Because I Still Love You Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He covered her, his skin pressed to hers. He inserted one thigh between her legs and positioned himself. She wrapped her arms around him as he slowly entered her body. Even as he possessed her, he cradled her tenderly against him, taking care not to put too much of his weight on her small body. He took her to paradise, and in that moment, she felt like she was truly home. She belonged to him and him alone. Tears streamed down her cheeks, and only when she found completion in his arms did he shudder above her and slowly come to rest on her body. When he tried to move, she uttered a weak protest.

'I am too heavy,' he murmured as he settled beside her. He drew her into his arms and tucked her head underneath his chin. He ran a hand down her side and came to a rest over the curve of her hip. His fingers tightened possessively as she snuggled further into his chest.

For a long moment, they breathed in silence.

'I am sorry,' said Lea as Ken stroked her back. 'I didn't mean to say all that ...'

'Hey, it's alright,' said Ken. 'And may be you are right. I shouldn't allow Rebecca to drop in every now and then.'

'You don't have to do anything just because I want it. If you want her to be around, I guess, I will have to get used to it,' she said, her voice resigned and distant.

'Lea, you are my wife and there isn't a single thing that I would do to hurt you,' said Ken and dropped a kiss on her forehead. 'I shall ask Mom to let Rebecca know.'

'Stay back, Ken. Please ...,' pleaded Lea as she traced random patterns on his chest. 'I don't want you to go today, not after we fought so badly,' she said, her voice heavy.

'Don't worry, sweetie,' said Ken as he pressed a kiss on her forehead. 'We didn't fight that badly. And moreover, fights are healthy. It makes a relationship even stronger.'

'And who are you? The Relationship Expert?' asked Lea as she rose and looked down at him. 'How do you know this?'

'I read this somewhere. And there is one more thing,' said Ken as he pulled Lea closer, her lips just an inch away from his. 'A kiss a day keeps the divorce away,' he whispered and caught her mouth for a slow, long, deep-eating kiss.

'Ken ...,' moaned Lea as she ran her finger across his jaw. 'I think a laugh a day keeps the divorce away.'

'We laugh all the time, thanks to your wonderful sense of humor,' said Ken as he rolled Lea onto her back and looked into her eyes. 'A kiss is all we need.'

'Ken,' said Lea as he cupped her breast and sucked her nipple into his warm, hot mouth. 'Please ...'

'Please what?' asked Ken as he kissed her brow.

'Sex with you gets better and better every time,' whispered Lea and kissed his shoulder. 'And it makes impossible for me to let you go.'

'I am glad I can satisfy your needs,' said Ken as he smiled his devilishly, charming smile.

'Oh God! I must be sounding like a wanton whore,' said Lea as she sat up and clutched a nearby shirt to her naked bosom.

'Hey, what's wrong?' asked Ken as he tried to loosen the shirt from Lea's hold. 'Stop moving away,' said Ken as he pulled her into his arms.

'Let me go,' said Lea as she struggled to get away from Ken. 'I don't want you to think ...'

'Will you shut up?' thundered Ken as he rolled Lea onto her back and stretched on top of her, holding her in place. 'There are no secrets between us. We can share anything and everything, how stupid and how perverted it may sound. Dammit woman, you are my wife, not a stranger,' said Ken as he kissed her forehead. 'Shall I ask you something?'

Lea only nodded her head and ran her fingers across his perfectly chiseled face. She touched his soft lips and heard him gasp.

'Are you PMSing or something?' asked Ken, his lips moving against her fingers. She shivered as she felt his lips move against her fingers, making her remember how wonderful his mouth made her feel.

'Are you?' asked Ken as he looked into her sparkling eyes.

'Am I ... what?' asked Lea as she looked into his deep brown eyes, feeling the love that reflected in them.

'Why are you this hormonal? You fight with me, then have mind-blowing sex and now, you sound guilty. What's wrong?' asked Ken as he looked at Lea with curious eyes.

'I don't know,' said Lea and wore his shirt. 'Shall we dine outside, tonight?'

'Sure. Are you ok with me staying here for a few more days?' asked Ken as he buttoned her shirt.

'I am more than ok,' said Lea as she tied up her hair into a knot. 'I wish I could go back to Chicago,' mused Lea as she walked into the shower.

'I wish the same, Lea,' whispered Ken as he stared at the photograph of them on the nightstand.

***

'Thank you,' whispered Lea as she held onto Ken gently as he swayed them both to the gentle music in the restaurant.

'For what?' asked a surprised Ken as he looked down at her.

'For being the best husband in the world,' said Lea, her eyes sparkling with love.

'You are welcome,' said Ken as he kissed her forehead. 'Any plans for tonight?'

'Nope. Just to eat and then sleep in the wonderful and most comforting place on earth,' sighed Lea as she pressed herself close to him.

'I am not that comfortable, honey,' said Ken as he ran his hands over the arms.

'You don't know how warm, secure and loved I feel when you hold me. You are the only person who can make me forget everything else,' confessed Lea as she pulled Ken towards their table. 'I am hungry,' said Lea with a cute pout, making Ken smile.

After they sat down, Ken remarked, 'You still haven't changed,' and squeezed her hand. 'Still hungry all the time?'

'I am not hungry all the time,' argued Lea as she shot him a glare. 'Being with you drains most of my energy.'

'And why is that so?' asked Ken as he fed a morsel to Lea.

'Because you are insatiable,' said Lea as she ran her foot along his leg, under the table.

'Ah! Look who's talking. You are the one who is insatiable and right now, who's interested in playing footsie, huh?' asked Ken as he allowed Lea to have her share of fun.

'Stop talking and eat,' said Lea as she cut a small piece of meat and fed to Ken.

***

'May be this isn't such a good idea,' said Ken as he looked at their entwined hands.

They were at the airport. Lea insisted on coming to the airport to see Ken off. Ken had been reluctant at first, but Lea insisted on spending some more time with him. The couple of days that he had stayed back had been wonderful. It reminded him of the days when they were in Texas -- having fun, cooking food together, cracking stupid jokes and above all, the pleasure of being in each other's company.

'You think a lot,' muttered Lea as she laid her head on Ken's shoulder. 'I will miss you.'

'I know. And may be a little more this time,' said Ken as he withdrew his hand and wrapped his arms around her.

'I look forward to the weekends with you. I get through the week with the only hope that you will be there during the weekend,' said Lea as she looked at Ken. 'You don't know how much I appreciate your gesture,' whispered Lea softly and placed a peck on his cheek.

'Wanna come to Chicago this weekend?' asked Ken as he took her hands into his. 'Mom would love to have you for a couple of days.'

'Let me see,' said Lea as she withdrew her hand from his. 'I will have to check the work schedule.'

'Ok,' said Ken, a little disappointed.

***

Everything seemed to be working out fine between the love-birds. Ken kept visiting her every weekend. Two months turned into three and there seemed to be no problem between them whatsoever. Until ...

'Hello baby,' said Lea as she flipped off the light and settled on the bed.

'Hey sweetie,' said Ken as he snuggled deeper into the covers.

'Where are you?'

'In the bed wishing that you were beside me,' said Ken huskily.

'What are you wearing?' asked Lea as she cuddled a pillow close to her heart.

'Just a T-shirt and boxers. By the way, are you interested in phone sex?'

'I don't know,' said Lea as she thought about the preposition, 'Do you wanna know what I am wearing?'

'Sure, amuse your husband for a little while,' said Ken as he imagined Lea.

'Remember the lingerie which I purchased a month back?'

'Don't tell me you are wearing that lacy purple camisole.'

'I am,' said Lea and said seductively, 'Just a camisole.'

'Holy hell, woman,' cursed Ken as he imagined Lea in the skimpy nightwear. 'Is this a new way to torture your husband?'

'No, it isn't,' said Lea as she ran her finger over her clit. 'Isn't phone sex illegal?'

'I am sure most of what I want to do with you could be termed illegal,' he chuckled. 'Let us talk about it, Lea. Come on, tell me what you are doing to yourself? Are you using your fingers or a vibrator?'

'I don't have a vibrator.'

'Dildo?' he whispered the words heatedly. 'Are you fucking yourself, Lea? Thinking about me, how much I want you?'

'No!' She clenched the receiver in her hand, shaking her head despite the fact that her fingers had returned to her suddenly pulsing cunt.

'I did like to see you in the bed, Lea, your legs spread, your hands touching your pretty cunt, fucking yourself.'

'God, Ken,' she gasped. 'We're on the phone. This is indecent.' But her fingers were sinking into her cunt.

'What are you thinking about, Lea?' His voice was dark, hot. 'I know you are touching yourself. I know the sound of your voice when you are ready to come, and you are ready to come, baby.'

'No ...' She tried to deny the obvious truth, but she couldn't keep her breath from catching as her fingers grazed her clit once again.

'Lea,' he growled. 'Are you close, baby?' His voice deepened. 'If I were there, I did make you scream for it. I did fuck you so deep and hard you wouldn't be able to stop it. You did cum for me, Lea. Come for me now, baby. Let me hear you.'

His voice was so deep, so sensual and aroused it caused her womb to contract almost painfully. Her body bowed, her breath catching on a near sob. He brought all her darkest desires, her deepest fantasies to the forefront of her mind. It terrified her.

'Ken,' she whispered his name, wanting to deny him, but her fingers weren't listening as they stroked her clit, sank into her vagina, then moved back to repeat the action. She was so hot she could barely stand it. So horny she was on the verge of screaming for relief.

'I am stroking my cock, Lea, listening to you lay there, imagining you touching your juicy cunt, wishing I were with you, watching you fuck yourself.' His words caused her to gasp, her womb to contract painfully, her hips to surge into her plunging fingers. She tossed her head.

'Damn, Lea, I want to fuck you,' he growled, his voice rough. 'I want to be buried so deep and hard inside you you'll never forget it again. Come for me, damn you. At least let me hear what I can't have. Fuck yourself Lea, give this to me. Those aren't your fingers buried in your pussy, it's my cock. You are mine and I am going to fuck you until you scream."

Lea's orgasm ripped through her. She shuddered, whimpered, her body tightening to the point of pain before she felt her vagina explode.

'Oh God, Ken,' she cried his name, then heard his hard exclamation of pleasure, knew he was coming, knew her climax had triggered his own as well.

'Lea,' he groaned. 'Damn you, when I get hold of you I will fuck you until you can't walk.' Lea trembled at the erotic promise in his voice, the dark sensuality that terrified her, made her want to give him whatever he wanted.

'This weekend you can ...,' said Lea softly, exhausted and replete from the pleasure.

'I am sorry,' whispered Ken, mentally kicking himself for forgetting the most important issue.

'What happened?'

'I have a meeting to attend this weekend. I thought of asking Mom to go but ...'

'... Can't you come for atleast a day?' asked Lea, her desperation visible in her voice.

'Lea, I am not sure and I don't want to build your hopes,' said Ken apologetically, knowing that Lea was going to be really disappointed. 'But I will be there next weekend.'

'Ok,' said Lea as she curled into the covers, as she imagined spending the weekend alone.

'Baby, please don't be sad,' pleaded Ken. 'I will make it up to you. I promise.'

'It's alright, Ken.'

'Why don't you come here? We can have fun like the old times.'

'I don't know. The work seems to be mounting here more and more.'

'Come on, Lea, surely there are people who can handle your work for a couple of days,' reasoned Ken. 'Come here, baby. I miss you.'

'I miss you too, Ken,' said Lea as she ran her fingers over their photo on the nightstand. 'But try to understand ...'

'What shall I understand?' asked Ken, hurt and disappointed. 'Shall I understand that I can move mountains to be with you, while you, on the other hand, don't want to move a few files and be here?'

'Ken,' said Lea, softly. 'I am sorry. But you don't know how it is over here ... There are people who ...'

'Lea, I miss you and I wanna be with you. Doesn't that count for something?'

'Had it been feasible, I would have come. Try to ...'

'It's late. May be we should sleep. Good night,' and with that Ken ended the call.

Lea looked at the phone and flung it to the far end of the bed. Dammit! Why didn't Ken understand how tight her schedule had become since last week? She rolled onto her back and looked at the ceiling above, reminiscing the days they had spent in Texas.

***

'What's wrong with us?' asked Ken as soon as Lea picked up the phone.

It was two weeks since Ken had been to New York. After their last call, the conversations hardly lasted a couple of minutes.

'Nothing,' said Lea as she plopped on the couch in her living room.

'I am coming tomorrow,' and before Lea could say anything he continued, 'And don't try to talk me out of it. Make sure you are free, otherwise I will have to tie you to the bed.'

'Ken, I would love to be tied to the bed,' said Lea seductively. 'I am busy, Ken. It's the middle of the week for God's sake.'

'I don't give a damn how busy you are,' said Ken as he ran a frustrated hand through his hair. 'I wanna be with my wife and I will make sure I am.'

Before Lea could reply, Ken shut the phone and looked at his Mom watching him.

'What's wrong, Ken?' asked Caitlyn as she looked at her harried son.

'Marriage troubles,' said Ken with a wry smile. 'Nothing that I can't handle,' he added.

'Want some help or advice?'

'No, Mom,' said Ken as he looked at his mother. 'I will let you know if situation turns out to be really bad.'

'Ken, Lea is a good girl,' said Caitlyn as she walked into the kitchen. 'She loves you. I have seen it in her eyes.'

'Yeah, Mom, I know,' whispered Ken as he looked at their wedding photo on the wall.

***

'What are you doing here?' asked Lea as she opened her door.

'I told you I would be coming,' said Ken as he walked inside.

'But ...'

'You seem to be going outside,' said Ken as he looked at Lea. 'A date?' asked Ken with a cheesy smile.

'I wish it were a date,' winked Lea as she walked into the bedroom. 'It's the company annual party,' she said fixing her earrings. 'They insisted me to be present.'

'Ok,' said Ken as he walked into the living room.

"Feels damn good, doesn't it?" he asked himself as he sat on the couch and switched on the remote. He stared at the screen, lost in his thoughts. What was happening with them? What had changed between them? He still loved her and as far as he knew, she still loved him. Or maybe she didn't love him anymore? He shuddered as the last thought ran through his mind. Maybe things were bound to change when people get married. Every time he took a step to move forward, Lea seemed to be taking 10 steps back.

Lea walked into the living room and settled on the couch beside Ken. She glanced at the screen cursorily and looked at the watch. She looked at Ken who was staring at the screen blankly, oblivious to her presence. She switched off the television and moved closer to him.

'Ken?' she asked but Ken didn't seem to hear.

She knew that Ken was worried about their future. But she had no go but to attend the party. Her boss had insisted that she come and she couldn't deny him. She knew that Ken would be coming and she wanted to spend quality time with him. But fate had something else planned for them ...

'Ken,' said Lea as she laid her hand on his shoulder. 'How do I look?' she asked.

Ken was pulled out of his reverie and looked at his angel sitting beside him. She seemed to be looking at him apprehensively, as if waiting for an answer. But he didn't know the question.

'Sorry, what did you ask?' asked Ken as he turned towards her.

Lea got up and stood before him. 'How do I look?' she asked as she twirled around.

Wearing a burgundy off-shoulder long gown, Lea looked hot. Her hair was knotted into a French bun and a few wild strands had escaped, which teased her long slender neck. The pearl necklace which she wore only accentuated her features. Her blue sparkling eyes were more prominent, thanks to the mascara. Her lips taunted him as they looked even more kissable due to the lip gloss. Her strappy silver shoes made her look elegant and graceful. Ken looked at his wife, who seemed to be intently waiting for his opinion.

'Pretty and beautiful, as usual,' said Ken and patted at the empty space beside him. 'Come here.'

'Ken, don't do ...' and before Lea could complete, Ken pulled her into his arms and held her close, inhaling her scent.

'Don't do what?' asked Ken huskily as he ran his fingers across her collarbone, eliciting goose-bumps.

'Baby, don't spoil my hair. It took me an hour to set it right,' she said as she snuggled closer to Ken, absorbing his heat. 'I gotta go, baby,' whispered Lea as she looked at the watch.

'Who is your man for the evening?' asked Ken as he watched Lea rush into the bedroom to check her appearance one last time.

'I wanted to go alone, but ...'

'But?' prompted Ken as he leaned against the door frame and waited for Lea's answer.

'Michael asked me if I wanted to go with him,' said Lea as she walked into the living room. 'It seems like he ran short of his share of women.'

'And you agreed to go. Just like that?' asked Ken, trying to control his temper.

'Come on, Ken,' said Lea as she stood before him, her hands on her hips. 'Be a sport and let me have fun.'

'Yeah, right,' said Ken as he walked towards the couch and settled down. 'Have fun,' he said and gave her a small wave.

'I will try to be back soon,' said Lea as she walked towards the door. 'The food is in the kitchen. Love you,' and with that she was gone.

Be a sport, my foot muttered Ken as he looked at the screen. His wife was spending the evening with another guy and he was supposed to be a sport. He laid back against the couch and let the exhaustion take over.

***

Ken woke up to the sensation of something warm and smooth glide over his cock. Maybe he was dreaming. Then he felt a hand cup his balls and stroke them. He opened his eyes to the most beautiful sight. Lea was on her knees before him, his cock in her mouth, her hand stroking his testicles. He ran his hand over her face and stroked her jaw. She was wearing his shirt and he knew that she was naked beneath it.

'Lea ...,' moaned Ken as she grazed his cock with her teeth. 'Come here,' he said as he tried to pull her up.

Lea shook her head and resumed torturing Ken. Oh hell, his girl had a wonderful mouth. She licked him, and then took him into her mouth, her hand and her lips working in tandem as she built up a rhythm, her tongue swirling around the aching, engorged head, catching him right where he was most sensitive.

'Oh, angel. God, yeah!' He muttered something incoherent, caught her hair, and held it aside so that he could watch, the sight of her devouring him nearly sending him over the edge.