Because I'm Your Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,026 Followers

The whole situation was so insanely arousing that my cock, though not rock-hard anymore, stayed fairly engorged. Noticing this, Lily knee-walked between my legs and trapped my slippery meat between her heavy tits, looking at me with a beaming smile on her face as she massaged my shaft with her splendid boobs.

"I did it, Dan! When you pushed real hard at the end, I took you all the way down my throat!"

"See? I told you not to worry, Lil," I said caressing her smooth cheek, "those internet whores can't hold a candle to my own personal pornstar sister!"

She laughed and cocked an eyebrow, smirking seductively as she held her tits pressed together, hugging my plump dick in the soft fleshy tunnel of her cleavage. Lily's big boobs spilled out of her tiny hands as she distractedly moved her spectacular pillowy mounds up and down my cock in a gentle tit-fucking motion, making me moan as she kept talking to me excitedly.

"I love this, Danny! What we're doing, being together like this... I thought about it for so long, it was always you and me in my fantasies whenever I'd imagine having sex. I feel so safe and loved with you, Danny. I know I can be as dirty and slutty as I want with you, and it will be okay, because you're my brother and we love each other and that's never gonna change."

Even more than the gentle tit-fuck she was giving me, my sister's words made me want to scream with joy. It was so sweet and hot at the same time. It was everything I had ever hoped to hear her say. I smiled at my sweet Lily, staring into her sparkling eyes, basking in the affection radiating from her. I nodded, swallowing the lump in my throat, then I leaned down and pressed my lips to hers, giving my amazing baby sis a deep soulkiss.

"I love you so much, Lily. I never wanted to have sex with anyone else, and it feels just right to be doing it with you. Come here," I said helping her to her feet and pulling her to me.

"You know, you actually tasted pretty good," my sister said, standing up and climbing into bed beside me, smiling like a Cheshire cat as her tits jiggled and her asscheeks swayed all over the place, making my mouth water. "I had no idea, but I liked how creamy your cum felt. I think I'll be a good cumslut for you, Danny!" she concluded, falling into my outstretched arms.

We both laughed as we lay facing each other on the bed, hugging and kissing softly. "It does look like you liked it, Lil," I said eventually, pointing at her sopping wet thong.

Grinning, she reached her fingers to her mound and pulled the drenched fabric aside, offering me an unimpeded view of her cute little pussy. "Oh I liked it, a lot! I felt so hot sucking your big cock. It turned me on so much that I had to touch my clit. I even came at the end, not a big one, but still..."

That was all the encouragement I needed. "Let's take those off, Lil, I want to taste you" I said, lying between my sister's splayed open thighs as she removed her sheer panties.

Lily moaned at my touch as I gently pushed her legs back against her huge bouncy boobs to expose her holes completely, revealing her smooth pussy and her tiny pink asshole. She was so beautiful, even down there. Her whole crotch glistened with her juices. Her labia were puffy and the thick nub of her clit was peeking enticingly out of its folds. Lower, past her silky perineum, her cute little rosebud was winking slightly, shiny with run-off dribbles of her girl-cum.

"Oh my god, Lil! Your pussy is so wet... And your asshole and your clit are just... I don't even know where to start, it all looks so hot! I wanna lick you all over, baby!"

Lily parted her pussy lips with her fingertips for me as I edged closer, letting me see the entrance of her wet virginal vagina. She whimpered as she felt my breath on her pussy. "Ooohh Danny, I want you to lick me! I love how you look at me, the things you tell me... You make me feel so sexy, you can do anything to me!"

"You're the sexiest girl in the world, Lily, I'll make you feel good like you deserve," I said, laying my hands on my sister's inner thighs, caressing my way up to her own hands and replacing her fingers with mine on the edges of her beautiful fleshy flower.

Lily's breath caught in her throat when my lips made contact with her tender dripping pussy. I felt her fingers grasp onto my hair and her hips buck up into my face as I started kissing and licking all over her nectar-glossy slit.

Something snapped inside me as I tasted my baby sis for the first time. For an instant, I wondered if every girl's pussy was so soft and wet and hot, if every woman's juices were as delicious as my sister's were. Then I decided that I didn't really care. As long as she would have me, I'd never need any other woman. My sweet beloved Lily was all I wanted.

She writhed like a snake as I lost myself in a bout of oral adoration, unleashing all my enthusiastic lingual skills on her untouched vagina. I lapped and slurped and french-kissed Lily's pretty little pussy, clamping my lips on her entrance and probing her gushing hole as deep as I could, tongue-fucking her while she whimpered non-stop and grabbed my head harder, pushing me into her soft steamy slit with passionate urge.

Whenever my whirling tongue hit her clit, Lily gasped and shook, as if jolts of pure pleasure were coursing through her voluptuous body. I gently pushed two fingers into her soaked folds and focused my oral assault on her thick pulsing clit. My sister bucked and clamped her thighs around my head, her squeals getting higher in pitch, louder and more desperate as she neared her peak. I kept lashing my tongue all over her clit, sucking hard on her smooth labia and pumping my fingers into her slick hole, until it happened.

"Oooohhh Danny, yeeessss! Lick me! It's soooo good! Your tongue, your fingers... AahaaAAAHH!"

Lily thrashed and screamed as I slurped away, feasting on the overflowing juices dribbling into my mouth. I let go of her clit and clamped my lips on her pussy in an attempt to drink down every last drop of my baby sis's scrumptious girl-cum. Her prolonged moans of pleasure were music to my year. It was amazing, the mere idea of having made my sweet Lily feel so good filled me with pride and joy and encouraged me to give her more.

While her orgasm slowly ebbed away, I licked my sister's sopping pussy with longer and deeper tongue strokes, lapping her from her clit down along her labia, poking into her hole and then moving lower past her smooth perineum. When the tip of my tongue hit her cute pink asshole, Lily squealed and squirmed. She breathed harder as I licked and traced her tiny pucker round and round before slobbering my way back up to her nub again.

I focused more and more on her sphincter at every pass of my clit-pussy-asshole tonguing routine, wetting and teasing her rosebud. As I tried to penetrate that little forbidden hole with the tip of my tongue, Lily gasped and shuddered. She groaned deep in her throat when I finally slid past her crinkled muscular ring, sticking my tongue into her asshole. She sighed in disappointment when I stopped my lewd lingual attentions on her slick anus.

"You like it, Lil?" I asked as I resumed fingering her pussy. "Is it okay if I lick your asshole?"

"Oh my god, yes! Yeah, it's amazing! Lick my asshole again, it's so naughty and dirty and so fucking hot! Pleeease, Danny, lick my ass!"

Hearing my sweet Lily talk like that made me rock-hard and increased my heartbeat to a crazy drum pounding in my ears. It was all so incredible. I was licking my sister's ass and she was liking it and she wanted more. My mind reeled as I contemplated the possibilities opening up for the two of us. It made me dizzy to think of all the amazing things that Lily and I could do, having fun and having sex and being together, exploring our bodies and giving each other pleasure.

It's funny, but that's when I knew for sure that I wanted Lily to be my lover and not just my loving sibling. That's when I realized that I was truly, deeply, undoubtedly in love with my sister. Right then, I knew it, as I sank my tongue into Lily's pink virgin asshole and I started rimming her for all I was worth.

I kept pumping her tight little pussy with my fingers while I lost myself in a whirling slobbering session of analingual devotion. I licked my sister's sphincter into relaxation, kissing and lapping the crinkled edges of her anus until they were drenched in saliva and I could easily slide my tongue in and out of her tiny asshole.

"Oooohhh yeaaahh!" Lily yelled as I buried my face between her meaty asscheeks, trying to sink my tongue as deep as possible into her fabulous ass. "This is aweso-oohh-ooohhh! Fuck yeeess, I love it! Uuuuhh! Lick my ass, Danny, push your tongue up my aaahh-ass!"

Feeling she was close, I decided to try something. Slurping and tonguing her anus like a man possessed, I stopped pumping my sister's pussy and curled my fingers upwards instead. I placed my thumb on her slick throbbing clit and started rubbing it while I searched the ridges inside her vaginal tunnel that matched the location of her nub, aiming for her g-spot.

I guess I did something right, or maybe it was the multiple stimulation she was receiving on her pussy, ass and clit. Whatever it was, it worked. Within less than a minute, Lily was shivering like a leaf, whimpering incoherently and clawing at the sheets as a massive orgasmic wave crashed over her and wiped her away.

"Ooooohhh yeaaahhh! Aaaaaaahhhh Dannyyyyyy!"

I felt Lily's asshole clamp around my tongue as she came. Her pussy quivered around my fingers and rivulets of sweet girl-cum trickled from her sopping slit down into my ass-licking mouth. I kept up my ministrations for a bit, drunk on her moans and hungry for her juices, until my sister pushed me away, panting, murmuring brokenly that she was too sensitive and she couldn't take anymore.

Somewhat reluctantly, I disentangled myself from Lily's holes and lay beside her, holding her tight as she rolled her orgasm-weakened frame on her side, pressing her tits against my chest, cooing as we cuddled. I kissed my baby sis's head as she recuperated, murmuring sweet nothings into her ear as I embraced her soft curvy body to me, delighting in her warmth, her contented little noises, the signature scent of her lush hair.

As we snuggled, I couldn't stop marveling at the pillowy fullness of her huge boobs squashed between our bodies. While I luxuriated in the feel of those juicy tits and hard nipples brushing against my torso, my hand found its way to Lily's beautiful plump ass. I lovingly caressed my sister's sumptuous bubble-butt as I held her tight, never wanting to let go.

"Mmmhh," Lily eventually mumbled, turning her face up to look at me, "hey Danny."

Her eyes were barely open, a dreamy and utterly satisfied expression was painted on her face. Her lips were puckered out, searching blindly for mine. She looked so adorable, like she had just woken up from a light and carefree dream.

"Hey yourself, Lilypad!" I said, pressing my lips to her hot mouth, bringing her back from her blissful absence with slow tender kisses.

"Danny," she said excitedly, "that was the most awesome orgasm I've ever had. Ever. You'll have to lick my pussy a lot, it's just too good!"

"I think I can do that," I chuckled, "with pleasure."

"And my butthole too," she added, gigging, nuzzling my neck and murmuring into my chin. "That was so weird and naughty, but it felt incredible. I just love being dirty with you, Danny."

She kissed me then, smooching me again and again all over my face until I captured her luscious lips between mine. We made out lazily for a while, touching each other's body and reveling in our physical intimacy.

By the time Lily pushed me on back and straddled me, I was achingly hard again. We were still kissing as she began rocking her hips back and forth, pressing her puffy labia on my cock, wetting my length with her juices as she rubbed her clit on my pre-cum leaking shaft. As my sister moaned into my mouth, grinding faster and kissing me deeper, I grabbed her plump ass and started kneading and spreading her round buttcheeks, exploring her crevice and teasing her little anus, pulling its crinkled edges apart with my fingertips and slightly gaping that pliant tiny hole.

The close contact between Lily's dripping pussy and my stiff cock was making me crazy with lust. I was breathing hard as my baby sis masturbated her clit on my pole. Still, as much as it thrilled me to feel her moist folds brushing along my length, I wanted more.

I waited until she threw her head back and mewled in a quick mini-climax, then I rolled her over on her back, making her squeal in excitement as we repositioned so that she was underneath me. Lying on top of her, pressing myself on her gorgeous docile body, I looked my sweet Lily in the eye.

"I need you, Lil, I want you so bad," I panted as I slowly humped against her mound, sliding my shaft along her drenched pussy lips, teasing her swollen clit. "I want to be inside you, sis."

"Yes, oh god, yes Danny! I wanted this so much, for so long," she murmured between quick kisses. She was beaming and panting, as excited as I was at the prospect of what we were about to do. "I've always wanted you, Danny. I want to be yours."

I felt light-headed as I guided my throbbing hard cock to the entrance of my sister's virgin pussy. Her tender labia parted for me and bathed me in her nectar as I wedged myself between her inner lips. I felt her soaked folds wrapping around my spongy tip as I started pushing. Suddenly, Lily's tiny hand was pressing on my chest, halting me, my glans barely poking into her tight slit.

"Wait, Danny, wait!"

"You okay, Lil?" I asked. "You're not... Are you having second thoughts?"

Lily looked at me funny, knitting her eyebrows. "What? No way! No," she said with a smile, caressing my cheek, seeing my concern. "Of course not, I want this like crazy, it's just... I thought I should tell you that, when you're inside, if you don't feel any... I mean, I don't..."

She took a deep breath before blurting it out. "I kinda popped my cherry already. You know, with my dildo... But I swear, I AM a virgin! You're my first, Danny, the only one I want! And even when I used the dildo, I was thinking about you... I always think about you when I masturbate."

She was biting her lips as she spoke, looking sort of embarrassed. I leaned in and kissed her, hard and deep, laughing as I did so, holding her pretty face in my hands. "Lily, baby, it's okay! Actually it's a relief, in a way. Now I know that I won't hurt you even a bit. I'm a virgin too, you know, I'm a little nervous myself..."

Lily smiled and kissed me back, wrapping her arms around my neck, cooing as my cock poked into her pussy and her engorged nipples brushed against my chest. I had never felt so close to my sister, and I saw in her big luminous eyes that she felt the same, I sensed it in the urgency of her kisses.

It was our first time, and it was with each other. We had both secretly hoped to be the other's first for so long that, for a moment, we broke our soulkiss and lay still, just looking into each other's eyes, almost disbelieving the reality of our love blossoming into this. It felt incredible to be actually doing it, to make love to the one person we felt closest to in the world. The thrill of sex was amazing, sure, but to make a dream like this come true was nothing short of mind-blowing.

"I love you so much, Danny."

"I love you too, Lily," I said with one last kiss. "Ready?"

My sister just smiled and nodded, opening her legs further for me. I held her in my arms as I pressed into her, penetrating her virginal vagina. Lily and I moaned in unison as I pushed my cock into her slick little hole. She was so wet and willing that my mushroom head slipped effortlessly into her, opening her folds, sinking deeper a little at a time as I gently eased myself inside my beautiful baby sis.

We held onto each other as inch after inch of me entered her. Lily's eyelids fluttered and closed, her mouth stayed open, a soft throaty whimper escaping her lips while my cock slid slowly deeper in her. Her silky pussy was so soaked and she was so totally into our coupling that she never told me to stop while I penetrated her, muttering nothing but little sounds of pleasure.

I kept gently pushing until my groin bumped into Lily's sopping crotch, my low hanging balls resting against her asshole. My baby sis's eyes snapped open. Our gazes met. I kept myself buried in her snug pussy, fused with my sister. My shaft pulsed inside her, my heart was pounding. I panted and smiled at my beloved Lily lying beneath me as the reality of what we were doing sank in.

"Dan! Oooohhh Danny," Lily gasped, her eyes bugging out as she looked down at the point where our sexes were joined and our bodies melded. "It's... Perfect... I... Oooohhhh yeeeees!"

Lily's breath caught in her throat and her words faded in a long cooing mewl as I slowly withdrew and then pressed into her again, filling her tight little slit with my throbbing cock. It felt heavenly.

Encouraged by her moans, I started moving inside my baby sis, really making love to her. When I pulled out, her pussy clung to me as if refusing to let me go, willing me to stay inside her, drawing me back in. And press back in I did, burying myself inside my sister all the way, until I couldn't sink any deeper into her soft, warm, welcoming body.

Instinct took over and the last traces of uncertainty from the fact that it was my first time melted away. My sweet Lily and I soon got into a rhythm, our bodies knowing what to do, our sexes matching perfectly in our loving union.

I wanted to talk to Lily and tell her how I adored her, how amazing she was and how completely connected to her I felt, but what I was experiencing was too overwhelming for me to speak. I leaned down, breathing hard into my sister's neck as I nibbled it and peppered it with kisses, making her moan deeper and louder while I kept pumping in and out of her little untouched pussy.

It was so much better than I imagined. My sweet Lily was so tight, so soft and soaked, I couldn't compare the feel of her snug slippery tunnel with anything else. Her velvety smooth vaginal walls clung to me like a perfect sheath, enveloping me in a warm caress that extended all along my shaft, squeezing me like a fist made of hot wet cotton.

I loved how the tight folds of Lily's virgin hole were swiftly molding around my pistoning cock, adapting to me and massaging me in gentle silky tugs as I moved in her. It was crazy, but as I pumped into Lily's pussy, pushing my cock into her over and over again, I got the idea that my sister and I were somehow meant to be doing this. The way I fit inside her, how her welcoming hugging tightness lovingly accepted my throbbing hardness; it all felt so right, so natural. It was like her vagina was designed specifically to match my penis, like we were right for each other even on a physical level.

It really blew my mind that it was actually happening at all, that I was inside my sweet Lily, my beloved little sister whom I had always considered the most amazing girl in the world, the one I always wanted, the one I feared I couldn't have. But here we were, in love and making love, fused into one, losing our virginity with each other, brother and sister, finally joined completely. Even though neither of us could vocalize anything but animalistic moans, I was sure that my thoughts reached my irreplaceable little sis and were mirrored by her own.

As I gained confidence, I started fucking Lily's pussy with longer and deeper strokes, pulling out more and thrusting in harder. I kept her reactions in check all the time, making sure she was okay. And she clearly was. Responding in kind to my increased urgency as my pistoning motions got wilder, groaning and shivering, Lily bucked her hips up to meet my cock. Spreading her legs as wide as she could, she locked her little feet behind my back, pulling me in as deep as possible.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,026 Followers