Beauty and the Geek Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,752 Followers

Charlie nodded, withdrawing himself from Miley's sex and squatting to pull his pants up. He saw that Miley's thighs and butt cheeks were glistening from the fluids of their union, "You're the sexiest woman alive, do you know that?"

Miley hopped off the sink, her form bumping against Charlie in the crowded space, "Yes, but only because that's the way you make me feel when you look at me."

The pair kissed, adventurous smiles decorating both of their faces, before Charlie snuck out to a clear coast.

=====

Cancun was a dream made true for a sun-bunny like Miley. Jack had arranged for her and Charlie to stay within the honeymoon suite of a four-star hotel situated within Cancun's tourist strip -- situated right upon the Gulf beach. She spent every morning their first week there sunning herself in the sand before the day grew warm. That was, of course, after sex with Charlie.

The newlyweds made love every morning, usually shortly after waking. They often engaged in more lovemaking early in the afternoon, after lunch, when the rest of the city was on siesta. The evenings held two to three more sessions, following whatever other activities the couple engaged in.

Miley was glowing from all the sex and sun as she luxuriated upon a towel, a floppy hat and sunglasses shielding her eyes. A pink bikini provided the absolute minimum amount of modesty. Normally Miley liked to tan nude on the roof of their apartment building, since Charlie found her sexier without tan lines, but she didn't want to start a riot on the crowded beach.

As it was, hardly a male eye wasn't drawn to Miley's golden frame whenever a man walked by in the sand. Charlie sat beside her, watching a tanned group of muscled men stroll by who made no secret of their admiration of Miley. One of them even lowered his sunglasses to see her body more clearly.

"Do you think I'm sexy?" Charlie wondered, glancing down at his own slender frame. Charlie didn't have a well-defined body, appearing lanky and skinny in his billowy swim trunks.

Miley giggled, oblivious to all of her admirers, "Isn't that supposed to be something I ask you?"

"I'm serious," Charlie stated. "I feel like the skinny guy in one of those old Charles Atlas comic book ads."

"Huh?" Miley glanced at him.

"Never mind," Charlie muttered.

Miley teased, "Are you getting jealous of all the boys looking at me?"

"Yeah," Charlie admitted.

"Don't worry, baby. All the girls would be looking at you too, if you were wearing a Speedo. They wouldn't be able to take their eyes off your massive bulge."

Charlie laughed, "I could never wear one of those things; I'd be so embarrassed."

Miley giggled, "I have a picture of my dad in one. He and my mo... Victoria took their Honeymoon in Europe. He had a mustache too."

"Jack had a mustache?"

Miley nodded amusedly, "He totally looked like a porn star."

"Speaking of your father," Charlie mused, "how come you never told him about your ongoing war with Haley? I thought you would, so I was surprised to see her at the wedding."

Miley sighed, "Even though she's a total hose-bag slut, she seems to make dad really happy. I guess as long as she doesn't hurt him, I don't want to be behind them breaking up. I'll be willing to call a truce if she does."

"What about your mom?" Charlie wondered. "Do you think we've seen the last of her?"

"Probably not," Miley admitted reluctantly, rolling to lie on her stomach. "Will you unsnap my bikini strap, baby?"

Charlie reached to undo the fastener, exposing Miley's entire back.

"If Victoria doesn't show up before, she will as soon we have a baby," Miley knew.

Charlie frowned at the notion, "I'm not sure who would make a worse grandmother, Victoria or Haley."

"Oh my god," Miley giggled, "I never even thought of that. Can you imagine if Haley married my dad? We'd have to hang on holidays."

"That wouldn't be so bad," Charlie teased, "As long as I didn't catch you two making out under the mistletoe."

Miley sucked in an offended gasp and turned to swat Charlie's hip, "That's not fair! I only kissed her twice."

Charlie chuckled, "We sure have been through a lot, haven't we?"

Miley nodded, "And now we're married. I'm Mrs. White... god, that still sounds weird."

"That reminds me, if we have a son I want to name him 'Casper'."

"Casper White?" Miley stuck her tongue out. "Charlie, that's an awful name. If we have a boy, I want to name him after one of our fathers -- John or Jack."

"I like Jack," Charlie conceded.

Miley beamed, "You're making me want to go make a baby."

"Want to skip lunch?" Charlie asked with a twinkle to his eye.

Miley glanced at him before nodding, quickly rising to refasten her bikini top. Charlie hastily gathered their things.

=====

Sam pushed her thick-rimmed glasses up her nose before pushing a nervous hand through her hair, glancing at a clock on the wall. A buzzing noise came from her left and Sam glanced to see a secretary pick up her phone.

The older woman hung up and looked Sam's way, "Mr. Johnson will see you now."

Rising from the waiting room chair, Sam brushed a wrinkle out of her knee-length skirt and walked through a door the secretary indicated. The office within was large, with book-lined shelves and framed educational credentials. A middle-aged gentleman in a suit sat behind an immense desk. He stood politely when Sam entered the room.

"Hello, Miss Iverson. Please, sit."

"Thank you," Sam murmured, smoothing her skirt before sitting.

"Now," Mr. Johnson looked down at a case folder on his desk, "what is it I can do for you today?"

"Well," Sam cleared her throat, "two of my former colleagues are about to enter a lucrative publishing agreement with Marvel comics. Their project contains portions of my intellectual property, and I'd like to sue for compensation."

[to be continued]

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,752 Followers