Because We're Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,702 Followers

At the start of Wednesday's class my sister made a point of sitting right next to me. Not that we didn't sit near each other on a fairly regular basis, but it wasn't that a big a deal either. I knew it was on purpose this time since she immediately passed me a folded up piece of paper.

I surreptitiously opened what I expected to be a note, not an uncommon thing to receive during classes with Kristin, but instead was a drawing. A rough sketch of a guy getting a blowjob more specifically. I was glad that my note-reading instincts had taken over even if the teacher hadn't really started yet because it wasn't something I wanted to draw attention to.

After carefully folding the picture closed I scrawled a quick note and handed the paper back to Kristin.

"How much time did you spend on that?" I wrote.

"Just when I was bored," she wrote back.

That could mean just about anything from fifteen minutes to the entire past couple days.

"Is it supposed to be you and me?"

"What do you think?"

I was pretty sure it was. The guy in the drawing could have been anyone, but there was no reason for it not to be me. The girl however had her hair in a ponytail which I was pretty sure I'd never seen Shannon do. Kristin would put her hair up like that sometimes when she needed it out of the way though.

"Well as long as it's entertaining you," I wrote.

We had to pretend to pay attention after that as the teacher directed us to a page in our textbooks and had students start reading out loud. You never wanted to be caught too much off-guard in those situations in case you got called on. It was pretty obvious when you had no idea where you were supposed to be in the text.

It didn't take long for Kristin to need to amuse herself again however. I wasn't watching her closely enough to catch when she started writing again, but all of a sudden the paper landed in front of me once more. She had refolded the page so that her sketch was visible again with an arrow added pointing roughly to the lines denoting 'my' cock.

"So how big is it?" she had written at the other end of the arrow.

I rolled my eyes at Kristin who only smiled back brightly.

"None of your business," I passed back.

"Come on, I never got to see it properly. You said you didn't mind if I thought about that stuff right?"

"That doesn't mean I'm going to help you along."

"You could just let me see it for a second."

"No."

She pouted at me, but that was easy enough to ignore by simply facing the front of the room like I was supposed to be doing anyway. When she passed the paper to me again I ignored it for a couple minutes, then glanced at it out of simple curiosity.

"What if I showed you my tits?"

I stared at the words for a moment, then turned to mouth "what?" as forcefully as I could without actually making any noise. Kristin sighed and started scribbling on a new sheet of paper.

"You know, boobs? Breasts? Those soft, bouncy things girls have?"

There was a helpful stick figure drawn with twin circles near where the arms met the body as a visual aid.

"I know what you mean, but you're not serious are you?"

"Of course I am. It's a fair deal. I'll even go first if you want."

The offer was more tempting to me than it should have been. I wasn't lying when I told Kristin about the thoughts I had about her sometimes and the chance to put some more definition to them wasn't without a certain amount of appeal. I was kind of worried I'd just feel bad about it afterward, but as is so often the case my guilt didn't really have a hold on me before the fact.

If I was truly a good brother I probably should have continued to decline anyway. But I wasn't that good. Deep down I felt a lot of the same feelings and urges as my sister, we were twins after all, I just didn't usually show them the way she did.

"I'll think about it," I wrote.

That was as good as saying yes and we both knew it.

****

As soon as we got home that day Kristin was pressing me again. We both knew we had about an hour to ourselves before we had to worry about either of our parents getting home from work so it really wasn't a bad time.

"So you wanna do it now?" she asked before I even got my sneakers off.

"I don't know, maybe we should wait and see if we still want to later."

"Pff, how long have you known me? Honestly, what do you think the odds are I'll change my mind?"

"Okay, okay. But it's just going to be quick right? And no touching."

"Whatever, let's go."

I followed Kristin upstairs where she lead me into my bedroom.

"How come it's always my room?" I asked without expecting a real answer.

"Because mine's only for special occasions," she said.

I wisely chose not to find out what that meant.

"So how are we..." I started.

Without waiting for me my sister had pulled her shirt over her head and turned toward me as she bundled it up in her hands.

"I already said I'd go first, just don't try and back out later," she said, tossing her balled up top onto a clear space on my desk.

Kristin motioned for me to sit down on the bed, which I did. Her hands were behind her back before I could complete the simple maneuver, deftly unclasping her bra yet still holding it in place.

"Ready?" she asked.

I nodded, though the question seemed unnecessary. What kind of preparations could I possibly need to make?

She teased me a little more and covered her chest with her hands as she let her bra fall to the floor. After a moment she let her arms drop to her sides and let me take in the entirety of her naked upper half.

It wasn't like I had absolutely no idea what her breasts were going to look like. I'd seen her in swimsuits or not-quite-dressed enough that I knew the general size and shape, but that was still nowhere near the actual effect of seeing them directly in front of me.

"Wow, they're... wow," I said.

"You think?"

"Definitely."

"Too bad you said no touching then isn't it?" she said with a mischievous grin.

I caught myself just before agreeing with her.

"No, we need to keep this simple. We're already probably going too far just with what we're doing."

"Too far? There's nothing wrong with looking. Depending on where and when we grew up there's no reason we couldn't have been raised to think being naked around each other was completely normal."

"This is different," I asserted. "This is about the two of us and our dirty minds, not something more natural and pure like you're trying to make it out to be."

"Yeah, okay. I do have a pretty dirty mind. Wanna know what I thought about last night before I fell asleep?"

"No thanks, I think I'm safer being out of the loop on that one."

"Whatever. So you gonna do this or what?"

Kristin sat down about a foot away from me, not far enough to be out of reach if it came to that but enough to give us a little distance. I was uncomfortably aware that I didn't have much choice other than to go through with my end of the deal after she had already done her part.

"I'm getting to it," I said.

Along with my default misgivings I was also beginning to have to deal with my reaction to seeing my sister topless; I was getting hard. Not exactly an unforeseeable consequence, but it wasn't helping. I decided the best thing to do was probably just to get it over with before I had any more time to think about how much of a bad idea it was.

With Kristin's undivided attention I worked the front of my pants open and pulled out my semi-erect cock. I waited for her reaction, but all she did was stare fixedly at my slowly growing erection which, perversely, only made it swell faster.

"So that's what it looks like," she said.

"You sound like it's different than you expected," I said.

"Not different, just... unique you know? Like you probably could have guessed what my boobies looked like but you didn't really know. Not until now."

I sat there simultaneously aroused and anxious, unsure what to do next. Surely we didn't need to keep going for too much longer, but I had no idea if I should wait for Kristin to make the call or not.

"Is that good enough?" I asked after a couple minutes of silence.

"Oh, yeah I guess," she said, jerking up slightly as though I had startled her. "But maybe...."

"What?" I prodded despite my better judgement.

"Are you gonna masturbate as soon as I'm gone?"

"Uh, probably."

It was either that or wait for my erection to go down on its own, and I was horny enough that I didn't think I'd make it through the second option.

"Do you want to do it while I'm still here? I mean, looking at my tits would help wouldn't it?"

"It might, but that wasn't the deal."

Part of me was hoping we could keep to the tenuous rules that we established previously. Another, darker part of me was hoping Kristin would up the stakes.

"So what if we changed the deal a little?" she said.

"How much?"

"Still no touching or anything, unless you want to, but we could just, you know, get off together. It'd be a bit silly just to go off and do it on our own in our rooms."

"That's not really fair though if you get to watch me jerking off and I can't see anything."

Kristin shrugged and slid her hand down to her pussy, deliberately letting me see it slip into her panties but not allowing me to see anything beyond that.

"Suit yourself," she said.

Even though I couldn't see any skin below her waist, I could make out her fingers working through the material of her pants. It wasn't all that hard to imagine what sorts of things she was doing and I was going to have to face the choice of either kicking her out or simply giving in. I wouldn't be able to hold out very long in the current circumstances.

After a moment of further hesitation I raised my hand to my erection and wrapped my fingers around it. It actually meant Kristin could see less of it, but her arm movements increased in intensity as soon as I started stroking myself. I couldn't really blame her for that since watching her masturbate was getting to me and I had a significantly worse view than she did.

It was beginning to bug me how much I wanted to see everything. I wanted to see my sister naked on my bed and fingering herself. Hell, I kind of wanted to be the one fingering her too. Part of me hated that I was so weak, another part understood that I was playing right into what Kristin was hoping for. It would be easy just to blame it all on her, but she was only bringing thoughts to the surface that already existed inside me. At least she would understand my desires rather than condemn me for them the way others might.

"See, not so bad right?" Kristin said.

"Ask me that again in fifteen minutes," I said. "I'll feel different about it then."

"You don't need to." She shook her head almost a little sadly. "It's okay with me and no one else is ever gonna know. You need to get over thinking you're hurting me somehow. If anything, this is my fault anyway."

I opened my mouth to respond, then closed it again. I didn't think that my reluctance had much to do with worrying about hurting her, but if that wasn't it then what was it exactly? There were good reasons I shouldn't be masturbating with my sister, plenty I could come up with if I had to, yet they weren't really my reasons.

"If I ever did anything that you didn't like, you'd tell me right?" I asked softly.

"I don't think I really need to worry about that." She smiled. "But yeah, I'd tell you. Does that make you feel better?"

"A little."

"Good, then we're making progress."

Kristin removed her hand from her panties and brought it to her mouth. She made sure I was watching while she sucked her fingers clean, then stood up. I was disappointed for a second since I thought she was leaving, but she didn't. Instead she pulled her pants down and kicked them off her feet, leaving her in only her panties and socks.

"Don't say I never do anything for you," she said.

She was so close to naked, so close. I still couldn't see her pussy, but that made what she let me see that much more interesting. Only that small piece of material was between me and a far more detailed knowledge of my sister's body than I ever should have.

I was too stunned to say anything as Kristin sat back down and resumed where she left off, her fingers disappearing once more into her panties. My hand still knew what to do though, and without any conscious instructions continued to stroke me closer to orgasm as my sister did much the same to herself.

It was only when I was very close to actually cumming that I realized I was going to make a mess. I never expected we'd get this far and I had absolutely no plan for dealing with the aftermath. Soon I was too far gone to care and just kept pumping as my first spurt of cum shot out of the end of my cock. I was sitting slightly angled toward Kristin so it mostly landed on my bed rather than the floor, which meant I'd probably end up doing a quick load of laundry later on.

A little semen actually landed on Kristin's leg and her eyes widened in surprise as she felt the contact. I just stared stupidly at her for a second as my senses returned, then looked around for something to wipe it off with.

"You got some on me," she breathed.

"I know, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, just leave it."

Far from being grossed out or anything similar, Kristin actually seemed turned on having my cum on her. Her fingers moved even faster under her panties as she moved her free hand to the small puddle of cum on her skin. She poked at it experimentally, then traced a single fingertip through it as though it was the first time she'd ever encountered anything like it.

Moments later she came, throwing her head back and closing her eyes in an expression of bliss unlike anything I'd seen from her before. She collapsed backward as she finished and lay motionless but content for a few moments.

"That was way better than any porn," she said eventually.

"I might have to agree with that," I said.

"So you think we can do it again sometime?"

"Yeah, I guess I'd be okay with that."

I got myself straightened up as we talked, getting my cock back in my pants and trying to make it look like I hadn't just finished jerking off. Kristin didn't even seem to care about covering up.

"Kyle, are you still thinking of asking Shannon out?"

"Uh, I don't know," I said, frowning at the question coming out of nowhere. "Do you think I should?"

"She'd be good for you. She'd balance out me being such a bad influence on you a little."

That wasn't really a yes or no.

"But what do you want?" I asked. "Like if we ignore what's in my best interest."

"If I was being selfish I'd want you all to myself, duh. That's why they have to teach kids all about sharing when they're little, 'cause otherwise there'd be people like me who'd never want to."

"Somehow I think this generally isn't what they have in mind," I said.

"Probably not," she agreed.

"Well maybe we should just leave it for now," I suggested. "If Shannon says something to me, or to you, then I might have to make a decision. Otherwise we can wait until we work some stuff out."

"'Kay." She shrugged.

Kristin still looked like she had no intention of doing anything other than staying where she was, and I really didn't have anything better to do than sit there with her. It was an odd situation, but kind of nice at the same time.

The sound of the front door opening finally forced us both into life in what I'm sure would have been an amusing sight for an outside observer. I mostly panicked and looked around to see what evidence might need to be disposed of while Kristin grabbed her clothes and sprinted to her room. She moved so quickly I had to wonder if she'd been planning on waiting until the last second the whole time.

In the end all I ended up doing was flipping my blanket over and hoping I'd have a chance to throw it in the washer before too long. I knew that a little cum on my bedding hardly pointed to my sister being present, but on the other hand it would be embarrassing enough in its own right if mom found it when she did laundry some day.

It wasn't until later that evening that I realized the guilt I'd been expecting to hit me after jerking off with my sister never showed up.

****

Nothing much happened Thursday. I actually found myself hoping that Kristin would try and repeat our masturbation session, or something similar, but she didn't even hint at it. I still jerked off thinking about her though, imagining she was on my bed again and fingering herself. There was some residual guilt this time which both confused and irritated me. If anything thinking about my sister should be less wrong than actually watching her.

Friday afternoon Kristin found me during lunch at school and dragged me off to the side of the hallway.

"What's up?" I asked, figuring it would be something along the lines of wanting to copy my homework.

"I'm bored, want to go do something with me?" she said.

"You mean like not at school I take it."

"Yeah, I know you're not big on that sort of thing but I really don't want to go by myself and I haven't been able to convince anyone else."

"Nice to know I'm your last resort."

"Okay, I might have been making up asking other people. I thought it'd be fun to hang out together for a little while. Everything's been all about sex between us lately."

"Say that a little louder why don't you," I grumbled even though no one passing by gave the slightest indication of having heard, and a lot of them wouldn't necessarily know we were siblings even if they did.

"Come on, we can go see a movie or something and just enjoy some mindless entertainment. I'll even pay."

My eyes narrowed in suspicion. If Kristin was willing to pay for both of us she was almost certainly planning something. The question was whether I was actually against the idea.

"What are we going to see?' I asked.

"I don't know. We'll figure it out when we get there."

She took my hand and started dragging me toward the front of the building as soon as she got my indirect agreement. I really did give in to her too easily most of the time, she probably hadn't even considered that I might say no.

We were technically allowed to leave the school during lunch which made it easy enough to get off the premises. The nearest theatre wasn't that far away either. I was almost disappointed how little effort it took to skip class with my sister.

Despite the ease of escape initially I kept expecting someone to be suspicious as to why we were wandering around in the middle of the day, but we never attracted so much as a mildly puzzled look. Kristin probably had something to do with that, she had developed quite a talent over the years for looking like she belonged wherever she was. She didn't project so much as a hint of doing something she wasn't supposed to.

We made it to the movie without any notable incident, taking up residence in one of the back rows as far away from anyone else as possible. There really weren't many people there to start with which gave us a decent amount of privacy.

"Just think, as soon as they turn the lights down we can basically do whatever we want back here," Kristin said.

"Is that your big plan? You know anything we can do here we could have done at home," I said.

"Yeah, but this is more fun."

I was a little nervous about what my sister had planned, but not so much that I didn't want to see what it would be. My assumption was that she would take the opportunity of having us sitting next to each other in the dark to work on breaking the loose 'no touching' rule I'd set out last time. It really didn't bode well for my attempt at controlling the situation when I found myself hoping that's what she'd do.

On the other hand the whole thing could be as innocent as it appeared on the surface and Kristin really did just want to spend time with me. I doubted it was anything that simple however.

Xarth
Xarth
14,702 Followers