Beauty in the Dissonance Ch. 02

Story Info
Siblings are pulled in deeper - with a third.
5.4k words
4.4
38k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying to his wife had never been something Kyle Doran enjoyed. In the decade they'd been married, he could only remember a handful of times he'd so much as had to fudge the truth with Samantha, much less look her right in the eye and mislead her.

When he told Samantha he was once again going back up to Medford to spend more time tending to the affairs of his ill mother, that part was true. What he conveniently left out, in the bluntest of terms, was that he was also heading up to his hometown to continue the unholy affair he'd consummated with his younger sister a few weeks earlier.

As awkward as the post-coitus had been after their initial interlude together, the adrenaline and surrealness of it all permeated any concept of rational thought. Needless to say, the rest of that first afternoon, along with the drive back home to his wife was a blur for Kyle.

Driving back to Medford a week or so later, he still hadn't come to terms with the internal typhoon of emotions over the Pandora's Box he and Nina had opened. It made it no easier when they went to visit their mother in the convalescent home that afternoon. Even though she was in a state where she could barely recognize her own two children, Kyle and Nina couldn't so much as make eye contact with each other at their mother's bedside because of the dreadful secret they now shared. The unease in public didn't stop them from fucking the shit out of each other once they returned to the house, however.

With each successive trip Kyle made back home under the guise of tending to his mother's affairs, the guilt only ratcheted up.

"You're cheating on your wife...you're having sex with your sister," those two realities would grind on his conscience over and over like a dueling sabers in Kyle's head, day and night.

Still, the urge to do what he and Nina had planned for this particular night burned like brimstone inside Kyle, the same brimstone he was sure awaited him when the fires of Hell ultimately consumed him for the apple he'd so callously taken a bite of.

_____________________________________

Kyle Doran couldn't remember the last time he set foot inside a seedy honky-tonk like "The Razor's Edge". Immediately met with a thick and pungent haze of cigarette smoke when he walked through the front door, Kyle needed to wipe his eyes several times and cough out the scratchy burn in his throat before beginning to survey the bustling place.

The idea had been for him to enter first and attempt to make contact with Wendie if she happened to be at one of her favorite haunts that night, then have Nina trot in behind him several minutes later to seal the deal.

One quick glance up to the bar through the soupy fog revealed his target, and to no one's surprise Wendie was surrounded by quite the throng of would-be admirers.

Odd as it sounds, Kyle couldn't help feel a twinge of disillusionment seeing the quality of the suitors clustered around Wendie, deep down knowing one of them would probably walk out of there with her under normal circumstances. Somehow it cheapened the brief affair he had with her all those years earlier knowing how easily she handed out her treats. Having real doubts if he could work his way through the crush of people assembled around the bar to even try and garner Wendie's attention, before he could even try wedging his way through, Kyle heard her calling his name.

Kyle could instantly feel the 'who the fuck is this little twerp' look from several of the drunken ruffians, but he politely glided past and took a seat beside Wendie. Seeing the assorted collection of drinks the men had used to try and sway her favor littering the bar in front of him, it didn't take long to inhale the scent of her breath to know she'd happy downed more than her share already.

"You and you're wife in town?" Wendie asked, her voice slurred, and far more gravely than he remembered.

Looking down at his wedding ring, Kyle sort of shrugged and told Wendie the truth, that he had been coming home every week or so to help sort his mom's affairs. Ordering a beer, the two proceeded to catch up as the harem of men gradually lost interest and scurried away to chase new prey.

Watching her tap out the butt of her current cigarette, Kyle dipped his right hand into his pocket and pulled out a lighter to spark Wendie's next Marlboro. Even though he'd given up smoking years earlier, Kyle still carried a lighter whenever he went out, having learned nothing can help you win the favor of smokers more than providing a light in a pinch.

Unable to fight the temptation to openly stare down at Wendie's exposed cleavage, as well as her crossed thighs as she sat a few inches away in a red miniskirt, Kyle found it increasingly difficult to understand what she was saying from the volume of the jukebox behind them. For the first time since kicking the habit, he felt an overwhelming urge for a smoke "Think I'll have one too," his defenses gave out.

Even in the dim and hazy backdrop of the bar, Kyle could see time hadn't been a friend to Wendie. Her hair was several shades darker than he remembered, surely a dye-job to conceal the onset of gray, and given the liberal application of make-up, Kyle was sure life in the fast lane had taken it's toll on her face. Even her boobs sagged more than they should for a 34 year old woman, a fact not helped by her lack of a bra that evening. Rearing four kids had also eradicated any hope of regaining the figure she had when Kyle last saw her right after high school.

The one thing she did still have however were those eyes, deep brown orbs that could melt any man's will, then swallow him whole once she had his undivided attention.

So engrossed in his back and forth with Wendie, Kyle hadn't even noticed when Nina slipped inside the establishment and took her pre-determined place, opposite of them, along the rounded concourse of the bar.

Whatever diversion Kyle offered had met approval from Wendie. Whether it was a choice of something different than the usual male fare she encountered on her trips out, or if she actually remembered fondly their brief tryst back in school, but the vibe of interest coming from Wendie was palpable.

When she asked about his wife a second time, it was clear from Wendie's tone that the fact he was married wasn't going to stop her from allowing him to take her home if he was game.

Casting a quick and telling smile across the bar to Nina when he noticed her take a seat, Kyle turned his full attention back to Wendie as they continued to chat. At some point, in an attempt to hear each other over the din, their faces closed together and they inevitably shared a kiss, then another.

Knowing he could have probably whisked Wendie right out of there if he wanted, when Kyle pulled back from their kiss he made sure Wendie had a free line of sight to Nina seated on the far side of the bar. Ordering another round of drinks to keep the spirits flowing as the continued with their light and playful banter, Kyle felt his groin tingle when Wendie suddenly stopped in mid sentence.

Seeing her stare off into the distance, Kyle followed the trajectory of Wendie's gaze until it landed square on Nina.

"You OK?" he asked, playing perfectly coy.

"Oh..just noticed someone I know over there," Wendie replied between sips of her bourbon.

"One of the guys?" Kyle added with mock jealousy.

"No..Not exactly," Wendie seemed to purr when she stole another quick peek in Nina's direction.

Kyle could almost feel Wendie's pulse quicken in unison with his when Nina stood up and started walking in their direction. Spinning his barstool around to allow Nina room, Kyle took a long swig of his beer as his sister tucked herself between him and Wendie.

Plastering on his best poker face, Kyle sat patiently as the two women exchanged pleasantries.

"How have you been..its Nina..right?" Wendie said with her sauciest smile.

"Been good...I see you some when I'm out but you're usually surrounded by so many guys I'd get mauled trying to work my way through," Nina grinned back. "You didn't have as many guys around tonight..this one here must be pretty special," she added.

"Oh....this is a guy I grew up with..Nina...this is Kyle..Kyle..Nina," Wendie made the introductions without either party giving so much as a hint they already knew each other.

"Nina..can I get you a drink?" Kyle politely offered as the two ladies proceeded to catch up.

"Yes..thanks..rum and coke," she replied as if her brother was a complete stranger.

___________________________________

At that point, Wendie had no earthly clue Nina and Kyle were related. Being five years older than Nina, their paths never crossed in school, and even though her daddy was the Doran's family preacher for awhile, Wendie wasn't the type of girl who spent much time around church growing up.

Having done some awfully kinky things over her 34 years, even Wendie may have been stunned by the proposition of a late night motel romp as the third wheel between a brother and sister. She simply walked out the bar that night, in joyous and drunken anticipation of sharing the rest of the evening with two lovers from her past, completely unaware the true depth of her perversion.

For his part, Kyle felt like the cock of the walk as he strolled towards the exit that night, flanked by two of the most desirable women in the room. Meeting several of the greasy and jealous male faces on his way to the door, Kyle could clearly see their disdain over a clean cut guy like him walking out with a woman on each arm. Casting each sleazy mouth breather a boyish, almost apologetic smile, Kyle politely held the door open for Nina and Wendie then disappeared with them into the night.

_____________________________

All this was headspinningly new for Kyle. Married for the past decade, the tryst with his sister had been the only time he'd been unfaithful since saying, 'I do'. The mere thought of having a threesome with two women at any point in his life had been something long relegated to his 'fantasy fodder file'. While certainly not as well versed as Wendie was in such matters, Nina did have some limited experience in the group sex department, granted on the few of the occasions she'd been so drunk or high, the memories of how it all unfolded wasn't what you'd call lucid.

While the three did share in some benign small talk once they checked into the room, it wasn't long before Wendie was leaning forward on the perch she'd made on the edge of the bed, watching with eagle-eyed intent as Nina dropped to her knees at Kyle's feet and worked his aroused cock from his fly.

"Damn..you don't waste no time, girl," Wendie chirped, a sunburst of heat radiating out from her womb and spreading throughout her body as Nina took Kyle's manhood between her lips.

Pressing her free hand down on the crotch of her miniskirt to quell the burn beneath, Wendie took a long sip of bourbon from her glass. The sound of the ice jingling when she did mixed perfectly with the wet echo of Nina's oral talent. Slipping that free hand beneath the hem of her rided-up skirt, Wendie pushed it between her thighs and slowly began rubbing at the soupy mire of her lust as she took in the festivities just a few feet away.

A lot of the times when she went out, Wendie wouldn't wear panties. Ever the exhibitionist and shock queen, whether it was a well timed Sharon Stone-like cross of the legs or a stranger's hand trying to feel her up on the dance floor, Wendie always loved the momentary look of awe on a man's, or the occasional woman's, face.

Standing up from the bed as she finished the rest of her drink, Wendie sat the glass down on the nightstand then proceeded to seductively stalk around the couple in the center of the room.

Eventually edging closer, Wendie put her right hand down on the top of Nina's head, petting the younger woman's hair as she eagerly gobbled her brother's cock. With her left, Wendie braced it behind Kyle's neck before leaning up and pressing her lips hard against his, causing her former boyfriend's knees to buckle from the overwhelming rush.

Slithering her tongue down the center of Kyle's throat when she felt him begin to melt and quiver, Wendie dropped to her knees and came to rest so that her face was at the very spot where his bulging cock was burrowing between his sister's gaping lips. Placing her left hand behind Kyle's rear end to steady herself, Wendie used her right to fondle Nina's chest as she eased her mouth forward to kiss and nibble at overheated balls spilling from his fly.

Swirling her tongue until it was working in two dueling blurs with Nina's across Kyle's pulsing shaft, Wendie simultaneously massaged his butt and his sister's tits until a loud, crushing groan belted from his throat. Stealing a quick peek up, Wendie watched Kyle's head rock backwards and his entire body began to lurch and heave. Within a few seconds she could feel his cock spasm just before flooding Nina's mouth with his bubbling froth.

Wendie had a front row seat to see Nina's eyes cross the instant Kyle's cock exploded in her mouth. The sound of the man's grunts and groans rising like thunder above, Wendie could also hear the gurgling attempts Nina made as she tried to swallow her brother's creamy ejaculate.

Admiring the way Nina's throat churned as ingested Kyle's copious seed, it was inevitable that some of it would begin seeping from the seal of her lips and roll like a milky white paste down her cheeks and chin.

Pulling her lips from Kyle's spasming girth, Wendie wasted no time tilting to her right and planting them on Nina's the instant she removed her mouth from the head of her brother's still spewing penis.

Ever the connoisseur, Wendie was amazed she still remembered the unique taste of Kyle's cum on her palate after all those years once she began helping Nina clean up the custardy remains she couldn't manage to swallow.

Looking down at the two women kissing below, each of their faces glistening now with the sticky dew of his spent lust, Kyle did his best to commit the obscene beauty of it all to memory. Once the euphoria of his release began to ebb however, Kyle couldn't help feeling a twinge of guilt over shooting his wad so quickly with two such willing and eager women at his feet.

Having repressed so many of his libidinal urges over the years, once Kyle stepped back and took stock, he sensed he had a couple of trips to the well left inside him. As if he needed any reassurance the night was far from over, Kyle watched Wendie slide on top of Nina then push her flat down on the carpet.

Seeing his sister's fingers twirl through the back of Wendie's dark auburn hair, the volume of Nina's gasps only increased when the woman on top of her snuck her fingers inside Nina's top and began pinching and kneading at her soft breasts.

Easing backwards with the dexterity of a drunk on a storm ravaged boat, Kyle settled down into the safe port of one of the room's chairs. His spent cock still dangling from his fly, he dutifully began massaging it back to life as he watched the two girls make out on the floor.

_____________________________________

"Are you the same little slut that I remember?" Wendie hissed down to Nina, making sure she squeezed her tit extra tight when she said it.

Nina's nod wasn't enough for Wendie. Sliding her hand down the girl's torso, Wendie slipped it beneath Nina's skirt and quickly wedged it against her swollen and moistened slit.

"YEEESSS," Nina spat immediately when Wendie snared her clit, loud enough for her brother, as well as anyone with their ears cupped to the bordering walls, to hear.

His spit-soaked cock turning back to steel in his steadily pumping hand, Kyle watched his sister envelope her arms and legs around Wendie as the two relentlessly continued to kiss and fondle each other. Amazed at the sway Wendie held over Nina considering they only shared a brief tryst years ago, Kyle reminded himself how the same woman had kept a psychic hold over him for nearly two decades.

Removing his hand from his prick so he could unbutton his shirt, Kyle pupils shimmered like open flames as he watched Wendie peel away the layers of Nina's clothes. His dick standing at attention as he soaked in the sight in front of him, it appeared to curve in the direction of the two girls like an aroused divining rod.

Unsnapping his jeans before resuming the grip on his cock, Kyle's heart was doing back flips in his chest as he followed Wendie's slow descent down Nina's body. When her face was right above Nina's waist, the blood in Kyle dick surged seeing his former girlfriend force his sister's skirt up in one clean jerk. In the blink of an eye, Wendie hooked her fingers beneath the miniscule front panel of Nina's lacy white thong before scrubbing her digits across the younger girl's puffy labia.

Standing up and stepping out of his pants as the haunting sound of his sister's cries filtered through the room, Kyle walked over until he was standing directly above Nina. Stroking his meaty erection as he stared straight down at the twisted features of her face, Kyle pumped his dick even harder when Wendie pressed her mouth down on Nina's juicy cunt.

Easing down to his knees, eventually Kyle took his place by his sister's side and kissed her on the lips. Feeling the energy coursing through Nina's body directly into his each time she exhaled, Kyle put his arms around her and held her tight as Wendie continued with her dastardly efficient deed below.

Gently groping his baby sister's bosom as he nuzzled her neck, Kyle could hear the moist reverberations of Wendie's mouth lapping at Nina's sex. Seeing the way her tongue spun in a blinding blur through Nina's bald pussy, he could tell from the purrs rising from his sister's chest she was about to cum.

Sliding back slightly to give Nina enough room to extend all four of her extremities, Kyle watched her wrap her arms and legs around Wendie's head just as she'd done to him the first time he'd gone down on her. Easing his right hand off her chest and down to her belly to feel the current rippling through her body, Kyle used his left to brush her stringy and sweaty blonde hair from her eyes so he could get a good look at her face as she approached the edge.

"Does it feel good?" he whispered seductively into Nina's ear.

"Ye...Ye.....YYEEEZZZZ," her voice broke as she bounced the back of her head up and down on Kyle's supporting arm.

Given his recent experience measuring his sister's build-up to release, Kyle could tell from the jerky increase of her breaths, along with the way her hands and feet began to involuntarily tremble, that she was on the verge of letting go. Apparently, Wendie had quite the memory as well.

Just as Nina's orgasm was about to trip, Wendie pulled her mouth free from Nina's cunt and calmly said, "Not yet."

Gazing down in stunned silence at Wendie's face, now covered in the glistening hue of Nina's vaginal dew, Kyle felt a shiver go down his spine when he saw the domineering hold the woman they had in common seemed to have.

"MMMMM........Please.....," he heard Nina beg, as if this wasn't the first time she'd been put through these sorts of paces.

Wendie repeated the process once more, sealing her mouth over Nina's pulsing crevice. Teasing her front teeth along the ridge of Nina's aching clitoris, Wendie gouged her tongue deeply into the girl's soaked fissure until she was once heaving forward off the floor.

His right arm embraced across his sister's trembling midriff, the only thing Kyle could liken it to was sitting beside a woman in the throes of labor. And in an eerie way that was exactly what Nina was trying to do, give birth to the burning lump of swollen want growing inside her, but only if Wendie would allow it.

Feeling the heat from Nina's stoked cunt rising against the forearm he'd draped across her, Kyle petted the side of her scrunched face.

12