Beauty of the Feminine

Story Info
One man's view of the beauty of the feminine.
3k words
4.52
21.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Glabrous
Glabrous
4 Followers

Introduction

What is it about women that quickens our pulse, captures our hearts and minds, slows our breathing, and invokes longings and emotions? I have struggled with trying to answer these questions, and this article represents my own attempt to do just that. Whether it's the charm of a little girl's loving, innocent smile, or the seductive sparkle deep within a woman's eyes, the tugging they create inside of us is undeniable.

No woman can be placed in a box--each is unique; yet these are things that I believe are common to many. They are thoughts intended to express what I have seen, and continue to see, in the beauty of the feminine.

I grew up with two brothers, no sister, and as yet have no sexual experience to draw on, but I trust that what I have observed rings true. Please do not hesitate to send feedback on anything in this article; I welcome it, and want to give as positive, balanced and open a view of the feminine as possible. I consider this a work in progress...

~ Glabrous

Emotionally

How often have you heard the word "emotional" used to describe a woman in a positive way? Yet while we all have emotions, women are gifted in the ways they feel, connect with, and express them.

"A woman's intuition" has been used to describe the natural ability to see what men often cannot...it can cut through false pretenses, motives, and may feel other's hidden emotions and pain. There is no scientific evidence to use as proof, but reading and deciphering even the most subtle body language (especially the eyes) is perhaps where the power from which this intuition stems. While not every woman may lay claim to this, it is nevertheless common among women, and is perhaps sharpest in those whose feeling, sensing personalities are in tune with their femininity. Mothers are perhaps the best example of all these characteristics; sensitivity, concern, compassion, love, and perception.

Girls naturally show their emotions; whether it's excitement about something good that happened to them, or expressing fears or concerns, they are not inhibited from letting it out. Society does not place any pressure or false expectations on them when they do; no-one questions them for it. If they have been deeply hurt, they are free to cry, and shed their tears. Men long to be physical by nature because they find no comfort whatsoever in other men; women can hug each other and be physical in a friendly sense, and that is comforting to them. With men, bonding consists of activities such as watching a football game.

There is perhaps no more common ground to the world of the feminine than that of a new-born baby. New mothers will often be approached by other women--even complete strangers--but instantly a bond is formed with the appreciation and joy a baby brings. It is a pride; a joy that each instinctively knows and finds wonderful to share in.

Communication flows freely, whether it's a group of young girls, or a gathering of older ladies. There is more excitement, quick comprehension and sharing of thoughts and opinions, and often while other tasks are being done. There are various defining factors that seem to clear the air of uncertainty when this is considered, such as larger groups of girls together than men or boys, which seems to indicate an open atmosphere of acceptance and bonding.

Mentally

While truth never changes, women's views and response to them is unique; and for good reason. Within situations and circumstances, there may be hidden motives and agendas...and what may not seem obvious or apparent is rarely hidden from a woman.

It's a long established fact that girls handle stress better; including repetitive/long-term tasks. Whether work in a factory, or household chores, the "woman's work is never done" is in fact done by women who undoubtedly complain less and continue working hard at tasks that most men would never want to deal with.

On the whole, girls are smarter in school...while statistics change, and even be misleading, they nevetheless seem to come to the same conclusion, and that is (for whatever reason) girls either apply themselves and concentrate more, or they just have more mental capacity than boys do.

Why is it that girls and women seem to naturally know what looks good when it comes to clothing, what colors match and which don't? Is it instinctive, or is it something they learn as a result of having a strong interest from a young age? Whatever the answer, those in marketing understand the ties a woman has with her appearance, and clothing is no exception.

Pride doesn't get in their way...the male ego can be a hindrance when it comes to getting things done; the jokes about not asking for directions when lost, or not reading the instructions didn't materialize out of thin air.

Physically

There is an overwhelming unity and blending of curves that contrasts with the ordinary, boxy shape of a man's body. You will rarely find art showing the "beauty" of the male body like it does with the female. The compact nature, curves, and smoothness of the female body simply makes the male body look quite poor in comparison--and rightly so. The truth is that you'll find the vast majority of men and women being physically attracted to women. I say "physically attracted" because most women are attracted to men, but usually in ways other than the physical--and especially not because of the penis and scrotum. Advertisers know this, and women are used to not only attract men, but also women. So the issue of beauty is obvious. This is true regardless of hormonal-based male attraction; their basic physical makeup is intricately honed to be intensely physical and beautiful in nature (curves everywhere and the perfect blending of them; folds, creases, sleek shape, soft skin, etc.)

We know that physical beauty is only skin deep, but it is most often the first thing that garners our attention, and stirs our desire. Without it, there would be less reason to further our interest in searching the soul of the one we're attracted to. The physical differences of a woman are a powerful drawing point, but they are only one aspect to consider. Likewise, hormones also play a part in attracting us, but when they fade, there are elements that retain their uncanny lure.

Differences attract, and perhaps the most subtle and unrecognized is the feminine voice. What father can resist melting when he hears his daughter's voice; her innocent and needy cry that is heard when it reaches his ears? Or what man can deny the seductive nature of a woman who is expressing her desire, or the deep pull he feels as she genuinely pours her heart out to him?

Movement is perhaps the hardest to define and describe, but it is the combination of animated physical attributes and how they relate to each other in that movement that so rapidly and powerfully draws, captures and harnesses attention. From the sometimes humorous, yet sexual bouncing of a woman's breasts as she runs, or the swaying of her hips and luring twists of her buttocks as she walks, women easily command the art of their animation.

While pregnancy is often thought of as a curse, and something to be dreaded, it remains a deep and powerful ability of a woman to bear and give birth to children. We all have mothers, and the maternal connection is as undeniably a part of us as people as the air we breathe. As men, I believe we recognize but rarely admit to the fascination of conception, birth, and procreation of both sexes, as though our inability to be mothers ourselves has silenced our voice...as though our pride was once again defeated. Women go through nine months with heaviness, sickness, dramatic changes in their hormones and emotions, cravings of foods and sexual desires...and yet these things seem shunned or put away despite the wonder that is taking place within her as a mother and recipient of a unique beauty.

The female body is full of enriching contrasts, such as wide & slim (waist and hips); the fullness of breasts and the sensual openness and modesty of the vulva, comforting and relaxing, yet seductive and arousing. The old masters of art captured the curves and blends of the female body in another contrast that stands the test of time and mindset; rubenesque and sensual--making a dramatic statement that defies what today's culture attempts to claim as the only beauty. The truth is that a woman's curves are elegantly crafted with an intricate design...there is nothing random about their placement, or combination.

Any view of a woman from front, back, side, top down, toes up, and everything in between, interweaves and adds new wonder and variety to each part of her body. Taking in every detail; the feminine form, from the top down...

Hair ... It begins with her hair; short or long, brunette, red, or blonde, a woman's hair is one of her most adored and prized parts of her body. It can be in style or out, straight or rich in curls, yet it is an integral part of her physical beauty...it adorns and crowns like a stamp of her femininity.

Eyes ... A woman's eyes are the portal to her soul; deep, rich and powerful, they can calm and seduce; express passion and desire...penetrate and probe; ever searching and seeking to know. No scholar can capture their depth or intensity...such is the nature of their mystery.

Lips ... Full, soft, voluptuous and alluring, the lips of a woman are intoxicatingly strong and delightful. To kiss with a woman is like making love with your lips.

Skin ... Only women have the softest skin; sensual to touch and caress, and wonderful to be touched and caressed by. It accentuates the form of her body fully, and creates an aura of erotic delight...a natural cloak of wonder.

Neck ... Graceful, tender, and sensitive to the touch and deeply receptive, the neck longs for affection and passion; a tower that is stately and yet somehow so gentle.

Collar bone ... Like a mantle piece stretching out from the base of her neck, her collar bone extends like an elegantly scribed cursive bracket, looking down at her breasts...decorating and calling out the wonder of her stature.

Shoulders and shoulder blades ... When bare, a woman's shoulders are alluring; they hint of her nakedness as they invite touch and envelopment. The firm, straight angles of her shoulder blades provide a subtle hint as they are beautifully covered by the softness of her skin.

Hands and arms ... The embellishment of a woman's touch and grasp is breathtaking. Her softness amplifies her grasp of affection and love and satisfies deeply.

Breasts and nipples ... A woman's breasts are comforting, full, and their prominence is one of pride; they beg to be seen, caressed and gently held. Whether large or small, her nipples crown and seal her with color and sensitivity, like fleshly cherries. Variety in size and shape grants her a uniqueness; an identification for herself while bonding her with other women. They can seduce and satisfy the strongest passion of men, and yet nurture her offspring in a gentle, maternal way.

Stomach and Navel ... Like gentle ripples of the sea, a woman's stomach is peaceful and calm, graced with the sensual memory of maternal life through her navel. It is a valley between the peaks of her breasts and the depth of her most intimate parts.

Waist ... A woman's figure has been compared to that of an hourglass; and for good reason...her waist provides a captivating contrast between her hips and her torso leading to her breasts. Regardless of how strong this contrast, it defines her silhouette in no uncertain terms--the object of countless paintings and poems throughout history; filling the heart and minds of viewers with awe and wonder with it's smooth, weaving appeal.

Hips ... The width of a woman's hips are not solely for the passage of a child from within her; their wide nature speaks to the tenderness and capacity of her love for the man she desires. It is as though they surround and hug a man's hips; embracing him without question.

Mons veneris ... The mons is a monument to a womans's femininity. It crowns her genitals and adds a wonderful dimension to her sexuality. It is raised slightly, and gracefully blends into the vulva. When viewed from the side, the mons is often clearly visible, gently protruding and drawing the eye down between the legs, offering a sensual hint of the splendor between her thighs.

Vulva ... What is so intriguing about the vulva? From the day of her birth, a woman's vulva remains the most sensual and beautiful part of her, like a regal seal of her femininity...only matched by the depth and mystery of her eyes. Nestled between her thighs, the padded, soft, outer folds gently wrap and stretch themselves to protect and provide a hint of modesty to her most intimate and feminine parts...forming a seductive slit that cannot be denied. They are the lush, protective curtain opening to the flower of her womanhood. For some women, their silken inner lips reach out with boldness; spilling themselves unashamedly and telling of what lies within.

The most immediate appeal is the freedom from a penis. Naturally, opposites attract, but there's a hard and fast reason for it--the openness and freedom between a woman's legs translates into unhindered completion of her curves; no part of her body detracts or deters from their smooth blending and unity.

Yet there is far more appeal found in the vulva; the outer folds are often the most pronounced and dynamic; as such they display sensual form in any position... * as a woman gazes down between her legs, the subtle, raised prominence of her mons veneris, or "mount of venus" gives way to a glimpse of her clitoral hood peeking out from where her outer folds meet * standing in the reflection of a mirror, the sensual dimple of her folds pressed together form an enticing slit, and open like a flower when spread apart, revealing her clitoral hood and perhaps her more modest inner lips * from behind, as she bends over, they are openly bare and regally stretched with abandon into passionate elliptical forms

There is a intricate variation of color, symmetry, texture, response to stimuli, and even visible separation between her thighs that each girl and woman possess that make her unique. All of these elements in and of themselves are appealing, and yet the combination of them adds yet another level of allure and sensuality that no one can deny. Even in it's most basic form, the capacity of the vulva to accept and mold to a man is tempting and exciting, yet simultaneously comforting and unequivocably calming.

Urethra ... The urethra is tucked away within the vulva, and though it offers no convenience to urinate, its singular purpose and functionality does not impede the design and beauty of the female body. Its hidden nature is a distinct advantage.

Vagina ... Latin for "sheath," the ability to receive, and to be penetrated offers unique and exquisite pleasure; it is a wonderful, incredibly sexual thought. When done in love, receiving (or being the recipient of penetration), and yet simultaneously giving so much pleasure in return is unparalleled.

Lubrication ... As lovely as dew, it is the clear, sweet, more viscous type of moisture that women often produce when they are first becoming aroused. Girls are blessed to secrete this natural lubricating moisture; it's wonderfully erotic and sensual; to see and feel the wetness flowing from their soft vulva, dripping down their inner thighs and legs. It often produces a lovely, sweet-smelling scent or musky fragrance; unique and richly aromatic...the mark of their sexuality.

Ejaculate ... If blessed with the capacity to ejaculate, a woman's juices are tangible, extended evidence of her sexual pleasure. The creamy, white ejaculate from inside the vagina, especially during orgasm, and then the more clear, watery cum released in ejaculation reflect a depth of sexual pleasure and response rich with passionate release.

Clitoris and clitoral hood ... The clitoris is the only organ in the human body designed solely for physical pleasure. The clitoris has more nerve endings than the penis, and the way it is tucked and nestled between the vulva surely makes it fun to touch and feel. It can also be stimulated discreetly. The clitoral hood protects it, delicately merging from the top of the vulva, and proudly distinguishes itself from the outer folds, modestly hinting at the source of a woman's greatest pleasure. Like a beautiful rosebud, the moist, pink clitoris nestles at the vertex of the vulva, sensually drawing her velvety, inner lips together, as it proudly emerges from her soft and arousing outer folds. Solely designed for a woman's pleasure, this pearl of pleasure sparks waves of erotic delight and ecstasy throughout her body.

Butt ... In opposite yet perfect balance, the abdomen of a woman brings grandeur and splendor to her glory...amidst gazing from any angle. As though shaped like her heart, the delight of her abdominal outline is stately, and exquisitely unashamed of it's glory.

Thighs ... Like the beautiful pillars to a temple are the powerful, yet sensitive thighs of a woman. They shield and protect...yet embrace and grasp with passion in the midst of ecstasy; tightening and pulling in longing for completion and fulfillment.

Legs ... Sleek and slender; two words that so aptly describe what gives a woman her mobility and movement...smooth, and draped in soft skin, a woman's legs complete with wondrous finality that which every man desires--the climax of her curves; a dessert to the eye after feasting on all that lies above.

Spiritually (unexplained)

It is widely known that a group of women who live together in close quarters will, over time, witness the syncing of their menstrual periods with each other. It is also thought that artificial light may play a role in this as well. While some have speculated that their natural scents may be a source of this syncing, the truth of this natural, and beautifully intriguing feminine wonder is only a step into the spiritual nature of women...a step which is as beautiful as the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of their being, and yet unique as to be something only a journey in knowing them can provide.

Glabrous
Glabrous
4 Followers