Beauty Meets her Beast Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peaches07
peaches07
456 Followers

His hands felt rough against my soft skin, yet I couldn't get enough of his touch. I knew the pleasures they could give. My skirt slipped down my hips and legs, puddling at me feet. Only my small undergarment remained between me and complete nakedness. In a moment he had removed that as well, and I was entirely nude. I tried to cover myself, suddenly shy, but he took my wrists again, lifting them over my head and spinning me to face him. I felt self-conscious but he stared at me only with lust and love.

"You're so beautiful," he said. He swept my legs up and deposited me on the bed. Hastily he removed his own clothing and soon he was as naked as I. I averted my eyes, embarrassed to take it all in. "you can look, Belle," he said as he climbed onto the bed beside me. "I'm your husband now." I gave a quick glance in his direction and saw his member was standing fully at attention and immediately looked away again, nervous. "It's alright. I promise to be gentle. Mostly." Adam grinned at me devilishly and then rolled on top of me, taking me nipple into his mouth and rolling his tongue over it. His hardness pressed against my thigh, and I felt a strange combination of fear and desire. There was no stopping this time, no stable boy to happen upon us, no legal scruples to overcome. His hand was on my other breast, tenderly squeezing my nipple. I began to relax into the pleasure of it, forgetting for a moment the shaft that lay near my entrance.

Adam's hand left my breast, drifting lower and lower till it was just above my nether regions. He slipped it between my thighs and I gasped. His fingers were hot and slick - was that from me?- and he found the very center of my desire and began to trace little circles around it. I breathed out a long shuddering sigh. I remembered how he had felt pressed against my entrance that day in the stable, and I began to feel less afraid and more lustful. His fingers slipped into me and I let out the breath I didn't know I'd been holding. It felt good, his fingers inside me. He was moving them inside in some motion that was hitting a spot deep inside, at the same time positioning his thumb over the outside of me and rubbing up and down, quickly but gently. The sensations were overwhelming, and my legs quivered around his hand.

He repositioned himself above me, taking my thigh with his free hand and moving it apart from the other, spreading them wide. My instinct was to close them and keep myself from being exposed, but the tantalizing feelings he was creating inside of me kept me from doing so. He dove his head down before I could respond, his mouth hot on my center. I cried out as his tongue touched me, its motions doubling my pleasure. His fingers kept working inside of me as his tongue did on the outside, and I felt the feeling of something building inside, to that sweet release I had experienced before. I wanted it, I wanted everything, and my hips lifted off the bed, angling my sex at his mouth. He groaned against me but didn't stop; if anything the speed of his actions doubled, and the intense feeling inside me kept building and building, till finally it crested. I threw my head back, my body shaking as the pleasure swept through me. Adam slowed his motions, then finally stopped, sliding up my body till his hard shaft was pressed against me. It was hard to be nervous as I lay basking in the glow of pleasure, but a small part of me managed to worry that he wouldn't fit, or that it would hurt.

"Belle," he murmured, and kissed my neck. "I love you." With his words, he began to press his manhood into me, slowly and carefully. He was hard and rigid, and even the feeling of his fingers could not have prepared me for the full sensation that came as the head of his shaft finally entered me. I drew in my breath sharply. I could feel myself stretching around him, somehow accommodating his girth. It was a little uncomfortable, but also pleasing. He continued pressing forward, then butted against my maidenhead. He kissed me then, to distract me, I am sure, and drove past the last of my virginity. I cried out against his mouth at the pain, but it was fleeting, and as his progress continued it was swiftly replaced with pleasure. He pushed again and then at last he was fully inside me, to the hilt. He paused for a moment, allowing me to adjust to the feeling, then drew out again slowly. I felt disappointed at the loss, but then he was carefully sliding back into me, and I moaned aloud. He repeated the process again slowly, until a rhythm began to develop. I began to anticipate his thrusts inward and responded by pressing up against him, eager for him to return to me. He groaned and quickened his motions, and I followed suit, my breath coming in shaky little gasps as I lost myself in the pleasure.

I'd never imagined relations between a man and woman to be like this before I met Adam. Every time he drew back I felt empty and ached for more. He continued gradually increasing his speed until he was thrusting in and out of me with force, and I'd thrown my arms around his neck, my legs slipping up over his torso as I clung to him, desperate for more as I felt the familiar waves of pleasure building again.

"Adam..." I moaned his name, arching against him.

"Hurry, Belle," he grunted.

Hurry? Hurry and do what? Did he mean hurry and reach the pinnacle of my pleasure? He must. Somehow my body knew what to do, my hips moving in small circles as I pressed myself against him. We both moaned at the titillating new feeling, and I felt myself drawing closer. Adam was sucking in his breath and holding it, his hips moving jerkily as he thrust in and out. I felt myself drawing closer and closer, then finally the glorious golden ecstasy was upon me for the second time that night. I could feel my inner walls, closing in tightly around Adam, and he gave a hoarse cry and shoved into me hard, finding his own release as I felt his seed empty into me in hot spurts.

He collapsed against me, both of us breathless. He was careful to lay the bulk of his weight on the bed and not crush me, but I found it nice to have his warm body over mine, settling into me. We laid still for a few minutes, neither of us saying anything, just savoring the moment and the feelings. At last he rolled off of me and to the other side of the bed.

"You were amazing, Lady August." He grinned at me. I smiled shyly at hearing him use my new name.

"Thank you, my lord. You were quite nice yourself."

"Oh, and you are an expert in these matters now?" he teased. I blushed, though I as I was still red from our exertions it probably wasn't noticeable.

"Perhaps I still have a thing or two left to learn."

"It will be my pleasure to teach you, my lady."

He drew me to him, my body nestled against his, my back to his hard stomach. I was surprisingly tired after our lovemaking, or perhaps from the excitement of the day in general, and after a while I began to doze off. Adam's heavy breathing told me he was drifting off too, and soon we were both fast asleep.

* * *

When I woke it was dark. At first I didn't know where I was, but Adam's arm over my waist swiftly brought back my memories and I realized what had awakened me. Adam was hard against me again, and clearly awake. My body responded to his hardness, pressing back against him, and he groaned. He rolled me over onto my stomach, then threw his leg over me so he was straddled atop me. His hands grasped my hips, lifting them upward and off the bed, and slowly he began to enter me again. Despite my sleepiness I was eager for more, pressing back until my buttocks were firmly against him and he was deep inside of me again. The pain this time was only slight, largely eclipsed by the pleasing sensation of him filling me completely. He resumed his rhythm of moving in and out of me, and I found it easy in this position to match his thrusts with my own, any shyness or fears banished by the pleasure and hunger for satiation.

He slipped one hand around the front of me, between my legs, and began to circle the most sensitive part. I sighed blissfully, and knew that I would be headed toward the ultimate gratification soon. I achieved my climax, throwing back my head and working my hips against him. The quivers inside me continued as Adam kept on, his thrusts becoming deeper and harder until he too finally reached his satisfaction. He flopped onto his back, panting, and drew me in toward him, one arm protectively holding me close as I nestled my head between his neck and shoulder. We fell asleep that way, my final thoughts being that it would always be like this between us, happy and exciting. We'd beaten every obstacle that life had tried to throw at us and still managed to find each other. It had taken time but at last I had tamed this beast.

*The End*

And of course, they lived happily ever after.

Ok, I know this chapter isn't NonCon, but I wanted you guys to be able to find it, and since the rest of the story has been here, well...

Maybe I'll ask to have it moved later, after it's old news.

Thanks for reading, you guys were great!

XO

Peaches

peaches07
peaches07
456 Followers