from his recent orgasm and the walls of Miley's pussy made his skin tingle.

"I'll stop taking my birth control pills," Miley moaned softly as she felt the invasion fill her channel, "You can make love to me every night, pumping me full of your seed. Do you want that Charlie?"

Wincing against the hot pleasure surrounding his shaft, Charlie nodded.

"I'll lie back," Miley described, "with my ankles in the air and you can mount me every night. You can push your cock deep into me, into my womb, and fill me with your cum until you make me pregnant."

"I want that," Charlie admitted with a whisper, "I do. I want to have a baby, Miley. I want you to be a mommy."

"Me too," Miley whispered. "I want you to brand my body with your child. I know it sounds crazy, Charlie, but I want the whole world to know that your love is growing inside me."

Miley tugged on her tight nightie, pulling down the hem of her bust until her little breasts popped free and hung out over it. She curled a hand around the back of Charlie's head and encouraged his mouth towards them until his lips found one of her nipples. Her back arched and her hips rolled on Charlie's cock, pushing it deeper, "I want my tummy to be bulging with your child, and I want to feel my tits when they're swollen and leaky with milk."

Her words were intoxicating to Charlie and he sucked hard at the end of her breast. He could feel her hand pushing against the back of his head and her nipple stiffen against his tongue.

"Will you drink my milk, Charlie? Will you suck on my tits and relieve the pressure before our baby is born?"

Charlie made it clear that he would by sucking even harder, nibbling his teeth into her breast-flesh.

Miley gasped at the erotic pleasure of it all. She had lowered herself to the base of his cock and felt stuffed full of his love, "When I'm eight months pregnant I'll be fat with your baby, my tits will be leaking, but I'll still want to fuck you. You'll have to spoon me, or fuck me doggy, but I'll still want your cock inside me. You can rub your hands all over my mommy-tummy while you fill my cunt with your cock."

Charlie gasped with arousal, causing Miley's breast to fall out of his mouth.

"Tell me you want it Charlie," Miley breathed, "say it..."

"I want to make you pregnant," Charlie said.

"Say it!" Miley repeated.

"I want to fuck a baby into you," Charlie said louder. "I want to make you a mommy!"

Miley shuddered. Charlie could feel her legs clamp against the outside of his thighs, the material of her stockings rubbing against his skin.

"I want to squeeze your boobs," Charlie continued, "and watch as the milk leaks out."

Miley gasped around her words, "Oh god...!"

"I want to slide my cock between your milky tits and cum all over your round tummy."

Miley lost it. Her orgasm ripped through her body with the power of a storm. She tossed her head back and gasped out several screams. Charlie clamped his hands at the small of her back to prevent her from falling off. He could feel every quiver, every flutter of her thighs. She kept cumming and cumming around his shaft, undecipherable sounds emanating from her throat.

When Charlie's orgasm came it was in the midst of hers. It was far less potent, due to his recent ejaculation, and simply flowed out of his cock and into her depths without a lot of fanfare. It was a sublime and deeply pleasurable experience.

Miley collapsed into Charlie's lap when it was all over, her arms weakly wrapping around him. Her nuzzling face found the crook between his neck and shoulder. "Charlie...?" she whispered.

Charlie held her close and tight, "Yeah?"

"Let's make a baby."

"You really mean it," Charlie knew, "don't you?"

"Yes," Miley whispered softly. "Make me a mommy."

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,752 Followers