Because of the Rain

Story Info
My married housekeeper partially submits to me.
3k words
4.11
50.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a young, recent MBA-Grad, it was with no small excitement that I took my first overseas job when the opportunity presented itself. An exciting role, with an exciting "ex-pat package", made the decision to move to China very easy.

As a consultant, my new job was extremely demanding, but very exciting. Fortunately, my remuneration was ample, and so I found myself, when not working at my 7AM to 9PM job, at home in a spacious and luxurious apartment with a beautiful view of the skyline of downtown Shanghai.

While the views were good, and the work exciting, my love life really was non-existent. Not one for dating inside the office, and having really poor Chinese, my spare time not spent in the gym or at work, was dedicated to sitting around, watching DVD's on my leather couch by myself.

So while I was occasionally lonely, it really wasn't a big deal. Young, feeling rich, feeling competent at my job, and excited about my future...I didn't mind. But that's not to say I didn't let my imagination wander. The most common object of my daydreaming was the young woman who came to my apartment to clean it, Lin. I've always found my cleaning lady to be beautiful, if in an unconventional way. To my tastes, too many women in China are rail-thin, anemic, a trait arising from some cultural expectation that beautiful women can't be robust, can't appear to do manual labor. They often wear absurd push-up bras, in a completely false attempt to appear fertile and desirable despite their small tiny frames. Lin, hailing from the country-side, and having already had a child, was an exception. With reddish cheeks, actual curves from lingering pregnancy-fat, and a beautiful smile, I had often felt guilty for just looking at her too long, knowing that she had a husband and child, and cognizant of the fact that I was her employer. I was always careful not to leer, but I definitely got caught gazing a few times.

Despite my cheeky peeks, Lin seemed to enjoy the work, and was always very cheerful while at my apartment. Perhaps it was the high pay for limited labor, but after a few months I felt like we had established a good working rapport.

One week, Shanghai was hit with a tremendous and seemingly unending rain storm, with flooding occurring in every low-lying area around town. Knowing that Lin and her family lived in first floor apartment in one of the flooded neighborhoods; I called and offered her and her family my spare bedroom. At first embarrassed to accept it, I had my secretary call and convince Lin that it really was not a problem, and that I would feel absolutely horrible if she didn't let me help. I also offered to pay for a hotel, but accepting money was a larger affront to her pride, so in the end, after several days of water rising, she, her husband, and her daughter finally accepted my offer. The discrepancy between my home and theirs, certainly made things slightly awkward between us on the first evening, but eventually we fell into a rhythm, and when home, I mostly stayed in my bedroom, and they in theirs.

On the second evening, coming out of my room, I was somewhat surprised to see the door to my spare bedroom slightly open. Sliding up to the edge of the door, the triangle of light that spread across the room and onto the bed perfectly fell upon the scene of my cleaning lady sleeping closest to the door, with her daughter in between herself and her husband. All were asleep, and were seemingly unaware of my voyeurism. Lin's husband was snoring, not so softly.

While watching I was gripped by one of those dark thoughts that I have such a hard time turning from. Yet here I was, staring at her longingly, with a thought beginning to grow. The full thought, was not fully formed, but in growing, my body began to react, my breath becoming shallow, my penis showing the inevitable response, and my head feeling light as my vision tunneled onto Lin.

Even as I made my first step into the room, I was still uncertain what I wanted, but I knew I had a need to touch Lin. Without thought of the consequences of my actions on either myself, or on Lin, I quietly sat down on the floor next to her sleeping body. With her husband just a few feet away, and her daughter even closer, I sat there, next Lin quietly, watching her breathe. Up, pause, down went her chest.

My breathing slowed to match hers. My face, moving closer to her body, I couldn't help but inch slightly closer, and place my lips upon her bare arm, lightly kissing the round inoculation scar that all women in China seem to have. The kiss itself was light, to my mind, but I could tell instantly, that her sleep had been broken, and that she was aware of my presence. That very second, I paused, and in that moment decided that the risk was too great, my movement too brash, and that it was time to retreat, even though Lin's eyes were still closed tightly, and she hadn't made a peep.

The next morning, after berating myself for the moment of insanity the night before, all was relatively normal in the house. Lin was busy cleaning, her daughter was quietly at the table doing some kind of homework, and Lin's husband was simply watching the rain as it continued to poor down. By the looks of things, the risk of flooding wouldn't be going away anytime soon. Catching Lin's eye, I mentioned that I would brave the rain, in order to head into the office early today. Lin made a point of looking me in the eye, and didn't seem willing to make the fact that I had been strangely in her family's room last night an issue. And why would she? It was too weird. All appeared to be normal between us, so I offered that if the rain kept up, she and her family should feel free to stay an additional night. With a simple Thank You from Lin, I was out the door to dash for the subway line, and another long day of work.

As is my schedule, I didn't get home until 9.00 that night, well after Lin's family had gone to bed. While I was expecting the door to the spare bedroom to be tightly shut, the door was once again slightly open. The fact that the door was still open firmly held my imagination, as I took off my rain coat, hung up my umbrella, and headed to my bedroom for a hot relaxing shower. Standing under the water, I mulled the idea of the door not being closed, and almost as soon as I was done with my bathing, I found myself standing outside Lin's door once again, peering inside wearing nothing but a towel, and listening for the telltale snoring.

Even as the heat from the shower was still radiating off of my body, I silently stepped into the room upon hearing her husband's loud breathing.

With clammy palms, and a nearly imperceptible ringing in my ears, I once again moved beside Lin. Crouching, I tried to steady my nerves, and clarify what I wanted, and what I was willing to do, as I watched Lin's slow, regular breath move the blankets. Knowing that a gentle kiss to the shoulder would not suffice I cringed as Lin stretched and rearranged herself in a nocturnal gesture, but relaxed as that motion suddenly left the blankets slightly lower down her torso. Now, her flimsy t-shirt was clearly visible, as was the rise of her breasts, one arm outside the blankets, and one arm still hidden, the blanket trailing diagonally across her body starting at her far shoulder and ending at her near hip. I was very surprised to find that she was still wearing a bra, and I worried that perhaps she wore it as an additional layer of protection from me.

However on this night, my mind was determined and united with my hands to at least steal a secret caress from Lin. Slowly, and silently, my fingers moved to that line denoting external from internal, the ridge of the top of Lin's bra cup that held up her T-shirt. At first gentle contact, I held my breath, as if Lin might jump up and scream with this slight nudge. And while the rise of her chest held for just a second longer than normal, her eyes remained shut with her lips still slightly parted. With this, my finger tips just resting on this erotic line, waiting for a command one way or the other; my brain finally articulated what it needed.

Lightly at first, my fingers began running themselves over the outer edge of the cup. My fingers moved beyond tracing the edges, directly to probing, lightly pressing down through the firm material, looking for the promise and flesh underneath. I felt the bumps of the lace, the resistance of the foam material as my caressing became deeper. With eyes shut tightly, Lin turns, ever so slightly, making each covered mound equally accessible.

Then I knew I had been granted permission to probe further, and that at some level, Lin, either by resignation, or desire, had agreed to this unspoken arrangement. Tracing the curvature of he left bra cup, I was led to the right, but rather than remain on the outside, this time my hand sought access via the neck line of her shirt. Under the shirt, now unseen by us both, my hand began to re-trace the lip of the bra cup before returning to her skin, and seeking beneath the material. Slowly at first, and with one eye on her companions in bed, my fingers began to trace up the swell towards the nipples, but never quite getting there. I swept up, but then retreated, lightly brushing her skin up and back, up and back, until I was sure that the nipple would be ready and waiting.

By the time my fingers were brave enough to go for their ultimate goal, sure enough, her small nipple was erect, pushing up into the space between her supine right breast and the constraints of her bra cup. Caressing the nipple too was a slow, cautious thing, but soon my two fingers became bolder, stronger, and the light caresses changed into firm encompassing grips. Tweaking, and lovingly pulling, the nipples grew even longer.

Both of us silent, I could see Lin gripping the sheets with her free hand, and her mouth was now firmly shut and her lips were being held shut by her teeth.

Switching to the breast closest to me, I repeated the act. Eyes shut, nostrils flaring, breathing barely controlled, Lin acquiesced, and eventually I interpreted this as a pleading for further contact. However, anything further would require me to change positions, and a further adjustment to Lin's clothing. This gave me pause, and while I was completely engrossed, and completely aroused, I didn't actually know if the risk was really worth it, at least for Lin who was lying inches from her family. My hand withdrew from its invisible hiding spot, and I started to stand up to go, but was very surprised when Lin forcefully grabbed my hand, and pulled it back to her, unwilling for the pleasure to stop.

Here she was, eyes still shut tight, but clearly willing to go further and risk more as her husband snored beside her. Kneeling back down, I followed her lead as she took my hand and held it down towards her abdomen. Once my hand was moving in the right direction, she shifted slightly, reached back as she arched her back, and unhooked her bra, giving me completely unfettered access. As my right hand continued altering between massaging her breasts and brushing her nipples, my left began moving down from her waist, seeking a further boundary to cross in the name of pleasure.

Not daring to remove clothing, I initially began by moving down her hip, and slowly, firmly massaged her thigh. I started closer to her knee, and worked my way up higher towards the inner thigh. I was rewarded for my efforts as Lin tried to spread her legs to give me more access, but the crowded bed prohibited too much motion. Clearly, she wanted me to go higher, but I was not yet ready to do so. I savored her strong legs, moving up, and down, knee to just where her legs met before kneading my way back down again.

On my left hand's third trip up towards her vagina, Lin finally had enough, opened her eyes and started to sit up. I quickly exited the room, not sure if she was rising to reprimand me, rising to wake her husband, or getting up because she wanted to go much further than we were able in her current position. Either way, it didn't seem like crouching beside her in a towel was really a good place to be, so I stepped outside of the room, and warily waited.

I took the opportunity to adjust the towel, lowering it to wrap my raging erection against my body for a slightly more 'dignified' look.

Lin followed me out, and for the first time since her family moved into my apartment, she shut the bedroom door behind her. This was beyond my wildest expectation when I had gone in, but I soon realized that Lin would go no further, as I reached for her hand and tried to lead her to my bedroom. Apparently, just outside of her own room was as far as she would go, and rather than I pulling her, I found her bringing me back into her own welcoming body.

Up against the wall, my hands resumed their access. The ability to fully grasp at her breasts with both hands brought a new intensity to our interaction. Without the need for absolute silence and the ability to move, our bodies came together. My hands eagerly groping under her shirt, Lin's hands pulled off my towel, and tentatively grabbed at my cock.

It was immediately clear to me, that Lin had never really given a hand job. Her motions were slow, jerky, but nevertheless I didn't care, my mind was elsewhere. The difference in our height was a real problem so I pulled a chair over and sat before this unexpected gift. Shifting my hands to the small of Lin's back, I moved my head underneath her shirt, gripping and massaging behind while teasing and tantalize in front.

To keep from buckling at the knees, Lin leans back against the wall, palms planted for support, head moving back and forth, side to side. This position, while giving her more support, also brought Lin's pungent pussy front and center. Finally bringing her to the verge of screaming by administrating to her breasts, my hands work their way back to the front, pulling down her pajama pants, and coming face to face with a surprisingly feminine pair of purple panties.

My fingers had a new boundary to trace...the purple lace that started at a pretty little bow at the top. I buried my nose in the softest V I had ever seen. Using my nose, I rubbed and smelled, inhaling the unmistakable scent of a turned on woman. And just as it was very clear that Lin had never really given a hand job, it was also obvious that she was both alarmed and unsure as I buried my face into her sex. Her hands flew to my head, almost...but not quite...trying to push me away.

At this point, however, I could not be deterred; I buried my nose once again, moving it in and out of her crease, breathing deeply with each stroke. The panties became damp, the smell becoming stronger, Lin's silence becoming harder for her to bear.

Pulling the panties down, I then used my thumb, finding Lin's clit, I slowly worked my way down, slipping that same thumb up and inside of her, before bringing it out wet, glistening, and applying it once again to her clit. Placing my face against Lin's soft stomach, my thumb continued its ministrations, while my other hand found its way back to her breasts. Finally, I could feel that Lin was close to the edge. Her head kept moving in a "no" motion faster and faster, her grip on my hair, tighter. A high squeal finally came out, her head frozen, her grip on my head became so painful, that I got the idea that her pleasure had peaked.

The noise that finally came out of her mouth put us immediately in danger of discovery. It also must have surprised her, because she slid down the wall and slumped...putting her head onto my bare leg. She sat there like that, for quite awhile, before she pulled her pants back up, and began reaching for my cock.

As if suddenly realizing that now I was owed something, Lin grasped my cock, and started pulling it, but her hand job really wasn't very good. Simultaneously, she wouldn't budge towards the sofa, so it was very clear that we had come up to the line over which she wasn't ready to cross. At least she wasn't willing to cross it tonight.

I reached down, and began massaging her breasts again, and her jerky hand job became slightly better as she got into it, and got used to the motion. I felt myself approaching my climax, and I had to physically grab her wrist to slow down the stroking, I also had to grab for my towel, as my long gloopy ejaculation, built up from an hour of actual play, and two days of fantasizing came as a natural conclusion.

Somewhat embarrassed, and with my mind cleared, I quickly helped Lin to her feet, and tried to make eye contact. Lin merely smiled, said "Thank you", fixed her bra, and disappeared back into her room with her sleeping family.

This time, she closed the door behind her.