Beauty in the Dissonance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WWUUHH..WWUUHHHH..WWAAAHHHHH," she took one deep breath after another and groaned as Wendie hungrily sliced her tongue through her womb.

His dick like a solid lead pipe poking into the side of Nina's fleshy right thigh, Kyle watched in shock as Wendie took Nina up to the precipice once again.

Titling her gaze up the length of Nina's torso as she continued to dine on the nectar of the girl's flooded desire, Wendie could see the hazy look of desperation in Nina's dazed eyes. Feeling the girl's fingernails kneading her scalp like a kitten trying to make it's bed, Wendie measured the Nina's sighs then pulled away just before she could cum.

"NOOOOO.....Ple.....Please.......," Nina winced, trying to pat her hands down on the fire raging inside her quim, but unable to because Wendie had cruelly cordoned the entire area with her right hand.

Looking up at Nina with a maniacal grin as she hovered between the girl's interlocked thighs, Wendie reached over with her free hand and took hold of the hairy base of Kyle's full aroused cock.

"Please let me cum...." Nina begged weakly yet again.

"Oh, I will....," Wendie assured.

"But you know what," she added as she slowly pumped Kyle's hard-on. "I'd much rather see you cum with your brother fucking you!"

A grenade of silence suddenly detonated inside the motel room. The siblings' faces awash with mortification as Wendie playfully massaged both Nina's pussy and Kyle's dick, she alternated her gaze back and forth between both their frozen stares.

"Lucky guess," she cooed with a sly, 'you cant fool Mother Nature', sort of wink.

"I remembered you had a little sister when we were growing up. Honestly though, I never put two and two together until I looked up and saw you kissing and saw the resemblance..you both look too much alike to be random strangers..there must have been some real kinky shit going on in your house while you were growing up," Wendie shook her head and sighed.

Kyle and Nina looked at each other with a mixture of shock and amazement at Wendie's powers of perception.

"So who's idea was it to try and wrangle me into this sordid threesome?" Wendie laughed.

One look was all it took for Wendie to know it was Nina.

Feeling Wendie continue to pump the rigid shaft of his cock, Kyle could hear the gears grinding in his former girlfriend's head. When she turned her attention squarely on Nina and told her to climb on top of Kyle, Kyle watched as his baby sister tilted onto her side then pulled herself up on her knees. As if in a fog, Nina then straddled her brother's waist until she'd mounted him cowgirl style.

Sliding back and slipping into the role of choreographer from behind, Wendie kept her grip tight on Kyle's jutting phallus with her left hand as she spread apart the pouty lips of Nina's vagina with her right. Then, with a fiendish gleam, she watched as Nina pressed her cunt straight down on her brother's prick, making it disappear like magic inside her.

Keeping her hand locked around the base of Kyle's cock for a few more strokes, Wendie absorbed the moist compression of the sibling's forbidden penetration. Slowly grazing her fingertips down to Kyle's scrotum, Wendie traced them in slow circles across his heavy nutsack as the warm reservoir of cum steadily re-generated inside. Massaging Nina's back with her right hand, Wendie rubbed her fingers in a criss-cross pattern down the girl's spine as Nina began to build speed on top of her brother.

Wendie could hear Nina gasp out loud each time she grinded down, followed immediately by Kyle's legs quivering out to each side of her as she crouched between his feet. Feeling his balls heave as Nina's honey drizzled down from its overflowing pot, Wendie gently nudged Nina forward until her chest was resting on top of her brother's.

Taking the time to stand and strip herself as she observed the carnal beauty of the coupling below, Wendie lazily played with her pussy as Kyle and Nina melted into one at her feet. Extending her right foot out, Wendie playfully brushed the tip of her big toe into the soft and stretchy flesh of Kyle's bloated balls before guiding all five toes upwards and rubbing them across the soaked and sticky expanse of Nina's impaled vagina.

Eventually dropping back down to her knees behind the grinding pair, Wendie leaned forward and draped herself across Nina's back. Pulling the girl's hair aside, Wendie kissed Nina's neck and shoulders as Kyle sent one concussion after another through his sister's now sandwiched body.

"Fuck her hard, Kyle...fuck her deep," Wendie looked straight down into his eyes and hissed, easing her hand down to caress the side of his head as she implored him to increase the urgency of his upwards thrusts.

Sure enough, Wendie could feel him lurching with such ferocity, she and Nina were both being bounced around on top of him.

"Your brother make you feel good?" Wendie whispered into Nina's ear before nibbling down on the softest part of the girl's neck.

"YES..OH GOD YES," Nina gushed, feeling as if she was suspended in mid-air now between the two bodies ravaging her.

Resting both her hands between Nina's shoulders, Wendie gently raked her fingernails straight down the already writhing girl's back, causing thousands of tiny goosebumps to rise on her pale flesh. Scouring those 10 nails out in a dizzying pattern across Nina's back, Wendie could see the ticklish sensation leeching itself directly into the young woman's marrow as Kyle continued his relentless assault below.

Seeing how the contrast of stimuli was causing Nina's blood to boil, Wendie decided to raise the stakes even further. Kneeling down to the very spot where Kyle's cock was embedded inside his sister, Wendie extended her tongue and swirled it across the rubbery rim of Nina's flared labia as the siblings crashed together. Kissing her lips with real fervor across the thick shaft of Kyle's penis as he drove it in and out of Nina, Wendie's taste buds sizzled with from juicy friction of the couple's depraved lust.

The repeated crack of Kyle's groin slamming into Nina filling the dimly lit and dank room, Wendie felt her own pussy burn a little more each time he made impact. Rubbing the tip of her index finger against the ultra sensitive spot where the base of Kyle's cock met his balls, Wendie took a great deal of joy watching the way his feet quivered to each side. Like an orchestra conductor building towards a massive crescendo, Wendie did her level best to get Kyle and Nina off at the exact same time.

Remembering a little trick she'd tried on Nina when they had their one time encounter nearly a half decade earlier, Wendie reached out with her right hand and pried the girl's chubby asscheeks apart, then dove all the way forward. Immediately feeling Nina's glutes working against her buried chin, Wendie extended her tongue and shoved it like a gracefully spinning drill-bit against the girl's puckered anus.

Catipulting forward the instant she felt Wendie's mouth create a vacuum seal on her behind, Nina dug her fingers into each side of her brother's head as the woman from her past expertly tossed her salad.

Kyle's legs working like powerful coils beneath her as she pressed her lips into Nina's most sacred of places, Wendie could feel the castoff of the sibling's genitals spray against her chest each time Kyle stabbed his cock upwards into his sister's womb.

Her brother's rabid pace would have been enough to get her off all on its own. To have someone else there to witness such an obscene display would have made Nina's release infinitely more severe. But to actually have that third person's tongue waving like a magic wand through her rectum at the same time Kyle briskly overwhelmed her vaginal depths unleashed a such drunken bliss inside Nina, she danced perilously close to passing out.

Like the haunting wails of someone trapped inside a well, Nina could hear the sound of a woman crying out from far, far away. Working her pelvis back and forth with blind and reckless abandon, Nina pressed her face tight down on Kyle's chest, continuing to grind away until she realized those cries were her own.

"OHGODKYLE.. OHGODFUCCCKKKMMMMEEEE," she begged, pistoning her crotch and her rear end with supersonic speed between the spearing girth of her brother's manhood and Wendie's soulful tongue.

Her voice exploding like shattered glass through the room, Nina tightened the muscles of her vagina until they were strangling her brother's cock. Within a few maddening seconds, Kyle was growling and spasming uncontrollably as well, delivering his nut deep into his baby sister's velvet sheath.

___________________________________

His dick still buried snugly inside Nina's womb, Kyle winced and sighed each time another orgasmic aftershock rumbled through either one of them. Before it could slide free on it's own however, Kyle felt several fingers wrap around the drenched base and gently tug it loose from his sister's vaginal clutches. Nina's tear-soaked face still resting on his left shoulder, just as Kyle looked up, he felt Wendie's lips close around his meaty appendage, cleansing it of the slick and musky remnants of their illicit coupling.

__________________________________

The one lasting imprint of the evening for Wendie, the one mental Polaroid that would stay with her for eternity was Nina and Kyle resting beside her on the bed a few minutes after she'd helped push both past the point of delirium. Spread eagle and stripped bare, Wendie was able to stare down at the two naked siblings flanking her, their chests still rising and falling from the wringer they'd just put each other through. Kyle to her left and Nina to her right, Wendie combed her fingers through their hair as brother and sister tenderly suckled each of her breasts.

Allowing herself to be serviced by two willing and sublimely able partners was glorious enough on its own. To be with two lovers from her past who were nibbling at her nipples as they freely explored every inch of her body with their hands was utterly mindblowing. To lay there knowing it was a brother and sister who'd made the conscious decision to seek her out to join in their carnal debauchery filled Wendie with an unfathomable sense of pride. Even with her extensive sexual resume, Wendie didn't think she'd stumble upon a scene like this ever again.

By the time Nina and Kyle had progressed several inches lower and taken up joint residence at the steaming trough of Wendie's pink and glistening sex, all she could do was rest back against the pillows propping up her head. The sight of the sibling's tongues simultaneously swirling across her clitoris until they'd seemingly blurred into one tornadic presence, burned a permanent shadow into her brain.

Cumming violently and repeatedly, Wendie dared not close her eyes for fear and losing sight of the stark and stunningly vivid image below. Her only recourse was to tighten the grip she had on their heads and pull brother and sister closer, as if trying to hasten them both inside her...

THE END

** Tip of the cap to Maynard for the title

12