Beauty Queen Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
A former top Hong Kong whore returns to prostitution.
3.2k words
4.12
44.6k
34

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't," I said, recrossing my legs in the tight skirt.

"These are good terms, Stella," said Gary Leung. "You won't get better."

He knew he had all the cards and I was desperate. It had taken a lot for me to come and see him. He was the king of the Hongkong entertainment world with close triad connections. A powerful bastard who ran those working in the local film world. In 1982 I'd won the Miss Hong Kong contest as a 20-year- old. That opened the door to show business for me. But it came at a price.

Like all other-actresses I had to make myself available to the rich and famous for sex. I had to make myself available to the rich and famous for sex. You had to sleep with whoever he selected or there were no parts.

You were reserved for local millionaires and special clients of Leung's. It was prostitution but at a very high level. It happens in Hollywood and around the world. For four years I was part of this circuit. I was never happy at giving myself to rich old men or someone Leung wanted to impress, but when he snapped his fingers you dropped your panties.

Leung charged these men at least HK$100,000 for a night with a top actress. The higher up the ladder you were, the more it cost. The fact I was still a virgin meant that my first night fetched a very high price. My mother was in charge of pimping me, believe it or not. She haggled with Leung. There were no shortage of wealthy men who would pay anything to be the first to bed a Miss Hong Kong.

The price wasn't the issue. Leung did not want to offend any powerful men by not accepting their offer. This had happened before and a solution had been found which satisfied the men and humiliated the girl. Half a million Hong Kong dollars was put on the table for my virginity - a massive amount in 1982 - and lots would be drawn to see who would have me. I was upset by the arrangement but my mother was just thinking of the money.

"You please powerful men and you'll get good parts, Become a star. Others have done it before you," she said. Mother mentioned the names of several famous actresses. You might believe this is incredible but think about the recent scandal involving the Chinese flim actress and international star Zhang Ziyi.

She's reputed to have earned US$100 million plus from sleeping with top mainland officials and billionaires. Of course, she denied everything, but what do you think? The price for a top star can be one-million yuan these days. Many prominent women have certainly opened their legs for large sums, although not in her league. In fact, with the explosion of wealth in China it has become even more widespread. Not many starlets can resist a big pay day.

I was ambitious and would do anything to get on. My mother basically pimped for me. It was not a pleasant life but I steeled myself. Nice flat, car, clothes, everything but no love.

The night I lost my virginity was not good. Leung organized a dinner for 12 of the leading men in Hong Kong - property developers, financiers, bankers - the real power brokers who ran the city. I was the main dish. All had wives and young mistresses. Their private lives were a closed book. These supposed pillars of society had lots of dirty secrets but a blind eye was turned to their activities. Leung laid down what was to happen.

"You'll dress in the swimsuit you wore at the contest, the Miss Hong Kong sash, the red cloak and the crown. When summoned you'll come into the room and strip naked, then walk around to each man, sit on their laps in turn and let him inspect you. Then you will stand at the top of the table while the name of the man who you will entertain tonight is drawn," he said.

"It is so crude," I protested. "I don't think I could do that. Behave like a whore."

I looked at my mother, feeling the tears beginning to flow down my cheeks.

"Nonsense. You will do this or find another career outside of movies," said Leung.

When he left I argued with mother but she was firm. My family did not have much money and she saw me as the means of paying for my younger brothers' education and a prosperous lifestyle. While the old bastards wined and dined below, I prepared upstairs in the lushly furnished bedroom where I'd be deflowered. I stripped and put on the swimsuit. Then mother did my hair and make up. The crown was placed on my head and red cloak around me, fastened at the neck. I had to go to the toilet several times as I waited nervously.

"You look like death, girl," chided mother. "You know how many women before you have laid on their backs and opened their legs for some old goat they despised? Plenty. You've got to learn to use what you've got to get what you want."

It seemed an eternity but at last Leung came for us. On weak legs, accompanied by mother, I walked down the stairs into the dining rooms. Twelve men sat around the table in dinner jackets. I recognized most of them as I looked around. All their eyes were on me as they puffed cigars and sipped wine. I felt sick as I stood before them.

"She looks nervous," said one. "So would you be if you knew one of us old bastards were going to fuck you." There was laughter.

"Gentlemen, Stella will now show you what every male viewer wanted to see the other night when she won the title," said Leung.

He nodded to me. I undid the clasp of the cloak at my neck and handed the garment to mother. My hands were shaking as I reached for the zipper down the side of the swimsuit. I heard murmurs and some giggling as I undid it slowly, then pushed the straps off my shoulders. I rolled it down, bending over to step out of it to expose myself.

There was a tension in the room as I stood naked, sweating, wanting to pee again. To be anywhere but here.

"Please introduce yourself to the gentlemen, Stella," said Leung.

He indicated the nearest man, a fat bald headed Cantonese who was leering at me.

"Yes child. Come here and begin your new career," he ordered.

I went to him. He ran his hands over my buttocks and crotch, then pulled me onto his lap.

"A good pair of tits, gentlemen. I think that's what won her the crown," he laughed.

He cupped my breasts and then put his head between them to suck my nipples. I was disgusted with his pawing. I was being treated like a cheap whore.

"I don't think she is yet used to this type of inspection but she soon will be," he said.

I was handed from lap to lap to be intimately explored. Fingers inside me, crude jokes, I was spared nothing. A thin old man, reputed to be Hong Kong's richest, rubbed my pussy and shoved his finger inside.

"Still a virgin, eh. Not after tonight. You'll learn some new things upstairs," he said.

My skin crawled as I was pawed by the old lechers. To lose my virginity to one of them was a nightmare. I was only 20 and had never experienced anything like this. I'd seen these men on television, in the papers, spouting about business and how things should be run. Now I was up close to their aging faces and being molested by them. OK I was allowing this to happen but it didn't make it any easier.

I had a tight, dry vagina and their probing fingers hurt. No respect. I could feel their erections against my bottom. There was no viagra then but there were Chinese medicines to help boost the erections of elderly men. I felt dirty as I moved from man to man. It seemed to last forever but finally I stood naked with my hands on hips beside Leung, sweating, chest thrust out. He had a black bag with the names of the 12 men.

"So gentlemen we will now choose the lucky one who will spend the night with Miss Hong Kong," he said. "She will select the man who will take her virginity."

My hand was shaking as I delved into the bag and took out a card. I handed it to Leung. He looked around the waiting faces, prolonging the suspense.

"And the winner is...Mr Chan Mak-tan."

The textile king was probably the strongest and most physically fit of the men around the table. He was about 60, bald, short but powerfully built. A hard faced man from Shanghai who'd fled to Hongkong with his family after the communists seized power in 1949 and built up a textile empire. He was worth billions. The other bastards applauded as he grinned, showing his gold teeth.

"She will learn her trade tonight," he laughed. "By morning she will be well broken in. o and get ready for me, little flower," he said. "I shall be with you soon."

I went upstairs with my mother, showing off my bare buttocks. tears running down my face.

"Stop sniveling," said mother when we reached the room. "This is how it is."

I showered off the sweat, sprayed on new perfume, had my hair combed and make-up retouched. My mother applied lubricant to my snatch.

I dressed in just a suspender belt, stockings and a see through negligee. There was a loud rap on the door and Chan entered. He commanded my mother to leave. She squeezed my hand and gave me her look saying don't mess this up. I was alone with Chan.

"So" he said. "You are my fifth Miss Hong Kong, but the first virgin."

He came to me, took me in his arms and gave me a long kiss, forcing his tongue inside my mouth, while his fingers dug into my buttocks.

Reaching up he pushed the negligee off my shoulders and let it slide to the floor.

"Excellent. Great tits. They will be your fortune." He cupped my breasts roughly. "Nervous, eh. Don't be. I'm only going to fuck you. I have fucked hundreds and hundreds of women so you will be in the care of an expert."

He quickly tugged off his clothes as I sat on the bed. He had a stocky well muscled body, and a large - by Chinese standards - thick cock, which was fully erect. He pushed me back onto the silk sheets and spread my legs.

"I'm going to make you a woman now."I closed my eyes as he mounted me. "Relax," he said.

His fingers were at my crotch, then he entered me with one finger, then two. I twisted and moaned as he played me.

"Like that eh. You are lucky to get me. Most of those old shits downstairs can hardly get it up."

His fingers were gentler than the probing I'd received downstairs and he knew about the sensitivity of a woman's clit. He took his time making me really wet as he masturbated me.

"I think you are ready," he said, mounting me, pushing my legs wide.

I looked up at him, afraid.

"Please, will you use condom," I asked him. "No. I hate those things," he replied.

"I have no protection. I could get pregnant," I pleaded.

"That is an occupational hazard. I paid HK$500,000 for fresh pussy and want to feel you when my cock goes inside."

Many men would not use condoms and wanted bare back. I practised contraception during my whoring but twice in four years I got pregnant. I was very careful but two abortions were still the result. I could not argue with Chan and had known he would't use a condom.

I felt his cock on my thighs and then against my pubic area. He grunted as he sought entry. His erection pressed between the lips of my vagina. I closed my eyes, crushed under his weight. He was wedging the head of his cock inside me and then thrusting. I screamed as he pressed against my hymen and thrust. Pain coursed through me as the hymen ruptured. He was grunting about my tightness as he went high into me and I could feel the blood flowing out of me. He was a bull and my insides were on fire as he began to fuck me.

I was crying as he took his pleasure, head buried in my breasts sucking the nipples. They say that taking a virgin is not a great experience for the man and I was certainly in no condition to heighten the experience for him.

"Ha, I am doing what every man in Hongkong wants to do, he grunted.

He drilled into me and the pain was bad, although it eased a little. He took his time and it seemed an eternity before he finally shouted and lost control, banging me hard as he splashed his sperm into my belly. I felt the heat of the fluid and worried about being given a baby. As he pulled out of me, I made for the bathroom. My thighs were red with blood that flowed from my torn hole. It stung as I washed between my legs. My body was aching and hurting inside. It had been rough sex. I was to get used to being screwed but for now it was the worst experience of my life.

When I returned, Chan was sipping a drink, There was a large red stain on the sheets where I had lost my virginity.

"So that's over now," he said, having no idea what it meant to lose your virginity in these circumstances.

And it was far from over. Next he washed his loody prick and then made me give him a blow job. I'd never done this before and it was difficult to avoid gagging with his shaft in my mouth.

"You'll be doing a lot of this. Actresses in this town have to learn to give good head," said Chan.

I licked and sucked until my jaw ached badly before he finally orgasmed, sending a stream of foul tasting crud into my mouth and over my face. I choked and spat as some went down my throat.

"You've got to learn to swallow, little flower. Need to work on your technique. Get Tammy Ko to teach you. She's the best."

He was referring to the 1974 Miss Hong Kong who'd been well used by now. It was a very long night. Next he insisted on sodomizing me.

"You have a perfect ass," he said, rubbing my backside.

It was if anything more painful than losing my virginity. Kneeling on the bed holding the head board, I screamed as he forced himself into my tight anus and then put all his strength into banging me. He pounded my hole as I aquealed, going as high as he could. I doubt any of the others could have done what he did. For his age he was a stud, able to maintain multiple erections. Later, I was to service some of the old men who'd been downstairs and their performances were very poor in the sack.

I was aching and feeling exhausted after being sodomized, lying face down on the bed, shattered.

"Good, very good. You will soon learn the skills required. I enjoy popping a cherry but I also enjoy someone who likes cock and can use her pussy," said Chan.

He left me in the morning totally exhausted.

"When I see your films I'll remember our night," he said.

It took me a week to fully recover. It hurt when I pissed and it was sore to sit down. I had to attend a number of functions as Miss Hong Kong, looking glamorous and smiling while thinking about how I'd been degraded. Leung would only use me sparingly. A reigning beauty queen was in great demand but he knew that the excitement and desire was increased by my exclusivity. I was at the top of the tree. Many were disappointed when they made approaches to Leung.

Money was certainly not the only factor. Forging ties with politicians and businessmen in the mainland and elsewhere was an important consideration. At that time Hong Kong was still a British colony but China was gradually opening up the outside world at the start of what would become the great economic boom we have now experienced. Senior officials from Beijing were coming to Hong Kong and Leung was one of those wanting to gain their friendship.

My role as Miss Hong Kong meant I was one way of cementing these links. So ten days after losing my virginity I was entertaining the head of big economic delegation from Beijing. It had to be very discreet. Leung offered his own Central penthouse. I'd been at a function welcoming the mainland group. I'd been told to bed the head man - a senior communist party member - Xu Ru-quio - and was at his table for dinner with Leung and others.

I wore a skin tight cheongsam and knew that every man there was undressing me with their eyes. I would get used to this attention but at that stage I was still nervous and unsure of myself. It took me a while to really become confident and hard enough to endure men lusting after me. I was slowly learning the whore's arts but had some way to go to before becoming a practised professional.

The next months would see that change take place.

I had to smile and exchange small talk over the meal, before leaving to get ready. Everyone there knew that I was his present. My mother was there to help me prepare. Again I was in the Miss Hong Kong swimsuit and cloak.

"He's very important man. Make sure you give him great pleasure," she said.

Xu was in his sixties but still very fit with a lean body. I bowed when he entered and as he watched paraded before him, swinging my hips and then took off the cloak and slipped out of the swimsuit. I stood hands on hips before him.

"So, I understand you have only had one other man and sold your virginity." He said. "They say Hong Kong women are the greatest whores. I shall find out tonight."

I sucked him first and then later he fucked me, taking his time. I pretended to come and moaned but he didn't arouse me. I was learning to play the whore.

"Many men will have you," he said after coming inside me. "Be careful you do not continue too long and become a cheap slut."

He was horny and took me three times in total before the morning. was still learning my trade but gave him what he wanted.

"In China you would be sent to a re-education camp for whoring. Here you make a lot of money. Perhaps that will change when China takes back Hong Kong," he said.

It was China that would change, with women there making big money from their bodies. I was slowly learning the whore's arts but had some way to go to before becoming a practised professional. The next months would see that change take place.

To be continued.