Because I Still Love You Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken fought to hold his hips still, but she seemed to understand what he needed, going faster, increasing the pressure, until his body shook, his groin throbbing, the ache almost unbearable. Then his balls drew tight and ...

'Yes, Lea. Baby. I am going to come now. Take me, Lea.' He powered in, his moan deep and hard as his cock suddenly exploded. Thick and hot, his seed shot into her mouth as his body jerked with the pleasure she knew was washing over him. She continued to suckle Ken's flesh, drawing the last drop of his tangy seed from the tip as he stroked her hair.

'Perfect.' Ken pulled back from her, his cock still hard, leaving her suckling mouth reluctantly.

Perspiration coated his body. His eyes were dark, his face flushed, his lips heavy with sensuality as his hands went to her breasts. She took his face between her palms, forced him to meet her gaze.

'I love you, Mr. Ken Harper. I am sorry I haven't been a good wife to you.' Ken tried to speak but Lea placed a finger on his lips and continued, 'Whatever happened in the past two weeks can't be undone but I will try everything possible to be with you and love you in the way, you deserve to be loved.'

Breath left Ken's lungs in a rush. He stared at her, wondering if he was dreaming. 'I am not worth ...'

'We'll take it slow.' She drew his face down and kissed him. 'One day at a time.' She kissed him again. 'One hour at a time.' Again she kissed him. 'One kiss at a time.' Ken closed his eyes, gave himself over to her kisses, fairly certain he was too dead inside, too empty, too wrung out for what she seemed to have in mind. But her mouth was sweet, her tongue insistent.

Heat. A spark. Desire kindled.

Ken opened his mouth to her, let her shape the kiss, her lips never leaving his, even when her clever hand slid to his cock and stroked him to life. Then she shrugged out of the shirt, climbed onto his lap, and settled herself over him, her gaze holding his as she took him inside her. Mingled moans. Burning need.

Ken's heart pounded, from desire, life surging hot and strong through his veins, his breathing hard and fast, and every nerve ending in his body alive. His tripping pulse. Her cries. A quicksilver rush of bliss. And Ken was reborn inside her. She sank against him, out of breath, boneless, and he held her, kissing her hair, stroking the silk of her skin, breathing her scent. Then he lifted her into his arms, carried her to the bed, lay down beside her -- and fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

***

Ken woke the next morning to find Lea curled up against him, her head resting on his chest, one of her legs tucked between his. The sheets were tangled around their legs, leaving the creamy curve of her hip bare. He watched her sleep, his body relaxed and his mind blissfully empty.

A part of him hated himself for allowing her a free rein and giving her a chance to do as she pleased. This time he had decided to have a talk with her, give her a stern warning. But Lea wanted him, loved him; her love evident in her eyes, the way in which she had looked at him, when she caught his face and spoke the words.

He stroked her hair, made room for her when she snuggled deeper into his chest, cherishing the feel of her soft body against his. And for a moment he let himself imagine that this was how everyday of his life began if they stayed together -- with her sleeping naked beside him, the scent of sex still lingering on their skin, a feeling of contentment inside him. They did get up, make love in the shower, have breakfast together, and kiss each other goodbye, the home of food getting them through the day.

Lea mumbled something in her sleep and laid her hand possessively over his waist. He looked down at her beautiful face, a tangled knot of emotions swelling inside his chest -- longing, protectiveness, doubt, possessiveness and love. He held her tighter, the feel of her precious. And for a time, he lay there, listening to her breathe, inhaling the stillness, wishing he could stay like this forever.

***

Lea woke to the delicious feeling of kisses trailing down her back, Ken's big hand caressing the bare curve of her hip. 'Mmm.'

'You are finally awake.' His hand slid in delicious circles upwards along her side and around front to cup her breast. His skilled finger teased her nipple, pinched it, and tugged it, his touch sending sparks deep into her belly. 'Good.'

She could smell on his minty breath that he had already been up and had brushed his teeth. She wanted to do the same. Reluctantly, she drew away. 'Hold that thought.'

She climbed out of bed, walked naked into the beautiful marble bathroom, the tiles cool against her feet. She grabbed her toothbrush and quickly brushed, holding her hair back as she rinsed her mouth. She finished, set her toothbrush aside, the turned towards the door -- and froze.

Ken, naked, stood in the doorway, his gaze sliding intimately over her, his erection standing against his belly, his testicles hanging full and heavy beneath. There was something deeply primal about his aroused body, about the heat in his eyes, about the way he watched her.

Ken walked slowly towards her. 'Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?'

Lea met him halfway, rose on her tiptoes, and kissed him, her arms sliding behind his neck. He groaned, his tongue greeting hers. And then she got an idea -- a silly, naughty, exciting idea.

Suppressing her own laughter, she deliberately turned them in a slow motion waltz until her back was towards the door. Slowly, she stepped back from him, smiled up at him from beneath her eyelashes -- then turned and ran. She dashed towards the bed, jumped in, and scuttled to the far side, looking back to find him watching her, a predatory gleam in his eyes now. Excitement shivered through her, the thrill of being pursued making her pulse trip.

'Where do you think you are going?' asked Ken as he walked in slow strides towards her, his muscles shifting. 'You can't get away from me. You know that, don't you?'

Quashing the giggle that welled up inside her, she drew back against the headboard, curling her legs beneath her, covering her bare breasts with her hands, her heart pounding harder as he drew near.

'Why are you covering yourself?' Ken stopped at the edge of the bed. 'I am going to see it all, touch it all, tongue it all and taste it all. I am going to do whatever I want with your sweet body, and there's nothing you can do to stop me.'

Then he lowered himself on one knew on the mattress. With a squeal, Lea leapt from the bed, but she didn't make it far. A strong arm caught her around her waist and drew her back onto the bed. She fought just hard enough to make him use his strength, turning onto her belly, trying to crawl away.

'You think you will stop me?' Ken laughed -- a dark masculine sound. 'Save your strength, sweetie. You are going to need it.'

His weight pinned her to the bed. Powerful thighs pressed against her hips as he straddled her from behind, forcing her legs tightly together. He caught her wrists, drew her arms behind her back, one of his hands holding them there while the other gasped one of her buttocks, spreading her, exposing her to his view.

It was a position of utter submission, one that gave him total power over her and left her no means to resist. But she wasn't willing to surrender yet. She twisted and writhed, the thrill of being overpowered more arousing than she could have imagined. Then she felt the head of his cock rub between her labia and thrust deep, his groan drowning out the sound of her whimper.

With her legs held together like this, there seemed to be no room inside her. She could feel every inch of his steel-hard cock as he moved, from the engorged head that almost touched her cervix, to the thick base that stretched and stroked her sensitive entrance, to the taut skin of his testicles as they brushed her labia.

Lea moaned, bit a pillow; lost in the heat of these intense, new sensations. She had never believed all that G-spot hype, never believed that a woman could climax through penetration alone. But now she knew she had been wrong, his thrusts caressing some secret place inside her, the ache unbearable and sweet. She whimpered and panted into the pillow, desperate for release. She wanted to raise her bottom, to spread her legs, to do something to bring the sweet torment to an end, but she didn't move. Helpless to do anything but take him, she was left hanging on the edge of an orgasm that seemed to hiver just beyond her reach.

Then, when it seemed she could take no more, the tension inside her drew to its full height like a great shimmering wave and crashed over her, carrying her helplessly along as it surged through her, drowning her in pleasure. She cried out, arching back, Ken's strokes making her pleasure last until she lay, weak and panting, her face against a pillow.

Ken released her wrists and withdrew from her, pressing kisses along her back. Then gently he turned her onto her back, catching her legs and settling himself between them. It was then she realized he hadn't come yet, his erection lying hard against her. He smoothed the hair off her face, his gaze travelling over her features. For a moment, she thought he had something to tell her. But when at last he spoke, it was only to say her name. 'Lea'

He adjusted his hips, nudged himself slowly inside her, and the pleasure began again. But this time, he took it slowly, his gaze never leaving her face, as he brought her to a second shattering climax, his groans mingling with her cries as he at last claimed his own release.

***

Afterward, they took a long, hot shower together, getting water all over the floor, Ken feeling more alive and more at peace with himself. While Lea dressed and made breakfast, he checked with his mother, just to make sure that everything was hunky-dory and just, in case his mother needed him. He informed her that he would be back in a couple of days and in case, there was an emergency, she was to inform him ASAP.

Ken found Lea setting the table, the scent of her cooking making his mouth water. She was wearing a short denim skirt that showed off her long legs, together with a lacy V-neck tank top that made the most of her beautiful breasts, her dark hair still damp, and her sweet face free of make-up. She glanced up and smiled, those adorable dimples appearing in her cheeks.

'Hungry?' she asked, as she took her fill of him.

He held her gaze, grinned. 'Starving.'

Her cheeks flushed pink. 'I know you like eggs Benedict. I made pancakes and fresh coffee.'

'Mmm.' He sat, unable to take his gaze off her while she poured the coffee then sat across from him.

Ken took a bite of the eggs and another. 'Delicious.'

She smiled, pleased at his compliment. 'I am glad you like it.'

Ken washed the last bite of eggs down with a gulp of strong black coffee, and then walked towards Lea. He sat down in the chair adjacent to her, drew his chair closer to hers. Lea looked at him, curious. He tugged Lea's hand into his and looked into her sparkling blue eyes. 'Shall I feed you?' he asked, reaching for the fork.

'Ken, I can eat ...,' But before she could complete, Ken placed a finger on her lips, silencing her.

'Come here,' he said as he maneuvered Lea into his lap and forked a small piece of the egg. 'Here,' he said as he brought the fork closer to her mouth.

Lea opened her mouth and took the bite, loving the attention which Ken showered on her. She ran her fingers through his hair, relishing the feel of it. 'You will make a really good father,' said Lea as Ken fed her another morsel.

Ken looked at her, bewildered by her sudden declaration. He grinned as he looked at Lea, who seemed to be waiting for his reaction. 'Is this your way of telling me that we should try for kids or are you already ...?'

He allowed the question to hang in the air. Lea seemed to be taking her time in considering her options and finally spoke.

'It's not my way of telling you anything, mister. I just have a gut feeling that you will make an excellent father. I want more time with you. Kids can wait and by the way, we are too young to be have kids, aren't we?' she asked, cocking her head and flashing him a smile.

'Yes, we are,' said Ken with his crooked smile. 'Come back to Chicago with me,' he said, taking her hand into his. 'I can't stay away from you anymore. '

'Ken, I can't leave everything and come with you,' said Lea as she got up and sat on the chair adjacent to his. 'I have a career here. I can't throw it away. I worked really hard to be, where I am right now. And I would never ever give it up.'

'Lea ...,' said Ken softly as he ran his finger over her cheek. 'I understand, baby. But can't you come home this weekend? You aren't that busy, are you?'

'I am busy, Ken. Just because I am here with you, right now, doesn't mean that I am free.' She got up and started clearing the dishes.

Ken looked at Lea who seemed to be at ease with her decision. She didn't want to leave New York, come what may. It looked like he was the only one who wanted to be with her ...

'May be we should have never married,' said Ken as he looked at Lea. 'I think it would have been much better that way.'

'What the hell, Ken? What's wrong with you?' asked Lea as she stood before him, her eyes dark with anger.

'What's wrong with you, Lea?' asked Ken as he stood before her. 'You are not my Lea; you are not the girl whom I loved. My Lea always wanted to be with me. You don't even want to come home for a couple of days.'

'I am busy, Ken. Try to ...'

'Try to what, Lea?' flared Ken. 'Try to understand that you are busy with your damn office or try to understand that you have time to go and attend stupid parties but are too busy to spend a couple of days with your husband? What shall I understand, dammit?'

'Ken ...it's not like that ...' said Lea as she tried to move closer.

'No, stay where you are,' said Ken and moved back a few steps. 'Don't you dare use your seductive charms and dodge the issue.'

'Ken, that's enough,' said Lea, holding onto her temper.

'No, it's not enough, baby,' said Ken, his voice thick with sarcasm. 'You don't love me. I was a fool to believe that you loved me. You need me only to satisfy your sexual needs and nothing else. Do you think I am your boy toy? I am your husband, Lea. And don't you fucking forget this.' Ken shot her one glance and walked towards the front door.

He paused and turned around, making sure she knew how serious he was. 'Don't try to call me. If you want to be my wife and my Lea, it's high time that you moved your ass home. Take care,' and with that he opened the door, walked out and slammed the door shut.

***

To be continued ...

Feedback and comments are welcome.