Because It’s my Birthday

Story Info
Valerie takes advantage of a handsome black stranger.
2.3k words
4.35
72.5k
27
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed the French doors shutting out the noise of the party behind me, then took a sip of my sangria and walked out on to the deck outside. The flavors of the ice cold drink swirled over my tongue and teased my senses. The night's cool air felt good against my skin. I sat my drink down on a table near a chase lounge chair then took a deep breath in. I released the cleansing breath, letting out the stress of the evening.

Just as I was getting a little relaxed while taking in the beauty of the night, I heard sounds of the party again. I turned around and the deep brown eyes of a truly handsome black man captured me. He had dark skin, smooth like Godiva chocolate with lips thick as sweet molasses. I gazed at his stride, strong and confident. His body exuded such sensuality that simultaneously provoked divinity and purgatory.

The handsome gentleman smiled, I smiled back with lust in my eyes. I picked up my glass and took another sip of my sangria, the flavors tasted just a little sweeter.

"You know, I really love nights like this. Feeling the warm summer air, the bright full moon up in the sky and the lighting bugs flickering in the distance darkness. Makes you really appreciate life, you feel like you can talk to any body about any thing," I spoke to him as he walked closer.

"Really, talk about what?" He asked.

"Things you can say to a stranger."

He chuckled a little and looked up to the moon.

"You know, when there is no past there is no guilt." I took a few steps away from him and leaned against the railing of the deck. "Have you ever made love to a perfect stranger"?

"Now you're teasing me," he followed me and stood about a foot behind me.

I looked over my left shoulder and grinned. "I believe I am."

"Well, no not exactly. Do you mean someone I wouldn't know at all," he questioned me.

"That's kind of sad."

"That's sad, you think?" he looked at me with a puzzled expression on his face.

My head turned back around and I looked up into the night before speaking again. "Because there is all of nothing more exciting than fucking someone you don't know."

He laughed.

"Right," I quickly replied. "You don't know their name; you only know their face, their body."

"So I guess, I shouldn't ask your name."

I looked back over my shoulder and smiled. "You know what, in a little while. I have to go back into that party."

"And?" he interrupted.

I turned back and looked up at the moon. I felt him move a little closer to me, his cologne teased my senses. I breathed in the essence of his sexy scent before speaking again. "I have to go back in there, stand next to my husband and smile like I'm having a good time. Mingle with all of his friends and business partners. You know." I paused for a moment to take another sip of my sangria. "Today is my fucking birthday, and I'm stuck here at this glorified business meeting. Not one of my friends is here at this party, not one."

"I'm sorry," he put his hand on my shoulder to comfort me. He hand was smooth, warm, and soothing to my skin.

"Don't be. It's okay. You know what the worst part is? He won't even look at me, and he won't notice I'm not wearing a bra under this dress."

"No bra?"

"Nope, no panties either,"

"Oh man, no underwear," I could hear the grin on his face without seeing it.

"No, not tonight. Like I said, it's my birthday." I smirked sarcastically.

"Wow, I feel sad for this poor man who can see his wife's hidden talents."

"No you're not," I chuckled. "But don't you think he is like every man though. Typically blind and bored by his very own wife. Ready to fantasize about the very first unknown woman who he hasn't fucked yet. Probably thinking about whether she shaves her pussy clean or keep it trimmed. Wondering if she would suck his dick and swallow his cum. Even daydream about how wild she would be in bed and is she the kind of woman that would take his cock in her ass."

He didn't speak. "Am I hitting to close to home?" I turned to look into his eyes over my shoulder.

He shook his head and moved his hand down on my hip. "No not at all"

I smiled, "And you say that because now I've turned you on, right," I leaned back into his body and I felt his manhood pressed against my body. "Do you want to feel how wet I am right now?"

"Yes." He nodded.

I took his wrist into my hand. I slowly guided his hand under my black Vera Wang dress until his fingers reached my sex. I bent over the railing slightly and opened my legs wider for him. It felt like his middle finger melted into my pussy. When he added two more fingers and I felt them dart in and out of me, I shuttered and breathed in through my teeth. I was a ball of excited ecstasy expanding and contracting with each stoke.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he whispered in my ear. "I don't want to take advantage of you."

I licked my crimson lips and with a wicked look in my eyes I said, "Trust me; I'm the one taking advantage of this." I clutched his ass and pulled him closer to me. "It's my birthday; I should be able to have what I want. With that being said, let me ask you a question. Do you like eating pussy? My husband hasn't eaten out my pussy in so... so... long."

"I'm extremely good at eating pussy," he said with the greatest of confidence.

"All men say that, it's like how everybody thinks their funny."

I felt him slowly remove his fingers from my slavering pussy and I watched him suck my juices from his fingers. "Extremely good." He moaned.

I wasted no time. I grabbed him by his sky blue tie and pushed him down on the chaise. I hiked up my dress exposed my pussy to his face and issued a weak threat. "You better be good. You better be damn good or else..."

"Or else what?" he challenged.

"Or else I'm going to make you eat this pussy over and over again until you get it right."

I straddled him and welcomed his face between my legs right where it belonged. He spread my pussy lips with his thumbs and my nectar dripped into his mouth. His tongue conjured a magic I had never felt before. This man didn't lie "extremely good" was an understatement. He lapped at my pussy, clit, and ass until my moans became uncontrollable. The feeling was just to damn good. My hips swiveled, swayed, and grinded on his face while he cupped my ass and ate me out into euphoria.

It felt like my entire body was going to implode. My hands grabbed the back of his head and I rode the waves of my crashing orgasm. I trembled in a deep moving rapture, with my eyes shut tightly.

"Was it damn good," he asked? His face was glazed like a donut.

"Oh fuck... yes, it was damn good sweetie," I opened my eyes and kissed his honey coated lips. Then slowly licked his cheek and whispered into his ear, "But Mama still wants more."

I moved down on his strong body, undid his pants and released his manhood. "Oh Damn, Happy Birthday to me!" He was thick, long, cut, and nicely groomed just the way I liked. I wrapped my hand around his hard black cock and stroked his beautiful dick. If it were even possible I seemed to get hotter, so hot and wet that I felt the lips of my pussy swelling.

I positioned my body over his cock and rubbed the head of his dick over my pulsating clit. I slowly guided him into my lust. The sensation of my flesh being stretched wide was almost overwhelming. My breathing quickened and I gasped for air, but I still gyrated my pelvic area and rocked my hips. My muscles tightened and gripped him, pulling that big black cock of his in deeper. I sensed the electricity surging through my body.

"Oh yes! Fuck yes," I moaned.

He pulled down the top of my dress exposing my heaving breasts. He gave them the attention they ought to have by cupping them and teasing my nipples with his soft but firm hands. He seemed to know my every weak spot, pinching my nipples just hard enough to give me pleasure and not pain.

I rode him harder, getting to my feet and squatting over him. I shoved all of him into my wet bottomless hole.

"Oh my God," he screamed.

I rode his massive cock as hard as I could stand. Before long, my pleasure heightened to its pinnacle, I rode him with a mindless salaciousness. My throaty, passion filled cries escaped my body as if they were being forced out of me with every pummel onto his dick. "I'm going to cum," I screamed out. He joined in, moving his hips, meeting mine in the middle of each stroke. My body froze, caught up in ecstasy like a deer caught in headlights. I was held there suspended in an agonizing need, on the edge of the highest cliff wanting to dive into a sea of lubricious gratification. But my body would not relent. My breath was caught in my throat. He reached out and gently rubbed my clit, which instantly sent me over the edge. I trembled uncontrollably. Sexual yearning and pure lust raged through my body, boiled up inside of me, and pressurized to this point of combustion. My muscles flexed and gripped his cock wildly trying to milk every ounce of cum out of his pulsating dick.

"Yessss!" I exclaimed. I collapsed on top of him. I was worn-out, depleted, and somnolent... barely able to keep my eyes open. I kissed his lips tenderly.

"Happy Birthday," he whispered softly in my ear.

I held him tightly and felt our mixed juices seep out of my body making a pretty little sticky mess. I was completely relaxed and satisfied for the first time in ages. "Thank you; you just don't know how much I need this."

We cleaned ourselves up and I took a sip of my watered down sangria.

"You were right."

"Right about what?" I questioned.

"There is nothing more exciting than fucking someone you don't know."

I chuckled and raised my glass to him. "I told you."

We parted ways without knowing each other's names and I went to the bathroom to freshen up. My emotions were high and I felt so refreshed and alive. I had never done anything like that since being married. Yes, a few times in my single days but never since I married Richard. My mind wondered if I would see my sexy stranger again at the party and what would I do if I did. I put those thoughts out of my mind and rejoined the party.

"Valerie! Valerie!" I heard my husband shouting my name only moments after I left the restroom. "I have someone you should meet." He prodded me through a maze of people. All I could think about as he led me through the crowd was another fucking business associate that he has to show me off to.

"I know how you like doing your little design work in your spare time," he said with that patronizing voice of his. "I think he may have some work for you."

"Okay, okay, I'll meet him. Just stop pushing me Richard."

He tapped on a man's shoulder. "Mr. Rose, I'm sorry what was your first name again?"

He turned, and those sexy deep brown eyes captured me again. "Anthony," he looked at me and gave me the most pleasant smile.

"I'm sorry, Anthony I would like you to meet my wife Valerie, She is an excellent interior designer. Valerie, Mr. Rose just bought that big house up the street from us and is looking for a designer to do his bedroom."

"Oh really," I reached out to shake his hand as if this was our first meeting.

"I'm very pleased to meet you, Valerie," he shook my hand firmly and smiled that sweet sexy smile of his.

"Well let me let you two alone to talk business." Richard was gone in a tick of a New York minute.

"As you can see, my husband cares about me so much, he leads me to a stranger's bedroom after only knowing him for a few moments."

"Well maybe he knows that there is nothing more exciting than working with a complete stranger." I laughed at his joke and touched his arm.

We watched him move through the crowd of people. He joined a small group of men and two young blonde women with huge fake breast hanging out of their dresses. We watched my husband boldly flirt with the women from across the room as if we couldn't see him. "You know... I really don't think he knows that at all." I turned back to Anthony. "So Mr. Rose what do you want done in your bedroom?"

"You." He said as he looked down at me with those sexy eyes of his.

"That can be arranged," I smiled.

"When can you start?"

"I could fit you in almost anytime. How much work does your bedroom need?"

"It's a real hard job, and I'm a very particular person. It's going to take a lot to satisfy my needs."

I took a step closer to him and pressed my body against his. "Mr. Rose, I'm willing to do anything. I mean anything to make sure your needs are satisfied as long as you do the same for me."

"Sounds like we have a deal. Can I show you to my bedroom tonight? I would like to get started as soon as possible."

"Anthony, it would be my absolute pleasure."