Because I'm Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ausfet
ausfet
384 Followers

'Go to the bathroom. Do anything you need with the door shut. Then, when you're in the shower, leave it open. I'm going to come in and get you. Say 'mercy' to slow it down 'surrender' to stop. 'Up' if you want me to bring it up a notch.'

He nodded faintly. 'Sure.'

'Still keen?'

'Definitely. You?'

'Without a doubt.' I released the pressure on his throat. 'Down the hallway. Take however long you need.'

Tyson nodded and walked over to the bedroom. I shamelessly enjoyed the view of his back, bum and legs. Honestly, this guy was so well built I was tempted to take a photo just to show a few girlfriends. It was unnatural.

I cleaned up the table and put the ice cream in the fridge, before fixing my make-up. The door to the bathroom opened, signifying that Tyson was ready for me. I waited a minute or two before walking over and stepping inside.

He was in the bath-shower combo washing himself.

'Still hard,' I remarked, staring at his prick through the glass screen. 'Love the artwork. Did the naughty doctor enjoy having a bad boy husband?'

'Our sex life was pretty vanilla,' he admitted. 'You and I have already done things I haven't done before.'

I opened the shower screen, turned off the water and grabbed his cock. 'Come with me. I want to get better acquainted with you. I'm warning you, though, don't - under any circumstance - orgasm. If you're getting too close, tell me.'

Tyson stared down at my hand, wrapped around his penis. 'Sure.'

Still holding his erection, I led him into my bedroom. I'd prepared earlier with subtle, innocent items placed in here that would make the evening easier; a small bin beside my bed, two fresh towels and a top drawer filled with condoms, lubricant and restraints.

Tyson's skin was wet from the shower and he no longer smelt of Imperial Leather and a day's work, but of mango and guava body wash. I released my grip on his cock and walked around him, still in my dress and heels, and took a full, considered view of him in all his nudity.

His stomach and chest were great, but his back was better. Every time he shifted slightly you could see all of the muscles. As I checked him out, he started squirming under my gaze, trying to watch my reaction.

'Tyson?'

'Yeah?'

'Stand still.'

'Sure, no worries.'

Four submissive men had preceded Tyson in my life. Not one of them had ever responded to a playtime request with 'sure, now worries' and I had to bite back a smile at the language. He might as well have tagged 'mate' onto the end if he was so keen on keeping it casual.

Nonetheless, he did better this time. He stood still, keeping his gaze focussed on the print that hung above my bedhead. It wasn't an erotic print, just one of brightly coloured koi. I'd bought it at a second hand market for five dollars and spent twenty times as much getting it framed.

I stood behind Ty and gently scratched my nails down his spine. His skin goosepimpled but he didn't make a noise or move a muscle. I ran my hands over his arse, cupping a cheek in each hand.

'Lean over my bed with your legs spread,' I told him.

'Sure, yeah.'

He did as requested, which surprised me, because I thought there'd be a little more inhibition left in him but he was fighting hard to relax and that impressed me. Not everyone who wants to let go of control can necessarily do it. For some, moulding themselves into the shape that society has dictated they fit into for so long makes it impossible for them to break free.

I stood behind him and rested my hands on his hips. I reached around and grabbed his cock and gave it a few, firm tugs while with my other hand I parted his cheeks and found his tight hole, which I began to gently caress.

Tyson's breathing deepened as I continued to wank him. He was enjoying this more than I'd expected.

'Hold your position,' I ordered, going to my drawers for KY.

I pulled on a pair of latex gloves and raised my eyebrows questioningly at Tyson. He gave me a wry, embarrassed smile, which I took to mean that everything was okay. I squeezed some lube into my hand as I walked back towards Tyson.

He knew what was coming. He turned away, embarrassed I suppose, at the indignity he was about to not only endure, but enjoy. With one, sticky, lubricated hand I held his prick and with the other I began to massage his little crinkled entrance.

I pushed a finger inside him. 'Good?'

'Great,' he grunted. 'Thanks.'

Another finger joined the first. His body wasn't resisting it, and he wasn't giving any indication it was uncomfortable, so I started fucking him with one hand and jerking him off with the other. He continued to take it, as easy could be, but the only sound I could hear was the noise of my lubricated hands moving against his body. Tyson himself was unnaturally silent; not even a grunt or small moan escaped his lips.

'You're very quiet,' I remarked.

'Yeah.' He still wasn't looking at me. 'I usually am. I've either had housemates or kids in the house, so, you know... they don't need to overhear.'

'If that's the case, you need to look at me. I need to be able to see how you're reacting.'

'Yeah, sure.' He tilted his head slightly, but his eyes were shut. He was concentrating.

It was good enough. He might not have been giving me any verbal feedback, but his facial expressions were giving him away and he wasn't not enjoying this. Quite the opposite actually.

The lubricant was starting to dry off. I hadn't used a generous enough amount, and I didn't want to hurt him, so I gently eased my fingers out of his arse and released my hold on his cock. I peeled off the gloves, knowing that next time he came around he'd be begging me to fuck him with something more than a couple of fingers.

I laid a fresh towel on the bed, grabbed a few wet wipes, then went and cleaned the remaining lubricant off Tyson.

'Lie on the bed on the towel, on your back,' I told him. 'Claustrophobic?'

He shook his head. 'No.'

Tyson laid on the towel, on his back, legs slightly spread. Ordinarily I thought my bed looked quite big and welcoming, but Tyson seemed to take up a big portion of it. I'd been single for a while and had forgotten how physically large men were.

I gently eased a hood over his head. He'd be able to breath and speak but not see, and the sensory deprivation was what I was seeking. That, and the reduction of status, from man to sexual entity. Objectification was what he was seeking, and I was quite prepared to do it for him. I wanted to use him, I desired it, craved it, enjoyed the opportunity to dominate a man who if I passed on the street, would have frightened me. It was incredible to experience the shift of power that had occurred over the evening, from the very first minute I laid eyes on him and was scared of him, to this, with him nude and on his back, there for my pleasure only. Tyson didn't know it, but there would be no orgasms whatsoever for him tonight, not even after I'd had my fill of him.

Tyson arched his back when he felt me roll the condom on.

'No?' I asked.

'No, no, go for it. It just feels good.'

'Remember to tell me if you're close to coming.'

'Yeah, sure. Will do. Hey, if I tell you I'm about to come, I might not have that much time left before it happens. Sometimes it just kinda sneaks up. Is that okay?'

'No problems at all,' I replied, tracing my hand over his belly.

I had to resist the urge to kiss his chest or arms, or even his hooded head. There's something starkly impersonal about fucking someone you've never kissed, and that's what I wanted both of us to experience.

I climbed on bed, lifted my dress, pulled my knickers to the side and positioned myself above his prick. Tyson knew what was happening, and he held his breath in anticipation as I rubbed the crown of his cock against my clit. When I was ready for him, his prick just slipped inside with no problems at all. I groaned because it felt so good it was impossible not to, while Tyson stayed silent, but his hands moved to my thighs and he rubbed them appreciatively.

No groan escaped his lips, and with the hood on there was no facial expression to betray him. We began to fuck with the awkward rhythm of new lovers. Neither of us knew how the other's body quite worked, but we were trying and it felt good. Ty was squeezing my thighs in a way that suggested he wanted to touch other areas, so I stopped partially unzipped my top, removed my bra, and led his hands to my breasts.

Tyson pulled them away as if burned. Before I had a chance to ask, he half sat up, plucked me off his cock and sat me aside.

'Woah, if you give me some titties to play with I'm not going to be able to hold back,' he said. 'Sorry, I can't... I'm going to need a minute to calm down now. I should have warned you. They're my kryptonite.'

Talk about being torn between being disappointed and being amused. I grinned at his masked face, entertained by how easy he was to get off. Sometimes I'd love to be a man for no reason other than to be able to easily achieve orgasm.

'Okay,' I agreed. 'That's not a problem. How about you lie down on your back and we do something else?'

Tyson laid back down.

I lifted the bottom of my lover's mask so his nose and mouth were clear. I didn't want him starting to suffocate while I was sitting on his face.

My other concern was that he'd never had a woman face-sit him and I had a bit of natural trepidation that he might not like it, or that he might be completely unteachable. Happily, I was pleasantly surprised and just seconds after I'd presented him with my snatch, he was eagerly licking at my clit.

'Good man,' I praised. 'A little gentler... perfect.'

I continued to perch atop him, periodically stroking his masked forehead or reaching behind me and giving his cock a few, good tugs, while he bought me closer and closer to orgasm. When I started grinding against him, he held me tightly in place as though he thought I might get up and run away, but running away was the last thing on my mind.

'Tyson,' I cried helplessly. 'Tyson.'

He took me over the brink like a pro. My climax was insane, mind-altering, the kind I always have when my pussy's been eaten by a man who enjoys what he's doing.

After I'd finished, and I'd caught my breath, I shuffled off his face and removed the hood. He was red-faced and sweaty, but in a jubilant mood.

'Fuck that was good,' he remarked, running his hands along my thighs. 'You tasted great.'

I leant down and kissed him, just to see what he was talking about. Tyson pulled me into a hug and continued to kiss me. It was nice and he was a good kisser, and it suggested that he was going to be one of those touchy-feely, affection men, but I liked teasing men, and I wasn't done teasing him. I slipped out of his grip and between his legs.

'Don't orgasm,' I reminded him. 'You've had a nice break, a chance to calm down.'

He tilted his head back and laughed awkwardly. 'I'll try not to.'

'No,' I said firmly, propping myself up on one elbow. 'Don't. Come. If you're not sure you can control yourself, tell me now.'

Tyson peered at me. Then he stared at his cock. With a voice and eyes filled with regret, he confessed that he was probably too close for any more teasing, and that if I didn't want him to orgasm, I had to leave him well alone.

'I was planning on wanking before I came around,' he finished. 'I didn't... It's been a day or two since I last... yeah.'

'I appreciate your honesty.' I rubbed his prick before gently sucking the crown. 'Bummer of a day to have to work late.'

'Yeah, I'll say,' he grunted.

I took more of his cock into my mouth and worked it for half a minute; just enough to get him writhing. 'I never let men finish in my mouth,' I remarked. 'But I like sucking cock. Maybe I like sucking it because I never have to worry about the last part of it.'

Tyson went to reply but lost his words as I again took his cock into my mouth. For another thirty seconds or so we were silent. Then I popped him out, admiring the trail of saliva that joined my bottom lip to his prick.

'It kills me to say it, but I really need you to stop,' he said.

I felt his balls. 'You're getting close?'

'Yeah. Really close.'

I sucked him once, twice, three more times. Tyson pushed me away while apologising profusely, sweat sheening his chest under the strain.

'I'm really, really going to come,' he said.

I fondled his balls and gave them a light squeeze. 'Spread your legs,' I requested.

He spread them. My fingers delved between the cleft of his buttocks and found his hole, still stretched and slightly sticky from the remains of lubricant. With my free hand I placed a fair amount of pressure on his back, holding him down, while I continued to tease his rear hole.

'Can you fuck the bed please?' I requested.

'No. No, I really can't. I'm way to close.'

'Have you had enough?'

'Um.' He said, then paused. He turned around and caught my eye. 'If you want anything else from me, go for it, but you've got to stop teasing me. You're a really beautiful woman and you're... yeah. You get the idea. You're pushing all the right buttons, if that makes sense. I don't think you understand exactly how close to coming I am. I'm really,' he grimaced. 'Really close.'

I released my hold on him. 'Perfect. Roll over, sit up, pull the hood up. Get some air.'

Tyson did as I requested while I straightened my clothing. He sat on the bed, arms wrapped loosely around his knees, and watched me carefully. He was searching for cues as to what to do, but I had no idea. Sometimes things 'end' nicely, other times it's just a bit weird.

'You did a good job,' I told him.

He was pleased. Yeah, he was definitely pleased. He ducked his head and laughed. 'Having you sit on my face and reach behind and wank me was the best fucking thing anyone's done to me. I loved that, really got off on it.'

I was about to respond when his stomach grumbled.

'I put the leftovers in the fridge and the ice cream in the freezer,' I said. 'Do you want to heat up the nuggets in the microwave and watch some television? Or would you rather head home?'

Tyson elected to stay and eat re-heated chicken nuggets with me.

~~~~~~~~

After our hunger was satisfied, I asked Tyson his opinion on drugs. He thought I was asking about his body and told me that yeah, it wasn't just the result of diet and exercise. He ran a few short courses of steroids a year.

'Does it bother you?' he asked.

'No, I was actually just going to ask if you wanted to get stoned with me. But while we're on the topic of steroids, did you get any side effects?'

'Nah, I'm never on them for longer than thirty days. That's enough to give me the results I want.' He shrugged. 'If you want to roll up a joint, go for it. There's no judgement here.'

We went to the kitchen. I had a pocket vape and Tyson watched curiously before asking how it worked. I offered him a hit and he accepted. He was still naked, but I'd changed into leggings and a singlet, and it seemed quite surreal to be getting high with a man I'd initially been wary of.

'Are you into uppers?' Tyson asked.

I shook my head. 'No. I found my gateway drug and stayed there. I don't even drink much. The only alcohol I have in the house is stuff I've been given. What about you?'

'Speed was my friend when I was at uni. Love the high, hate the come down. But, you know, I needed help when I was up all night with two kids and had exams and shit. Bianca was working at a hospital, in emergency, at the time, and I just needed something to get me through. Not these days, though. I don't have issues with roid rage, but amphetamines start to fuck with my head.'

My mouth was already dry, so I sucked down the last of my Maccas post-mix diet Coke. The ice had long since melted. 'I don't want this to come out the wrong way, but you don't seem the sort who'd end up married to a doctor.'

'No offence taken,' he replied, waving aside my apology. 'She and I were high school sweethearts. We had this plan; she'd go to uni while I worked, then I'd go to uni and she'd work. Her grades ended up better than she expected, and she got into medicine. I kept working while she did it. We grew apart.'

'She got arrogant because of what she'd achieved?'

'How'd you guess?' he asked curiously.

'Life experience.'

'Well, you got it right. But I'm not entirely blameless. After I went back to work, after I graduated uni, I had an affair with the office girl.'

'Wow.' His honest impressed me. I leant over the kitchen bench and stared at him. Strong jaw, great body, impressive ink and as good a pussy eater as I'd ever known. 'That was unexpected.'

'Well, it was a shitty thing to do,' he said. 'It's a guaranteed way of making a bad situation worse. If I'd had any balls, I'd have just told Bianca I wanted a divorce.'

We stared at each other. He had light brown eyes with thick dark lashes, and thick, black eyebrows. There were freckles on his cheekbones, just a sprinkling, and his skin was roughly textured but not old before it's time.

'You told me you were ugly,' I said. 'Why? You're not. I've never slept with a man with a body like yours. You don't have an ugly face. Let's break it down to nuts and bolts; you could have done better than me. So why me?'

Tyson glanced down at himself. Then he glanced at me.

'What?' I prompted.

'Nothing,' he said. 'Can I stay the night?'

'Sure. I'll put your clothes in the wash. I can put them in the dryer tomorrow morning.'

'Thanks, I'd appreciate that.'

I took his clothes to the laundry and put them on a regular cycle. When I came out, Tyson was staring out of my loungeroom window. He was still naked, and I still didn't understand why he hadn't responded to my question about why he'd settled for me.

'Hell of a view,' he remarked. 'What's this place worth?'

'Now or when I paid for it?'

'Terrify me and tell me both. I don't have much of a filter. I'll always ask inappropriate questions.'

'Me too,' I replied, and I told him the prices.

'Fuck,' he remarked.

'That's how I felt when interest rates were high,' I agreed. 'I don't know why I bought it. Maybe it's so I feel that I need to keep my job, so I don't question whether I should find a new one or not.'

'That's the second time this evening you've mentioned hating your job.'

'Sorry. It was a rough week.'

He leant over and kissed me. 'Was that okay? Kissing you? I want to kiss you. It was weird, having you fuck me without any sort of emotion to it. It wasn't even like pick-up sex. You were... how do I say? I felt like you were withholding something. Does that make sense?'

'No, but you're high, so I'll give you a free pass.' I took his hand, stood on my toes, and kissed him on the lips. 'I'm going to brush my teeth. Do you want to borrow my toothbrush to do yours, or would that gross you out?'

He laughed. 'I ate your cunt. I'd eat your arse. I'll share your toothbrush, if you don't mind. I hate going to bed with dirty teeth.'

We went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed the brush, then handed it to Tyson. He didn't merely brush his teeth; he attacked them. 'Plaque be gone' I thought with a giggle as I flossed my teeth.

'Are you laughing at my hard-on?' he asked, after spitting into the sink.

I hadn't realised he was hard again, but I could see that he was. Not at half-mast, either, it was a full, proper erection.

'No,' I giggled. I reached over and touched it. 'That's like a rock. And you're leaking pre-cum.'

'Yeah, well, stop touching it if you don't want to use it. Games are over, girly.'

He was trying to sound tough but failing miserably. He made me think of a Bulldog; all front, but ready to roll over for a belly scratch at the slightest hint you're willing to love them.

ausfet
ausfet
384 Followers