Because I'm Your Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,026 Followers

"Uh, well... Thanks, Kara, really," I mumbled, sounding like the perfect loser, no doubt, "but I kinda do have other plans already." I was so flustered that I barely heard Lily's footsteps as she descended the stairs and neared the couch. Finally feeling her presence right behind me, I awkwardly ended the call. "Listen, Kara, I gotta go now. Let me call you back, okay? Bye."

I felt very weird as I turned to face Lily. When I saw her, I felt even weirder.

She was wearing her big fluffy white bathrobe. She was barefoot and I noticed that she had painted her toenails baby blue. Instead of her usual ponytail, she had let her hair fall across her shoulder. Her chestnut locks were shining with coppery highlights and I think she was wearing the lightest touch of make up too. There was definitely some lip gloss involved, because her sensuous mouth looked tumid, her lips so incredibly enticing.

"Who's Kara?" she said, coldly. I could feel the hurt in her voice as she choked on 'Kara'.

"What? Uh," I said, still confused by her attire, "nobody, just this girl from class."

Lily's eyes got big, so big. Beneath the terry cloth robe, I could see her buxom chest rising and falling, her breathing getting labored. Her lips twitched as she said: "Is she... Are you two... Are you going to go out with her? Tonight?!"

I could see that Lily was upset, much more than she usually was when we discussed some girl coming in contact with me in any way. I almost laughed at her unnecessary worry, but it was clear that this was way more serious to her than I first thought.

"No, Lil, absolutely not! We're not anything at all, I swear. I mean, she invited me to a party, but I told her I had plans. Because I do have plans, with you."

As I talked I could see Lily's shoulders slump, her face turning pale and her eyes dim. She hung her head for a second, then she laughed. It was a sad, mirthless, self-deprecatory laugh, and it cut through me like a knife. I had never heard anything like that from her.

"I'm such an idiot," she mumbled, still looking down. "I had this big plan for tonight, for us... It was all so perfect in my head... And here you are, talking to some stupid coed slut, while I..."

I heard her first sob and immediately got up from the couch. I couldn't reach her, though. In a second, Lily turned away and ran upstairs, her sighs filling my ears as she rushed back to her bedroom

"Lily, what are you talking about?" I yelled after her. "What plan? Lil? Lily, wait!"

She was face down on her bed, sobbing into her pillow when I got there. She hadn't even closed the door, she was so upset. I could see her whole body wracked by her cries and it made my stomach lurch to know that it was my fault that my sweet Lily was so desperate.

I sat beside her on her bed. She flinched when I lay my hand on her head, but she didn't back away. I stroked my sister's hair gently for a while, trying to soothe her.

"It's okay Lily, don't cry... I'm here, sis, it's alright... I'm sorry if I upset you. I didn't mean to hurt you, Lil, I swear. I feel so bad when I see you like this. You know I love you, baby."

At that, my sister turned. She sat up, facing me. Her pretty visage was still sad and streaked with tears. Her beautiful soulful eyes were glinting and reddened as she locked gazes with me. Her lips were quivering but she had stopped crying. The corners of her mouth were slowly turning up.

"Oh, Danny... I love you too, " she said as she flung herself into my arms. I held her tight to me, feeling better as she slowly relaxed in my embrace, her black mood evaporating as we synced back again.

"I'm really sorry about before, Lily. But seriously, I had no intention of leaving you here and go out. I love spending time with you, you know that. You're the only girl I care about. I never loved anyone but you, Lily. Never."

I whispered all of this into her ear as we hugged. My nostrils were full of her vanilla shampoo but I could still inhale my baby sis's signature scent. She let out a sigh of relief when I was done talking. Shifting slightly in my embrace, she pressed her forehead to mine, her nose to my nose.

"Ooh, Dan," she murmured into my mouth, "I love you so much. I didn't mean to lose it like this and cry and all, it's just that... When I heard you talking with... I get so jealous sometimes, Danny, I feel like I'm going crazy at the thought of losing you, of you and another girl..."

I felt her shudder. I held her closer. "Lily, there's no other girl. You're the only one, don't you know that by now? I think about you all the time, and I, well... You know what I do at night, right?"

We both laughed at that, then Lily said: "Yeah, and I do it too. I masturbate thinking about you every night. I can't help it... I want you so bad, Danny..."

Her voice was husky, heavy with excitement. I had to swallow the lump in my throat before replying, my heart racing.

"I want you too Lily. You have no idea. But I'm... I mean, we... It's just..."

"It's because I'm your sister, right?"

"Yeah," I sighed.

I nuzzled Lily's soft cheek, licking away the salty traces of her tears. She purred and wrapped her arms tighter around my neck. I was breathing heavily, inhaling my sister's ragged breath. Her mouth was so close to mine that I could feel the warmth of her luscious lips.

"But, Lil, that's the weird part. The fact that you're my sister somehow holds me back, but at the same time it's why I love you so much and why I want you like I do. To me, you're the perfect girl, Lily. I know it sounds crazy, but..."

"No," she said, holding my face in her tiny hands, looking me in the eye, "I feel that way too, Dan."

"You do?" I said, a hopeful smile on my lips. "Really, Lil? This doesn't sound crazy to you?"

"A bit, maybe," she shrugged, "but I don't care. It's how I feel, and I won't be sorry for it or feel guilty about it. It's right, Danny. It's how we're supposed to be, I know it is. And I was pretty sure you'd feel this way too."

My sister's words lifted a weight off my chest. It was so good to have this whole thing out in the open, to finally discuss it with the one person who could relate to my situation.

"In fact," she continued, biting her lips, a strange edge in her voice, "that's why I got so upset earlier..." She was looking down at the fluffy bathrobe she was still wearing, blushing as she mumbled: "I, uh, kinda meant to seduce you tonight..."

My mind reeled. My cock stirred. "Wait, wait... Did you just say you wanted to seduce me?"

She nodded and disentangled herself from my embrace, jumping off her bed. Standing right before me, she let her bathrobe fall open and shrugged it off her shoulders until it was pooled at her ankles. Striking a little pose, with her round hip cocked and her arms raised to the sides, Lily stood before my stupefied eyes. What I saw was a vision out of my wet dreams.

My sister was wearing a pink see-through teddy that left her midriff exposed and did nothing to hide her huge breasts. Her upturned nipples were erect and poked into the flimsy cloth, begging for attention. My mouth watered as my eyes roamed down Lily's gorgeous curvy body, past her cute tummy and flared hips. Her thong panties were just as sheer as her teddy, allowing a perfect view of her beautiful pussy.

Lily's labia were moist and engorged with excitement. The crotch of her thong rode up into her cleft and looked slightly darker where her juices had started soaking the fabric. I could barely breathe as I stared at my baby sis's smooth hairless mound. My cock was rock hard as she slowly turned around and offered her plump juicy ass to my hungry gaze, letting me feast my eyes on those meaty round buttcheeks I never tired to look at.

When she was once again facing me, Lily giggled nervously. "Uhm, Danny?... D-d-do you like me? Say something, please, you're starting to freak me ou-uhuuhh-uhmmmph!..."

She didn't get to finish talking. Acting on impulse, I stood up and grabbed Lily by the hips. I saw her pretty face rush toward me, closer and closer, as my heart beat faster and faster. Then my eyes were shut and before I knew it, I was kissing my sweet little sister.

Lily's lips were soft and warm, they felt so good pressed against mine. I kissed her, hard and deep, letting out all my pent up passion for her. In a moment she was kissing me back, moaning, opening her tumid lips, sucking my probing tongue into her mouth. She locked her arms around my neck, squashing her huge boobs into my chest, holding me to her as we made out like we were trying to devour each other's mouth.

I ran my hands all over my sweet Lily's arched back, feeling her flawless skin under my fingers before grabbing her fabulous ass into my palms, sinking my digits into her buttcheeks. While we kissed passionately, I caressed and massaged my sister's beautiful fleshy butt, spreading those plump globes apart and exploring her crevice. Lily moaned into my mouth and pressed her warm groin against my pant-clad erection when I started teasing her tiny little asshole with my fingers.

I couldn't believe how turned on I was and how good it felt to kiss my baby sis, to touch her soft curvy body like this, like a boyfriend with his girl, like a lover. Even more amazing were Lily's reactions. She was loving this, I could tell by her moans and by the urgency with which she kept grinding into me, kissing me urgently all the while.

Lily broke our soulkiss after a bit. We were both breathing hard, holding tightly, our lips still brushing together.

"So, I guess you liked my outfit... Honestly, I didn't really have much of a plan beside showing up downstairs wearing this and hoping for the best, but it seems you're really easy to seduce, Danny!"

I laughed and kissed my incredible sister. "I am, but just as long as it's you seducing me, Lily. God, you look so hot, so beautiful," I murmured as I cupped her heavy tits and nuzzled her neck, making her purr as I slowly kissed my way to her bulging boobs. "Your tits are so amazing, Lil, I've wanted to touch them for so long."

Lily helped me take off my T-shirt as I carefully removed her flimsy teddy. She shook like a leaf when I started sucking on a pink tender areola, nibbling at her fat swollen nipple, grabbing her other boob in my hand. I filled my palms and mouth to overflowing with my baby sis's generous tit-flesh, worshiping her spectacular jugs with my mouth, loving every second and getting hornier the more I touched and kissed her gorgeous body. I was surprised when she suddenly stepped back, depriving me of her luscious jutting tits.

My groan of disappointment turned into one of pleasure as Lily dropped to her knees before me. Flushed and grinning, she yanked down my pants and boxers in one quick motion. My cock sprang up, rock-hard and oozing pre-cum, hitting Lily in the cheek, leaving a wet trail on her pale skin.

She giggled at that but immediately grabbed my shaft at the root and started slowly jacking me off. I gasped and reached my hands to her shoulder to stand straight. The mere feel of my sister's tiny hands on my dick made me dizzy with arousal.

"You're so hard, Dan, so big," Lily murmured, her eyes wide.

She seemed entranced as she pumped me slowly with one hand while she reached into her soaked panties with the other, fingering herself. Lily's face was so close to my aching boner that I could feel her hot breath on my pulsing shaft. Seeing my beautiful sister kneeling before me with one hand diddling her pussy, her huge tits swaying as she stroked me, was the sexiest sight ever.

"I've never touched a real cock before," Lily said dreamily as I moaned from her slow handjob. "It feels nice in my hand. So hard, but smooth and sort of soft at the same time."

My baby sis caressed my aching boner with her slender fingers for a bit, getting used to the feel of it in her hand while I basked in her tender caress. Then, looking up at me with excitement in her eyes and the slightest hint of anxiety in her voice, she said: " I'm not sure how to do it, Danny, but I want this so bad... Just tell me if I'm doing it right, okay? I want to learn to be good at this, for you."

I could only groan in response as I watched my sister take my cock in her mouth.

Lily wrapped her full lips around my girth and lowered her head, inhaling my hard shaft inside her warm oral cavity. She hollowed her cheeks as she started gently sucking me, nursing on my fat glans and swirling her wet tongue all around my cock, licking me sensually, bathing my meat in her saliva. I threw my head back in pleasure and held harder onto her shoulders as my sister gained confidence and started bobbing her head fluidly on my shaft, giving me a slow loving blowjob.

"Ooohhh Lily... You're so good at it! Aaahh yes, suck me like that, Lil! Suck my cock!"

Lily looked up at me, lust and love glinting in her eyes. She kept me enveloped in her sweet mouth as she awkwardly attempted to curl her cock-stretched lips into a smile. At that sight, my dick flexed, sending a huge pulse of pre-cum against her palate.

Reassured by my appreciative words, my sister redoubled her cocksucking efforts, pushing her face lower and lower at every pass, testing her gag line, slobbering lewdly and taking more of my spit-covered hardness in her mouth. I had never been sucked off before, but this beat any fantasies I ever had about blowjobs. The sloppy slurping sounds, the warm wet feel around my cock, the insanely erotic visual of my sweet Lily's face bouncing rhythmically on my lap, her lips stretched around me with dribbles of saliva at the corners as my pole sawed in and out, disappearing into her amazing mouth just to reappear glinting with spittle: it was great in every possible way.

Aligning my shaft with her hand, Lily persistently tried to cram all of my cock into her throat, but she always gagged and choked at some point. I was going crazy with pleasure as my baby sis practiced deepthroating on me. After a while though, hearing her splutter and suffocate on my shaft, noticing her watery eyes and the gag-induced tears trickling down her pretty face, I gently cupped Lily's wet chin in my hands and raised her face up. I wiped her tears away with my finger, smiling at her as she looked up at me with those big eyes of hers, her soft lips stretched around my glistening cock, a slightly worried expression on her dick-stuffed face.

"Lil, you don't have to choke to death trying to take me all the way in your throat, you know!"

She let me plop out of her spit-glossy lips with a sigh of frustration, staring up at me pleadingly, a thick strand of saliva still connecting my glans to her mouth.

"Oh Danny, I can't, damn it!" she said, her expression upset as she stroked my slippery cock in her tiny hand. "I'm sorry, but I just can't! This last inch just won't fit, I gag and have to pull back."

I felt drunk on lust at the realization that my sister was apologizing for not being able to jam my cock all the way down her throat. And yet I was even more overcome by tender affection for my sweet Lily, for the fact that she loved me so much that she felt bad, needlessly, about this.

"Are you serious, Lil? You're doing great, I'm going crazy here! This is so good, baby, you're sucking me off like a pro!"

"No I'm not," she persisted, sulkily, still jacking me off, "all the porn stars can do it. I wanted to do it too, Danny, for you. I wanted to be my brother's personal cumslut."

My cock throbbed in her pumping hand at those intoxicating words. I laughed and reached down, pulling my sweet baby sis to her feet. I held Lily in my arms and kissed her hard on the lips, not caring that they were slick with her saliva and my pre-cum. I wanted her to know that I adored her and that she was awesome.

"Lily, I love you," I said, kissing her again, caressing her delicate face. "I love this, I'm so turned on by what we're doing. And we'll do it more. So don't worry," I said, smiling at her pouting face, "you'll be my cumslut alright, Lil, I'll make sure of that! You seem to be a natural, too."

She giggled, blushing as our conversation started to really sink in, her eyes brightening with contentment at my unusual praise. "Okay, thanks I guess! But I'm gonna deepthroat you another time, Danny, I promise. I'll need to practice, of course. A lot..."

Lily grinned impishly and winked up at me as she fell to her knees again, taking my raging erection back into her hot wet mouth, resuming her blowjob with renewed vigor.

While my sister bounced her face on my lap, I caressed the sides of her head, running my fingers through her hair and stroking the nape of her neck. She was so good at this. The slurping caressing suction of her incredible mouth and the soft seal of her lips sliding up and down my length sent shivers of ecstasy coursing through my body. I couldn't stop groaning as I enjoyed the way my baby sis worked her jaw to take me deeper and deeper in her throat, massaging my meat in her constricting gullet, her warm oral cavity vibrating with her purrs.

As her sucking got more intense and my climax neared, I started matching Lily's bobbing motions by humping my hips gently into her willing mouth. She looked up at me, emitting a cock-muffled groan and nodding her dick-clogged head, giving me leave to do with her what I wanted.

Panting, I murmured: "Love you, sis."

I held Lily's head in my hands as I pumped my throbbing cock in and out of her mouth, face-fucking her in fast long strokes. The sloppy choking sounds and the feel of my sister's gullet clenching around my glans when I sank myself deep in her throat were incredible. Lily's gurgling moans of delight and the sight of her hand furiously frigging her clit augment my pleasure even more. It didn't take long for me to be on the verge of a massive climax. I was pretty sure my sister wouldn't mind if I came in her mouth, but I warned her anyway.

"Ooohhh god, Lily, this is great... Your mouth feels amazing around my cock... I'm gonna cum, baby! You're making me cum aaaaargghhh!"

My sister cooed around my pistoning shaft and writhed in pleasure, cumming on her fingers. I gave a few last thrusts into her mouth before exploding, my cock buried in her gullet. I felt my shaved scrotum bump into her chin and I heard Lily give a squishy choking gasp. Only then, spraying the first thick ropes of cum straight down my sister's throat, I realized that in my face-fucking haze I had pushed myself balls-deep into her surrendered mouth.

While a torrent of semen splashed against her tonsils, my baby sis just purred and gobbled everything down, gulping in time with the jets of sperm erupting from my cock and pumping her stomach full of seed. I twitched and pulsed, crammed deep inside Lily's constricting throat, for a few delicious seconds, seeing stars as I unloaded into her esophagus, then I slowly retreated, so as not to choke her.

She stopped me before I was all the way out, holding me by my butt, sealing her lips around my mushroom head and sucking hard, letting my final jets flood her mouth until she had drained every last drop of cum out of me. My sister's cheeks bulged out as she held my load in her mouth, coating her palate, tongue and taste buds in sperm. I shivered in lewd delight as she swirled the creamy mouthful around, submerging my dick in a frothy mix of her spittle and my ejaculate.

Lily had a beatific expression on her face and her eyes were closed in concentration as she tasted the flavor of a man's seed for the first time. The thought that I, her brother, was that man, turned me on rabidly and made my heart swell with love at the same time.

After she had swallowed the last of my semen in a big noisy gulp, Lily finally let me plop out of her insatiable mouth. I sat back on her bed, panting in satisfaction while she gathered every last bit of my cum off her lips and chin, scooping it up with her fingers and licking it off with her tongue.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,026 Followers