Beauty and the Geek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a later session of sex in the "cowgirl" position (in which the woman, or the homosexual man being penetrated, sits on top of the penetrator), George lowered his hands from my armpits to my ribs, and for a while, held me by the waist. Later, he lowered his hands to my hips, grabbing my buttocks, taking over. He used me like a "doll" with which he masturbated. He kneaded the globes and even squeezed them, and also stretched his fingers in order to caress my anus while I pressed my vulva against his abdomen. All that made me feel very delightfully dirty and slutty; my orgasm accelerated and he had free hand to do with me as he pleased. Then I decided that I would also receive his penis in my anus in the afternoon. So besides the condom, I took out a tube of the K-Y jelly, with which he lubricated his penis and anointed my anus from the outside in and even smeared a little on my buttocks, in a lustful gesture. Then inserting his fingers one by one, he reamed me in order to nail me from behind. Obviously, his member entered my rectum too easily, and upon contracting my sphincters against it, I made up for a more vivid illusion of he being larger. When he began a slow sway, he exerted pressure with his testicles against my perineum which is delicious, because there seems to be another "G spot." I sobbed from pleasure and he tried to console me, mistakenly believing that he was causing me pain, but also out of fascination with my natural breasts, he reached for them to massage them and he held them by the lower edges with the membranes that span from the knuckle of the index finger to the thumb, as if milking them. From that posture, he traced with caresses from my back toward my waist, my buttocks; dragging along my thighs, he then touched the rear flesh of my knees with the tips of their fingers, and I spurred his thighs so that he caressed my ankles, the heels, and he culminate stroking my soles and my toes. That mixture of subjugation with adoration charmed me, and lost in the role of a prostitute, I screamed at him:

"Give it all to me, NOW!"

I also grunted:

"Harder!"

Then he grabbed me by the hips and pumped me furiously for his own sake, although far from hurting me, intensified my pleasure. Instinctively, I lowered my shoulders and dropped my face in his pillow in order to muffle my demented screams. It was not necessary to touch my clitoris nor my vagina, because the sensation of "inward defecation" is very pleasant by itself. That was the best orgasm that I had felt, not counting the one of my G-spot.

After having dinner, I remembered that we would return to the "rat race" on the following day and we would have to meet at the office. I was still afraid of what the others might say, especially if this office romance were to be discovered, and even worse, how could have I fallen for such an unattractive man? Then I began again to avoid his gaze and turn down his signs of affection. I said goodbye to him icily, telling him in a bossy tone, to conceal the tremble in my voice:

"Never mention what we have done here. Better yet, forget that any of this ever happened. Don't you even look at me or speak to me when we are in the office. I don't know how could I let you touch me! You're pathetic!!"

My words became insulting, and I kept talking without contemplating the consequences; I became enraged. I hated George by taking advantage of me and I felt more revulsion for myself than for him. He tried to argue, but he could only stammer. Upon realizing that he looked like a fool, he went silent, crestfallen and hurt. I turned away and I left his apartment as quickly as possible and I returned to my apartment using a detour. I bathed again, trying to wipe his touch on my skin, and upon being naked again, I evoked the sensations that we shared and I came to the realization that I betrayed him out of cowardice; another one who made fun of him and now despises him, another in the grand design. I cried in the shower, hating myself, knowing that he also wept for me. I was killing him with pain and felt how that wrong reverted to me.

At the office, both of us hid our feelings, burying ourselves in our work. Small problems with the orders arose, and then, the operation changed from sales to customer support; this gave us something new to do, besides from watching how the computer made money for us. I was in my element, but he felt like a fish out of the water. The team made adjustments in order to solve the special cases, and by next weekend, we already came out more than winners. But George and I still had a score to settle...

My remorse grew during that week, what prevented me from savoring the professional victory and the weekend of sex that I had with the best of all my lovers. I avoided him more than the usual, even in overtime, but the other employees only imagined that I found him uglier each day. And this was a cruel irony against the person who did more for the success of our Internet storefront, without mentioning that he also revived my libido.

The following Friday, my regret was already unbearable, and I even seriously contemplated to get on the roof in order to jump and put an end to my misery before approaching my estranged friend, until, near closing time, it was already inevitable that I should face him. When all other employees left, I fell on my knees in front of George, defeated by my guilt, and I begged him to forgive me. I put my arms around his waist, pressed my face to his groin and tried to open his zipper in order to "give him head" as a sign of submission, but he lifted me, fearing that an employee might return and see us. Then he caressed my cheeks in order to dry my tears. That expression of fondness drove me even more hysterical and I took too long to regain my calm. When I finally recovered, I invited him to have dinner at my apartment, and there, we repeated the session of sex, including the weekend-long nudity. We did all that and then some, our depravity unhindered, but he always lavished me with tender caresses, celebrating that I accepted him again in my life. On Sunday, before he returned to his place, I explained to him that I was still embarrassed of our relationship, besides, the other employees didn't know about my previous sexual life, because in my position, I give an air of decency and authority. But I assured him that we would continue to see each other, and he assured me that he would be very discreet, so that nobody would find out about our affair.

Afterwards, I became much friendlier toward George, and our other colleagues only imagined that I finally afforded him the deserved recognition to his self-denying work and they also learned to appreciate him and give him the respect that life had denied him until that moment. I no longer missed my previous partying, but all the employees invited each other to celebrate cheerful social and family gatherings, where we all got to meet the spouses, relatives and other significant people in our lives, sharing healthily between our homes and restaurants and other public places besides the office. So we became a happy family that sat an example in the computer industry, both in the professional aspect and in the affective.

Epilogue:

My desire toward George grew and grew, because his self-control improved, he could maintain me in ecstasy a lot longer, inside of and outside of the bedroom. He also acquired self-confidence and he initiated some encounters, since he is imaginative enough in order to contribute to our mutual enjoyment. Perhaps, his physique would not improve, but his mere presence entices me to unsuspected levels and I was not only satisfied with the weekends, but I rather went to his apartment or I had him in mine on weeknights. One day, we held a meeting with the senior management in order to demonstrate them our excellent performance, achieving some bonuses that would assure a better future for all the employees. All of us felt euphoric, and my feelings toward my "ugly duckling" matured into love, I don't know if it happened in this moment or it was something that was developing since my hero repaired my computer, or in the weekends of desperate lust.

A meeting took place in order to recognize the achievements of the team and George attended, but he gave a message which was too concise, only in order to answer doubts about how the electronic components were integrated, allowing the others to stake claims of their contributions in the presentation. We knew that their enormous complex of inferiority paralyzed him, even in this, his moment of victory. But I, drunk with happiness for all that was happening, followed him to his cubicle and told him, while I pecked his lips and cheeks with kisses:

"We made it!"

He answered, with humble satisfaction:

"We all made it."

"I owe everything to you."

"But the others collaborated a lot. And especially, yourself, Miss Rachel, because you have that special touch with the clients that melts away the harshness of the electronic commerce. You are able to sweep people off their feet, that's how marvelous you are. That makes you a natural leader."

In his own way, he declared to me how much he loves me. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I tersely said:

"I love you!"

Without thinking of where we were, I mounted his seated body, in order to hug it and kiss it. I had already unbuttoned my blouse, inviting him to fondle and kiss my breasts. He looked surprised, although his instinct for me was waking up. When I almost took his sexual organ out in order to trap it in my burning flesh, I heard movement noises, along with murmurs and nervous giggles. He muttered:

"People are watching us."

Lazily, I got up and I looked around and I was left breathless, also, my heart skipped a beat. The entire office looked at us amazed, even a high executive who lingered in the premises. Then I realized the magnitude of my madness, because my underwear was exposed and my make-up was a disaster. My vision clouded by the vertigo, so I impulsively braced myself on George, trying very clumsily to cover both of us. Upon lowering my gaze toward my unwilling partner-in-crime, I felt an unexpected strength, thanks to my special bond with the soul of my lover, and I conquered my shame, exclaiming:

"Yes! It is what you think. I was about to rape him right here. And do you know why? Because I love him. I love him! I, as all you, saw George like a 'nerd,' and in order to keep the appearances, we all turned a cold shoulder to him. I even heard the rumor that he was 'gay!' I am sure that he had been getting so much abuse like that during all his life. But he had to stay here working during such long hours and he came to perform twice as much for this company as all of us, in order to prove himself to us and our clients. A real unsung hero! He earned our respect and my affection. We had our lives and our prejudices, but he only has us and his job, or only me..."

And when I was already ranting about the great niche that George carved for himself in cyberspace, the vice-president interrupted me, in an accusing tone:

"We're all aware that he was very peaceful until now. But your behavior is inexcusable, Miss Manager."

I didn't know whether to believe that he was making fun of me or that he finally addressed me with that title as some sort of formal recognition, and I was even putting that in jeopardy with my recklessness.

"Mr. VP, you're right. If you want to fire me, go ahead..."

"I can't do that. A winning team must not be split."

The boss put on an expression of defeat, and he even tried to conceal a smile. All the employees applauded us and they even cheered. I bent down to kiss my George, as much as to straighten our clothes. Love, in all its incarnations, had triumphed.

They didn't take reprisals, even when neither he nor I restrained ourselves any more in order to demonstrate our affection, besides, nobody there ever made a fuss about our passion. With a secure income, the work load was lightened and some of us could sometimes even attend to our business from the comfort of our homes, by remote control through the Internet. And then "we all lived happily ever after."

12