Because You Like It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, Kate...? What are you doing with me? I`m burning in flames...all over...that`s so...lewd!"

"So you do enjoy it?"

"Yes!"

"How much you enjoy it?"

"Kate...?"

"You enjoy it immensely?"

"Yes...yes...yessss..."

"So you need to come right now?"

"Oh hell, yeah..."

"Beg for it!"

"Oh...Kate..., oh... Kate...!"

"You want me to give you an orgasm, you really have to beg for it, little Castle!"

"Please, Kate, I want to come..., please!"

"Nice try, Castle, but not good enough. You need to try harder, really!"

"Damn it...Beckett...I need to feel more!"

"No..., this isn`t quite acceptable, either..."

"Please, Beckett, I beg you to fuck me...!"

"Yeah, that sounds more like it!"

"I beg you...Beckett...make me come...now!"

"And here she goes again...!"

"Please..., Beckett...! Get me off...!"

"Good girl..., and how do you want it?"

"Huh...?"

"Okay, you seem to have lost your ability to think coherently. Turn around again!"

The torment of the sensually stroking whip had stopped and yet Alexis missed it the same second.

She whimpered in her desire to stay in the talented hands of Kate Beckett, the great torturer.

And without realizing it at first, Alexis eagerly anticipated feeling that smooth board again. She only noted it the same moment that she was powerfully being hit with it again. Her arousal shot through the roof.

Kate Beckett did get a rush of adrenaline as she heard Alexis grunting out of lust.

This time, it`s pure lust.

This time, she doesn`t feel any pain.

Do you hear her grunts?

Those wanton groans are simply telling, they show it`s only sexual need she feels.

The reactions of little Castle - her steady grunts on all the blows she set on the girl`s reddened cheeks and how she licked her lips before she bit on the bottom one, her feverishly glowing face and her smile - caused Kate Beckett to groan out loud herself.

As hot blooded as the detective could be, she now almost showed an unhealthy, obsessive behavior as she uncontrollably spanked the girl`s cheeks time and again now.

And by the looks of it, Alexis just loved it!

She shouted in joy every time that board slapped on her soft flesh, followed by an aroused grunt.

Oh god, I didn`t know how much I would love it!

Without a warning, Kate Beckett stopped spanking her, set her hand softly on one of the girl`s ass cheeks and felt it burning.

Oh my god, I need to stop...she`s hurting!

Alexis still gurgled in delight when she felt Kate`s fingers moving down between her legs.

Feeling Beckett pushing in between her already extremely swollen pussy lips, made her jump. Her hips jerked up to Beckett`s hand while she panted out loud in sexual frustration.

That woman is a bitch!

She knows exactly what she`s doing to me!

Fantastic!

That woman knew exactly, yes.

She tortured her with pure want.

And she left her hanging on the edge, teasingly on purpose.

Beckett pulled a whip lash over the girl`s ass again before her fingers dragged through her hot pulsing cunt.

The next whip lash hit.

She penetrated her hard and pushed deep into the waiting core of a girl she barely knew.

Another whip lash came down on Alexis.

Beckett roughly masturbated her into a frenzy and stopped right the moment she felt the girl`s inner muscles starting to contract around her fingers.

She smiled as she heard the redhead cursing into her pillow, and without noticing it Alexis started to fuck against the mattress.

"Ah, so you still need it ...?"

"Of course I need...urgh..."

"So why won`t you beg for it then?"

It seemed that the girl`s restraint had vanished completely because Alexis started to grunt again.

Now Beckett pulled Alexis across her lap.

"Beckett..., damn it...! Please..., spank me...! And please..., let me come..., let me come..., please...!"

But the next thing she felt was another lash piercing her skin again.

And the whip didn`t disappear, it was softly placed on her ass as Beckett wriggled her fingers again.

"That was all what I wanted to hear you say, Castle!"

Kate Beckett decided the young woman should finally find relief in a mind-blowing high.

So she repeatedly whipped her lightly but also eagerly finger-fucked the girl at the same time, determined to give her exactly what she so badly needed.

She needed that reward.

She earned it.

With a feral scream Alexis came.

And seeing even the redhead`s thighs trembling with the force of her orgasm, leaving Alexis breathless and on the brink of consciousness, was giving her the satisfaction she had also longed for.

Kate Beckett, instantly recognizing the power she held over Alexis, felt her blood drumming through her head and with a rush of adrenaline she was getting pushed over the edge, too.

While she came undone, she bent down to Alexis and whispered lewdly:

"Think I made my point. Thanks for your cooperation..., I enjoyed it, too."

12