Because I Love You

Story Info
John has a very special anniversary present for Carol.
1.9k words
2.68
55.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John has a special anniversary present. Meant to be read with John Fowles' Frederick (The Collector) or a similarly disturbed character in mind.

***

John is very much in love with his wife, and he wants to do everything he can to give her a night she'll never forget. And she won't, but not quite in the way he had planned. Were his good intentions too much for her? Will she ever understand he only did it because he loved her...?

***

It was their two-year anniversary, and John had a very special present for Carol.

He knew from a friend of hers how she always used to fantasize about sex with a lot of men. Not just two, or even three, but a whole group. He knew she wanted to find out how many cocks she could handle at once, and he knew that her ideal number would be eight. Two in her cunt, one in her ass, one in each hand, two in her mouth, one between her boobs. John couldn't quite envision how this construction would be possible, but he knew that if he saw it happening before his eyes, he'd find a way.

He had planned everything carefully. He had hired ten gigolos, all handsome and all very expensive, and he would have them waiting in the hall while Carol and he ate the dinner he had cooked. Then he would lead her into the bathroom, tell her to put on the lingerie she found there, and go into the bedroom. He'd have her lie on the bed, her eyes closed, and have all of these men come in and surround her. Then when she opened her eyes, she would be looking up at ten of the world's most beautiful men (Carol's best friend Sophie had helped John pick them out, and he trusted her judgement), and she would be so very grateful that he had set all of this up for her.

But that was just the way he planned it. Right now, he was waiting for Carol to come home from Sophie's house, who had talked to her and convinced her to shower and put on a nice dress at her place, so she could surprise him.

But right now, he was all alone, standing in the kitchen, looking at the shript cocktails he had carefully prepared, checking up on the casserole in the stove, and making sure the liquor pudding was stiff yet.

Then the bell rang.

He jumped up, ran down the stairs, and waited for a moment to straighten out his clothes. Then he opened the door.

In front of him stood Carol, looking ravishing in a sparkly black dress, her dark hair pinned up elegantly.

She looked surprised to find him here, in his dress pants and a silk shirt, and to smell the exotic dishes luring her up the stairs.

She kissed him passionately, and he led her up to the dining table, which he had decorated with candles and roses.

None of them had spoken a word.

He sat Carol down, and went to get the shrimp cocktails.

"John.." Carol said in awe, "this is amazing!"

"Glad to hear, darling." He said.

It was quiet again. They ate their shrimps in silence, and then the casserole. They sipped their red wine, Carol in silent admiration, John in anticipation of her reaction when she found out what his real gift was.

When he was about to serve dessert, the doorbell rang again.

Quickly he dashed down the stairs, taking care to close the door to the hall. He greeted the ten men, all looking smart and well-groomed, and whispering led them into the hall.

"Who is that?" Carol called down.

"Jove's witnesses!" John yelled back, and whispered to the men, "Don't make a noise. I'll come and get you in a few minutes. Carol doesn't know yet."

He closed the door, and crept back up the stairs.

He could hardly eat. He was so very tense, wanted so much that everything went as planned, that Carol would appreciate his gift, and not freak out at it and leave.

When they had finally finished their pudding, he ushered Carol into the bathroom.

"I have another surprise for you," he said. "Put on the lingerie you'll find on top of the cabinet, and go into the bathroom. Wait there with your eyes closed. I have one last thing to take care of."

Carol was surprised, but not too much, exactly as John had hoped. He left her to change, and went down into the hall.

There he found all ten men, some sitting on the floor, but most still standing exactly as he'd left them.

"Now," he whispered, "I want you to come up behind me, and make as little noise as you can. Carol is lying in the bedroom, and she doesn't know. I've told you everything before, and nothing's changed, really. I still want you to make her feel good, and to make her explore her limits, okay?"

"Okay." Everyone whispered in unison.

"When you get into the room, form a circle around the bed, until she opens her eyes."

John led the group of men, who were remarkably silent, into the bedroom. Carol giggled slightly as she heard the door opening, but kept her eyes closed. John sat down in a chair in the corner of the room, and the men positioned themselves around the bed.

"Open your eyes now." John said, his voice betraying his excitement.

He heard a little shriek from Carol, but nothing more. He couldn't see her reaction because his vision was entirely blocked by the men, but he thought she was doing alright.

"Ehm, John?" she asked.

"Yes dear?"

"Who are these men?"

John was quiet for a moment. He wanted to hit himself for not expecting this question, but he tried to explain as best as he could.

"Well, Sophie told me how you always wanted to have sex with a lot of men, to eh, see how many dicks you could take, and so I eh, I decided to let you live your fantasy."

"Ah." Came Carol's reply. "Okay. Thanks, I suppose."

John smiled. She wasn't freaking out -- she'd get accustomed to the idea, and then she'd enjoy it. He was certain.

Then John remembered the first step of the choreography as he had carefully discussed with the men. He turned on the stereo, and they began to dance.

John watched the men strip sensually, and occasionally he caught a glimpse of Carol. She looked surprised, but pleased in a way.

The men stripped down to their underwear, then made eye contact with each other. Simultaneously, they took off their underwear, all of them revealing large, semi-hard cocks.

From there on, John saw everything happening exactly as he had planned.

One man, a tall muscled one with long blond hair, moved in first. He touched Carol's body, stroked her thighs, and unpinned her hair. Then a second man joined, touching her as well. Then a third. A fourth. A fifth. After a while he could no longer see who did what, but he knew they were taking off her lingerie, licking her, stroking her, making her burn inside. Then the first man apparently plunged into her, because Carol moaned in bliss. After a while, John could make out the beginning of a logical construction. One man was now lying on the edge bed, Carol on top of him, his dick up her ass. A second man was standing in front of them, his dick in her cunt. A third was kneeling over her, his dick also up her cunt. A fourth man was kneeling over her stomach in front of the third, fucking her tits. A fifth man was kneeling over her head, facing the same way as the other two, his dick in her mouth. A sixth man was kneeling over her head as well, but facing the opposite direction. He too had his dick in her mouth. On either side of the bed, two men had their cocks out and in Carol's hands. This was her dream, she was pleasuring ten cocks at once. Everything was one moving, writhing bunch of limbs, John could only hope Carol was enjoying herself. He barely saw what was going on, but he knew that all of these men had their cocks inside his girlfriend.

Then, suddenly, without warning and without any expectation in that direction, something snapped inside John.

All of these men were violating his girl! Carol was his, it was their anniversary! Why did they get to fuck her, whilst he didn't? This wasn't right!

He stood up, and began tearing the men away from her.

"Get off! Move! Get away from my girl! Get away!"

The men looked stunned. At first, no one moved, but then they did as he said. He screamed at them, told them to take their fucking good looks and experience, and get out of his house. They would get their money, but they had to get out right now!

The men shuffled around for their clothes, and struggled to get them on while John shoved them out of the door. He chased after them, pushed them down the stairs, and out of the door.

Satisfied, John leaned against the wall. He had gotten all of these damned violators out of his home. He had Carol all to himself again.

He went back up slowly, and entered the bedroom, still littered with forgotten socks and shirts.

In the middle of the big bed, hugging her knees, was Carol. She was crying.

"Oh baby, it's all right, those men are gone now."

He came over to her, but she moved away.

"I'm so sorry baby, I really am. I never meant to hurt you..." He wrapped his arms around her, but she pushed him away. She stood up from the bed, facing him, looking hurt and very angry.

"You bastard. Not even this once will you give me the satisfaction of feeling desired. Feeling wanted by many men, many hot men. You wanted me to live my fantasy? Well, you ruined it for me!"

Tears ran down her face, and she picked up a bed sheet to cover her naked body. Her naked, violated body.

"But sweety, those men were hurting you..."

"No they were not!" Carol yelled, obviously not understanding his concern.

"They were pleasing me!" She sobbed, "I liked it! You couldn't even control your jealousy for one night! You couldn't even follow your own plan and let me have my night of miracle! You are a horrible, insensitive asshole, you know that? You're a jealous prick."

She went into the bathroom, and locked the door. In under a minute she came back out, dressed again in her black cocktail dress, and pulling her hair up into a messy ponytail.

"I'm going to Sophie's place. Don't try to call me." She said, wiping the tears from her face.

A moment later, John heard her slam the door shut.

There he was, all alone, feeling miserable. How could this have gone so wrong?

This was supposed to be Carol's night. But she didn't like it, he felt it. Somewhere deep inside, he knew she only wanted him, not all those other men. And he was stupid not to realize that before he let those maniacs loose on her. He had screwed up. And he knew he could never make it up to her, that she would probably never forgive him. He would get the divorce papers in the mail some time, and Sophie would come by to pick up Carol's belongings. Never again would he get the chance to give her a dream.

But what was he to do? He only ever wanted what was best for Carol...