Because I Wanted It

Story Info
Hot NSA sex in public.
4.7k words
4.15
24.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was everything I wanted.

I came to his office dressed conservatively, except for the fact that I wasn't wearing panties. My skirt was professional but there was a long slit up the back to give him access. His secretary let me in and he greeted me at the door, gently kissing my cheek.

"You have a call in fifteen minutes," she reminded him, glancing at me curiously.

"Just go ahead and put it straight through when it comes," he said. She nodded and turned to go. "Oh, and Rebecca -- don't pull the door closed all the way, just leave it open a crack.

Once she was out of the office he walked up behind me. My stomach was in knots and my whole body felt electric -- my hands shaking ever so slightly. He moved my hair off my neck and I could feel his breath by my ear. I titled my head instinctually and his lips found the hollow of my collar bone. I could smell his cologne, fresh and clean, and even his lips on me felt strong. A small hum vibrated in the back of my throat as his teeth grazed me skin.

I was soaking.

He pressed himself closer to me and I could feel his cock hard against my ass.

"I've been stroking it since I got in this morning," he said into my ear. "And I'm going to use it to tease your pussy."

I whimpered.

"I made it hard for you -- stroked it until the tip was purple and dripping."

My mouth watered, and I pressed back against him, yearning for his mouth on my neck, his cock against me. He laughed, low in his throat, the same laugh that had made me turn my head in that white collar bar when I heard it down the bar.

That was a week ago.

I was two months out of a ten year relationship with a woman. For the last three, I'd been dreaming of cock.

Don't get me wrong, I love women. I loved how my lover fucked me, and I'd be with women again. But I'd been wanting a man, a man like I'd never had, like I never wanted to date or fall in love with. A man who'd take up too much space in a relationship and give back too little. I wanted a man who knew how to fuck to make me beg for it and then fuck me senseless. To submit to every fantasy I'd ever had but make it seem like they were all his idea. I wanted to man who would know what I wanted and give it to me exactly how I wanted it and be delighted.

So I was out trolling, thinned out, waxed, made up, and dressed like a straight girl. I heard his laugh and looked up and looked over. I saw him and he saw me seeing and looked right back and I thought, yes, all right, here we are.

It had happened to me before, that kind of look in a bar. Only this time I was ready. Only this time I knew what I wanted. And this time, I was going to get it.

He was with another man, a co-worker it seemed. When the couple sitting between our bar stools left, they moved over, natural as could be. His buddy went for it, chatting me up -- the perfect wing man as he took me in. He laughed at my jokes, eyed me up and down like the piece of meat I wanted to be. His friend disappeared to the restroom and we moved closer.

Like magnets, I thought.

He stared at me like he couldn't get enough, like I was the first piece of good news he'd gotten after a very bad week.

I leaned into him, examining his watch, then looked right up into his face.

"I want to fuck."

"Of course." He glanced at his watch, then surveyed the room -- full of other men just like him but not like him, no not at all, not like him. I stood close, smelled the cologne on him, looked at his clean square fingers, and pictured his cock. His shirt was white and impossible clean and crisp, a button undone and his tie loosened. I would want to sit on the granite counter top that surely graced his kitchen and pull him toward me by that tie and feel his cock get hard while he stood between my legs.

"I can't stop thinking about your cock." He was listening, closely, his whole body attuned to mine. I followed his gaze and saw his buddy making his way back across the room.

Placing his hand on me back, he leaned toward my ear, said "You'll go to the ladies room. Don't lock the door. Take your panties off, sit on the edge of the counter, and spread your legs so I can see your wet cunt when I walk in." I said nothing but arched into his touch like a cat in heat and hummed in the back of my throat.

He gestured to his friend, then ordered another two beers and a drink for me. I perched back on my seat, imagining that the slick between my legs would make me slide off onto the floor. His friend came back, picked up the banter, drank from his foamy beer. I sipped my gin and tonic, the fiz, the sweet, the sharp lime.

And then Micah - yes, Micah, like rock, like a man -- asked me if I'd like to eat with them, and looked into my eyes, and I said "Oh yes, I'd love to. Let me just run to the ladies room while you two get a table."

I made my way slowly through the room. I thought my knees would shake but I was steady and calm. I left the door unlocked, pulled down my panties that caught on the heel of my shoe, and then threw them in the trash. I never wanted to wear panties again.

I hitched up my skirt, slid backward on the counter next to the sink, the stone cold under my hot skin, which was so hot, yes, so hot and wet, so wet, left a trail on that spotless counter waiting, desperate, wanting. My back pressed against the mirror.

I didn't want to touch my clit, wasn't even tempted. I only wanted Micah.

The door clicked open and he was undoing his belt and he pulled out his cock. No condom in sight.

"I'm clean."

"I don't care. I don't care." I didn't care. Caring didn't exist. "I'm clean." I didn't care, didn't care.

"Not for long. Unbutton your top and take out your tits."

"I don't want—"

"I want." I looked into his eyes as I undid the buttons one by one, no hesitation, no stumbling, and I was undone right in front of me, my tits spilling out of my black lace bra and I grabbed that fucking tie right there in that bathroom with its elegant lighting and pulled him right up to me. His hands reached around me, cupped my bare ass and slid me right to the edge of the counter -- and he was so fucking strong, like I was nothing, a sack of groceries, all 180 meaty pounds of me, and he muscled me forward and titled me back so my pussy was spread and waiting and he took his cock in his hand, and that, that there just undid me. He held it like a gun like a tool that he knew just how to use and it was big and thick and hard, all the way hard, no fucking around with blow jobs and waiting and he stood tall and over me, that cock looking down at me, and he took that big tool that he knew how to use and brought the head, that big swollen head, right to my wet wet wet cunt and put it right at the entrance of me.

His cock was at the entrance of my pussy but it wasn't sitting there, it was like this live thing, and even from just that I knew it was everything I wanted -- a big hard cockhead with a big ridge and he nudged me there so I moaned. He held his cock in his hand, ran it up the length of my cunt, teased my clit for just a moment, then put the head right back at the entrance to my pussy and I felt so tight as he teased me, nudging it in and out right at that place that my lover used to work with her fingers after she learned what I wanted after months, after years, and he just worked me.

Then without a word, he pulled me up, turned me round, bent me over and spread my legs and put that cock right back there. I moved back against him but he kept me right there balanced on the head. Not for me, though, for him. I could see us in the mirror, my tits hanging out and my face red and him, calm and composed and watching us both, and then he fucked me. He found his rhythm, then grabbed me by the hips and lifted me to just the right angle for him to fuck me, held me on my tiptoes and made my pussy his fuck toy. He was grunted, looking into my eyes in the mirror.

"Come now." And I squeezed my cunt around the ridge of his cock head while he held it just at the entrance to my cunt and I came gasping and then he went back to fucking me, hard and fast, slamming me into the counter and came inside me without asking and I wanted it, just like that.

He stepped back, and I turned around and bent to my knees and sucked the taste of my wet pussy and his drippings off his cock and then he pulled me right back up and shoved me against the wall and kissed me hard with his hands on my ass, hard.

He buttoned me up and straightened my skirt but he didn't put his cock away, just stood looking at me and I reached out desperate, cupped his balls, held his dick that was still half hard.

"I want more."

"I sent Daniel home," he said, moving backward against the door, leading me, because I couldn't let go of that cock. "But we'll have dinner." He sighed as his cock began hardening again in my grasp. "Yes, rub my balls." He ran a hand through my hair. "I will order your food and your drink and you will play with my cock under the table until I come."

"And you won't let anyone know," I whispered. I slipped a hand into my pussy and used the wetness on my fingers on his cock, all the while holding his balls and cupping and squeezing.

"That's right," he said smiling. Because he fucked and came like it was his due, like it was his job and he was very good at his job.

He wrapped one strong arm around me, just below my tits, pulled me tight to him. I reached my hands back to his hips and ground my ass slowly against his cock. He slipped his hardness right up against the crack of my ass, and I moaned. He disentangled himself and moved toward his desk. I walked to the wall of windows behind his desk, pressed my back up against it with my legs spread to brace myself, and shook off the jacket of my suit onto the floor. I unbuttoned my shirt halfway, revealing a lace bra that barely held my tits in. He was leaning against his desk, watching me but detached. I moved my hands to my breasts, found my hard nipples inside my bra and played with them.

"Stay," he said. Then he turned to his desk and cleared papers and his computer out of the way. He hung his jacket on a hook on the wall and the sight of his neck in that white collared shirt made me ache. He came toward me, pressed me hard against the glass and buried his face in my neck, sucking and biting. He ripped my breasts out of my bra, bringing his mouth to one nipple while his hand twisted the barbell in the other. I panted and rocked my hips as he bit my nipple, gently, than harder. He lifted his head and kissed me, pressed close so I could feel the hard muscles of his body. I'd worried that fucking someone with such a flat stomach would make me self-conscious but I loved it.

Eventually he came up for air, checked his watch, grinned, and glanced from me to the desk. I walked over and stood facing it. He came up behind me and hitched up my skirt, then pressed my shoulders lightly so I knew to bend over, raise myself up, and lie face down. He sat down behind me rubbed his hands over my ass before giving it a sharp smack.

I felt dazed and hypnotized, desperate and wet. When the phone rang I started but he didn't react, just kept rubbing his big hands over my ass, like he was soothing a skittish animal. On the third ring, he pressed the button for speaker phone.

"John," he said, "right on time." I heard the chink of his belt as he undid it, then a muffled zip.

"Micah -- thanks again for fitting me in."

"Not a problem. I've only got thirty minutes so let's get going." I heard him shuffle some papers as the man on the speaker phone began talking. Then I felt the tip of his cock on my closed pussy lips and sighed. I felt him lean forward, reach his hand under me and twist my right nipple sharply. A warning -- shut your fucking mouth, you slut. I closed my mouth, breathed in through my nose and tilted my ass up toward him.

"Nope, nope, I'm with you -- just grabbing a copy of that report," he said to the voice on the speaker phone. He put his cock back against my cunt, moving the bare tip up and down the leaking crevice of my cunt. He didn't move forward at all, keeping just the very tip at the threshold of my pussy as he moved his cock slowly up and down, up and down.

For a few minutes, I listened to the back and forth of their voices. His voice was relaxed and steady, even bored, as he worked his thick cock against me. Through the crack in the door I heard snippets of his assistant's conversation, but slowly, all the sounds fell away except the occasional wet voice of my cunt.

My lips began to spread, opening up for his cock, and slowly, very slow, I felt him give me a bit more of the head as he probed my inner lips. He rubbed it back and force against my clit, then placed the head at the entrance to my cunt. I felt the hand that wasn't on his cock on my hip with a barely noticeable pressure toward him and I responded by rocking my hips back just a fraction of an inch, and as he shifted the pressure, all the way forward again. His fingers were splayed out on my hip, pulling lightly toward him and then pressing me back with his palm. I knew I was moving incrementally closer but not enough so that I could feel what I wanted, the thick ridge at the base of his head. After a few minutes, he slowed my movement, leaned back in his chair, and slapped my open pussy lightly with his cock. He placed its length along my whole cunt and I knew to move, ever so slightly, up and down.

I had to bite my lip to keep silent when I heard his chair creak backward. He stood and his cock bobbed against my ass. He leaned forward on top of me, his slippery cock moving between my ass cheeks, and pressed his mouth to my ear.

"Good girl." His voice was barely audible. Standing, "Yes John, I hear you but I don't have it in front of me. Can you read through those first two paragraphs again?" As the voice slipped into monotony, he began whispering in my ear again. "My cock is so hard you little cock tease. You dirty slut, you're begging to be fucked." He stood again, walked around to face me with his dick in his hand. He held it to my face, showed me the straining purple head with a clear bubble of precum glistening on the tip. I opened my mouth and he let me taste it. I sucked the head greedily and he moved his hips into me.

The voice on the speaker stopped and he resumed his conversation with his dick in my mouth. Easy, natural. How long had it been, I wondered? How much longer until he fucked me. Anticipating what I guessed he showed me his watch. Fuck, only ten minutes.

Removing his cock from my mouth, he returned to his seat and put his cock head back on my pussy. He pushed almost the whole head into my cunt and nudged it back and forth, back and forth. I started to move but he stilled me, keeping me poised on the head of his cock.

He went back to moving its length against me and I thought I might weep from desperation. He knew me though, and when he brought the tip back to my pussy he pushed the whole head in. I felt my cunt close hungrily around it, tightening around that thick bulb.

I could feel his body changing, shifting from teasing me to being teased. He'd been keeping his cock hard for hours now so that I would get to feel this change. He was a controlled lover, but there was a certain point where his cock took over. The point of this game, of course, was that he would orchestrate his own desperation. He got to tease me however he wanted, make me come five times or none, but he couldn't come until the whole thirty minute call was over.

He paused in his movements, asked a question to the voice on the speaker, and when it spoke back, he hit the mute button.

"Tell me how much you want it." That desperate strain was in his voice.

"Almost as much as you do," I said throatily. "Do you like this game?" He was pushing his cock further into me, past the head. "Uh uh uh," I said laughing.

"Fuck," he gasped. He stepped away from me and I knew he'd almost come just then.

"Don't you dare, don't you fucking dare. You put that cock back in my cunt this instant," I hissed, opening my mouth to continue but he'd hit the button again and started speaking, just as he entered me again. He was standing now, hit the button again.

"Cup your balls," I commanded firmly. "Squeeze those big pulsing balls, wrap your fingers around the base of your cock so you don't come, and get it back in me." He hit the button again, moved his hand from my hip, and I felt his body relax just a fraction. Then his cock head was in me again. He was still but he didn't stop me when I began rocking back and forth to make the thick ridge of his cock nudge again and again and again against the entrance to my pussy.

"All right then," I heard him say, just as he began pushing into me again. "I'll expect that around 3 this afternoon?" Anyone but a practiced listener wouldn't note the strain in his voice. The speaker kept talking, though, instead of ending the call, but Micah didn't seem to care. He brought both hands to my hips to hold me in placed and started fucking me in earnest, long deep strokes followed by a violent staccato burst of thrusts that felt incredible.

"I hear you, I hear you," he said, pulling his dick all the way out and slapping it against my ass, then back, deep into my pussy. His balls were swinging now, slapping my twat and I was goddamnfuckingsure he would go incredible hulk if the moron on the end of the line didn't end call.

I heard an electronic click but he was already gone and didn't know didn't care. His hands left my hips but I kept them absolutely still, preserving his motion, as he rolled up his sleeves, loosened his tie, adjusted his balls and laughed.

"Oh fuck yes," he groaned, bringing his hands back to my hips.

"Just like I wanted," I panted smugly. "You want it, even more than I want it, you need this cunt right now." He slapped my ass hard but it was an affectionate gesture, grateful. "Yes again," I demanded, and hit me harder this time. Then, keeping one hand on my hips to steady them as his thrusts grew harder and faster, he leaned forward, placed his hand on the back of my neck, slid his fingers up into my hair, grasping near the roots and tugged hard in rhythm with his thrusts.

I'd broken through the control and he was murmuring little grunts of pleasure while he fucked me, his breath short and sharp.

"I love it I love it -- that big cock, no other cock, that big wet cock," I rambled senselessly and I approached my orgasm.

His pace increased and he gave my hair one last sharp pull in line with the thrust that sent me over the edge before he grabbed my hips in lifted me for a violent jackhammer of fucking.

"Oh god yes, oh fuck yes, yeah I'm gonna come."

"I want you to fill me up, I want to feel that cock spurt," I begged.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, here it is, I'm gonna come." I felt him shoot once and then again inside me as he let out a long, low groan. He leaned his weight against me and I felt good inside the study body that bore it. He kept his softening cock inside me as his breathing slowed, then grabbed my right leg at the knee. I knew what he wanted and rested my weight on the desk as he turned me over onto my back, all with his half-hard dick still just inside me. He knew I loved the feel of a cock inside my pussy after a fuck so he stood there and let me feel it while my fingers traveled up over my face and through my hair and down to my hard, aching nipples. He watched me and I felt like he knew how I felt, bombed out of my mind, skin sparking and shivering with pleasure. As my fingers ceased their wrestles scrambling and locked onto my nipples he slid his cock out of me, unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. Then he slid my body so I lay lengthwise on the desk and climbed on top of me, settling his half-hard dick along my pussy.

He kissed me then and I didn't mind. His lips roved over my face and neck and I twined my arms around his back, tracing my finger nails lightly over his warm skin. He unexpectedly tender after the first fuck of the day, and though I usually wasn't interested in it, I'd come to delight in the sweetness. As his lips moved, his body began to pulse so that his cock rubbed against my pussy and I couldn't help smiling in anticipation. He was getting hard again, fast, his movements becoming harder and more purposeful. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he moved to his knees so he could better control his motion.

12