Beauty--Remastered Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scarlet screamed as wave after wave of pleasure burst over her head. She felt Donovan shaking, heard his hoarse cry muffled against her breast. Her hands clutched at him and his arms tightened around her. A wet heat trickled down her leg and she realized that he had come as well.

Shame blossomed in her cheeks again once she'd caught her breath. She'd let him do that to her too easily. She didn't know what she was doing, and he knew it, and he used her desire against her. He shifted, so the thickness of him nudged her once more. She felt a tendril of desire awaken again. It was small, but still, it was there. Tears filled her eyes. How did he make her want him like that? Minutes after her release, she was ready for another go – why? It was too easy for him. *She* was too easy.

"Annabelle –"

"Put me down." She knew her voice shook, and he noticed but he didn't say anything. Her feet touched down and she straightened her gown. Her hair, which she had pinned before the ceremony, had come undone, and she simply brushed it back.

She tried not to notice him adjusting himself, and she failed miserably. He didn't seem half as hard as he was moments ago, but from what little of him she could see from the corner of her eye before his pants were buttoned, he was impossibly big.

In some distant, dark corner of her mind, she wondered how the hell he expected to fit that in her. But, she knew, that wouldn't happen. He'd promised to let her go as soon as he figured out how. It couldn't possibly take very long. And until then, she'd make him keep his distance. There would be no more of this...whatever it was. She wouldn't let him have her again.

Donovan's mind was traveling a similar path in a completely different direction. Now that he'd had some of her, he knew he wouldn't be able to resist the rest. He would never rape his bride. But he wasn't letting her leave here with her virginity intact.

The thought of taking her completely had his sated penis twitching to life again, along with other, less carnal pieces of him. He didn't just want to fuck her. He *wanted* her. Forever.

Damn his wife's arousal, her softness, her beauty. Damn her sighs and moans and that goddamn hoarse scream of his name when she went over the edge that second time. And damn him for making that damn promise.

He wasn't going to let her go.

***

Donovan led his new wife through the dark hallways. She still had no idea where her room was in this huge house. She'd wanted to ask Abner to show her the way, but the man had disappeared into thin air, it seemed. Finally, Donovan had pulled her out of the dining room with a growl that he would take her.

Though, something was off about this trip to her bedroom. In the darkness, everything looked the same, but small pieces of furniture and decor she'd attempted to remember as sort of landmarks were missing.

"Where are we going?" Her voice was loud in the empty hallway. He didn't answer her. She considered stopping, but the bastard would probably just leave her alone in the dark. He'd done that before dinner; he led her to a bathroom so she could clean up the mess they'd made of her undergarments, and when she'd emerged, he was nowhere to be found. It took her nearly five minutes to find her way back to the dining room.

She didn't relish the idea of attempting that again. Already, she was hopelessly lost. This house had too many rooms and not enough light. So, she trudged along behind him reluctantly through the seemingly endless hall. It hadn't taken them this long the first time.

"Where are we going?" She chanced another query, and instead of replying, Donovan stopped and opened a door. It was on the wrong side of the hall. She stood in the doorway while he walked into the pitch black room without a word. "I'd like to go to my room now."

"This is your room, Annabelle." His disembodied voice floated through the dark room. "Come in."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"We will be sharing a room from now on. There will be no more locking me out. No more ignoring me. No more hiding."

"Why? You said –"

He emerged from the gloom of the room. "It's final, Annabelle. For as long as you are my wife, you and I will be sharing a bedroom, a bed."

"Like hell, we will!"

He glared at her. "You curse too much. I don't like it."

Before meeting this asshole, she'd hardly cursed once a day. Now, she couldn't seem to stop. Her husband apparently brought out the worst in her. "I don't care whether or not you like it. I want my own room."

"Get in here, Annabelle." His continued use of her full name rankled on her nerves, but she knew it was better than him using her middle name like everybody else did. His fingers wrapped around her thin wrist and tugged her forward into the darkness. The door clicked closed behind her, sealing them in the pitch black room. "Since this is our wedding night, I will forgive you for that insubordination."

Scarlet shivered. His voice sent chills up and down her spine. "How kind of you." She tried to sound sarcastic and brave, but she clearly felt the faint tremor that his promise of punishment caused.

"That doesn't mean, dear wife," He leaned over her. "That any more tonight will be let go. So I suggest you do as you are told. And the sarcasm needs to go, as well." She bit her tongue and felt behind her for the doorknob. The cold metal turned slightly in her grip, but the door didn't open. "It's locked, Annabelle."

"Why?"

"Because I locked it." His voice was matter-of-fact, and she resisted the urge to snap at him sarcastically.

"Why are we sharing a room?"

"Because I wanted to. We are married, husband and wife. Sharing a room is normal."

"Sharing a room isn't necessary, in our case. We are only going to be married for the smallest amount of time possible."

"Humor me. For the smallest amount of time possible." He stepped away and she knew arguing was pointless. She stayed where she was, though. She didn't know the layout of 'their' room and without the light on, she'd most likely trip over something. "I had Abner bring your bags. You may unpack them in the morning. We'll go to bed now."

"Like he –"

His large hand clapped over her mouth before she could finish. "Don't." His breath was warm against her ear. He waited until she stopped struggling against his unbreakable iron grip. "I am going to let you go now. Do not argue. Do not curse. Do not –"

"Fuck. You." She yanked his hand down, ignoring his orders completely.

He didn't say anything; only grabbed her arm and pulled her across the room. She screamed when he all but threw her on the bed. Flying and falling through the dark wasn't an experience she enjoyed. Why wouldn't the bastard turn on a light?

All her thoughts were silenced when he grasped her pretty wedding gown by the bodice and tore it right down the middle, all the way down to the hem. She'd removed her panties in the bathroom, not wanting to sit around in dirty or wet ones, so she was just in her bra. It provided absolutely no protection, and little covering. Even in the dark, with her blind husband, she felt embarrassingly naked.

"I warned you," He murmured, his voice incredibly soft. She shivered. There was still a danger there. She wished she could see him. "I have a feeling another spanking won't do any good tonight. I'll have to come up with more creative measures."

He stepped away and she heard him rummaging with drawers on the far side of the room. Scarlet slid off the bed as silently as she could, pausing every few seconds if the sounds he was making changed. Her feet hit the carpet and she quickly and silently moved away from the bed, in the opposite direction of him. She was almost certain she was heading for the door. It was locked, but she had her hair pins still. If she could elude him for just a few moments, she could pick the lock and make her escape. She prayed that whatever it was he was searching for would take a long time to find.

Her outstretched hand met the solid wood of the door and she paused. He was still moving far away from her. The room was cavernous, and she could use that to her advantage. He didn't know she was gone yet, and she could get out before he realized it. The doorknob jiggled very quietly when she worked a pin into the lock. She froze and held her breath. No change. Carefully, she continued, staying as quiet as she possibly could.

This lock was simple, and it only took her a few seconds of wiggling to trip the locking mechanism. She paused a moment, heard a different noise, though still from Donovan's direction, and eased the door open. Faded light flooded the room and she winced before remembering that he wouldn't notice. She opened it a bit wider.

"I don't think so, Annabelle." Donovan's voice was right by her ear. She shrieked and he reached in front of her to push the door closed. "I believe you'll recall, I told you my senses are better than most." Scarlet leaned her forehead against the cool wood. She'd been so close. "You must really want a punishment, my dear. I'll have to see you're not disappointed."

"Stay the f –" Again, he stopped her with a hand over her mouth. She didn't bother fighting when he pulled her back over to the bed.

"Now, lay down." His tone was pleasant, but that edge she knew very well was present. She obeyed silently. "Good girl. Stretch up your hands."

She was completely still as he tied her hands above her head with what felt like silk scarves. To her surprise, the ties were loose, so she wasn't stretched completely up. She wouldn't be able to move much, but at least she'd be somewhat comfortable. Donovan did the same to her legs, keeping them spread slightly. She blushed hotly. She felt so open.

"This won't hurt a bit," He said conversationally, trailing a hand down her side.

She flinched away and he tutted at her. "None of that. Take your punishment, Annabelle. You remember: I did give you a chance."

"Fuck you." She muttered, so quietly it was almost silent.

Donovan heard though, and he frowned in the darkness. His wife would learn, but she was choosing the hard way. He picked up another scarf and held it to her face. She opened her mouth to speak again again, and quickly he tied the scarf around her head, thoroughly gagging her. She gasped and tried to twist out of his grip.

Done and ready, he sat down next to her. "Annabelle, I want you to listen to me. I don't want to punish you." An incredulous noise escaped the gag. "But, as my wife, you need to obey me. If I have to force you to remember, I will."

Scarlet trembled at the word 'force.' Exactly how did he plan on forcing her? He wouldn't...

"I'm not going to rape you." Donovan said as if reading her mind. She relaxed somewhat. "When I take you, it will be because we both want it."

'That's never going to happen.' Scarlet thought viciously.

"I'm going to start your punishment now." He stood and she heard clothes rustling in the dark as he stripped. Her heart raced. He'd just said he wouldn't force himself on her, hadn't he?

She jumped when a steady hand landed on her bare stomach. He didn't hit her, just touched her for a moment. His other hand tangled in her brown hair. What kind of punishment was he planning on inflicting? The hand on her belly slid behind her and down, till his strong fingers grasped her ass. She wiggled to escape, but while the scarves were loose, there was nowhere for her to go.

His hand squeezed and released her bottom rhythmically, and against everything in her, she almost enjoyed it. Another erogenous zone she had never considered. Her breath picked up when he used his other hand to unsnap her bra and toss the offending garment into the black morass that surrounded them.

She heard his breath, loud against the silence. The sound was, in its own way, sexy. He was breathing deep, just a bit faster than usual, but slower than he had in the study. He was on his way to being aroused.

So the sick bastard *did* get off on punishing her.

Unexpectedly, she felt fingers toy with her aching nipples. A soft whimper escaped her throat before she could contain it. She heard his breathless chuckle and closed her eyes. It made no difference, but she still felt calmer without the darkness glaring at her where his face should have been.

"Do you enjoy this, Annabelle?" He whispered, inches above her. She turned her face away. "I think you do. I think you want me to keep going...do more. You're soaking wet for me. And you want me to touch you somewhere else." The hand on her ass moved down until it was just brushing her slit. "Here."

Scarlet tried not to bear down on his hand. She tried to ignore the way just that soft touch made that need blossom so quickly, and how she needed more. He had an advantage over her, and he was abusing it unmercifully.

Donovan felt the tiny, reluctant movement of her hips as she warred with herself. For a moment, he increased the pressure, rubbed once, and then pulled his hand away. She bit a soft moan of denial in half. His sexy little wife was aroused for the third time that night, and he'd made her that way. His shaft throbbed at the thought of the silky wetness coating her tight hole.

He reached down again, swiped his finger against her, and raised his damp finger to his mouth. He hesitated before sucking the digit into his mouth. A groan escaped his chest as he licked her flavor away. All of his senses were amplified tenfold, and her taste on his tongue set fireworks off in his mind.

It was a mistake, though. Unable to stop himself, he bent and ran his tongue across the crease where her thigh met groin. She squeaked in surprise, and moaned when his tongue probed between her wet lips to get at the overflowing sweetness. He wanted – needed more. His tongue speared her again and again, her soft cries pushing him further. His cock hardened to the point of pain and he gripped it. His hand slid up and down against the heated skin, as he slurped, licked and nibbled at his delicious wife's core.

The noises she made became louder and faster as she hurtled closer to the edge. He heard her labored gasps, the single long indrawn breath as she just barely reached her ecstasy.

And he stopped.

She screamed against her gag as the flood halted and receded. She was right *there*. Her sex-crazed mind raced frantically as she wiggled and tugged at her bonds, trying to get closer to him so he could finish her off. Why did he stop?

Donovan could feel her confusion, need and fear as he leaned over her. His hand worked his shaft desultorily. He'd been close as well. Nowhere near as ready as she'd been. The ragged sobs wrenched from Annabelle's throat fueled his passion.

He licked his lips; her flavor lingered there. God, the taste of her. The scent. He'd hardly been able to pull himself away from the torrent he knew was coming.

But she needed to be punished. He'd summoned every ounce of his control to stop himself at the exact moment before she fell. And it had worked.

Scarlet's movements slowed as the angry heat slowly settled in the pit of her belly. What was he doing? She could hear his harsh breath, and movement...what was he doing, in the dark?

Donovan's hand moved faster as he imagined that he hadn't stopped. That he kept right on devouring her until she came with his name on her gagged lips. That her body shook and writhed at the end of her ties as the pleasure took her over. He could almost taste her ultimate sweetness on his tongue, hear her cries.

With a strangled groan, he came, directing his crème against her soft skin. He noticed her quiet whimper as the heated fluid hit her flesh.

Panting softly, he collapsed beside her on the bed. She strained at her bonds, released pitiful pleading moans and mewls.

After a few moments, he rolled onto his side and touched her stomach. She flinched but pressed against his hand again. He felt his cooling semen splashed across her hot skin, and he rubbed it in slowly, massaging his scent onto her body. His fingertips followed the streams of it across her chest, lingering on her taught nipples, and then back down to the curls between her thighs. She moaned when his fingers combed through the hairs, spreading the cum that had hit her there. For one brief, wonderful moment, his finger rested directly on her clit, and she thrust her hips up for him.

He stopped again, pulled completely away, and tugged a blanket over both of them. Scarlet stared at the blackness in his direction incredulously. He couldn't possibly be stopping *now*!

Donovan grinned tightly at the protesting squeaks she made when it became apparent he wasn't going to touch her again. He rolled onto his side away from her. "Good night, Annabelle."

12