Beaver's Spring Break Ch. 01

Story Info
Sausagefest w Wally, Eddie & Gilbert.
2.6k words
4.36
12.3k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerrPibb
HerrPibb
15 Followers

"Still The Beaver"/"The New Leave It To Beaver" was a syndicated TV series that aired from 1983-1989 and depicted the characters in the original "Leave It To Beaver" sitcom as young adults. The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters depicted within or of the intentions of the scriptwriters of "Still The Beaver" and its predecessor series.

-------------------------------------

Wally asked his father to let him use the Cleaver's vacation house during his university's spring break week, thinking that he and Eddie Haskell would have the place to themselves. Wally didn't realize that Beaver's college had its spring break the same week and that Beaver had made the same request to Ward and June.

Wally was excited after his parents gave him the OK to use the vacation house, but his joy was tempered when they told him he'd have to share it with the Beav and his younger brother's longtime friend and college dorm mate, Gilbert Bates.

Wally and Beaver hadn't lived under the same roof since the start of the Beav's junior year in high school, when Wally left home for the state university. He and Eddie had discovered a new mutual interest while sharing a dorm room at State, an interest that might make Beaver and Gilbert uncomfortable.

Wally and Eddie's class schedules allowed them to get an earlier start than Beaver and Gilbert, so they arrived at the vacation house first. Once inside, Eddie stripped down and put on a leather harness and nipple clamps. Wally knew he couldn't put off telling Eddie his concern any longer.

"You look hot, Eddie," Wally said as he pinched one of the nipple clamps, causing Eddie to grit his teeth in pleasure. "But Beaver and Gilbert may not be cool with this."

"What are you talking about, Clyde?" Eddie responded. "Your little brother isn't the innocent prude you think. He hasn't gone on a date with a girl since he graduated from high school. I'll bet he and Gilbert don't spend Saturday nights in their dorm room just playing Scrabble."

"I hope you're right, Eddie, but let's be in a T-shirt and jeans when they get here, OK?"

++++++++++

Meanwhile, Beaver and Gilbert were on the Interstate in Gilbert's Mustang, heading to the Cleaver's vacation house. Both boys had unzipped the flys on their shorts to let their cocks hang out during the drive.

Gilbert was driving and was exposing his just to thrill anyone in a passing truck who might look down into the driver's seat, but Beaver was slowly stroking his.

After another mile or so had passed, Gilbert asked for a favor. "Hey, Beav, you didn't have a big drink at that last place we stopped, did you."

"I didn't have the extra large size and get a refill like you did," Beaver replied, his cock beginning to stiffen as he anticipated what Gilbert would say next.

"Well, I gotta piss, and I gotta piss now," Gilbert said. "I don't think I can hold it until we get to the next rest area. Beav, would you mind..."

"Heck no," Beaver eagerly replied as he leaned over to put his mouth over the head of his friend's cock.

Gilbert sighed with relief as his golden stream began flowing into Beaver's throat.

++++++++++

"They're here!" Wally announced as Beaver and Gilbert pulled up in front of the house.

Wally was glad that Eddie had agreed to put on blue jeans and a T-shirt, but he just noticed that Eddie hadn't taken off his nipple clamps. Too late for that now, Wally thought as he opened the door.

"Hey, little bro!" Wally greeted Beaver as he took the suitcase out of his brother's hand.

Gilbert put his suitcase on the floor so he could give Eddie a hug. Gilbert pressed his body against Eddie, hoping Haskell could feel his erection. Gilbert noticed the clamps on Eddie's nipples underneath his T-shirt.

After emptying the trunk of the car and carrying the stuff up to their rooms, Gilbert and Beaver set out to explore the grounds of the Cleaver's somewhat secluded vacation house.

When they came to a hedge behind the house, Beaver stopped: "Wait a minute, Gilbert; now I've really got to go."

Beaver unzipped his pants and pointed the end of his cock at the base of the hedge, but Gilbert quickly took off his shirt and knelt by the side of his friend: "C'mon, Beav, let me have it!" Beaver turned slightly to his right and began releasing his piss onto Gilbert's chin and chest.

On the second floor of the house, Eddie enjoyed watching Gilbert's golden shower.

"Hey, junior, hurry in here," Eddie yelled. Wally came over: "What's so exciting, Eddie?" "That," Eddie replied, directing Wally's attention to the piss shower Gilbert was receiving from Beaver.

"Looks like your brother isn't as innocent as you thought him to be," Eddie said.

Since it was now clear they wouldn't have to carry on in secret, Wally and Eddie decided to set up a surprise for Beaver and Gilbert when they returned.

++++++++++

As they walked back to the house, Gilbert told Beaver: "I hope you're in the mood tonight because I'm really horny."

"Heck yeah, Gilbert, you know I'm always up for some fun," Beaver replied. "But we'll probably have to keep the noise down so that Wally and Eddie won't get suspicious."

"I don't know why you're so concerned about what Wally would think," Gilbert complained. "He might surprise you. After all, he and Eddie seem to have become closer friends at State than they were in Mayfield."

"Aw gee, Gilbert, you don't think Wally and Eddie..." Beaver didn't finish the sentence as he turned the knob on the front door.

When Beaver and Gilbert stepped into the front hall, they noticed the house was unexpectedly quiet. The only noise was coming from the great room. It sounded as if Wally was talking to someone.

As they approached the great room, Wally's words became more understandable: "Yeah, Eddie, that's it. Keep on doing that. Oh yeah, that feels great."

Gilbert and Beaver stopped outside the archway separating the great room from the hallway. They saw Wally lying on the couch on his back, totally nude. His bare ass was pressed up against the side of the couch and his legs were draped over the side, spread apart wide enough for Eddie to stand between them. Eddie was also stark naked, and his back was to the hallway. The entire length of Eddie's body slowly undulated against the couch.

Gilbert and the Beav crept into the room and saw that Wally's hips were positioned so that Eddie's long prick could easily enter Beaver's brother's hole. It didn't take long for their surprise to wear off, and Beaver and Gilbert excitedly began taking off their shoes and clothing.

Once nude, Beaver lay down on the floor beside the couch and Gilbert quickly straddled him, his face on Beaver's cock and his cock in Beaver's face for a hot 69, though a slight difference in their heights meant that Beaver's mouth was on Gilbert's asscrack about as much as it was on his cock.

The sight of Beaver and Gilbert in a 69 heightened Eddie and Wally's excitement. Eddie started making faster and deeper thrusts and Wally began beating his meat.

Wally and Eddie climaxed at the same time, with Wally's cum landing on his chest and stomach and Eddie's load going deep in Wally's ass.

When Beaver saw that his brother had climaxed, he pushed Gilbert off, jumped up and ran over to the couch to lick up Wally's cum. Eddie pulled out of Wally's ass and Gilbert pushed his face into Wally's crack to felch Eddie's load.

++++++++++

All four were sitting on the couch, still naked, when Eddie suggested "Hey guys, let's order a pizza!"

Wally phoned a pizzeria and Gilbert asked "Shouldn't we put on our pants before the delivery guy gets here?" "I really don't think that's necessary, squirt," Eddie replied with a wink.

When the pizza arrived, Eddie went to the door to greet the delivery man while Wally, Beaver and Gilbert remained on the couch. They heard Eddie talking with the delivery man and thought the pizza deliverer's voice sounded familiar.

Eddie came back into the great room, his long cock swaying with each step, followed by a stocky guy in pizza delivery garb who was carrying two pizza boxes and staring intently at Eddie's ass.

The delivery man noticed the Beav and exclaimed "Beaver?" Beaver suddenly realized why the voice sounded familiar: "Larry?"

"Gosh, Beav," Larry Mondelo said as he put the pizza boxes on a table, "what are you guys doing here?"

"We're spending spring break here ... just us. No Ward and June," Wally said.

"That's great," Larry said. "Beav, I haven't seen you or Gilbert since before high school graduation."

"Yeah, Larry, we sorta lost touch," Beaver responded. "But it's good seeing you now. Looks like you've firmed up."

"Yeah, I'm still big, but I've turned a lot of flab into muscle through a gym routine," Larry admitted.

"Well, don't just leave all that covered up," Eddie said, "get out of that uniform and let us see."

Larry gave a questioning glance to Wally and Beaver. "You sure?" he asked.

"Yeah, Larry, we're all cool here ... no hang-ups," Beaver assured his old friend while absent-mindedly stroking his own cock.

Larry slowly began to undress. He took off his briefs last and stood before the group, somewhat self-conscious about his smaller-than-average cock.

Eddie walked around Larry and whistled. "Nice looking arms and legs there, Clyde. And a nice beefy ass."

Eddie gave a hard smack to Larry's buns, hard enough to cause him to make a little jump forward, as if he was going to thrust his cock into Beaver's face.

"You're welcome to stay for pizza, Larry," Wally said.

"Well, it just so happens that this was my last delivery today," Larry said as he began to put his underwear back on.

"Great," Eddie told him, "but you don't have to get dressed."

"Really?" Larry asked as he dropped his briefs back on the floor.

"No," Eddie confirmed, "in fact, I think these pizzas need one more topping."

Wally snickered. "And what might that be, Eddie?"

"Well, Beaver and Gilbert broke off their 69 before shooting a load. And I guess it's been a few hours since you shot a load, Larry. You three point your dicks at those pies and give them a good coating of cum."

Beaver, Gilbert and Larry circled the pizzas on the table and began beating off while Wally and Eddie enjoyed watching the trio jack off.

Eddie quietly went into the next room and returned carrying three black plastic discs with pyramid-shaped tips.

Eddie went up behind Beaver and shoved one of the butt plugs up his ass, sending the Beav over the edge and causing him to shoot thick spurts of cum over the pizzas. Eddie then moved over to Gilbert and shoved a plug up his ass, then he shoved the last butt plug up Larry's ass.

After Larry stopped shooting, Eddie reached down and wiped the last drops of cum off both Gilbert's and Larry's cocks and flung them off his fingers onto the pizzas. Then Wally got a spatula and spread the puddles of jism evenly across the pizzas.

After they finished off the cum-covered pizzas, Beaver asked Larry what he'd like to do that evening.

"Well, Beav," Larry hesitantly replied, "I'd really like to try a gang-bang."

"Cool," Beaver responded.

Everyone returned to the great room, where Larry stood against the side of the couch and leaned slightly forward, the palms of his hands resting on the sides and his hips and legs protruding outward.

The group concurred that Beaver should have the honor of popping Larry's cherry since his cock was the perfect size for a guy's first fuck; in this group only Larry had a smaller cock than the Beav.

Beaver's cock became rigid at the thought of fucking his childhood friend; he positioned the head against Larry's hole and slowly pushed in.

Beaver began pumping his hips back and forth, his pubes hitting Larry's wide buttcheeks, until he felt the familiar beginnings of an orgasm and shot his sperm inside Larry's gut.

As Beaver pulled his softening cock out of Larry's hole, Wally announced he wanted to go next so he could enjoy the feel of his younger brother's cum lubricating his own cock. Gilbert followed Wally. Eddie, who had the reputation of having one of the biggest cocks at State and definitely had the biggest in this group, inserted his rigid member into Larry's well-lubricated ass last.

As Eddie built up to his climax, Larry used one hand to begin stroking his own dick. After Eddie shot his load, Larry stood up straight and, without letting up on his jacking motion, cupped his other hand beneath the head of his cock just like he did when he jacked off alone at home. Larry caught his load in the palm of his hand and lifted it to his face. Beaver, Wally, Gilbert and Eddie began applauding and cheering Larry as he licked up his own jism.

Eddie grabbed the base of his cock and shook it a couple of times: "Who's thirsty?"

Beaver ran up to Eddie, knelt down, looked up at the head of Eddie's cock and opened his mouth, and Gilbert did the same. Eddie let a trickle of piss drop into Beaver's mouth, then Gilbert's mouth, and he kept alternating between the two until he couldn't piss any more.

Eddie walked away and Gilbert stood up, but Beaver remained kneeling and stared at his older brother.

"Wally?"

"What, Beav?"

"Don't you need to go?"

"Aw, c'mon, Beav, you don't want to drink your brother's piss."

"Yeah, I'd only been thinking about it for the last two years we shared a bedroom. I'd listen to you whizzing in the toilet and wished I could let you find me kneeling on the floor when you stumbled into the bathroom, half asleep, to take a leak without you ratting me to mom and dad."

Wally thought for a moment, then walked over and stood in front of his kneeling younger brother. He positioned his cock over Beaver's open mouth, closed his eyes and soon felt his piss began to flow. He could hear Beaver's throat make gulping sounds as it went down.

"Hey, that felt pretty good," Wally sheepishly admitted.

"It's a real trip to stand over a guy serving as your urinal," Eddie agreed. "Even if he's just a trifling squirt like Beaver."

Beaver told Larry he was welcome to stay the rest of the night. "You can stay in our room and me and Gilbert can tag team you, if you want."

"Thanks, Beav, but I need to be in town early in the morning," Larry replied. "But hey, I could bring out a few more pizzas later this week. I could even talk a couple of good-looking guys in the kitchen into jerking off on 'em before they put 'em into the boxes, if you like."

Beaver's expression signaled he liked that idea. But he remembered Larry's questionable judgments in the past: "Are they really that good-looking, Larry?"

"Oh yeah, these are really handsome, well-built guys, Beaver. Cross my heart and pinkie swear!"

"Well, if you feel strong enough about it to pinkie swear, then sure," Beaver said.

HerrPibb
HerrPibb
15 Followers