Because I Still Love You Ch. 02

Story Info
They try to make things work, but...
10.1k words
4.46
15.7k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of the three part series.

[Just a brief clarification for all those who didn't get the plot - Lea and Ken are married and a few days after the wedding, Lea moves to New York. Ken stays back in Chicago to handle his Dad's business. Readers commented that why they should get married, if she is moving away and why not make them stay together. But what's the fun, if they are together? The real test of any relationship is when the two people are miles apart. And as the saying goes, "When you really love someone, age, distance, height, weight ... is just a damn number."]

Happy reading ...

***

"I will be there by Friday night. Till then, take care. Lots of love."

Lea stared at the e-mail in her inbox. Ken was coming over this weekend! Although they were constantly in touch, she still missed him. In the past 5 days that she had spent away from Ken, she realized how much she was used to his presence in her life. Ken always tried to be in touch, never wanting her to be alone, calling her during the lunch hours, sending her sweet emails and the late night calls were a given. After the long, weary and lonely nights that she spent in her house in New York, this news was like a breath of fresh air. She glanced at the clock on the desk and looked at the empty kitchen cabinets. She was running short of the supplies. She made a quick mental note of all the groceries that she needed. It was Wednesday and she wasn't free until Friday evening. She could go to the store and get the supplies before Ken's arrival. By Friday night, Ken would here and maybe she could sleep peacefully for a couple of days.

***

Ken looked at his watch as the taxi pulled before Lea's apartment. It was 5 minutes past 6. He knew that Lea wouldn't have been back from work. He hadn't informed her about his flight timings. He wanted to surprise her. He waited before Lea's apartment with the spare key in his hand. He unlocked the door and carried his night bag inside. He locked the door and shrugged out of his jacket. The house smelled of her ... Her decorations covered the walls and their photographs adorned most of the vacant shelves. He walked further inside exploring the bedroom and the kitchen. Although, the house was devoid of most of the furniture, it still looked homely and inhabitable. He rummaged through the cabinets and found that she had run out of the supplies. That was so typical of her ... She hardly cared about the groceries. Even when they lived together, he was the one who used to run and get the supplies every week.

'I wish you were here,' he said as he looked at the empty house. He sat on the couch in the balcony overlooking the city below. Wish time would move faster he thought as he stared at the orange glow that was scattered across the sky.

***

Lea managed to unlock the door as she pushed the heavy bag inside. The house was still dark and she wondered what was wrong with Ken? He hadn't called and his phone wasn't reachable. What if he missed his flight? She flipped on the light and looked at the empty house wearily. She walked mechanically towards the kitchen carrying the supplies and loaded them into the refrigerator and the cabinets. She tied up her hair and walked towards the bedroom. Once inside, she shucked out of her jeans and T-shirt and walked into the bathroom. She turned on the shower and allowed the hot spray of water to wash away the day.

***

Ken observed Lea load the supplies and he smiled as he saw the disappointment on her face when she realized that he still hadn't made it. He heard the shower in the bedroom and walked towards the room. He saw her clothes strewn all over the floor. He removed his T-shirt and flung it across the room. The door was ajar and he could see her outline. His cock strained against his jeans as he remembered the days when they made love in the shower.

Lea heard someone curse as she stood underneath the shower. She tried to open her eyes but before she could process, a pair of strong hands gripped her, making her immobile. She had locked the front door, hadn't she? She was about to scream when the hands turned her around and left her body. She looked up, only to find Ken staring at her with a huge grin.

'Ken, where the hell have you been?' asked Lea looking at him sharply.

'Is this the way to greet your husband, Mrs. Harper?' asked Ken coyly.

'You are so bad,' said Lea as she sauntered towards Ken slyly.

Ken stretched out his arms and jerked her hard into his body. His mouth muffled her words. He kissed her, letting her feel his love, his lust. When he pulled away, Lea was dazed.

He kissed her again, a quick hard kiss, and then whispered, 'I love you, Lea. I would have made it anyway. And you might as well remember that, I shall never leave you alone.'

Before Lea could form a reply, Ken picked her up and carried her towards the bed. As he lowered her to the mattress, his mouth came down on hers again, stifling any sound she might have made. Lea struggled against him, especially when he pulled away. His head lowered to her breast and he sucked her nipple gently into the heat of his mouth. Lea arched off the mattress with a harsh cry of pleasure.

Lowering his full weight onto her to keep her still, Ken trailed his mouth over her breasts, kissing the other nipple, then moving down to her ribs. Lea writhed beneath his comforting weight, loving the feel of him over her, surrounding her. Her earlier disappointment, combined with his sudden appearance and her raw emotions, left no room for anything other than need. Ken growled and his hand slid between her thighs, seeking and probing. He didn't hold back now, didn't temper his desire or his urgency. Lea moaned.

'I need you, babe. Right now.'

'Yes.'

Lea said the word mindlessly, her hips lifting into his, pressing. Sitting between her widespread legs, he looked at her. The heat in his eyes thrilled her. He was here, and he wanted her.

'Ken?'

'I am sorry, sweetheart, but I can't wait.'

Lea screamed when his mouth pressed against her sensitive flesh. His tongue touched and explored; he suckled and nipped with his sharp teeth and through it all, he held her legs wide with his rough hands. Lea had almost no time to adjust to the unfamiliar caresses before she felt her climax building. Her body arched high, pressing her closer to his mouth, closer ... She felt suspended with intense pleasure for long seconds before the feelings began to diminish.

When she slumped into the mattress, her breathing still harsh and her heart thundering against her ribs, Ken leaned back and quickly fumbled with his belt and the closure of his slacks. The zipper came down and he eased the restriction of clothing away from his erection.

Balancing on his arms above her, he positioned himself, and then gently probed against her slick folds. He made a low sound of pleasure. 'You feel so hot and wet.' He slid in an inch, placing himself, and then squeezed his eyes closed. 'Tight.'

Lea wrapped her legs around him. She loved him. And she needed him now. Ken.

He thrust forward, and in this new position, with him planted firmly between her thighs, left her helpless to counter his thrusts. The sense of being totally vulnerable to him ... feeling him so deeply inside her, stretching her ... enhanced her pleasure rather than inhibiting it. They both groaned.

When he gruffly apologized, Lea knew he had meant to be slow and gentle. But their mating had turned urgent. Unlike the lovemaking that they often indulged in, this was wild and primal, and so beautiful, she cried.

Within minutes, she came again, but it was better this time, the feelings more intense, deeper, because Ken was a part of her. She wrapped herself around him and screamed with pleasure. Ken's low growl followed, while his shoulders tensed and his hips pumped wildly. The he slumped onto her, his body limp, sated.

Lea drew her fingers up and down the long expanse of his back, solid with muscle, warm and damp from his sweat. She loved him, every big gorgeous inch of him, from his hair-rough legs to his whiskered chin. He was the most incredible man and if she could believe her good fortune, he was hers.

Smiling, she said, 'You were wrong.'

He stiffened, then carefully levered himself upward. Lea felt tears sting her eyes at his look of uncertainty. She raised her head enough to kiss him, letting her lips play lightly over his. 'You told me that you would never leave me alone ... but the fact is I can never let you go.'

Ken grinned, and then dropped his forehead to hers. 'I love you; Lea. Don't ever let me go.'

'I won't. I am too selfish and greedy, when it comes to you.'

He kissed her, long and sweet, 'I must tell you that I like your selfishness and greediness.'

'Do you still have the nightmares?' asked Ken as he rolled onto his back and drew up the covers.

'Sometimes ...,' whispered Lea drowsy with sleep. 'I haven't slept much in the past five days.'

'Come here,' said Ken as he positioned her head on his shoulder and held her close. 'Sleep tight, honey. I am right here.'

'Good night, baby,' mumbled Lea as she possessively laid her arm on his waist.

***

'Can you leave your clothes here?' asked Lea, softly as she stood at the bedroom door, watching Ken pack his bag.

'Why?' asked a confused Ken.

'I can atleast sleep in them,' said Lea shyly as she walked in and sat at the far end of the bed.

Ken leaned forward and ran his finger over her cheek. 'Shall I stay for a few more days, sweetie?'

'No, you can't, Ken. Mom will be all alone in Chicago,' said Lea as she looked at his neatly folded shirt on the bed. She ran her fingers over the stripes and whispered, 'I don't want to sleep alone at nights. The clothes will make me feel ...'

'I understand, Lea,' said Ken as he pulled Lea into a hug. 'And moreover, I won't have to carry any clothes, the next time I visit,' grinned Ken as he ruffled her hair.

'You speak as if I give you a chance to wear them,' said Lea as she looked at him with her a naughty gleam in her eyes.

'True. I bet no wife tires out her husband like you do.'

'Ah! Are you complaining, Mr. Harper?' asked Lea as she ran a finger across his cheek seductively.

'No, why would I? I am having the best time of my life.'

'Will you come next weekend?' asked Lea, hope glimmering in her heart.

'Hopefully, baby. But for that you will have to let me go now,' said Ken as he looked at his watch.

'I love you, Ken,' whispered Lea as she pressed herself against his hard, lean body.

'Love you too, Lea. Take care of yourself,' said Ken as he held her close. 'It isn't so bad, is it?' asked Ken as he held her close. 'I will be here next weekend. We can have fun like the old days.'

'I miss ...'

'... Texas,' completed Ken. 'I know and I miss it, too. Trust me, I will be back next weekend and till then, think about this,' said Ken and lowered her onto the mattress. His lips covered hers, his tongue pushing past her lips with a determination, a heat she couldn't deny. Her hands grasped his shoulders, her body arching to him as she groaned into the kiss. His lips ate at hers, his tongue plundering her mouth wickedly.

'You are mine, Lea,' murmured Ken against her mouth and placed a brief kiss on her forehead.

***

'Remember Michael?' asked Lea as she ran her soft fingers over Ken's calloused ones. 'I met him today at work,' said Lea as she snuggled against Ken's chest, watching the movie.

It had been a couple of months since Lea had been in New York. Ken visited her every weekend and upon his insistence, Lea purchased a TV and some furniture.

On hearing Michael's name, Ken moved away from her and withdrew his hand. 'That's nice,' said Ken, his voice devoid of all emotion.

'He is still the same, Ken ... A complete flirt and hitting on every single girl coming his way,' rambled on Lea, oblivious to the feelings that harbored through Ken. 'He was surprised that we got married. He ...'

'... Shall I cook dinner, tonight?' asked Ken as he stood up and walked towards the kitchen, without waiting for Lea's reply.

Ken rummaged through the refrigerator, aimlessly. Michael ... He still remembered the last time when he had lost his cool over this guy. He was still angry at himself for having treated Lea roughly that day. He mentally counted till 10 and closed the door of the fridge. He walked into the balcony and stood there looking at the lights across the buildings.

'Ken?' asked Lea softly as she stood behind him. Ken didn't seem to hear and stood looking at the city below. She moved forward and looped her arms around him, pressing herself against his back. He turned around and held Lea close. He stroked her back and dropped a kiss on her forehead.

'I am sorry,' said Lea remorsefully as she pulled away and looked at Ken. 'I didn't ...'

'... Shh ... Don't say anything,' said Ken as he kissed her cheek. 'It's not your fault.'

'Why don't you like him?' asked Lea as she looked at Ken and ran her fingers through his hair. 'I am just curious.'

'It's not about like, Lea. It's about trust. I don't trust that guy,' said Ken as he pulled Lea's hand into his and kissed her palm.

'Don't you trust me?' asked Lea as she cupped his face.

'I trust you, dammit ...,' replied Ken harshly making Lea flinch. She withdrew her hand when Ken caught it and pressed it against his heart. 'I am sorry. I didn't mean to shout. I trust you, sweetie. More than I trust myself. But ...'

'But what?' asked Lea, trying to understand his emotional turmoil.

'You know how it is. You stay here all alone ... Although you are smart,' said Ken as he gave her a smile and continued, 'but it is very easy to drift towards new ...'

'Even you stay alone, Ken. And what about Rebecca?' asked Lea as she moved away from Ken. 'She always seems to be around you. But I trust you or am I a fool to trust you, huh?'

'Rebecca is just a friend, Lea and that's why you trust me.'

'Oh yeah?' said Lea with a snide. 'She is just a friend but every time I call Mom your "just friend" seems to be hanging nearby.'

'Rebecca just drops in to say "Hello". And moreover, she is no match to Michael,' said Ken, unable to understand where the conversation was going.

'Have you seen the way Rebecca looks at you?' asked Lea, hands on her hips. 'As if she is starving and you are a juicy piece of meat,' remarked Lea, unable to control the sting in her voice.

'Lea ...,' said Ken, realizing that they were going nowhere with this argument. 'I don't care how she looks at me. She is nothing more than a friend. You, of all people, should know this.'

'Yeah, right,' said Lea with a huff. 'I need to remember that a girl and my husband are friends even if that girl has got the hots for my husband. Damn, clever wouldn't that be?'

'Baby ...'

'Don't baby me, Ken,' said Lea as Ken tried to pull her close. She moved away and continued, 'Do you know how irritating it is to know that she gets to see you every day, talk with you, see you smile, touch you and most importantly, be with you whenever she feels like? I wait for days and nights together, just to be with you for a couple of days. You don't get it ...'

'Lea,' said Ken and walked towards her. 'Even Michael gets the chance to do the same ... He even gets to flirt with you ...'

'Ken, Michael is not my friend and nor do we meet on a daily basis. Rebecca is in your home at any given time.'

'Our home, remember?' asked Ken as he tugged her hand into his.

'Yeah, our home. A home in which I never stayed for more than a few days but "just friends" drop in whenever they feel like,' said Lea as she jerked her hand away.

'Lea, you were the one who wanted to come here ...'

'Stop it, Ken,' screamed Lea as she looked at him. 'I wasn't the one who wanted to come here. I came here on your insistence,' said Lea poking a finger into his chest. 'And dammit, now you are the one who says that I ... that I wanted to come here ...,' faltered Lea and looked away, not wanting Ken to realize how badly hurt she was.

'I am sorry. I didn't mean to ...'

'You must be,' said Lea and walked away.

Ken looked at Lea's retreating form and ran a frustrated hand through his hair. Damn him! Now, she was pissed off. Ken looked at the vast expanse of the starry sky and whispered; "I wish you were here, Dad ..." He didn't understand what was wrong with him. Lea was his wife and she wasn't the kind of girl who took decisions in a huff. He knew that there wasn't anything going on between Lea and Michael but he couldn't stop being jealous. And now, Lea was angry with him because of Rebecca. They were friends and Lea knew this. He never flirted with Rebecca and he had no intention of doing it. What was wrong with them? Lea, on the other hand, spent time with that useless, flirt guy ... He shook his head in denial. He needed to put a stop to his imagination; otherwise he was going to drive himself crazy.

Ken walked into the bedroom and found Lea asleep on the bed. He sat down and looked at Lea's face. She seemed so serene and peaceful. He ran his fingers over her face and pushed back the wild strands of hair. I am sorry whispered Ken as he pressed his lips against hers. Lea whimpered and pulled his hand into hers. Ken had no go but to sleep beside her as she held onto his hand possessively. He wrapped his other arm around her waist and pulled her against his body.

***

'No ...,' whimpered Lea, the moment Ken tried to loosen her hold and get up, the next morning.

'Baby, I think you forgot about last night,' sighed Ken as he thought about the events of last night.

'Shut up and let me sleep,' murmured Lea and curled into Ken, laying her head on his shoulder.

'Let's go on a honeymoon and spend some fruitful time loving each other,' said Ken huskily as he pulled Lea into her arms and claimed her mouth for a kiss.

'Ken ...,' moaned Lea as she pulled away and cupped his chin. 'You are getting out of hand day-by-day.'

'My wife is in my arms, naked except for a piece of shirt which barely reaches her thighs,' whispered Ken and cupped her breasts, 'which sane husband can keep his hands to himself?'

'Stop it, Ken,' said Lea as she tried to stop blushing. 'Go and get the groceries,' said Lea and tried to push him out of the bed.

'I won't, Mrs. Harper,' Ken chuckled, squeezing her bottom affectionately. 'I love you,' whispered Ken as he ran his finger across her lips.

'Ken ...,' said Lea as he started unbuttoning her shirt.

'Why don't I look as good as you do in my shirt?' asked Ken as he popped open the last button and dragged the shirt along her long and slender arms.

'Because you don't love this shirt as much as I do,' whispered Lea as she removed Ken's T-shirt and hurled it across the room. 'You can't have that T-shirt back,' she said raking her nails across his chest.

'I am going to run short of them,' said Ken as he hooked his fingers into the waistband of his trousers and tugged them down. His mouth found the soft skin of her neck, and he began nibbling a path to her ear. The room went a little fuzzy around her, and she struggled to keep up with the need for oxygen. She simply couldn't breathe. Her mouth rounded in shock, and he smiled arrogantly at her as he ran a finger over her wet and hot slit. He lifted her and positioned her on the pillows in the middle of the bed then followed her down, pressing his hard body to hers. He cupped her belly lovingly then slid his hand lower, finding her most sensitive flesh.

'Ken!' she gasped as she arched into him.

Hot, breathless and aching, her body tightened as his mouth closed around one hard nipple. A sob escaped her as his fingers brushed across the tiny bundle of nerves at her center.

'I want you so much,' he whispered. 'You can't imagine how much I miss you. We are so good together.'